Julie And The Phantoms Imagin...

By obxthornton

Imagines about your favorite Julie and the phantoms characters More

Reggie- Kiss of death
Luke- second chance
Reggie- School Show
Luke- dead
Request page
Reggie part 1
Reggie- request
Reggie part 2
Reggie part 3
Luke
Julie โ€ข WLW
Reggie
Luke Request
Luke part 1
Luke part 2
Julie x WLW
Reggie request
Dating luke would inlcude
Dating reggie would include
Dating julie would include
Question!

Luke- never lost me

3.9K 103 23
By obxthornton

I sat next to Alex on the couch glaring at Luke strumming some chords on his guitar.

"I can feel your eyes y/n." He said don't looking up at me.

"Obviously." I huffed.

"Well can you stop?" He asked.

"No I'm pretending your eating that hot dog again." I huffed. He looked up at my quickly mouth opened from my statement.

"Okay! Okay I'm done! It's extra worse today." Alex yelled holding up his hands in defense. "What the heck happened between you two?"

"Luke is a jerk." I huffed.

"She won't even tell me what I did!" Luke yelled in defense.

"Before we died you two were in love. Soon as we even up dead, your at each other's throat." Alex said.

"Yeah I regret that decision." I huffed standing up.

"Y/n." Alex yelled angirly at me.

"It's true! I wish I never met you Luke Pattinson. I was I was never in this stupid band and I certainly wish I never loved you!" I yelled at the boy. His face softened into sadness and he looked at me.

"Y/n l/n." Alex huffed standing up. He grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me out the door. "Go for a walk."

I huffed and gritted my teeth as I walked out of the room, Alex closing the door behind me. I walked down the walkway before sitting in Julies lawn.

"He Dosent even know how he ruined me." I mumbled before laying on the grash, tears in my eyes.

1995

"Hey babe." I smiled opening up my window so Luke could crawl in. He kissed my cheek before jumping to my ground and eventually on the bed.

"How was rehearsal?" I asked laying down next to him.

"Better if you were there." He said wrapping his arm around me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"You know I can't be apart of the band anymore." I sighed.

"I don't understand why! You love playing with us right?" He asked pulling away to fully look at me.

"I do! But you know my parents don't let me. They don't really like you." I told him.

"Do what I did." He said. "Leave."

I huffed an slushie shin off of me. "Leave? Luke I can't leave my family."

"Why not! Alex, Bobby and Reggie is your family. I'm your family. Not them-what have they don't besides hold you back form your dream?" He asked.

"Don't say that about them." I told him.

"Y/n leaving my family was the best decision I ever made! I am free now, I sleep on my couch. Baby we can get married in a year and live on our owns and your parents won't be able to hold you back from anything." He said.

"Luke-"

"Think about it." He smiled kissing my temple. "I have to go okay? Will I see you tomorrow at the orpheum?"

I nodded and watched as he left out the window.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around my knees staring out the open window.

"Who were you talking too?" I heard my mom say from behind me.
"Oh um no one." I told her as she walked in and chose my window. She gave me a stern glare.

"You know I don't allow Luke anywhere near this house." She said.

"He was just stopping by to tell me good night." I told her.

"Y/n we have rules for a reason. You break them and break them and you leave me no other choose than to pervent you from seeing him."

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What's this yelling about?" My dad said coming into my room.

"Your daughter had that Luke kid over." My mom said.

"My boyfriend, yes. He came to tell me goodnight." I said.

"Oh y/n. He's such a bad influence! Brought into all this music stuff, taking you away from what you really want to do." My dad said

I huffed "and what is that?"

"Engineer." My dad said proudly.

"No more Luke okay?" My mom siad.

"This is unbelievable!" I yelled. "You can't ban me from Seeing someone because you don't think there right for me!"

"Oh I can. And I did. And no more music."

"That's it! That's it I'm done with this house I'm done with this family I'm done with you!" I huffed standing up and walking to the window.

"Y/n l/n what do you think your doing?"

"I hate you guys! You take away my freedoms, my boyfriend and my passion? I hate you!" I yelled opening up the window.

"Do not yell at your mother like that." My dad yelled.

"I hope you guys end up dead!" I yelled before climbing out the window and running towards the only place I knew- the recording studio.

2020

I sniffled lightly at knowing those were the last words ever spoken to my parents before I died the next day.

I closed my eyes and imagined there house. I landed on my door step to the house I had apparently not been in In 25 years. I poofed inside the house and the smell immediately brought me back to my days. I looked over at a photo of me hung on the wall that made me feel guilty.

"Stop making your self upset." A male said: I turned around and saw my dad, but he wasn't talking to me. Instead it was my mom. They looked old and tired.

My heart broke as I was face to face to my parents for the first time in 25 years.

"We could have prevented it." She mumbled.

"No." I muttered.

"She didn't feel loved in our house hold we could have done something." My mom said again.

"No no that's not true!" I yelled at them as if they could hear me if I was louder.

"We should have never taken what she loved." My dad agreed.

"No I love you! I love you both not music not Luke you!" I yelled.

My mom started crying. "She would have been 42 today. Not our little girl anymore."

I broke down as my parents sat down on the floor together and cried.

"Mom! Dad." I screamed sobbing.

"Why can't you hear me! I love you! You did nothing wrong!" I sobbed loudly. "I didn't mean anything I said."

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed again.

"Come on listen to me!" I yelled banging my fist against the wall. The photo above me swayed at the hit and fell to the ground shattering.

My parents looked at it in disbelief before my mom started crying even
more.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed.

Extually two arms were holding on to me. "No!" I yelled. I eventually needed up out side.

"Y/n y/n it's okay." Luke said sitting infront of me pulling me into his chest

"Why! Why did you ask me to leave?" I sobbed. "Why did you tell me you loved me! That you were my family and not them? I just want my mom." I sobbed into Luke's shirt banging chest. I eventually melted into the embrace and sobbed into his next grasping on as tightly as I could.

"I regret leaving my mom every day." Luke whispered.

"The last thing I said to them was I hope you die!" I sobbed.

"I know. I know. I bet they forgive you for that. I bet they forgive you for every little thing you've ever done." He said.

I hiccuped before pulling way and staring into Luke's own glossy eyes. He smiled sadly at me and used his thumbs to wipe under my eyes. "I bet they'd be proud of the music you make now."

"I lost everyone Luke." I whispered

"You never lost me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.2K 29
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ...
42.4K 714 11
๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ž ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฆ...
53.2K 1.3K 13
ใ€‹Get up, get out ...relight that spark ใ€Š โ†’ julie and the phantoms fan fiction โ† โ†’ season 1 โ† โ†’ ยฉpatchymcgee โ† โ†’ e...
2.1K 162 31
Julie and Luke love eachother endlessly. They grow older and experience a lot of up's and downs in their life together. Can love keep them together? ...