Saving You

Autorstwa JeezItsSeon

Gun who is suffering from pain for almost 3 years when Tay Tawan, his love of his life left him. Then there'... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
LAST NOTE
2nd Story Promotion

CHAPTER 9

483 41 6
Autorstwa JeezItsSeon

“Uhm... I...” I attempted to talk.

Come on Gun! Say something! Don’t stand like a fool here.

“Come here.” I was shocked when Off pulled the girl’s hand and immediately shut the door.

I was left dumbfounded.

Still facing the closed door of Off’s unit and trying to absorbed what the hell just happened earlier.

He shut the door hard even though I’m here in front of him.

Do you think you’re too important for him Gun?
Do you think that highly about yourself?
Do you really think that he cares about you and you are so special to him? What the fuck?

I turned my hands into fist and slowly turned my back from Off’s unit.

As I walk towards my unit again, my tears started to fall. I don’t know why the hell I am crying.

This is P’Alice’s fault. I shouldn’t have listened to her. I shouldn’t have wasted my time stupidly knocking there. My ego just got crushed for pete’s sake! 

Maybe I was just too disappointed. No, I am really disappointed! What happened didn’t go according to what I imagined in my head.

I thought of a better scenario than this. I thought we can talk and settle what happened two weeks ago but it seems that he doesn’t care at all.

My expectation is just too high that it breaks me in the end.

He said that he really cared about me, was that just a lie?

I pressed the buttons of my unit. My vision is blurred but I can handle. My nose is runny too damn it.   

I opened the door; the loneliness of my home will welcome me again.

I was stunned when a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

“Why did you leave? You should’ve waited me.”

“What are you doing here?” I raised my head to see Off after hearing the coldness in his voice.

“I’m here for you,”

Damn you asshole. Just damn you!

“Get off me,” I tried to release myself from his embrace but he hugged me tighter.

“Can we just talk?” He asked.

“Why don’t you talk with your girl? I bet you have a lot of things to talk about,” I sarcastically said.

“Aww... Someone’s jealous.” He teased.

I can feel the hotness of his breath on my ear and his lips is already touching my neck! Goodness!

“Can you just let me go now?”

“No. Not until you tell me what are you doing in front of my unit.”

“Why? You’re shocked that I saw you and your girl that had just finished fucking each other?”

“Gun!”

“Why? You’re being shy now? Come on, don’t be shy I know you have your needs so---

I couldn’t continue spilling my anger when Off let me faced him and crashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened and immediately pushed him away

“Off, what the hell?!”

I tried to punch him but he held my wrist and dragged me inside my unit and immediately shut and pinned me against the door.
I even heard the clicking sound of it. Meaning, he even locked it!

“What the hell did you do asshole?!”

“You’re noisy that’s why.” He calmly said.  

“You and your senseless reason ---

“Can you just listen to me first?!” the coldness in his voice turned into irritated and exhausted at the same time. 

I remained silent. I didn’t even bother looking at him. I shook my head and glued my eyes on the floor.

“Look at me Gun,” he commanded.

I remained in my position. I just keep on slightly tapping my toes on the floor.

Okay.  Pretend that you didn’t hear anything Gun. Just pretend.

I was shocked when he held my chin and slowly raised my head until my eyes reach his gaze.

And now, this is so damn awkward.

Help! I need help!

“The girl... earlier...

“You don’t have to explain. I don’t care who the hell---

“If you don’t shut your mouth, I’ll fucking kiss you again,”

I automatically shut my mouth and glared at him. This jerk just kissed me and it will never happen again! Damn it.

“The girl, she is Namtan. She is my one and only cousin.” He said and sighed out of annoyance.

My eyes widened.

What?! Off’s cousin???

“W-why d-didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t let me explain right? You just jump into your conclusions and didn’t even hear me out first. I told you to listen to me but you keep on interrupting me” He sighed again.

He held my hand and put it on his forehead. His forehead is hot! He has a fever?!

“I’ve been sick for a couple of days now. Namtan just drop some medicines in my unit. That’s all. Stop imagining things.” He said.

The weariness is evident in his eyes.

I stared the floor again and bit my lip. Can this floor opened up and swallowed me whole?! Goodness! I’m so guilty! I said rude things about her out of my anger earlier!

“Stop biting your lips.” He exclaimed out of nowhere.

“W-what?” I stared at him but his eyes are on my lips. 

“Stop what you’re thinking asshole.” I warned him.

He let out a laugh and stared at me intently.

“What are you doing in front of my unit anyway?” he asked.

His attention is all on me.

I am mentally blocked. I didn’t know what to say.

Come on Gun! Think about some excuses will you?!

“I-I was just checking if your door is okay,”

I want to slap my face.

Checking the door? Really Gun? You’re stupid. Out of so many excuses, that’s the one you chose to spill?!

“Really?” Off and his famous smirked. He stared at me with amusement in his eyes.

“Y-yeah,”

“Liar,” he whispered in my ear. His breath sent shivers on me.

I pushed him away and walked directly to the sofa. I sat and grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

Damn! I’m so shy right now.

“Fine, I just go there to apologize about what happened 2 weeks ago. What I did was wrong. And I’m sorry” I closed my eyes and pinch the pillow hard.
I’m like an idiot here but I don’t want to see his reaction.

“Okay. Apology accepted.” He said and sat beside me.

“I’ve just realized now, were like a couple fighting over jealousy earlier,” he wink at me and smiled seductively.

I glared at him.

Seriously? Is he really sick or not? Such a flirt.

After a moment, he move closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

I froze.

“What the hell Off?!” I said and slightly pushed his head away but he just move closer until there is no space between us.

“I’m tired. My head hurts like hell. Please let me rest. Make this as an apology gift for me. You hurt me you know.” he said in a hoarse voice.

“Are you making me feel guilty?” I raised my eyebrow as if he will see it.

“Yeah.” He whispered.

“Asshole.”

“Come on, just a few minutes. I’m drained.” He begged like a kid.

“Why don’t you go back to your home? You will be more comfortable there,”

“But this feels like home already. Why would I bother finding another?”

Off is in a deep sleep on my shoulder. I’m trying not to make a move for him not to be disturbed.

Not just for a few minutes but for a couple of hours, we stayed in that position.

Didn’t thinking about the passing hours, just thinking about ourselves.

Just the two of us.....

A/N: Please be aware of what's happening around you. And let's pray for everyone's safety 🙏

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4K 384 7
What if the one that got away came back...sort of? Tay was still nursing the heart his ex-boyfriend New broke three years ago when one night, he met...
73.8K 3.5K 32
I'm about to die soon, will you date me? Gun has only 5 months to live due to cancer. But then Off came and is ready to grant Gun's last wish. "Don't...
3.1K 317 32
✅COMPLETED October drabbles and short stories with OffGun couples. Thank you SpellWolf and allourheroes for this month's prompts.
77.8K 3.1K 36
Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat, the naughty and jolly person who's totally inlove with Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, foul-mouted, cold and harsh to everyone. Ho...