So Show Me...

De Jelly1799

Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Try... Mais

Disclaimer
New Beginnings
First Encounter
Release
Magic Shop
Call me TaeTae
Namtitties
On Wednesdays We Wear PINK
Mornings are the WORST
Jump
Opening Up
So We Meet Again
Taehyung or TaeTae?
Who am I?
UGH!
What Did You Just Call Me?
Kookie
Is It Serious?
Reassurance
Shadows
Boys Over Flowers
Like I Do?
Not a Coincidence
As Life Goes On
Care For You
It's Time
Stigma
Confessions
A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day
We Can't
사랑하세요
Courage
Worried
Panic
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Goodbye

Petty Princess

1.2K 83 88
De Jelly1799

The atmosphere is tense, to say the least.

It looks like an episode of divorce court as we are all sitting in Jimin and Kook's living room which turns out to be all the boys' living room because, apparently, they all live together. Just my luck.

The silence is smothering us, no one wants to start this conversation. I'm sandwiched on the couch between Yoongi and Kook, Jimin had tried to sit next to me but Kook had quickly sat down right before Jimin could, forcing Jimin to sit across from us next to Jin. Both of whom were glaring in our direction.

Tae had taken a seat on the floor with Hobi, and Joon was standing in front of all of us with his arms crossed. In all honesty, it looked like we were small children about to be scolded by Joon.

I was nervous, Kook kept pressing his leg up against mine causing me to scoot closer to Yoongi. Thank the heavens for Yoongi, he was still his nonchalant self and didn't look worried at all, which was helping to relax me. I had questions that I needed to be answered and I couldn't be nervous to ask them.

"You all know why we are here. Things were said that shouldn't have been said, and now we need to fix it." Joon has his jaw clenched again. I know he's serious. He looks at Jin and me but then to my surprise he looks at Yoongi also. Shit, what has Yoongi said!

"Well if someone hadn't overreacted and actually let me speak there wouldn't be any issues" Jin sassily replies and boy does it trigger me.

"Well if you hadn't tried to step out of your lane and..." I'm instantly cut off when Yoongi squeezes my hand. The look in his eyes warned me to shut up.

"Jin enough you aren't innocent in this either," Yoongi says calmly.

"And you are?" Jin is obviously annoyed as he questions Yoongi.

In a matter of seconds, all the boys are there talking over one another. Yoongi and Jin yell at each other. Kook and Jimin are fighting over the seat! Of all things to argue about... and then poor Tae and Hobi are trying to calm down both pairs only to be yelled at and told to stay out of it. Joon just looks stressed as he's pacing mumbling to himself.

I can feel the dull pain in my head starting to grow while listening to them. None of them is actually addressing any issues.

"GUYS STOP!" I finally shout trying to end their squabbling.

All eyes turn to me and I instantly straighten my shoulders before letting out a sigh and saying what needs to be said.

"I'm sorry Jin... I shouldn't have gotten so upset BUT you all should not be talking about me with each other!" The apology that needs to be said finally leaves my mouth, but it tastes like a crow on its way out.

"We are working on your request Jelly; We each have a role and will..."

"That's exactly MY POINT! You each are supposed to be helping me but, what I told you Joon was not meant for others to hear. When you let the boys know about what happened with us it makes me want to shut down again it was private!" I cut Joon off not wanting excuses. I just need to say my piece, so they understand.

"What I shared with you; I don't share with others. When Jin brought it up I felt like he would use it against me! IF we continue, I don't want you guys to share stuff about me with each other. If someone's way isn't working for me, I will just continue to see the other boys who ARE helping, maybe everyone isn't needed." I took a deep breath trying to calm down as my voice started to raise as I explained myself.

"Does everybody understand?" I fix my look on each and every one of them, the tension is back and I'm sure more than one of them is itching to say something but I'm not having any of it. I meant what I said and if they didn't wanna do this my way I wasn't going to do it.

"I'm in!" Kook is the first one to speak with a large smile plastered on his face showing his front teeth making him look like a bunny.

"I'm in too!" Jimin quickly agrees, giving Kook a heated look as Kook wraps his arm across my shoulders and gives me a squeeze. These boys are going to be trouble. I try to shake Kook's arm from my shoulder but he doesn't budge.

"I never had an issue." Tae quickly adds in.

"Me either! I was really looking forward to our next dance Sunshine" Hobi nods his head, bouncing in his spot on the floor with excitement.

"Jin?" Namjoon turns to the petty princess himself who is still pouting on the couch not saying anything.

"He's the only one who ever really had an issue here." Yoongi lets out trying to bait Jin into another argument. What the hell happened with these two? I thought Jin was glaring at me the whole time but as his eyes narrow on Yoongi I can see it's him who he's truly mad at.

"Let's all just give this a real shot this time around?" I quickly cut in just trying to get out of this awkward situation.

"Not without us laying some rules down also." Jin finally speaks looking at me but the earlier glare is gone, his expression turning soft.

"You need to really give this and us a chance. It's a process and you have to be open to it." Jin gives me a small smile showing there are no hard feelings between us.

"I promise to try guys," I say and I almost believe myself... but you know old habits die hard.

We spent the next hour talking about when we would start this up again, and what new ground rules would be applied. I needed a few days before I jumped back into the chaos. In the end, it was decided much to Kook's excitement that we would start again on Friday. I walked out of the house finally remembering I never got to ask how much the boys had actually learned about me or how Yoongi knew my name. I was down the driveway when my hand was grabbed, and I was spun around right into Jimin's chest.

"Why have you been blowing me off, Darling? I want to see you." Jimin questions staying in my personal space.

"I don't think it would be a good idea Jimin. I don't want things to get any messier than they already are." I try stepping back to put space between us.

"I know you don't mean it, Darling. Give me a shot, let's have a date Friday night." His hand lets go of my wrist and he laces our fingers together as he steps forward looking down at me. My mind isn't functioning again, his proximity throwing me off.

"Okay" I whisper as I look up at him. Waiting for his lips to meet mine.

"Have a good night Darling." He says with a chuckle, a smirk crosses his face as he straightens up and walks back up to the house leaving me wanting for much more.

Well, fuck me!

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Jimin's back at it again My Little Coconuts! He's slowly coming for my Bias' spot and I'm shook! HELP!

As always I Love You All!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.5K 599 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...
2.2M 127K 49
▪︎They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul?▪︎ Running from the s...
47.4K 2.6K 78
Luna Moore moved to South Korea, Seoul South Korea to be exact; when she was five to live with her aunt and uncle. Now she's eighteen, having been k...
15.9K 1.1K 21
The world is falling apart. Is it disease? Aliens? Zombies? The Government? The 7 members of BTS can't explain why everything, and everyone around t...