๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

Autorstwa TiDoja

Read to find out ๐ŸŒš!! *Slow Updates* It's a short story so don't be surprised๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. Wiฤ™cej

intro..
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Just read

3.

20.2K 740 1.5K
Autorstwa TiDoja

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"How tf y'all niggas get in my house?" I asked while walking down the stairs with Kaiden right behind me.

"We pick locks over here." Jordan said while holding up a Bobby pin smiling.

"Correction they pick locks im to Caucasian for that." Ace stated making everybody laugh.

"Man what you been up to?" Devontae asked.

"Shit I been stressing Kaiden been giving me hell.. nun new." I said while brushing my hand over my hair.

"Man ask London to take care of him they love each other presence." He said while smirking. "He already call her momma so make it happen."

"Man ion know that god damn girl she might be trying to set me up or some Ian never seen her a day in my life." I stated.

"Man you sound bout dumb asf she ain't trying to set you." He said as he straight faced me.

I do need some help with Kaiden and she is kinda fine so why not.

"Ight man what's her number." I said then sighed.

"Ion know but she finna come over here with Mariah so you can ask her yourself." He said while shrugging. I just nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed some chips out the pantry and passed them to Kaiden then poured him some juice and passed that to him also.

As I was walking back upstairs I heard somebody knock on the door but I just kept walking.

"K3 open the door." Devontae yelled from the living room. I turned around and started walking towards the door.

"Why your bitch ass can't answer?" I yelled back then opened the door.

"Hey K3." Mariah said as she headed to the living room with London behind her.

"You can't speak?" I asked while grabbing her arm and she mugged me then pushed my hand off her arm.

"I only speak when I'm spoken to." And with that she walked into the living room spotting Kaiden.

"Kai baeeeee." She yelled as she bent down with her arms out.

"Mamaaa." Kaiden replied while dropping his juice running into her arms.

"Stop fucking yelling in my house." I said while walking upstairs.

"Ion like your daddy." She whispered to Kaiden but I heard her.

"I misted you." Kaiden said as he kissed her cheek.

" I missed you more Kai bae." She replied while kissing his forehead. "You wanna play with toys or watch YouTube."

"Play with toys." He replied and made his way up the stairs. Half way there he turned around and motioned for her to follow him.

This boy is a mess.

I hurried into my room and started scrolling on my phone.

Kaiden walked in and she tried to walk in after but I got up before she could.

"Don't come in my shit without knocking." I said while getting up to shut the door in her face.

"Stupid ass fuck boy." I heard her mumble.

"I got toys- where mama?" Kaiden said while looking around the room.

"That's not your momma Kaiden and she don't really like you she just faking." I told Kaiden and he started to cry.

"I want mamaaa." He dragged while crying causing me to smack my teeth. 

I heard a light knock on the door.

"K3 I know Youn like me and ion like your ass either but open the door so I can get him." She said as she shook the door knob.

I opened the door revealing a crying Kaiden. She walked over to where he was and picked him up. She patted his back until she heard light snores coming from him. I walked over to the bathroom to think about how I was gone approach her.

I'm honestly just trying to have a babysitter and a fuck buddy at the same time. Nun more nun less.

I peeked out the bathroom seeing her pulling the covers back and laying him down. He started to cry so she picked him up and laid in the bed with him.

"Get the fuck out my room dawg the fuck you getting comfortable for?" I said while walking out the bathroom going to the dresser.

"I was making sure your baby was sleep before I left him and he started crying again." She said while rolling her eyes.

Let's fuhhh, let's have a lil secsssss

"Ight so what I'm finna say ain't on no soft shit cause Ian soft but this for my child." I said making her laugh.

"Ight go on." She said while fixing her eyelash.

"Nah frl though I appreciate what you doing with Kaiden and you make him happy and Ian never seen him that happy before so I wanted to know if you would like to help me keep him?" I stated while sitting on the edge of the bed.

Got me saying this pussy ass shit

"What you mean? As a mother figure or as a babysitter?" She asked while squinting her eyes.

"It's up to you." I said while shrugging.

"Do he have a mother in his life?" She asked and I clenched my jaw.

"Nahh." I replied.

"What happened to her if Youn mind me asking." She stated while pushing Kaiden further on the bed.

"She tried to set me up so I killed her." I said while rethinking the whole scene.

"Oh." She responded while picking at her nails.

"Let me get your number." I said while licking my lips and reaching for her phone.

"My number is strictly for Kaiden ion want no dealings with you and no ion wanna fuck you." She stated while passing me her phone.

"Man Ian even onnat witchu you tripping." I responded while laughing.

I bet she let me fuck though

"Ight well I'm bout to dip." She said as she tried to get up but Kaiden started whining causing her to sit back down and reposition him.

"You might as well take a nap with him." I said while turning on Netflix and passing her the remote.

She grabbed the remote and put on Princess and the Frog.

"Why you put on this lame ass shit?" I asked while smacking my lips.

"This my favorite movie now shut tf up and watch it damn." She snapped making me laugh and watch the movie. I reached over Kaiden and gripped her neck tightly.

"You don't run shit I'm just being quiet cause I felt like it." I said then roughly let her neck go. She rolled her eyes then we both ended up drifting to sleep.

____________________________________

•Yall fucking with it so far?

•Thoughts on London?

•Thoughts on the gang?

•Thoughts on K3?

•Thoughts on Kaiden?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
204K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
149K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
23.6K 1.7K 44
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...