𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥.

By TiDoja

Read to find out 🌚!! *Slow Updates* It's a short story so don't be surprised🧏🏽‍♀️. More

intro..
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Just read

2.

21.2K 796 1.2K
By TiDoja

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢..

I was sleep when I heard knocking at my front door. I got up and opened the door only to see Mariah.

"Girl what the fuck you want?" I said while patting my bonnet.

"We going to Chuck E. Cheese today." She stated while smiling innocently.

"Or are we going to that nigga house again?" I asked while shifting my weight to my right leg.

"No we actually going to Chuck E. Cheese they told me to meet them there in 30 minutes so go get dressed." She said while lightly pushing me to the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to my closet. I decided on wearing a grey shirt with some latex pants and my dior converse.

I hopped in the shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes then got out and finish getting dressed.

I grabbed my red tiny book bag and headed downstairs.

"Finna it took your ass all fucking day." Mariah stated while mugging me.

"I was only up there for 30 minutes." I replied while squinting and locking my front door. 

"Still took to damn long." She said while unlocking her car and getting in.

"Before we go let's stop by the gas station."

"Ight." She replied then started playing body by Summer Walker.

"Turn this simp shit off." I stated while frowning my face.

"I don't know what it is.. I can't telll you whatttt it issssssss." She sung while pulling up to the gas station.

I got out the car and entered the gas station. I went to the chips isle and picked up some hot fries and then some skittles. Walking towards the counter I spotted a sprite and picked that up too.

"Is that all for you ma'am?" The Arab man asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Your total is $4:56." He stated and I handed him a 5 telling him to keep the change.

I walked back out to the car and like I want you by Giveon was playing.

"Bitch do ever just think damn I'm always in my feelings?" I asked as she pulled off in the direction of Chuck E. Cheese.

"Bitch Ian in my feelings the music just got different." She said while rolling past a stop sign.

"Lord next time please remind me to drive cause this female is passing stop signs.. she probably even passed some red lights." I mumbled with my head down.

"I hear you bitch shut up." She said while laughing and turning into Chuck E. Cheese parking lot.

I immediately started dancing in my seat and smiling hard as hell.

"Ight big ass baby." She said as we got out the car.

We walked in the building and was greeted by devontae, ace, Jordan, k3, and Kaiden.

Kaiden immediately ran up to and started tugging at my pants. I picked him up and smiled.

"Hey baby." I said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Ion like the fact that this bitch always touching my baby." K3 mumbled.

"First off if ion call you out your name don't call me out mine and second he ran up to me the hell." I said while shifting my weight to my left leg.

"He just mad that Kaiden like you more than he like him." Jordan said while laughing earning a punch from K3.

"Pussy." Jordan stated while bucking at K3 and rubbing his arm. 

"Ight come on we already paid for y'all and everything." Devontae said while holding Mariah hand.

K3 walked up to me and grabbed Kaiden causing him to scream.

"No no mama mama." He screamed while reaching for me.

ahh baby Nahh that ain't gone work.

" I'm not your momma Kaiden my name is London." I said while laughing and walking away.

Kaiden started screaming louder which cause everybody to look at us.

"The fuck y'all looking at." K3 said while bucking at everybody that was looking.

I walked up to him and grabbed Kaiden and he instantly stopped crying.

"Yayy mama." Kaiden said while clapping his hands. I wiped his tears and said "Kaiden I'm not your momma baby my name is London."

"That shit fake ash I had the lil mf and he wanna act like that I got some for his ass." K3 mumbled making me laugh.

"What you wanna do first kai bae?" I asked Kaiden as he pointed at the slide thingy.

"Ok we gone go put our stuff down at the table then we gone go play ok?" I said while walking towards the table where the others were.

"otay." He replied.

"God damn he like her more than he like you." Ace stated laughing causing K3 to smack his lips.

"London why you always overdressing who you trying to impress." Ace stated.

"Myself." I stated as I sat Kaiden down and started to take his shoes off. Once they were off I handed them to K3 then I took my shoes off along with my bag. I picked Kaiden back up and walked towards the slide thingy.

"Ight so we finna race the first one to the top get ice cream ok?" I said while looking at Kaiden smiling.

"I gone win." He replied rubbing his eye.

"Ight on your March get set go!" I said as he took off on set.

"Kaiden you cheating." I said while following behind him.

"No I winning." He said while running towards the slide sliding down.

"I win." He said while running around in a circle.

"You cheated." I said while folding my arms and poking out my bottom lip.

"You wanna win? You can win." He said while hugging my neck and I smiled and hugged him back.

"What we playing next Kai bae?" I asked as he pointed to the basketball machine.

"Up up." He said while pulling on my pants.

I picked him up and he grabbed the balls and threw them into the hoop he missed most of them but he made about 5.

"It's time to go kid 1 and kid 2." Mariah said causing everybody except K3 to laugh.

"Noooo we having fun." I whined while looking at Kaiden. "Wanna come back another day?" I asked and he nodded.

"Kaiden come to daddy." K3 said while reaching out for Kaiden. He buried his face in my neck and shook his head no.

"Kaiden go to your daddy." I said while lifting his head up.

"I no want to." He stated then started crying. I patted his back and told him it was ok then headed to the area where I put our belongings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.4K 1.5K 18
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
158K 8.5K 84
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.8K 665 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.