Royalty (Mewtwo x Ash) Firsts...

By Ginersnap2010

ash really needed to get out......out of this town......out of this city........mobsters.....were comming in... More

Chapter 1: Screen romance
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Shoot Him Down~!
Chapter 5: Fee
Chapter 6: 2nd Encounter
Chapter 7: Wager
Chapter 8: Dress-up time
Chapter 9: That Man~/Feel Like A Million

Chapter 4: The Bank

374 12 0
By Ginersnap2010

Ash hurried up cleaning himself and breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Mr.m still sitting in the seats. Ash ran for his money and ran out of the building. Quickly heading home, ash saw a small red car, park. Eyes widening, ash sprinted the rest of the way home. Once inside he ripped open his bank and took all the money out..... He didn't even bother to go collect the money from the folks. He knew most wouldn't have it, and those who did needed it for other things!

Ash ran to the building, only to gasp.....

There in the seat, was Mr. Giovanni, that wasn't the thing that made him gasp, The thing was that right next to him. Sat Mr.m.

" Well, well well.......we meet again, toots," Mr. m said winking

ash sighed, and swallowed his pride. And forced a smile, for the sake of everyone who lived in his building. He would suck up, to this bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
985K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
252K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...