༒ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | 2:3༒

Bởi harrystylels

*・: ❝Do you feel how much I miss spending my days with you?❞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ After years of burning in hell... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Characters + Aesthetics
The beginning
1
2
3
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.5
28
29
30
31

32

70 2 1
Bởi harrystylels

You Guys Are Sex Deprived

32

Evenda paused in her steps holding onto her hips as she tried catching her breath with a bow, feeling like she just ran a marathon, but that's what she gets for hiding in the locker rooms during PE. She seriously needed to get her tolerance back up.

The siren closed her dark eyes momentarily before nodding and finally climbing up the porch of the dazzling mansion that belonged to the infamous mikaelson.

She lifted up her hand banging on the wood door harshly and rapidly as if there was someone chasing her, like a night stalker was watching her from a bush and she noticed.

Soon enough the door swung open and there stood Stefan Salvatore with his arms crossed and his usual perfected resting bitch face plastered on him. She could see Elijah and Damon over his shoulder talking it up, but suddenly pause to look towards the door.

"Hey you made it—"

"Move out of my way,"She growled out shoving the shiney-leather jacket wearing vampire out of her way and welcoming herself into the house glaring at Damon.

"You guys are total dicks! Maybe a heads up next time?! I had to walk here! And this is like ontop of a mountain!"

The raven haired man rolled his eyes swatting a hand in the air at her statement. "I forgot."

"You forgot?! I was chasing after the car! Stefan even rolled down his window and flipped me off— is this what I deserve?!" She questioned holding onto her chest as she squinted inbetween the bipolar brothers. "—For being the most Godlike submissive, breedable woman in mystic falls?!"

"Oh stop being dramatic— besides, you look classy chasing after us."

Evenda shook her head at the eldest Salvatore. It didn't surprise her that they ditched her at the last minute, it was a very Salvatore thing to do.

"Said no one ever— I mean Evenda!" Elijah cleared his throat a sweet smile plastered on his handsome face as he approached the girl. "Dearest, beautifulest , Evenda!! How are you?!"

"Sadder and slightly more pathetic then the last time you saw me." She held the bitter look on her face, holding her hand out to him and shaking his with it.

She hated Elijah, she always felt like he was judging her with his formal little ties and shiny church shoes. But he was so hot. Especially then with his clean shave, and gelled down newly cut hair. His barber did him good, the girl gave him props.

"Great to hear! I hope my brother has something to do with that."

"He takes part of it, yes." She rolled her eyes letting go of his hand and standing off to the side clutching her purse into her stomach as she looked around the very nice home.

"Speaking of your brother where is he?" Damon questioned bringing Evendas own thoughts out to air so everyone can here, his body irking to see the loathing face of Klaus Mikaelson just as much as she did.

And just like he was waiting for someone to mention him, the hybird popped out from behind the table scaring a few of the servants, holding his hands out in a greeting way.

Elijah shook his head at Klaus, giving him an unamused look as he made his way to the four with a breathtaking perfect mischievous smile.

"It's nice to see you all— some of you— none of you actually." The hybrids dark blue eyes immediately met with Damon's equally as enchanting yet slightly brighter  blue eyes.

"I can definitely say the same." Stefan replied turning his nose up at the rudeness.

"Stefan." Klaus nodded to the Salvatore, who nodded back a snarl slightly rumbling through his chest that couldn't seem to fully fall out from in between his pink lips.

The huge house was filled with silence only the sound of the blonde man's shoes tapping against the floor as he approached his guest.

Evenda's heart ached madly as she saw him just a few inches from her, she quickly and instantly diverted her eyes from him and instead looked down to her heels distracting her from the extreme pulsing of her veins,  heart, and brain, trying to make it seem like she wasn't so hyped to see him.

She felt that urge to take him in her arms she felt her stomach get filled with butterflies, and she wanted to curl up in a ball because it was too much to intake. To say she had a crush on the hybrid was a bit of an understatement.

A small smile made its way on her lips as she felt his presence near her, she took a deep breath in inhaling his delicious scent. She wish he knew how much her heart melted when she smelt his cologne.

The siren lifted her head about to say something, but quickly her smile fell as she watched Klaus practically walk right through her as if she was a ghost, invisible, not even in the same room as him.

Wow

Her jaw dropped as she scoffed. She was so confused, a bit hurt. She hated the feeling of rejection. Ok..?I don't even care. She thought shaking her head and rolling her eyes while clasping her hand at his audacity.

And a little later after she started to jump to conclusions, Klaus paused in his steps just slightly before he could walk past Evenda's shoulders. Looking at her obviously annoyed face from the corner of his eyes.

The man lightly leaned into her pressing his soft lips against her cheek.

Her bad mood was put to rest as soon as she felt the coldness against her heated cheek, she got that churn in her stomach again as he lightly pressed against her smooth skin.

"Evenda."

"Klaus..."

She closed her eyes, a dazed surprised smile made its way on her face at his actions. She giggled uncontrollably earning a glare from Damon.

"Miraculously Gorgeous as always." Klaus stated with a smile, giving her shoulder a squeeze as he started to walk over to Damon.

"Gross!" The oldest retorted sticking his tongue out in disgust like a child. "Get a room."

"Damon," The original held his hand out to him.

"Klaus..." he narrowed his eyes making a face in disgust at his presence, and clutching his hands to his side not touching the man in front of him, but that only made the hybrid smirk.

"Well then...now that, that's out of our way, how about we discuss our little dilemma like civilized Executioners, shall we?"

"We shall." Stefan nodded, shoving Evenda when he saw her follow  Klaus, the siren practically flew across the room bumping into Elijahs chest.

The young brunette sent a evil smile her way as he gripped the chair in front of the one Klaus had picked.

"I bet someone a thousand dollars, Stefan's gonna 'drop' his spoon and suck Klaus' dick while we're talking." The siren scoffed out mad dogging the ripper in the room making the brown haired original stifle out a chuckle as he rubbed her arm.

"Oh don't worry, my dearest Evenda, well have hell of a lot fun on this side of the table." Elijah said "Maybe we'll even get to talk about George Washington!" He grinned pulling out the chair for her.

"Yay..! History talk..— I love!" Evenda said enthusiastically yet there was tears brimming in the corner of her eyes at the subject, as she sat down on the edge of the table with a sigh. Great. George Washington.

"I actually didn't wanna come here at all. I just like sitting in the middle of the table." Stefan tilted his head as he shot the siren a nasty look. "But let's get to eating, I'm starving." He gripped one of the nearby girls that were watching from the sidelines and gestured to Klaus, as if asking if he could treat himself.

Klaus nodded a smirk finding his face on his face as he watched the vampire open his mouth extracting his teeth causing the girl he held in his tight grip to gulp.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"So, when did this turn into the playboy mansion? 'Cause last time I came here it was filled with underaged guy hybrids— now human girls, Klaus you're so versatile." The siren gawked, raising her eyebrows.

"I thought it'd give my place a bit of funky twist."

"Sure is funky." Damon nodded with a smirk as he watched the bottle girl walk back to the kitchen.

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows watching as the raven haired man zoned out on her ass, and to think he thought it wasn't possible for a hundred year old vampire to go gaga over a human girl— then again he wouldn't blame him. Human girls were so different.

"This is nice isn't it? All of us dining together- such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you undaggered my brother, Mr. Salvatore?"

"Well I knew how he felt about you, so I figured, the more..the merrier." Damon winked to Elijah from where he sat on the head of the table both facing eachother from across the room.

Elijah pursed his lips while Evenda scratched her forehead deep in thought as she sipped on the blood mixed wine one of Klaus' many human-blood-bags fixed up.

"Well my brother and I have had our fair share of quarrels over the centuries but we always make it through, isn't that right?"

The oldest original vampire hesitantly nodded with a super fake mid-smile. He almost looked sad, depressed even.

"Kinda like you and Rebekah, right?"

Klaus slowly turned his head to his right giving Stefan an irritated look.

"Where is she by the way? Last I checked you didn't have the balls to undagger her— I mean I get it, she's pretty scary, I can't even imagine what she'll do knowing you're the reason her mothers dead." Stefan added on

"I'm not scared just..don't want to argue with her over the past. I love my sister and it saddens me that I have brought her bright heart pain."

"Mmm." Evenda hummed rolling her eyes as she looked over to Elijah who shared the same sassy expression.

"Hey Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might wanna save the judgmental questions for desert."

"We're here to make deals Damon, doesn't mean we have to kiss his ass for 7 courses." 

Klaus chuckled at his ex-best friends response. He loved how straightforward no humanity  Stefan was- he missed it.

"Speaking of desert, where is the beautiful Elena?" Elijah chimed out licking his lips at the thought of the doppelgänger.

Mystic Falls' dream boat looked to Mystic Falls' pervert, a small pint of anger flashed through his eyes as he opens his mouth. "I don't know. Ask Damon, he seems to be keeping track of her."

The older vampire furrowed his eyebrows at those words, as Klaus started hysterically laughing, god did he love the throuple drama.

Evenda honestly had no idea what was going on between Damon and Elena but she couldn't bring herself to care much, because if she did she knew she'd be left in pure misery.

"I'm sorry brother, it seems you kissed— I mean missed so much." Klaus was more then happy to feed his brother with all the gossip he was informed with. "Trouble in paradise." The hybrid whistled out cutting his response short as he saw how aggravated the young Salvatore was getting.

"Another word about Elena or kissing and ugh this dinner is over." Stefan smiled nodding at everyone hoping they got the message.

The only girl seated at the table smiled at that statement, nudging the vampire next to her as if to say 'watch this' . "Elena...." she whispered 

"Ima let that pass." Stefan stated.

"Elenas gorgeous." Elijah chuckled as he interjected aswell edging the poor heartbroken boy on.

Damon held a hand out to his brother giving him a look. "It's best to keep Elena in the not discuss pile, and rather in your prayers."

"Shes a sensitive topic I'm sorry Stefan." Evenda said with a small smile.

"You're probably right." Klaus tried his best to not laugh he was practically choking as he pressed the back of his hand over his mouth. "It's just.." he chuckled before coughing trying to disguise it and patting his chest looking to Elijah.

"The allure of the Petrova doppelgängers is still so strong, it's hysterical. What do you say, 'lijah? Shall we go down memory lane and tell them about Tatia?"

"I don't see why not." Elijah shurgged causing Evenda's eyebrows to furrow as she leaned in to the table interested just like everyone else's in the room

"Neither do I, given their shared affection for Elena Gilbert, and Ms Katrina, I guess they might be curious about the originator of the petrova line." Klaus stated raising his eyebrows to Stefan.

Evenda never met a petrova doppelgänger— not counting Elena and Katherine, but she always hated them. Pretty, young, human, empathetic girls, who had any man they wanted at the tip of fingers without trying? Blah.

They were everything she wanted to be and more, she couldn't handle it, they physically made her scrunch up her face in disgust.

"They all sound like town whores."

"They're actually classier then whores, I'd go with call girls." The man that made her heart flutter corrected with a smirk.

"Please, guys, Do tell about these call girls." Damon held his wine glass up swishing it around happy to hear about their experience. "Dont worry about me leaving I'm always in the mood for some story telling."

"Well if you insist, you see When our family first settled here there was a girl named Tatia, she was an exquisite beauty— not a call girls or a whore. A classy young woman she was. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor even though she had a child  by another man, And none loved her more then, Klaus."

Evendas eyebrows knitted together. Did her ears deceive her?
Klaus was inlove with Elenas ancestor?

She began to wonder how he talked to her. Wondered if he looked in her doe eyes and said her soul was divine, or brought her family grapes, or did stupid things for her and thought they were worth it. If he did the siren wished him a horrible flashback to every terrible moment he experienced in his life time.

Her mind also wondered if he saw Elena in the same light. Her heart sank a little at the thought of him loving someone, nd someone with the exact same face ,body and maybe even personality at that was still roaming earth. She then thought to think every little detail about Elena.

How her silky dark brown hair glistened in the sun nd Moon light, how her sweet lady like voice soothed the ears of many and any. Hell if she was gay Elena would be her dream girl.

"I wouldn't say there was one who loved her nearly as much." Klaus confirmed a small smile taking over his face instead of his usual smug one.

"Huh funny, cool, very romantic. I wish I was there to see klaus love her, and cherish her!" Evenda interrupted the conversation, an offputting look plastered on her face "But since I wasn't how about we skip all this doppelgänger brother hopping hoie and get back to business?" She questioned so over dinner.

She guessed she picked up the bad mood from Stefan who couldn't contain his annoyance and dramatic huffs.

"Right...umm before we do that, I think I need to go out for a smoke." The raven haired man smiled sweetly.

"You don't smoke." Stefan gave his brother a confused look

"I do now." Damon glared at the younger boy in an angry-mother type of way taking a box of cigarettes out of his pocket and shaking them in the air. "Elijah you have a lighter?"

"Yes I do." The mikaelson man got up from his seat a little too quickly.

"Care to join me?"

The man with deep brown perfectly slicked back hair nodded pushing in his chair with a dashing smile excusing himself from Evenda as he waited for Damon to met him halfway.

Evenda coughed out an offensive slur hitting her chest as she cleared her throat. "Jesus! I think the blood went down the wrong pipe." She looked at her cup shaking her head in a daze.

Damon rolled his eyes tilting his head to the back area as Elijah nodded following after him.

Something weird was going on, and klaus could feel it, but he couldn't care about the gut feeling he was getting, what he did he care about were the two creatures who were seated infront of him.

The only female seated at the table finally had the courage to look up from the string of hair she was curling inbetween her fingers ,up to the hypnotic blue eyes that were already set on her.

She immediately felt her lips go from a straight line to a turnt curved one. She wanted to scream and cry and throw up because he knew what he was doing.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She questioned mad dogging him.

"Like what?" Klaus questioned.

Evenda glared at him a smile still prominent on her face although she tried to seem cold , cool, and calm.

"I wish I met Tatia, I think we would be best friends." Evenda smiled at klaus blinking rapidly.

"I highly doubt it." Klaus smiled back

"I wish I met her I would have bended her over the bush." Stefan yawned ready to take a nice nap.

"That, I don't doubt." Klaus chuckled. "She had a thing for Salvatores."

"Don't we all?" Evenda questioned.

"Only the worst of us."

"Best." She corrected as she scooted closer to Stefan restring her arm on his shoulder. "Look at him, I'd die for him."

"But would I die for you? I think not." Stefan replied coldly shoving her off him making Evenda chuckle rolling her eyes.

"I think we would all die for lovely Evenda, she's the loveliest after all."

"Elaborate, please. What do you mean by loveliest? You do realize Elena Gilbert exists right?"

"Given by the circumstances and environment she's placed in, she's not nearly as lovely."

"And that is??? Because???"

"Because two vampires are inlove with her."

Stefan shifted in his seat as jealousy started to ping at his chest.

"That means nothing."

"It means everything, imagine how beautiful she would look with a man like Matt Donavan someone who would care for her, provide for her, reproduce with her—"

"This is what it's about? Sex and babies. If Elena has kids the human doppelgänger line continues, which means more blood..I should have knows there was a reason why you kept doing everything to bring me to the bad light— to bring Elena farther from me."

"You barely realized that? All he cares about is his damn hybrids."

"Your both right. This is The same reason why Im taking Elena away from this miserable town and letting her find herself without any supernatural drama. Let her have a family, and then when she settles down has a nice bank retailer for husband a few cute little girls that carry the petrova blood line, then you and your brother can battle it out for her."

"Elenas gonna be like 30 years old! She's gonna be a total cougar, I say take the offer Stefan." Evenda nodded.

"30 years old? As in middle aged? I'm thinking, no." Stefan glared at klaus. "Not my type." Anything older then 26 was a total hag to ripper Stefan, they didn't bring anything new to the table but depression.

"Good thing i wasn't asking for your consent. Elena will be gone soon, so I say make the best of the time while she's still here."

"I know Elena, she'd never agree to this."

"I don't need her to agree. Thanks to destiny I have a siren who finds joy in helping me out with things like this."

"True I can be pretty convincing." Evenda nodded her eyes shifted her pupils turning into slits and becoming a darker color. Looking to klaus who's own blue eyes flashed amber.

The two slightly laughed only irritating Stefan. "You wouldn't do that. Your not like that. You like Elena." Stefan told Evenda

"Exactly why I want her to live. She's just so pretty I feel so bad. Stefan your a complete dream boat but no-humanity you is seriously killing her inside out. Her hearts literally rotting."

Evenda knew the pain of being with someone who is no good for you. Someone who wont change no matter what, although Stefan at times was literally Prince Charming that didn't help with the fact that he was a demon wether he liked it or not. He was a vampire. For a long and as much as he tries he can never have the pure heart and intentions of a human being.

Before Stefan could get another word out he was interrupted by Damon and Elijah strutting back in the dinning room both holding serious faces as they looked to a depressed stefan.

It was as if the two older creatures were bullying him Damon smacked Evendas head as he walked past where she sat at next to her brother causing her to whiplash nd growl.

"So what do you say Stefan? Shall we discuss this with your brother aswell? Although it won't really make a difference as my minds set on taking little ol' Elena with me."

Damian furrowed his eyebrows snatching his drink off the table looking at Klaus confused with his words. "What's he talking about."

Stefan ignored Damon standing up enraged as Klaus' usually ego inflated self kept acting as if he was God making all the decisions and no one had any say. As if his doppelgänger was just some little human trafficked little girl getting sold off.

She wasn't. Elena was a person, and he knew deep down she wouldn't want to leave mystic falls behind. Her home, Jeremy, none of it. He knew her. Even in his unstable state he still felt something in him that just wouldn't allow anyone to rip her life away from her.

Within a blink of an eye Stefan flew across the table tackling a still seated Klaus on the floor both vampires then started fighting for dominance. It all happened to quick Evenda didn't even know how to react.

Unlike Damian and Elijah who were trying to separate the two, but before they could get a good grip on Stefan to stop choking  Klaus the hybrid somehow escaped from under the Salvatore throwing in a few punches and kicks before he grabbed Stevan by his collar and dragging him to his fire place.

That's when everyone stopped.

"KLAUS." Evenda yelled rushing to Stefan's side Damian trying to do the same but quickly being pinned to a nearby wall by the loyal mikealson brother.

It felt like a cartoon she swore if Stefan was an inch closer to the heat his face would've melted nd a pool of peachy tan colored water would've been all over the floor.

"don't do anything stupid you look much prettier standing off to the side and waiting for an order, my lovely." Klaus said through gritted teeth as Stefan pleaded for mercy.

Before Evenda could even say a word a dagger flew through the air nearly striking her on the side of her face but perfectly nd deeply went into Klaus neck.

Thud

The hybrid fell to his knees dropping Stefan in disbelief as he caught a glimpse of a young recognizable face.

"Elijah what have you done!" Klaus yelled in fear as the vampire who attacked him rushed to his side only to continuously kick him to the floor "KOL.."

Evenda gasped pushing the young boy off her the blonde man while Stefan nd everyone else gained their composure and backing up just watching the old man get stomped on.

"What needed to be done. You cannot hide from your wrongs Klaus. Everything comes to light." Elijah calmly said grabbed Evenda forcefully throwing her to where a blonde vampire stood

"Rebekah?! Their hurting him!" Evenda yelled out angry that no one cares not even his own sister.

Rebekah embraced Evenda in a tight hold happy that she can finally see her friend get the feeling of betrayal still lingered in her she dismissed it just happy to finally be walking and awake whispering in her she said

"Sweet Evenda, Nik was due a good ass kicking I suggest you watch and not interfere, my family can get..violent.."

———

Authors note:

...😭it's been like what two years? Since I last uploaded guys I'm actually so sorry to anyone who's invested in this book and enjoys reading my bullshit nd mess🤣

I've literally had the worstttt  days since my last upload I can't even explain it lets js say I fell inlove, got cheated on countless times, got into drugs,

Just so much bs 😭bare with me

Ima try my best to finish this book.
I can't believe I'm 16 I started this book when I was 13 times going by so fast😪 I appreciate all of you who have been here since the beginning and since I am more grown evendas character nd the story in general is gonna be more different just because I did take such a big break sorry if it's messy too😭

I promise next chapters gonna be bomb

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

462K 10.3K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
26.3K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
44.2K 1.1K 49
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
240K 10.2K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...