the name unknown: a 'k' short...

By twentyfour27

after we met you, we get to know what friendship is but why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your... More

the name unknown: start
debut line
after the show
2023 world tour
supermarket
coincidence
practice room
schedule
reach you
calling
dinner
reached you
answer
run to you
finally
reunite
midnight talk
k through the years
interlude: why would you sacrifice for us?
breakfast
morning quarrels
get caught
explanation
a hero
pre-concert
the concert
the letters
alone
please don't
it's coming to an end soon
wait!
last hugs
the name unknown: end
bonus: until we meet again
epilogue: your name
dear jay
dear jake
dear sunghoon
dear sunoo
dear jungwon
dear ni-ki
dear k
author's note
not an update

dear heeseung

206 13 0
By twentyfour27

hi heeseung

how's life? how are you today? have you eaten yet? have you took a rest today? have you cared for yourself enough today? have someone asked you those questions today?
it's hard to be the oldest, isn't it? it's hard to lead people, isn't it?
i struggled and failed back then. you knew it. i know you'll do it better than me.
you're 4 years younger than me, but you're wiser than me. i sometimes envy your attitude.

i watched all episodes of iland. i just found out how greedy i was to you all. i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i said this 3 years late.
i was just too happy having you as my mate that i got selfish sometimes. i'm very sorry.
thank you for reminding me every time i made mistake. because of you, i think i grew as a better person now.
thank you. i learned a lot from you

as the oldest, i can understand your hardships. do you have someone to talk to? if it's hard opening up to them, you can talk to me. i'm not so busy, so i can stand by 24H for you.

as i still struggled a lot, i'm sorry i couldn't give you life advice, but i hope someone has said this to you today:
you've done great today. don't push yourself too much. sit down, take a breath, take a rest. talk to the members about how you felt today. sometimes it's okay to only talk about yourself for a while. you deserve the world.

from your oldest hyung,
k
08xxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1K 45
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฆ...
5.7K 242 28
This story is all an imagination that I created. It has nothing to do with the members and people that I mention in this story! Don't hate anyone in...
10.6K 427 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...
155K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...