Edge Of Seventeen (Jade West)

By HanaDE238

There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl... More

Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down
Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 3 - Teenagers
Chapter 4 - Despacito
Chapter 5 - Juicy
Chapter 6 - I don't do boys
Chapter 7 - Fill Me In
Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens
Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)
Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)
Chapter 11 - Complicated
Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 13 - Take A Hint
Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chapter 15 - I'm the Bad Guy
Chapter 16 - You Don't Know Me
Chapter 17 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 18 - So Many Miles
Chapter 19 - Complicated
Chapter 20 - IDGAF
Chapter 21 - Don't Break Me Too
Chapter 22 - Love You Like a Love Song
Chapter 23 - Party All The Time
Chapter 24 - Earned It
Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me
Chapter 26 - Stacey's Mom
Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)
Chapter 29 - Fourth of July
Chapter 30 - Edge of Seventeen
New Story
Sequel?
Editing
One Shots
New Story!

Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)

1.8K 46 3
By HanaDE238

Hello my lovelies, we have around three more chapters after this one, let me know what you want to see, or else I will end it how my muses make me. I might make a sequel for the next academic year for Jade, but unsure at the moment.

I will apologise for the time skip. I hope it flows well.

Enjoy this chapter!

-------------------------

Three Months Later - May - Beth POV

It had been a crazy three months, me and Jade had gotten closer than ever. Claire and Bridget were closer than ever as well, Bridget had moved in to the West house and has an amazing relationship with Jade and Jake.

I did have to leave California for a week to visit my dad, Jade was not a happy bunny, but I definitely made it up to her when I got back, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Now, I am waiting in line to officially graduate with the other seniors, the immediate family were in their seats as well as Claire, Bridget, Jade and the gang. I take my phone out of my pocket and begin to text my girl.

To: JayJay💋🍑
Okay, I usually look amazing in
black but this robe is doing
nothing for me.

I received an text back immediately.

From: JayJay💋🍑
I can't wait to see what's
underneath.

I smile and shake my head at her one track mind. The rest of the day was a blur and I might have had a bit too much to drink to the point I think Jade had to literally manhandle me, to get me into bed.

The next morning, I received a phone call from the school stating that my workshop for writing was a huge success and if I could, would I come back next school year and teach twice or three times a week. I agreed because my scripts were going well and were a big hit in the theatre and the movie was still on going, I needed something to do with my time when not writing and helping students would be very rewarding.

------------------------------------

Couple of weeks later - Beth POV

I wake up with the sunshine, shining down on my naked body. I lift my head to see Jade's naked back to the left of me, I look to the right and see chocolate sauce and whipped cream cans on the floor. I smirk, memories flooding back, I sit up, feeling the stickiness all over my body. I move back and lean against the headboard, staring at the pale beauty in front of me.

One of my memories of last night was Jade tracing all my tattoos with chocolate sauce before licking it off slowly. I groan, feeling myself getting hot and bothered again. I look back to the pale body, seeing two bite marks on her ass, that started bruising. I lean forward and stroke lightly on one of the marks.

"Feels like you had a bit too much fun, back there." Jade husked out, looking back to me, over her shoulder.

"Yeah," I said chuckling, "You might have a bit of trouble sitting down for a bit." I move towards her and spoon her from behind, placing my lips on her neck, I feel her shiver, "Wanna take a nice long bath with me this morning? Get rid of this stickiness?"

Jade moved me a little, sitting up and stretching, "I would love to, but I have to meet my partner for this song we have to preform for class."

"Where you meeting?" I ask, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the shower.

"My house," She answered, making sure the temperature of the water was hells inferno for both of us. "Better use of the studio then."

I nod at her and hmm, lathering some shampoo on my hair, "What a coincidence then that me and Bridget were meeting at your house to hang out."

Jade turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Such a coincidence." She answered, "You know it is weird how close you are with Bridget."

"Babe, the woman is closer to my age than your mothers, it's only natural." I answer, washing out my hair and placing my hands on the pale hips in front of me. "Plus we both get to bitch and moan about the West women." I whisper in her ear, moving quickly out of the shower cubicle before she could hurt me.

--------------------------------------------

Few Hours Later - The West House - Beth POV

"I mean it, darl, if you are serious about the curve of her body, you really would not be able to tell the difference between the two." Bridget said, sipping on her bottle of beer. We were sat at the kitchen counter, crate of beer between us, most of it gone.

"Okay, now I get why Jade said it was weird how we have gotten so close." I answered, wrinkling my nose, shaking my head. "We need to stop talking about sex when we are together." I down the rest of my beer.

"I knew my daughter was a smart cookie, but seriously, this is what you do when you two get together?" We turned and saw Claire at the doorway, eyebrow raised and hand on one hip, grocery bag in the other. "And why are you in the house? Don't you usually do this at your apartment, Beth?" Moving to the counter to put the bag down.

"Little miss here, was jealous that your daughter was doing a project with someone, alone in the house." Bridget answered, pulling Claire between her legs, back to her front, placing her head into the pale neck.

"Ay, dios mio, I am not jealous." I stated, frowning at the pair.

Bridget's head popped up with a smirk, "Do you wanna tell her what happened when you saw who it was or shall I?"

Claire looked a little concerned, "Who has my baby got downstairs with her?"

"Ryder Daniels." I said with a scowl.

Claire's eyes widened, she rushed to the basement door and called down, "Jade, baby, time to get done now. It's family night and it starts in 15 minutes." She turned back around and pointed to Bridget, "The next time you know it's Daniels, let him see your gun or something and never let them downstairs alone again."

I saw Bridget shrink into herself, I looked confused, "What the hell happened the last time Daniels was here?"

"Well he tried to use Tori to get a better mark in class, then when Jade and Beck were split up, he decided to make a move on my baby, fortunately I walked in when I did. Of course, Jade was angry but I could live with it." Claire answered, moving back to the basement door, "I mean it Jade. Get up here now." She shouted, hotly.

We all heard footsteps running up the stairs, Jade coming out first and then Ryder.

"Good evening, Mrs We-" Ryder started.

"Get the hell out of my house." Claire said, pointing to the front door. Ryder rushed out of the house and Claire's attention fell to Jade, who was smiling sheepishly at her mother.

"Hi mama." Jade said smiling sweetly, waving and blowing a kiss to her before wrapping her arms around her mom's waist.

Claire sighed, wrapping her arms around Jade's shoulders, "Hi baby. What have I said about Daniels?"

"He's not allowed in the house." Jade answered, like she was 10 years old, it was quite sweet to see.

"No lets keep to that rule." Claire said, booping Jade on the nose, before pushing her daughter into my arms. "How about we go out for some food and entertainment?"

"Oh yes, I am having a craving for buffalo wings." I said, wrapping my arms around Jade's waist, while she leaned into me.

"Oh Karaoke Dokie have amazing food and entertainment, we can get up and sing as well. Oh mama please? I haven't heard you sing in years!" Jade said, pleading with her mom.

"Oh, okay," Claire said, "Let me ring Jake, he can sleepover his mates tonight."

After a few temper tantrums and arguments between Jade and Bridget we were finally in the car and on our way to Karaoke Dokie. Jade was driving because she wanted her mom to relax and let her hair down. Seeing the way Jade was being with her mom made me love her even more.

After parking the car and entering the building we could all hear what seemed to be a bag of cats being drown in a river. I cover my ears, and turn to Claire who also was grimacing and looking at Jade with concern, who wasn't even covering her ears.

We finally sat at a table, Bridget left to get us all drinks, Claire turned to Jade, "Are you sure this is going to be fun for everyone?"

"Mom, it is going to be better than the little shows me and Cat used to put on for you when we were 5. You are going to love it." Jade answered, placing her hand in mine on the table.

"Isn't this the placed that banned you because you were being a gank?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, remembering the story.

"Jade you were being a gank?" Claire asked appalled, "Wait, what the hell is a gank?"

At this time Bridget came back looking as white as a ghost with all the drinks, she sat down and downed 4 shots and her beer. Me, Jade and Claire shared a look, before Claire placed a hand on Bridget's arm.

"Are you okay, bubs?" Claire asked, squeezing her arm.

That seemed to waken the blonde because she looked to Claire, "My ex is here, actually, she apparently the new owner."

"Bridget Solomon, I thought that was you!"

----------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed.

Thank you all for voting and adding to your reading lists! It means a lot to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 690 10
What happens when a shooting goes down at Hollywood Arts, is everyone going to be okay? Who's the shooter? Read and find out! Contains Mild Language...
109K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
555K 15.4K 47
Jade west is a normal, typical girl Her favourite colour is pink and- Hold up bitch please with that Jade west is the baddest bitch of them all She...
1.6K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...