๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

76.

12K 192 23
By AnnaMoon138

Him. 

I was the first one to wake up and once my eyes opened and landed on my breathtaking wife, wrapped in my arms, joyful smile formed on my face. I am the luckiest man in the whole world. 

Cami nuzzled into me, spreading warm feeling through my heart. I gladly kept her closer, hiding my face in her velvety, wavy, light blonde, long hair while delicately rubbing the back of her pretty head, breathing in delightful smell of her lustrous locks - vanilla and hazelnut.  

I smiled in amusement when she snuck deeper under covers and nuzzled into me, making it very clear that she is feeling cozy and warm. It is unspeakably cute and winsome habit of hers. She slept some more and I happily remained still in my place, enjoying our bubble very much. 

After some time sweet kiss was placed on my neck and dainty arms hugged me tighter. 

"Good morning, Leo."- spoke adorably and lovingly Camila, locking her enchanting, soft green eyes on mine. 

"Good morning, principessa."- I replied merrily and kissed her forehead, creating cute, dazzling smile on her full, juicy lips. 

"We have to get going, don't we?"- she wondered, snuggling into me more, not wanting to leave the position and the feeling is mutual. 

"Sì."- I confirmed, hugging her stunning self securely. 

"No."- pouted cutely Cami and clung to me tightly, making me chuckle. 

"Wasn't someone excited about cake when we were discussing the brunch party?"- I reminded her and wholeheartedly laughed at the most precious change of mood. 

Yesterday she was beaming with excitement when she learnt that there will be whole dessert table with great variety of pasties and sweets. Now she is just as eager and it is so damn adorable. 

Camila hopped out of bed and I followed her. We did our routine and headed to get ready. Things that I ordered yesterday were delivered once we woke up, just like I requested. I got dressed in dark blue jeans, white shirt and white shoes; my hair was styled and cologne was sprayed on my neck and right wrists. All my jewellery is on me since I didn't take it off. 

"Anything that you'd like for breakfast, bambina?"- I wondered fixing my shirt as she is sitting at the vanity, doing her makeup. 

"Oatmeal with lots of strawberries and blueberries, per favore."- answered Camila with breathtaking smile and I nodded.

"Take your time, amore mio."- I spoke with smile of my own and kissed her temple before going to the lounge. 

"Buongiorno, Signor Russo. Come posso aiutarla?"- chirped happily the receptionist. (Good morning, Mr Russo. How can I help you?) 

"Buongiorno. Vorrei ordinare la colazione."- I spoke, leaning on the table behind me. (Good morning. I'd like to order breakfast.) 

"Sicuro. Cosa vorresti?"- asked the receptionist. (Sure. What would you like?) 

"Farina d'avena con un sacco di fragole e mirtilli. Farina d'avena con banana e miele. Aggiungere anche l'arancia fresca."- I ordered our breakfast. (Oatmeal with lots of strawberries and blueberries. Oatmeal with banana and honey. Add orange fresh as well.) 

"Assolutamente. L'ordine arriverà tra circa 20 minuti."- stated the receptionist. (Absolutely. The order will arrive in about 20 minutes.)

I drank glass of water on the balcony and heard clicking of heels approaching me. In no time pair of petite arms wrapped around my waist from behind, making me smile from contentedness. After putting glass on the table, I turned around and shamelessly checked my sexy wife out, memorising every inch of her angelic self. 

Sophisticated makeup shows off her perfect face in the finest ways possible. Light blonde, long, soft, lustrous hair is in marvellous waves that are as voluminous as ever. Sun-kissed, clear, dewy, exceptionally sleek skin is glowing, smoother and softer than silk and is so damn pleasant to the touch. 

Navy coloured dress adorns her gorgeous, hour-glass figure remarkably well. The off-shoulders dress displayed her dainty shoulders, pretty neck, appealing collarbones. Slender waist and impeccable hips are excellently complimented by the dress. Heels allow her statuesque self reach somewhere near higher than middle of my chest. 

Necklace with my name, heart shaped locket, bracelets and rings add elegant touch and exquisite glimmer to her heavenly appearance. Spicy, warm, rich, sweet fragrance is seductive, alluring and fits her so well.

"You are radiant, la mia bellezza."- I complimented her sincerely and kissed her forehead gently as she blushed winsomely. 

"Grazie mille. You are striking."- spoke profoundly Camila and pecked me delicately. 

"Grazie, amore mio."- I replied with smile and wrapped her in my arms as she snuggled into me, keeping her arms around my waist. 

Her. 

Shortly our delicious, healthy breakfast arrived and we ate on the balcony as Leonardo let me nuzzle into his cozy warmth. The two of us savoured our peaceful bubble while watching the sea and already lively life of Livorno. 

Then we took our things and left the hotel ground. Leo went to bring the car round and I waited for him relaxedly.

"Blondie."- stated all too familiar voice, making me tense up.

"Blondie, what a pleasure."- added another voice, confirming my suspicions, as I hesitantly turned around.

Ian and Lincoln Prudence. Both are two of a few reasons why I left school. They were way too interested in me and it made me very uncomfortable. The two of them were were persistent on having me as one of their bed trophies, being the worst playboys I have ever encountered.

"As beautiful as ever."- stated evilly Lincoln, eyeing me up and down with clear lust. It is disgusting. 

"And you still reject us, just like before, miss."- commented Ian when I hid my hands away from him when he attempted to take them. 

"Mrs."- I corrected him proudly, making them raise their eyebrows at me. 

"Mrs. And who would be the the one to call such treasure his?"- wondered Lincoln, never stopping ogling me, making me uncomfortable. 

"That would be me, so back off from my wife."- spoke Leonardo sternly and confidently, having ideal timing. 

He wrapped him muscular arm around my waist, erasing my tension. I clung to Leo, feeling much safer and more relaxed. My arms wrapped around his lean waist and he kissed my forehead, keeping me closer. As I glanced at two men, I bit back my giggle at their faces. 

Sì, everyone knows about Leonardo either from legal or illegal side. And even if they don't, his 6'7, majestic, broad, well-built, robust, athletic physic, that is accompanied by dark, dangerous, powerful, authoritative and dominating aura, make you obey and behave without reluctance. 

I am more than safe in his presence and I know that as long as I have Leo by my side, not even the tiniest harm will come my way. 

"So you are Russo now. Got it."- stated sheepishly Ian, all of a sudden respecting my boundaries, just like his brother. 

"For how long have you been married to her?"- asked calmly Lincoln, looking at my 2 silver rings with clear, shiny, luxurious diamonds around rims and engagement ring has beautiful, 12 carat diamond adorning it in the middle. 

"6 months."- answered Leonardo in collected tone as I smiled, thinking about blissful journey of ours. 

The brothers quickly scattered away, making me sigh in relief. 

"Morons."- muttered Leonardo and I giggled, hugging him affectionally. 

"Did they really think that they could possibly have chance?"- he wondered, keeping me in his loving embrace. 

"You have no idea how keen on claiming me as their trophy they were."- I replied, sighing at how bad they made me feel back then. 

"I will hunt them down and teach them good lesson."- very calmly spoke Leonardo, but his words hold full commitment to the statement. 

"No-one hurt the love of my life and no-one will hurt our bambino."- he almost whispered as my heart skipped a few beats and butterflies appeared in my stomach at his sincere, meaningful, sweet statement. 

"We love you so so so much, baby."- I spoke softly, locking my eyes on hypnotising, hazel ones that I adore and love greatly. 

My hands delicately laid on the sides of his razor-sharp jawline, thumbs are caressing it gently. 

"I love you two with all my heart."- said Leonardo with charming smile, taking my hands in his. 

He kissed my palms, the back of my hands, rings before leaning down to my level to kiss me fondly as the two of us slimed in the kiss from joy. 

We went to the car and he opened door for me as I kissed his cheek before getting in. Leonardo took driver's seat, we buckled up and started our drive back to Florence, our home. 

During the ride his large, warm, soft, very attractive hand held mine as my thumb caressed his beautiful hand and our fingers intertwined. Lovely music is playing on the background as we are chatting. 

We have to stop at our house as present is there and on our way to the brunch party we want to get nice flowers for Carmen. Roses and sunflowers are her favourite, so that's what we will look for. 

In addition to that, since we didn't go baby shopping yesterday, we will go on Monday as today we won't have time. The two of us are looking forward to baby shopping way too much to wait just a few more weeks. 

Time flies by so fast when you are having fun and are enjoying the company.

"Our buddies."- I spoke happily as our 5 Doberman Pinschers ran to us, rushing to lick our hands and rub against our legs. 

Leo and I crotched down to their levels and patted them, adding back and belly rubs that they love so much. We played with them for a while because we had time to spare. Then Leonardo went upstairs to take the presents.

Him.

After I took the bag with gifts, I headed downstairs and took tiny moment to grasp where could possibly be my cutie. 

"You are adorable, la mia bellezza."- I spoke happily with content smile, approaching her. 

Camila is eating kiwi as she is sitting at the island. My arms wrapped around her slender waist from behind as I kissed her dainty shoulders and pretty neck a few times, getting such mellifluous giggle in reply. It is music to my ears. 

"Do you want some?"- offered Cami with dazzling smile as her head turned to the side. 

We ate kiwi before leaving to get flowers. As we arrived, flower shop happened to be next to bakery.

"Can we get doughnut with pink sparkles, pretty please?"- wondered Camila with winsome smile as she batted her beautiful, very long, think, dark lashes. 

"Sure, bambina."- I gladly agreed, finding her cravings cute and precious. 

"Grazie, grazie, grazie."- spoke excitedly Cami, kissing my cheeks and pecking me sweetly, making me smile wider. 

"Always, angel."- I cheerfully replied and kissed her forehead. 

Camila went to get her doughnuts and I went to get flowers. She went on her own on condition that she calls me the second anything happens, upsetting her. The tinies inconvenience and I will be by her side in an instant.

As I asked for roses with sunflowers for madre, my eyes landed on light pink peonies that reminded me of my wife very much: delicate, pure, sweet, tender and romantic. 

"Prenderò anche quelle peonie rosa."- I politely told the flower lady. (I will take those pink peonies too.) 

I got two big bouquets of fresh flowers and payed before leaving. As I left, I spotted my beauty still in the bakery, so I placed madre's bouquet in the car before waiting for Camila, leaning on the Ferrari of ours. 

In no time she came to me, looking as gorgeous as ever while mesmerising twinkles sparkled in her soft green, captivating eyes that hold so much love and care for me and only me. Dazzling, profound, tender smile adorn her plump, rosy, luscious lips.

I met her half-way and the second she was in reach, my free arm wrapped around her petite waist. 

"It's beautiful. Grazie mille."- spoke sweetly Camila with joyful, engaging smile and kissed my cheek gently, making me smile wider. 

"You are breathtaking."- I stated sincerely and kissed her temple, keeping her blushing, stunning self in my arms. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- said softly Cami and hugged me with her lean, petite arms, granting me tranquility that only she can give me. 

"I love you more than I can describe, principessa."- I replied honestly and happily, adding delicate kiss on her cheek. 

We approached the car and I helped her with box, which contains 2 doughnuts. As I opened door for her, she kissed my cheek, getting my smile to get wider. After I took driver's seat, I smiled at mesmerising sight of my prepossessing, heavenly wife smiling at the bouquet, that is twice her size. I took picture of Camila, who once again proved to me that she is perfect from all angles. 

"Please tell me that I don't look bad on it."- pouted adorably Cami, making me raise my brow at her. 

"You could never look anything, other than gorgeous, angel."- I stated confidently, being very certain in that. 

Never once Camila looked untidy or lacked something. Even the first thing in the morning, when she is just out of bed, has no makeup on, no hairstyle, no fancy clothes, she looks utterly flawless, exceedingly sexy, very winsome and exceptionally stunning. Cami is neat, always polished to perfection and all her comeliness is displayed just right at all times. 

She glanced at the picture and I chuckled when satisfies, approving, cute smile formed on her full, luscious lips. 

"You are good photographer, Leo."- spoke sweetly Camila and kissed my cheek. 

"And you are divine model and muse, so photography skills are meaningless here."- I replied sincerely, pecking her soft lips tenderly. 

"Not with Miguel. He is hopeless at that task."- giggled adorably Cami as I chuckled, remembering how he took pictures at baby announcement dinner, giving up after the first try. He is very good sniper, but he is indeed horrible photographer. 

We drove to my parent's house and a few cars were already here when we arrived. Juan and the brothers arrived yesterday in the evening. 

"Congratulazioni, Carmen e Fransisco."- spoke cheerfully Cami as madre hugged her tightly, grinning happily at the bouquet. (Congratulations, Carmen and Fransisco.) 

"Vi auguriamo di trascorrere ancora più anni insieme, vivendo felicemente e in buona salute."- I said merrily, hugging padre back. (We wish you to spend even more years together, living happily and in good health.) 

"Grazie, cari. È molto gentile da parte sua."- replied madre happily with papa keeping his arm around her shoulders. (Thank you, darlings. It is very kind of you.) 

"Nephew, Camila."- stated Abraham, approaching us with grin. 

"Ciao, Abraham."- replied sweetly Camila as we all exchanged hugs and hellos. 

"Hermanita."- hollered Rodrigo, coming to us with the rest of brothers and Juan. 

"Hola!"- excitedly spoke Cami, hopping in their arms, making all of us laugh at her cuteness. 

"Brother-in-law, what a pleasure."- grinned Sebastian, hugging me as his brothers followed. 

"Likewise."- I replied happily before greeting my father-in-law. 

"How is my grandchild doing?"- wondered cheerfully Juan with warm grin that madre and padre shared with him. 

"Very well, gracias."- answered Camila with dazzling smile while sneaking in my arms where I gladly welcomed her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her temple, smiling just as contently. 

"You are now 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant, right?"- asked Abraham and we nodded, being joyful and glad. 

"Ah, pregnancy looks marvellous on you two."- sighed happily madre, eyeing my perfect wife and me. 

Her.

Party started once everyone arrived. It is just the closest family and friends, warm atmosphere and wholehearted laughter and talks. And oh, the dessert table did not disappoint. Cherry gelato and cake with vanilla-strawberry filling were outstanding. 

Ladies chatted about family life, business that they run, pampering time, trips and baby stuff. Men did the same before joining us. Everybody wanted to hear about Carmen and Fransisco's story, me included. We all had good laugh and chatter flooded around. 

"Dance with me, per favore."- I pleaded Leonardo with puppy eyes as he chuckled melodically and lead me to the dance floor, making me grin joyfully. 

As it is bachata time, that's what we picked up. One of his large, soft, warm, very attractive hands rested on my back as my arms wrapped around his neck. Our bodies are tightly pressed together and eyes are locked. I easily and happily followed Leo, who moves very sexily. I find it very appealing that he can move like that. 

The two of us danced 2 bachatas, just as many rumbas and 1 waltz. Somewhere in the middle of our slow dance, I hugged Leo, nuzzling into his warmth as I am cold. His strong arms wrapped around my back and waist, keeping me so loved, safe and at peace. 

Without having to utter a word, he took off his jacket and slid it on me, making me smile at his care and thoughtfulness. 

"I love you very much, baby."- I spoke with my eyes on magical, bottomless, hazel ones that I fell so truly, madly, deeply, crazily in love with. 

"I love you with all my heart, bambina."- replied happily Leonardo with charming smile and pecked me fondly. 

We went to our families, who are drinking various beverages, while other relatives and friends are dancing, chatting, laughing, taking pictures and having a great time. 

"Have you thought about announcing pregnancy to the public?"- wondered Fransisco, drinking rum, just like papa. It is their favourite alcoholic drink. 

"Sì. We have phoshoot with Vogue and Harper's Bazaar in 3 months, so Cami will be 6 months pregnant by that time."- answered Leo, keeping me in his arms, where I settled very comfortably and am very warm. 

"It will be good chance to announce, but we will take it to our social media too."- I spoke with content smile, resting my hands in his big, masculine ones that eagerly kept them in gentle, secure hold. 

"That is great idea."- encouraged Carmen as papa, Fransisco and hermanos backed her up.

All of us talked some more about various things, danced and took photos. All in all, the part was huge success and blast. 

Somewhere around 10PM we left to our cozy nest. 

Him.

As we entered the house, my both arms wrapped around her slender waist, pulling her closer. Camila smiled sweetly before her petite, soft, excellently manicured hands rested on the sides of my neck, inviting me closer to what I gladly complied to. She kissed me fondly and passionately as I got lost in heavenly taste of her honeyed, luscious lips. 

"Can we cuddle, eat kiwis and keep nursery hunting?"- asked adorably Cami with precious smile that displayed her beautiful dimples and pearly white, even teeth. 

"Sure, baby."- I happily agreed, getting cute grin in reply, as well as delightful kisses all over my face. 

She went upstairs to get ready while I went to get the fruit, already peeling and cutting it for us. Then I went upstairs to change. I put on grey sweatpants and headed to the bathroom to quickly do my routine. When I finished, in the closet I spotted Camila and I couldn't help, but admire the heartwarming sight. 

My winsome wife is in her white Calvin Klein set and her beautiful baby bump is clearly visible. Her figure is dainty, breathtaking, sultry and gorgeous. Light blonde, long, wavy, lustrous, velvety hair is as appealing as ever. Sun-kissed, clear, dewy, glowing skin is silky-type of soft and smooth. 

I love her and our bambino more than words can convey. 

I approached her and hugged her from behind as my hands rested on her 12 weeks baby bump, caressing it delicately. My face nuzzled in her pretty neck, adding tender kiss to it. Cami smiled lovingly at our reflection is the mirror and once I glanced at it, I smiled just as widely. 

"I can't wait to meet our little one."- almost whispered softly Camila, creating much wider, content smiles on our faces. 

"Our perfect family."- I spoke, not believing my fortune and delight. 

I kissed her delicate shoulder before she turned around and wrapped me in her loving, peaceful, tender embrace. My arms sneaked around her back and slender waist, keeping her closer. Her cheek rested against my chest as my own leaned on her temple. We stood like that, relishing in our bubble. 

After a few moments we did baby bump routine while smiling from ecstasy and stealing affectionate kisses. Then we got in bed and cuddled side-by-side while eating kiwis and scrolling through nursery design ideas for a girl since we have colour pallet for a boy. 

Pink, peach, lilac, grey, red, yellow colours were offered in various shades and in different interpretations. Neither of us wants anything of that kind for girl. We both gravitate towards ivory-white-creme based designs with tiny, elegant pink inputs here and there. 

"What about this? It is beautiful."- wondered Cami with sweet smile, locking her soft green, captivating eyes on mine.

"It looks very nice."- I sincerely agreed, liking the idea, and kept gently caressing her petite arm as my arm is wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Minus window blinds."- we both spoke at the same time, laughing at the outcome. 

It is always so easy to talk to Camila. We have never argued about anything, our tastes are very much alike, yet when they differ it is refreshing and never ever creates conflicts. The two of us are always willing to compromise, listen, co-operate and help. 

As we continued planning ideal nursery for our possible baby girl, we had a good laugh and smiled blissfully. The more I looked at the love of my life, the more my heart soared from ecstasy and the feeling of being complete, loved so truly and deeply, cared for and appreciated. 

Cami blessed me with her precious, fond love. She let me in her heart, trusted me with her soul and body that I will treasure forever and above all. And right now, as I am looking at her, I feel my love for her grow more and more with each moment passing by. 

She made me the luckiest man in the world by being mine and being mother of my child. Camila is my perfection and I love her so much. I don't think it is possible for me to love her more, but I know that I will tomorrow and days after it. 

Cami is part of my soul. She is all that I will ever need and have always needed. 

Her.

Leo is between my legs, laying on his stomach. My back is leaning on the headboard. Our hands are intertwined, together caressing my belly. He is kissing my baby bump delicately, tenderly and lightly rubbing it while whispering how much he loves our bambino, how much he wants to meet our little one and what he will do with our baby - from playing games to cuddling and chatting about anything and everything.

The more I watched the love of my life, the more my love for him grew. 

Hazel eyes hold so much love, warmth and care that his actions always mirror. I know that Leonardo already loves our bambino very much and as I see him interacting with my 12 weeks bump, my hearts beats faster at the heartwarming, beautiful sight. I am certain that he will be amazing papa.

As Leo placed soft kiss on the belly, small tear of joy rolled down my face, catching his attention. 

"Is everything alright, principessa?"- he asked in concern and care, locking his enchanting eyes on mine. 

"Sì. Everything is perfect."- I almost whispered with content smile. 

He sat up and kissed my forehead, gently pulling me in his muscular arms. I hugged him back in a heart beat and kissed his cheek before my own pressed against his. 

"I love you so much, Leo."- I spoke happily as one more tear escaped from me. 

I will always treasure him - all that he is, all that he does, all that he is yet to become and all that he is yet do to. Leonardo never fails to make me smile on my darkest days and always grants me warmth, peace, care and love. He is the one, who brightens up my gloomiest days and only he is the reason for my wide, purely content smile. My heart will always beat like a drum and butterflies will always erupt in my stomach when he looks at me, holds, touches and kisses me, making every time feel just like the first one, creating billion fireworks in me. 

My love runs so deep for my soulmate that I doubt words can cover at least half of what I feel. 

"I love you very much, Cami."- he replied sincerely, keeping me closer.

We just held each other in comfortable silence as our embrace spoke louder that any words ever could. 

As doors peered open more, sounds of paws walking on the floor caught our attention, making us laugh. 

"Vieni qui."- stated Leo, approving their coming here and that was all Ambrosi, Blaze, Rocco, Corrado, Flavio needed to rush to us. (Come here.) 

The two of us got on the fluffy rug and played with our little devils, patting them and rubbing their back as silver tags on white collars dangled on their necks. 

Leo and I wholeheartedly laughed and grinned when Flavio's cold, wet nose sniffed my baby bump. The rest of dogs followed his action, not really knowing what's up. 

"I am sure that it will be more interesting once it is bigger and our little one starts kicking."- I spoke amusedly and merrily, scooting over to Leonardo, who wrapped me in his arms. 

"It definitely will."- he chuckled, kissing my cheek as we grinned from excitement. 

Our pups fell asleep after a while of fun playing and back rubs. We got in bed and pulled cozy, silk covers on us as Leonardo cuddled me as little spoon with his hand on baby bump, coving it completely with how big his beautiful hand is. 

As he rubbed my belly delicately, the two of us fell asleep without noticing it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 39.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
503K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
398K 8.1K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
8.8M 315K 124
> > โ™ก < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...