Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

epilogue [M]

9.6K 361 330
By milaaxr

E P I L O G U E:
[five years later]

"I can't believe you have done this to me Taehyung. I can't believe you've betrayed everything that we've promised each other. You see this ring on my finger? It's yours now. I'm no longer promised to you. Not when you've went behind my back and betrayed me like this," Jungkook sobs loudly, tears streaming down his red cheeks, eyes puffy and swollen.

The two were now twenty four years of age, living together in a small apartment that had a balcony with a little dog. Yes, Jungkook had forced Taehyung to get a dog. A cute little, aesthetically pleasing doggy that was named Yeontan.

They had been living together for about nearly four years. And that's when the disaster struck. A huge disaster, that led to Jungkook deciding if his and Taehyung's relationship was worth continuing. But a betrayal this big? How was Jungkook ever going to get past this? How was he ever going to love again?

Taehyung freezes, looking up from the newspaper he was reading, the half eaten apple in his hand paused too, mouth wide open. Taehyung's whole body glitches as he stares in confusion at Jungkook, who was standing in nothing but tight boxers, eyes red, lips swollen with sadness, tears trailing down his cheeks continuesly. Jungkook hiccups, his brown hair messy as if he had pulled and tugged on it harshly.

Jungkook pulls at the promise ring that Taehyung had give to the younger three years ago, and throws it at Taehyung, the ring clinking onto the counter. Taehyung's eyes scanned the situation, and the only thing he could think of: what the fuck was happening?

But he didn't question it out loud because Jungkook was clearly upset about something, and that meant that Taehyung had to do everything in his power to make Jungkook feel better.

A typical Sunday.

But this time, it was a bit different. Because Jungkook had never, ever taken off his promise ring. Ever. Since the moment that ring had been slipped on Jungkook's slim middle finger, the pretty rose gold band accenting his beautiful milky skin, the little diamond accentuating his feminity and strong-headed personality. The ring was perfect for Jungkook. So perfect that he often thought of it as his wedding ring.

So that meant, whatever Jungkook was upset about, meant that it was serious. And Taehyung had truly did something to hurt the younger.

But no matter how hard Taehyung racked his mind, he just couldn't find anything that he had done wrong.

Setting down his apple and newspaper, Taehyung picks up the ring, he looks at it before walking up to Jungkook, who flinches away from Taehyung, "d–dont touch me," Jungkook hiccups. Taehyung doesn't listen, taking Jungkook's right hand, sliding the ring on once more.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung whispers softly, rubbing his thumb against the pad of Jungkook's hand, urging the younger to come closer to him, and Jungkook does, slowly stepping forward, but he doesn't say anything, doe eyes still tearing up.

Taehyung sighs, wiping at the tears, "don't cry Jungkookie, you know how much it hurts me when I see you cry." And it was true, because every time Jungkook cried, it felt like a thousand knives were being plunged deep into Taehyung's heart. The younger hiccups once more cutely, before nodding slightly, relaxing into Taehyung's chest, his body cold from the lack of clothes.

"Now, are you ready to tell me what's wrong?"

Jungkook pulls away from the older, eyes puffier than ever.

"I know you're cheating on me Taehyung."

Taehyung's heart drops to his feet, "w–what?" Taehyung grits out, eyes wide, head spinning. Jungkook reaches out, silent tears forming once more, "you don't have to deny it Taehyungie, it's okay. It's okay if you've fallen for someone else. Being with the same person for six years, it must have gotten boring, I don't blame you Taehyung. I just wish that you would have told me from the start instead of going behind my back."

Taehyung's whole world freezes. This must be a prank right? How could Jungkook possibly believe that he was cheating? It must be a sick joke that Jungkook had decided to play on the older.

But as Taehyung searched Jungkook's eyes for an answer, he realises that Jungkook genuinely believes that the older had cheated – which wasn't true at all.

Taehyung holds Jungkook, who's trying to get away, but the older doesn't let go, pulling Jungkook in gently, "how could you think that I could ever cheat on you? I love you and only you. How I could I ever be bored of you? Especially when i have you and all of your different personalities."

Jungkook smiles at that before he takes a deep breath and explains, "it all started a week ago Taehyungie," Jungkook begins, "I heard you on the phone. Saying that you wouldn't tell me about something. And then from that day I would regularly hear you on the phone with someone, and whenever I came about, you would either end the call, or go to a different room to speak. And then today morning I found a ring box. That clearly isn't for me. So Taehyung, I'm giving you an out. If you want to leave, do it. If you want to be with someone else, if you're happier with someone else, go. Because all I want is for you to be happy. And if you don't find happiness in me anymore than that's fine." 

Taehyung doesn't know why, but he starts to cry at Jungkook's gentle, yet still loving words. Jungkook stands in front of the older, pouring his heart out, hoping for the older to catch every single drop, and Taehyung does. He always has been able to secure every drop of that liquid gold, and he's been keeping it safe.

The older steps forward, taking Jungkook's hand in his once more, his own heart thudding painfully against chest, beating at the muscles and skin, wanting to get out and comfort Jungkook's own hurting heart.

"I'm not going to take that out," Taehyung says, cupping Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook looks up at Taehyung, eyes glazed with tears, the happy twinkle in them fading out second by second.

"But–"

"Those phone calls were to Yoongi, about Jimin. He's going to propose, and that ring, I'm keeping it safe for him."

Jungkook gasps, "Taehyung, what?"

Taehyung wets his lip with his tongue, sighing, holding Jungkook tightly, "I'd never cheat on you baby. How could I when you're the most precious gemstone ever? I could never ruin you baby, not when I have all this love to fill you with."

Jungkook begins to cry loudly, his small body shaking with sobs.

"No no, doll, don't cry. I'm so sorry for upsetting you, but it's true, I love you too much to cheat on you," Taehyung says, brushing Jungkook's overgrown bangs out of his eyes, to find those starry Bambi eyes. He presses soft kisses all over Jungkook's face, hands travelling down to Jungkook's bare waist, giving them a soft squeeze, "hey, look at me," Jungkook slowly looks at Taehyung, "there you go, don't cry baby, it hurts to see you upset."

"Taehyung, I'm sorry for assuming that you'd ever do something like that! I'm so sorry! What's wrong with me?" Jungkook says loudly, hiccuping every now and then, the red flush still on his cheeks.

"Absolutely nothing baby, now, let me run you a nice bubble bath, let's wash away that sadness," Jungkook nods softly, falling into Taehyung's arms as he older picks him up, carrying him into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Jungkook was still in the bath, and Taehyung was setting up their room. Folding the bedsheets nicely, putting candles all around the room, the comforting aroma of lavender and roses making his muscles relax. Closing the blinds, the room gives off an oddly romantic vibe.

And Taehyung basks in the golden glow the candles portray. He loves the warmth, the feeling of relaxation taking over his body.

The sound of the door shutting brings Taehyung back to his senses as he meets Jungkook's eyes. The smaller boy gasping at the warmth of the room hitting his cold body. His body half dry. The towel wrapped around his waist he walks up to Taehyung who pulls Jungkook in by the waist.

"Every moment I look at you, it's like I'm back at that residential trip and I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again," Taehyung begins, placing his head on Jungkook's bare shoulder. Jungkook sniffles in reply, wrapping his small hands around Taehyung's body.

"I love everything about you. I love that you wake up at ass o'clock every morning, ruining my sleep. I love how you sing a song but don't get the lyrics right, but that doesn't stop you. I love how your eyes twinkle when Yeontan jumps ontop of you instead of coming to me. There's so much about you that I can love, I'd never cheat on you Jungkook."

Jungkook moves over to look at Taehyung, the familiar look of love in his sparkling eyes. Their faces inches apart. Times like these, it felt like they were still teenagers, they still haven't had their first kiss, and they were clouded with the thought of young love. It was crazy, but that's how they felt, more than five years later.

A love too powerful to give up on.

Jungkook's fingers tremble as they move towards his towel, undoing it, he lets the slightly damp towel fall to the ground with a soft thud, revealing himself to Taehyung.

Taehyung gasps at the sight of his boyfriend, fingers twitching. Jungkook bravely presses himself against Taehyung, leaning in to give him the softest kiss ever. Taehyung moans against Jungkook, feeling the younger's hands move to his belt buckle, trying to get it undone.

With a chuckle, Taehyung moves away from Jungkook, his lips a little bit wet from the kiss.

But Jungkook presses himself against Taehyung again, mouthing at the olders neck, whispering, "fuck me," over and over again. His lustful voice making Taehyung lose control.

Taehyung pulls his own shirt over his head, taking in the sight of the desperate bunny in front of him. Exactly what Taehyung liked.

Jungkook leads Taehyung to the bed, pushing Taehyung down, Jungkook gets on his knees, "let me show you how sorry I am," he whispers, hands creeping up Taehyung's thighs, he gives Taehyung one last look before wrapping his hand around Taehyung's length. A rewarding feeling in his heart as he hears a low groan escape Taehyung's lips.

A few seconds pass before Jungkook kisses Taehyung's swollen tip, meeting Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook licks up from the olders balls right to the tip, making sure that Taehyung's eyes never cast anywhere else.

And how lewd it looked!

Taehyung felt fire erupt all over his body. Jungkook was definitely a sex God. The confidence that he had, everything about the boy just made Taehyung's dick twitch and heart pound.

"Ah-yes- just like that, fuck Koo," Taehyung moans, gripping Jungkook's dark brown hair tightly, pushing the boy's head right down. Tears escape Jungkook's eyes as he's not allowed to get used to the stretch, because the grip on his hair tightens as Taehyung begins to flick his hips upwards, fucking Jungkook's mouth.

This goes on for a few minutes, until Jungkook confidently moans, the vibrations causing Taehyung's eyes to roll back into his head. Throwing his head back, Taehyung continues to carelessly ruin Jungkook's throat, the feeling of Jungkook's hot, wet mouth on his dick bringing him to euphoria.

Drool and precum dribbles down Jungkook's chin as he grips onto Taehyung's thighs.

It isn't long before Taehyung's hot cum shoots down Jungkook's throat, which he gladly swallows. Taehyung pulls out with a pant, and looks down at Jungkook with hooded eyes as the younger collects the cum dripping down the sides of his mouth with two fingers, placing them on his tongue, sucking on them.

Taehyung leans down to kiss the younger, his cock already growing hard again.

Jungkook squeals when Taehyung picks the younger up, pushing him to the nearest wall. Almost immediately, Jungkook's legs are wrapped around the olders waist, and he's left with the feeling of Taehyung's tongue and teeth, licking and biting his neck.

His fingers find their way into Taehyung's mullet, pulling at the ends, which makes Taehyung groan lowly. The sound resulting in Jungkook losing all control and dignity. Something that, when he had lost, toppled over into the best sex ever.

Jungkook pushes Taehyung away, stumbling onto the ground, his legs wobbling as he walks over to the bed, situating himself on the soft duvet, legs spread. The candles ablaze, just like his love for Taehyung.

The older watches as Jungkook begins to stroke his cock, legs spread on the bed. Precum dripping out from his swollen tip. Taehyung smirks, his baby was so bratty. Taehyung continues to watch as Jungkook's wrist flicks upwards and downwards, breathless moans leaving his plumpy and swollen lips. Jungkook's other hand goes to flick his nipples, the pleasure satisfying him for a bit.

It doesn't last a long time because he needs Taehyung's hands on his body. He needs to be treated like a rag doll. He needs Taehyung to fuck him deep and hard until he can't even speak a single word.

"Are you going to stand there and watch? Or are you going to come over here and fuck me?" Jungkook says, continuing to palm himself, a cheeky look on his face. Taehyung growls, and steps forward, "are you trying to piss me off?" Taehyung asks, slowly crawling ontop of Jungkook, using his arms to pin Jungkook onto the bed, caging him in.

Jungkook frees one of his hands, running his dick with Taehyung's, low groans and whimpers escaping both of their lips. "Maybe I am," Jungkook begins breathlessly, thrusting his hips upwards looking for more friction, "or maybe, I'm trying to get you to ruin my insides," Jungkook purrs into Taehyung's ear, making the older growl with his whole body.

Jungkook smiles knowing when he's flipped over onto his stomach.

"On all fours," Taehyung's deep voice commands. And like he's being controlled, Jungkook's body moves on its own accord, getting on his knees and hands, arching his ass backwards onto Taehyung's. Finally. One step getting closer to have Taehyung inside of him.

"Fuck me daddy," Jungkook moans, when he feels Taehyung's fingers sensually trail down the arch of his back, the feeling disappearing as quick as it came.

"Well, I can't deny your appetite," Taehyung hotly whispers, pressing himself against Jungkook.

No lube, no condom, no prep. Exactly how Jungkook liked it. 

Taehyung presses his tip in Jungkook, watching with amazement at how Jungkook so easily took him in. Jungkook whimpers at the stretch he feels of Taehyung's thick cock pushing in him, but yet he still feels the burn so pleasurable.

Jungkook clenches around the older, pushing his ass back further, needing the feel of Taehyung's cock moving in and out of him fast and hard. "Fuck, Taehyung! H-harder!"

Taehyung grips Jungkook's hips in place, snapping his hips forward hard and fast, not giving Jungkook anytime to familiarize himself with the stretch. Each thrust hitting Jungkook's prostrate dead on. Jungkook claws at the bedsheets around him, the feeling driving him crazy.

The older snakes his other hand around Jungkook's waist, sly hand meeting Jungkook's hard cock, fingers brushing past the younger's swollen tip, "wet for me baby?" Taehyung whispers, biting down on Jungkook's ear, a loud moan escaping Jungkook's bitten lips.

When Jungkook doesn't answer, Taehyung flips the younger over, meeting his sex crazed eyes, that didn't look so innocent anymore. Jungkook whimpers at the empty feeling, and begs for Taehyung to fuck him.

But Taehyung is too busy enjoying the sight before him. A messed Jungkook laying in front of him, legs spread, a sheen of sweat covering his boys like a plastic film.

"Taehyung, please," Jungkook moans, stroking himself once more, little whines and whimpers leaving his lips as he used the precum like a lubricant. The sound of fapping in the silent room. Taehyung watched with awe, the boy in front of him so shameless.

More than five years. And still, so in love with each other that it hurt. Taehyung still got so flustered when the younger kissed him, or begged for his cock. He didn't feel twenty-four. He felt like he was still eighteen and fucking Jungkook for the first time.

Taehyung pushes his tip in once more, regaining the feeling of velvet drowning out his senses. "Fuck Jungkook, you're so tight," Taehyung groans, pushing in slowly, feeling Jungkook's flesh clench around him.

Flipping both of Jungkook's legs on his shoulders, Taehyung kisses Jungkook's legs, fucking him deeper in that position; Jungkook's moans coming out broken and mangled. Meanwhile Taehyung lets out deep grunts and breaths.

Taehyung pulls out, leaving only his tip in. Before slamming in balls deep, making the younger scream out Taehyung's name. The older does this a couple of more times, slamming messily into Jungkook's prostrate.

Stuffing his fingers in Jungkook's mouth, the bunny begins to suck on them, eyes big and teary as he stares up at Taehyung with love.

Thrusting his hips upwards, Jungkook looks for more friction, pretty, little cock sitting so proud on his stomach, precum dripping down from the tip to his stomach, making him feel icky.

"W–wanna c–um Taehyungie," Jungkook whines, Taehyung's cock almost growing bigger in him.

Taehyung reaches down, pressing a hard kiss on Jungkook's already swollen lips, "cum for me doll," he whispers, watching as Jungkook's body jerks with little spasms before he reaches his high, spurting out streams of hot, thick cum all over his stomach. Jungkook chases his high before finally falling back with a pant.

His tiger continues to thrust in him sloppily for a few moments before he feels Taehyung pull out, stroking himself in front of Jungkook. Eyes lidded as he stares at Jungkook, cum all over him, sweat dripping down his forehead, chest heaving. Until finally Taehyung cums onto Jungkook's body, some of it reaching onto his chin, with a loud moan.

And it doesn't stop there, because with two fingers Jungkook lazily collects the cum, and stuffs his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them harshly before pulling out with a pop.

"Fuck Jungkook," Taehyung whispers, cuddling beside his boyfriend.

Jungkook snuggles into his boyfriend's warmth, pulling the duvet over the both of them, "it's like midday, you do realize that?" Jungkook giggles. Taehyung shrugs while playing with Jungkook's hair, "ah, who cares? It's a lazy Sunday anyways."

The younger almost purrs at the feeling of Taehyung's fingers running through his hair, Jungkook closes his eyes against Taehyung's chest, feeling sleep drift into his mind. And the last thing he hears before sleep takes over his tired body is,

"That ass so fine, damn!"

He feels a harsh slap against his ass, which makes his eyes snap open with anger.

"Taehyung!"

"All right, I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too Taehyung," Jungkook says, kissing his boyfriend one last time before finally drifting off to dreamland.

------

Hi :-)
Bonus chapters coming later today my lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
50.7K 3.1K 25
You can't escape your past. Nor your destiny. Sequel of "TOY" Please read the first book before this one, thank you ❀ © rdnsavage 2018
624K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...
3.5K 90 7
Adjusting to the role of the chiefs daughter and running the Island, a destined soul to explore the sea let's her dreams get the best of her. Moana i...