Gamer of the Bow (OC x RWBY)...

Od netapel

Neta got bamboozled by truck-chan and gets 'The Gamer' as a result. And as a pro gamer, he knows how importan... Více

Congratulations!
Open the game!
3 months
We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful wizard of Oz
The Big Apple
M Trailer
P Trailer
R Trailer
The bees knees
Initiation Start!
Initiation: The Sequel
First day of school
A callout post.
Oh no it's Spooky
NOTE!!!
New Story!
Guess who's back?
So, It's been a year...
Please Stop (Unless)
Rewrite is up!

A Trailer

2.6K 35 0
Od netapel

Amber was ready.

She has to pass.

Because she doesn't know what will happen to her if her boyfriend passes and she doesn't.

Amber knew that if she fails initiation she will still be at beacon as a teacher assistant or something similar. but she doesn't want to be some assistant. She needs to pass, join up with Neta, Become strong and finally go on her adventure without the fear of assassins getting to her.

She can't keep relying on him.

In a short few months he already passed her in skill.

Soon he might get a way to pass her in destructive power.

Then he won't need her anymore.

She'll be alone.

Again.

That is why Amber Autumn must pass the Beacon initiation.

She has to.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

156K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
29.6K 674 30
A quiet, stoic girl and a quiet, shy boy meet, what will happen? --------------------------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) was never really that popular in...
19.5K 270 41
When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on a crazy adventure through the multi...
148K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...