Teach Me How To Be Loved (les...

By RachelRaii

Ella cut herself of from the world ever since she lost her parents and little sister Cara in a freak car acci... More

Chapter One: Fake IT
Chapter Two: Hot For Teacher
Chapter Three: Mess I Made
Chapter Four: Bruised But Not Broken
Chapter Five: Give Me A Reason
Chapter Six: Constant Craving
Chapter Seven: Saturday Night
Chapter Eight: Can I Have A Kiss
Chapter Nine: Breathe Me
Chapter Ten: Edge Of A Thunderstorm
Chapter Eleven: Let it Snow
Chapter Twelve: Christmas Eve With You
Update
Chapter Thirteen: Christmas Day
Chapter Fourteen: Louder
Chapter Fifteen: Halcyon
Chapter Sixteen: Empire State of Mind
Chapter Seventeen: End Up Here
Chapter Eighteen: Best Day of My Life
Chapter Twenty: There For You
So Sorry
She Will Be Loved

Chapter Nineteen: I Could Get Used To This

594 19 2
By RachelRaii

The Picture is what their bedroom looks like :D

_________________________

I Could Get Used To This

               We must have been driving for almost six hours will we started seeing signs for Orange County. Starting to see familiar places from when I used to live here I was getting very excited. Finally I saw Shay turn into a driveway I turned in and parked next to her car. We both got out of our cars and smiled at one another. I walked up to Shay and pulled her into me and kissed her “Baby we have a place that’s just ours.” I say smiling into the kiss. Shay pulls away “That we do and the only thing that’s in it is our bed that Jaz brought us I told her to sell everything else because I wanted to start fresh with you.” Shay says as she pops her trunk. I did the same and we started bringing in everything we had in our cars. I was so excited to not have to hide anymore with Shay.

               After an hour of relaxing we decided to order food before leaving to go to Ikea for new furniture and then grocery shopping. It almost feels like it’s a dream to me I mean that I am in love and living with my girlfriend who used to be my teacher. I heard the doorbell go off Shay I got up and answered it “Hello?” I say opening the door Shay was coming out of the kitchen with her cash to pay for the food because who else would it be. “No Fucking way Ella Annabelle!” Ali says I guess she’s working for Nico’s. “Uhh Yeah Hi Ali how much?” I asked pointing to the food. “Oh right 22.54$ is the total. When did you move back are you coming to school tomorrow?” Ali says smiling while Shay hands her the cash for the food. “Today and no I won’t be going to school I graduated earlier today.” I say taking the food from her and walking placing it down on the floor since we don’t have a table. “Thank you for our dinner.” Shay says smiling at her. “Shay forgot something in my car I we’ll be right back.” I say walking past Shay and running to my car to get my phone charger. “So your dating that woman she’s old enough to be your mother?” Ali says looking at me with hurt in her eyes. “What I do with my life is none of your business anymore Ali.” I say closing and locking my car and heading up to my house.

               I watched Ali get into her car and drive off she’s always been the jealous type. When I walked in I saw Shay setting up our dinner and smiled at her “You’re such a romantic person.” I say as I sit down next to her. We ate our dinner and talked about how we wanted to get a new fridge, dryer and washer because the ones that the previous owners left we’re kind of nasty. “So who’s car you want to talk mine or yours?” Shay asked smiling at me as we were going to leave. “You can drive.” I say handing her my keys because mine has a bigger trunk. We walked out the house and locked the door then we got in my car and made our way to Ikea. “So I am so excited to start our next chapter in life together.” Shay says smiling I couldn’t help the smile I got on my face being with her was the only thing I want in life. “Me either I feel like this is right like we can just come home and be with one another and just be happy.” I say as we turn into the Ikea parking lot.

               We parked the car and got out the car and automatically grabbed each other’s hand and intertwined our fingers. Must have spent almost two hours in Ikea when we checked out the lady told me and Shay our stuff would be delivered tomorrow morning which was okay with us. We went to target to go grocery shopping and get bedding and stuff. That was such a fun trip because Shay and me kept arguing over what sheets to get and this and that it was cute. We finally got everything that we needed here and made our way to the checkout line where I ran into someone I wished to never run into with Shay. “Ella!” Jal says smiling I didn’t know she worked here. “Hi Jal how are you?” I say as I help Shay put up our stuff on the till. “I’m good, well you two are sure getting a lot of stuff?” Jal says looking at me and then over to the women I have yet to introduce. “Yeah, we just moved here.” Shay says looking at me with a, your joking right look. “Right I forgot your Aunt sent you to a boarding school. So who’s you’re friend L?” Jal says looking at say as she continues to ring up our huge order. “She’s not my friend Jal, This is my girlfriend Shay.” I say grabbing bags and loading them into one of our two carts that we had. “Ohh, hello Shay I’m J..” was all that Jal got out before Shay cut her off. “I know who you are Jal. Do me a favor tell Richard I say hello.” Shay says before sliding her card to pay for our order.

               After we got home Shay seemed to be a little upset and I knew why but I didn’t plan this I didn’t know that Jal worked here. I also didn’t chose to move her Shay got a job offer and that is what brought us here. “Baby are you okay?” I say as I climb onto our bed and curl up next to her. “I never thought I’d meet my half-sister in fact I was always hoping I would never have to meet her.” Shay says sighing before wrapping her arms around me. “Baby I know that you have daddy issues because of what he did, but I know Jal and she’s a cool person and a good friend and maybe if you gave her a chance you’d like her to.” I say kissing Shay before getting comfortable and going to sleep.

               When I woke the next morning it was due to a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door to find the delivery guys from Ikea at our door. We allowed them to do their job they even helped us put some of the shelves together so Shay tipped them for the kindness. Shay and me started to unpack and after a few hours we were unpacked and officially moved into our home. We went out to chill on the deck that over looked the beach and I couldn’t help but feel like I could get used to this. I mean sure people stare at Shay and me because she is like 8 years older than me, but the way I see it is we love each other and that should be all that matter I mean look at celebrities then can date someone who’s 10 years older or younger and people don’t care but anyone else and their like that’s wrong.

               “What’s on your mind?” Shay says looking over at me after seeing how quite I was. I look over at her and smile “Does it bother you when people stare at us because of the age gap?” I kind of just blurted it out not meaning to. “Uhh I don’t pay attention to other people because when I am with you I’m happy and none of that other stuff maters. Does it bother you?” Shay says looking at me with concern. “No not really because I love you and you’re all I want to be with.” I say smiling at Shay “So when do you start teaching and Bringington?” I then ask wanting to know because I know that there still in school for another month or so. “In a few days. I tried to see if I could start next year but they really need a math teacher for the remainder of the school year.” Shay says with a sad face. “You’ll probably have Jal and Ali in one of your classes.” I say not trying to make her in a bad mood but I thought I’d give her a heads up. “Thanks for the heads up and Jal but why would I have to worry about the delivery girl for?” Shay says looking at me confused “I kind of dated her before you.” I say looking away from her.

               I got up to go inside and start to make dinner but Shay grabs me “You might have dated her but now your with me people break up they move on that’s life.” Shay says pulling me into a kiss. I drag her into the house and toward our room. Realizing we haven’t had sex since Christmas break which was 3 months ago. I pushed her onto the bed and pulled her shirt off and then took my own shirt off. “I want you so bad Shay.” I say before kissing her she flips us and starts to take my pants off I could feel she wanted this just as much as me. Soon we were both naked on our bed making out and fighting for dominancy. I one pulling away from the kiss and making my way to her neck and slipping my hand between her legs and starting to rub at her clit she let out a soft moan. I kiss my way down her body and with every inch I kiss the more louder her moans got. I pushed two fingers into her and started licking at her clit. “Fuck Ella.” Shay loans as she grips at the sheets I move my fingers faster. I wanted her to feel how much I wanted her. “I love you so much.” Shay says as she pulls me up into a kiss I kissed her back before feeling her nails dig into my back and I finally let her reach her climax.

               After having heated sex we got dressed and went into our kitchen to make dinner. I watched Shay make dinner there was a knock at the front door and I got up to get it since Shay was cooking. “Hello?” I say as I open the door to see Ali and Jal standing there. “Hey wanna hang out?” Ali says looking at me and smiling. “I can’t Shay and I are still unpacking and I kind of don’t really feel like it.” I say before adding “But thanks for asking.” “Hey baby dinner is done.” Shay says as she comes out of the Kitchen to see who was at the door. “Oh I didn’t realize someone was at the door.” Shay says as she comes up behind me. “Oh hello Shay, Richard would like to get together with you he said you knew his number and to have you call him.” Jal says smiling at Shay. “Yeah tell him I’ll pass. Babe I’ll be in the kitchen setting up the table.” Shay says kissing me before walking away. “I should go maybe some other day.” I say with a smile and closing the door.

I went into the kitchen and sat next to Shay “Hey don’t look so blue.” I say kissing her before sitting so we could eat. “Shut up Ella.” Shay says smiling at me. “Marry me and then maybe I’ll shut up.” I say jokingly taking a bite out of my taco. “Okay I’ll marry you and I’m not joking either will go after dinner.” Shay says looking at me “Wait what?” I say confused. “Let’s get married after dinner.” Shay says looking at me. “Shay if we’re going to get married I’d want Alexia and our friends there. Let’s just give it some time to pass.” I say not trying to hurt her feelings because I would marry her in a heartbeat. “Fine will wait till summer starts and then will once our engagement.” Shay says kissing me. I can’t believe she was being a hundred percent serious about it. Not that I wasn’t I would love to but I’d want our friends and her family their and for that we needed some time to pass and I don’t think waiting 3 months is really a big difference but its Shay and I am not arguing. I’ll talk with her more about it when I’m not tired and hot. After dinner I went and got a shower and headed to bed. Shay was on the phone with Bringington School District.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 7.6K 29
Hope has finally started college after her summer long adventure with Franklin, her best friend. Now she will discover life outside of Starr Academy...
241 18 56
Warning! The story contains mentions of self-harm, reader discretion is advised The story of Jeanette, a girl who met Oscar, found friends, ...
7K 376 22
Mia Predergrast has been crushing on Joanna McIntosh, a popular art student at school, since she knew her. But what she didn't know was that her cru...
112K 2.6K 20
Phoenix was at a young age when her sister was hit by a bus only a few years after her dad walked out on them. Her mum was very distant in more than...