~I am her protector~ Hisoka x...

By Tomurae

"I am her protector. If you even think about hurting her, you're dead~" ~~~~~~~ "Hisoka... it means reserved... More

~introductions~
~1~ New friends
~2~ Meeting the Magician
~3~ First Phase
~5~ Gourmet Hunters
~6~ Keiji Nagasaki
~7~ Falling

~4~ Let's play examiner

2.1K 78 39
By Tomurae

Y/n ran next to Hisoka as Satotz led the way through the fog, Y/n couldn't see Satotz which scared her a small bit but stayed next to Hisoka so she wouldn't get lost. The grass was slowly getting higher, only up to Y/n's knee but that was too high for her liking. It then started to get muddy, thankfully Y/n was wearing boots up near her knees but she still didn't really like them getting dirty.

"Now everyone! Please make sure to follow close behind me!" Satotz called out which made Y/n calm down a little.

Y/n looked ahead and smiled a little when she saw Gon and his friend running in front, she didn't want little kids getting hurt. It stared to get foggier and she then couldn't see Gon or Killua, y/n continued to stay close to Hisoka, not wanting to get lost or killed. Everyone stared at Y/n and Hisoka, making Y/n feel a little self conscious, Hisoka looked down at her and shook his head.

Hisoka bent down and whispered in her ear. "They aren't staring at you, little fruit~" Y/n looked at Hisoka blushing slightly and nodded.

Y/n continued to run for a couple more minutes and the fog was worse, Y/n couldn't even see anyone, she turned to look at Hisoka but her eyes widened when she saw that he wasn't there. She looked around more but couldn't see anyone, panicked she sped up her pace, she then heard a loud yell from further ahead, she slowed down a bit and then heard more yells and screams, she then heard a familiar voice.

'Kurapika!'

Y/n ran faster towards his voice and then saw a large figure, running closer she saw it was a monster, she looked up at its face and noticed it had Leorio, Y/n tried to think of everything she could do and she quickly picked up a small rock and threw the rock at the monsters face, hitting it in the eye, the monster made a loud noise and dropped Leorio, Kurapika quickly took that as a chance to jump onto the monster and hit its eye again letting them all get away, Y/n quickly followed Kurapika and Leorio, letting them lead the way.

"Y/n, you're okay?! Where were you?!" Leorio yelled at her, she sweat dropped and smiled awkwardly.

"A-ah, I um... I got lost but then I heard screams and stuff so I... I basically just put myself in danger I guess..." Y/n looked down but gasped as Leorio hit her on the head harshly.

"Why didn't you just stay with us and not that weird clown?!" Leorio screeched at Y/n making her rubbed her head and looked at Kurapika for some help.

"He's right, Y/n... you shouldn't have gone off with Hisoka, we don't know how powerful Hisoka actually is and by what we saw with Satotz and the ape, he does look very strong." Kurapika explained in the nicest way, Y/n sighed dramatically.

"He might not be that bad! You just gotta actually talk to him and give him a chance, y'know?" Y/n smiled with closed eyes making Kurapika and Leorio blush.

"Anyway, it looks like we lost sight of the front runners." Kurapika said calmly, y/n looked around a bit more, ignoring Kurapika and Leorio's conversation.

After they talked a bit while Y/n didn't pay attention to anything she bumped into Kurapika making them both go forward a little, just barley not tripping.

"Hold on." Leorio whispered while moving Y/n back a little. "Look over there..." Leorio pointed in front of him, Kurapika and Y/n both looking to what he was pointing at.

'It's Hisoka!'

Men were surrounding Hisoka with weapons pointed at him while Hisoka looked unfazed by it.

"You're not hunter material. I've been thinking that ever since last year."

"We'll spare your life if you promise you'll never take the hunter exam ever again."

"Sure~ why not? I intend to pass so there's not need to retake it~" Hisoka's smooth voice filled Y/n's ears making her face turn red slightly, she ignored the men and watched Hisoka, curious to see what he would do. Hisoka laughed making Y/n a bit shocked, Hisoka had to have known at he could beat these men, he wouldn't laugh if he couldn't defeat them, right?

"That's it then~? You failed and now you want to play examiner? Hunters require prey, so why don't I play the examiner~? All of you gentlemen claim to be hunter material but I'll be the judge!" Hisoka smirked as the men went charging at him, Y/n was worried for Hisoka, he helped her in the first part of the exam and she wanted to help him but she knew she couldn't, she just had to stay there and watch. That sense of worry was quickly washed away though, Hisoka had just defeated all those men with a single card. Y/n started to sweat, Hisoka could kill her at any time, he was strong, very strong.

Hisoka then looked over at Kurapika and Leorio, he couldn't see Y/n because Leorio had quickly shoved her into a bush before he could even look over.

'Stupid Leorio! Now I have leaves and twigs in my hair!'

"Well~? How about you two? Care to play... examiner~?" Leorio and Kurapika both stood unmoving as Hisoka talked.

"Okay, Leorio, wait for my signal, then you go behind us and get Y/n and then run in the opposite direction." Kurapika whispered to Leorio as Hisoka slowly walked forward.

'I'm sorry y/n... I can't! I can't get you, I'm too scared!' Leorio's bottom lip quivered.

"Now, run!" Kurapika and Leorio both ran off in opposite directions making Y/n confused.

'Are they just gonna leave me here?! What if Hisoka really is a bad guy, would they really just leave me to die?!'

Y/n panicked, she stared at Hisoka from inside the bush watching his smirk widen.

"I see~ a wise decision." Hisoka said softly while looking around slowly and laughing but stopped shortly after when he saw a figure walk towards him, Y/n also looked over and was shocked to see that it was Leorio.

"I can't believe myself... I left Y/n here knowing she's defenceless, I can't run away and pretend I don't care about her. See the thing is... I can't run away!"

'Did he really just try and run away without me?!'

"Hmm~? My little fruit is here too? I didn't sense her anywhere though~" Hisoka looked around but couldn't see or sense anywhere, making him frown, thinking that Leorio had lied to him just for a distraction. "Fine. If that's how this is going to be..." Hisoka disappeared as soon as Leorio hit him then appearing behind Leorio and reached his arm out to grab Leorio but suddenly a fishing line hit Hisoka in the face, pushing him away from Leorio. Leorio jumped away from Hisoka and looked at where the fishing line came from, they saw Gons small frame breathing heavily while gripping his fishing poll. Y/n's mouth was open and she was staring at Gon intensely.

"Gon?!" Leorio yelled out staring at Gon in disbelief.

"Did I make it?" Gon asked and then Hisoka groaned, he looked over at Gon with a smile.

"Not bad, little boy~" Hisoka turned his body over to Gon while Gon gripped his fishing poll harder. "Is that a fishing poll? How original~" Hisoka then slowly started walking towards Gon making him frown. Hisoka put his hand out. "I'd like to see it, do you mind?"

"Leave him alone. Your fights with me!" Leorio ran at Hisoka with a stick but as he was about to hit him Hisoka swiftly punched Leorio making him fly up in the air, at the same time Gon charged at Hisoka with his fishing poll but somehow Hisoka turned to dust, Y/n held onto her shirt tightly while tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Did you come here to help your friend~?" Hisoka then appeared behind Gon, crouching with his chin leaning on his hand, Gon jumped back quickly away from Hisoka. "Such a good boy~" Hisoka appeared behind Gon again, Y/n was confused, she didn't see Hisoka go from one side to the other. Gon then hit the Hisoka behind him but Hisoka disappeared again, only to appear again. Gon rapidly swung his poll around so Hisoka wouldn't be able to go near him. "Well done. Very nice~ I'm beginning to get excited~" Y/n froze up and blushed.

'D-did he mean it in the dirty way?! '

Y/n didn't focus on what Hisoka and Gon were doing until she looked over and saw Hisoka's hand wrapped around Gon's neck, she quickly stopped everything she was thinking and looked around for something to attack Hisoka with, she quickly searched her pockets and found a small pin, without thinking she jumped out of the bush alerting both Hisoka and Gon but before Hisoka could react the pin stabbed his left arm, she ran towards Gon as Hisoka was distracted by the pin in his arm, she quickly jumped up and grabbed Gon from Hisoka, landing on the ground with Gon in her arms, Gon was unconscious as she held him securely, Hisoka looked down at her and pulled the pin out, laughing lightly.

"Mmm~? My little fruit really was there..." Hisoka crouched down in front of her and Gon making her hold Gon closer. "Both your friends are going to be just fine..." Hisoka smiled which mad Y/n shiver slightly, she didn't want to feel uncomfortable around Hisoka but he was being creepy. Before Y/n could say anything something started beeping in Hisoka's pocket making him get it, he pulled out a walkie-talkie and answered it.

"Hisoka, you should get back here, we've almost reached the site of the second phase." A deep monotone voice came out and Hisoka sighed.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Hisoka stood up, walked over to Leorio and picked him up, he looked over at Y/n who had stood up and moved Gon onto her back. "Are you coming with me~?" Hisoka asked and Y/n just stood there staring.

"Y-you won't try to hurt us... will you?" Y/n held onto Gon tightly while she shifted him around.

"Of course not~" Hisoka smiled and started walking. Y/n quickly caught up with him and walked next to him while holding Gon tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Weak By eff_off

Fanfiction

127K 4.2K 29
L/N Y/N was never strong. All her life, she's had to rely on others around her and she hated it. She hated not being able to protect herself and she...
424 31 15
"Why me?" She asks the man. "Simply because, you interest me~" . . . . . Hunter X Hunter story- A girl who wants to protect others fatefully meets a...
590K 26.5K 100
|1ST PLACE IN KILLUA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| In which a young girl meets the boy of her dreams. But if she loves him, she would ki...
82.4K 2.1K 46
[HisokaxOC] Emiko roams this world knowing she's unstoppable. There's no soft spots when it comes to her simply because of her need for blood shed. W...