Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

25

1K 11 0
By HisKoala2003

-October 12th 1995-

Soon while I am drinking some coffee and emotionally hurting at the thought of my dead baby girl I hear the door open and i look over and I see Joey.

Elizabeth:Hey what did i miss?.

Joey:Well...Chandler told Phoebe about the fun Bobby incident...Chandler has a third nipple...Everyone now knows about the porno...Anyway I came to check on you...You seemed upset when you left.

Elizabeth:I went into preterm labor a few days ago...They couldn't save my baby...I needed time to process before i told Pheebs...I was gonna tell her today but dhe told you all I was pregnant but..."Tears up".I'm not anymore.

Joey sits in the couch next to me and hugs me.

Elizabeth:I don't know what I did Joey...I feel so guilty...I don't know why she's gone.

Joey:S-she?.

Elizabeth:My baby girl...Joey what if I'm never gonna heal from it...

Joey:You are the strongest woman I ever met.You will get thru this...Now how about we go to the apartment?.Everyone is worried about you.

I nod and stand up and follow Joey while I take my last ultrasound of my baby out of my pocket and hold it...Soon we arrive at the apartment and Phoebe hugs me.

Phoebe:I'm so so so so sorry I told everyone.

Elizabeth:It's okay...I just have bad news ive been dealing with the past 2 days...Pheebs i went into preterm labor...My...My baby is no longer with us.

Everyone but Joey:What?.

I nod at everyone and I begin to cry again.

Elizabeth:I'm sorry I haven't told all of you but I just needed time...I had just accepted the fact i was gonna be a mother...I was all excited and bam my baby is gone."Cries".

Everyone hugs me.

Rachel:Oh honey.

Monica:We are so sorry.

Ross:We are here for you Liz.Your like another sister to me.

Elizabeth:I feel like i did something wrong...How could I loose my baby girl?."Cries".

Everyone but Chandler pulls back from our group hug and Chandler pulls me into his chest as i cry and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

Chandler:You did nothing wrong...Cause we all know you would do everything in your power to make sure nothing happened.

I nod into Chandler's chest and he doesn't let go...I smile as he continues hugging me as i cry.

*****************************************
-October 13th 1995-

The next day at Central Perk.Chandler, Ross and Julie are sitting on the couch and I am on the floor next to Chandler's feet.

Ross:So uh does it do anything you know special?.

Chandler:Why yes Ross pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.

Elizabeth:Oh..."Smirks".Shall we go then?.

Chandler sticks his tounge out at me and I smile.

Elizabeth:Very mature Chan.

Julie:You know in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility.You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.

Chandler:Huh?.Are uh any of these cultures per chance in the tri-state area?.

Ross:You know you are so amazing is there anything you,you don't know?.

I stand up after feeling rug burn and Chandler moves over and grabs my hand to have me sit next to him.

Elizabeth:Only in your dreams would be a culture that does that...Unles if you go to a strip club.

Phoebe then enters all dressed up.

Everyone:Woah.

Joey:Foxy lady.

Julie:Where you going?.

Phoebe:Um I'm gonna go meet Duncan he's skating tonight at the Garden he's in the Capades.

Joey:The Ice Capades?.

Chandler:No,no the gravel capades.Yeah the turns aren't as fast but when Snoopy falls...funny.

Monica:I can't believe you're dressing up for him.I mean you're just you're setting yourself up all over again.

Phoebe:Ok no.For your information I'm going to see him so I can put all those feeling behind me.Ok and the reason I'm dressed like this is because I think it's nice to look nice for your gay husband.

Ross:"Holding cream pitcher".Oh darnit we're all out of milk."Holds pitcher in front of Chandler's chest and flips the lid".Hey Chandler would you fill me up here?.

Chandler:Oh I see,I see because of the third nipple thing.Ha,ha,ha,ha.

I take a piece of paper and a pen and I begin to write down middle names for my daughter I decided to name Tiffany...As I continue to write names a name comes to mind....Tiffany Phoebe (___) Monroe....Now all I need is a second middle name.

*****************************************

Me,Chandler,Monica,Joey and Rachel all enter Ross's apartment.Ross and Julie are at the table kissing and they don't notice us.

Chandler:Uh Julie.

Julie:Yeah?.

Chandler:Sorry you had a paleontologist on your face.But uh.it's gone now you're alright.

Ross:Hi everyone.

Everyone:Hi.

Later after dinner at Ross's apartment. Chandler enters.

Chandler:What's this in my pocket?."Takes it out".Why it's Joey's porno movie.

Ross:Pop it in.

Joey:I'm fine with it I mean if you're ok watching a video filled with two nippled people.

Chandler puts the tape in and I sigh and I look at the screen.

Rachel:Great people having sex that's just what I need to see.

Ross:What's wrong with people having sex?.

Rachel:Well,well um you know these movies are offensive and uh degrading to women and females.And uh and the lighting's always unflattering.And Monica help me out here.

Monica:Hell I wanna see Joey.

The video starts.

Julie:So is there like a story or do they just stard doing it right...oh never mind.

Chandler:Ok now wait a minute.That is the craziest typing test I've ever seen.

Monica:All I say is she better get the job.

Elizabeth:Looks to me like he's the one getting the job.

Joey:Shh ok here I come,here I come.See I'm coming to fix the copier,I can't get to the copier,I'm thinking what do I do,what do I do...so I just watch em have sex.And then I say wait here's my line,

(Joey:you know that's bad for the paper tray.)

Chandler:Nice work my friend.

Joey;Thank you.Wait,wait,wait,wait you see me again.Hang on the guy's butt's blocking me.There I am,there I am,there I am,there I am,there I am...

*****************************************

Later on everyone is sitting around.Monica enters from bathroom.

Monica:You know it still smells like monkey in there.

Julie:That saves us a conversation.

Chandler:Well listen this has been great but I'm officially wiped.

Joey:Me too we should get going.

Rachel:No,no I mean no c'mon you guys I mean c'mon look it's only eleven thirty. Let's just talk we never just hang out and talk anymore.

Elizabeth:Rachel that's all we do.

Rachel:Maybe that's all we do what about Julie?.

Julie:What about Julie?.

Rachel:Well you have been in our lives for nearly two months now and we don't really know you.I mean who is Julie?.I mean what do you like,what don't you like?. We wanna hear everything.

Julie:Well that could take a while.

Rachel:So.I mean who here does not have the time to get to know Julie?.

Chandler:I got the time to get to know Julie.

Joey:I got time.

Monica:Rach I know her pretty well can I go?...That's fine.

Rachel:Ok Julie so now let's start with your childhood what was that like?.

Julie:Well in a nutshell. . .

Rachel:Nah,uh,uh,uh,uh.

Later on Julie is telling a life story.

Julie:And my second grade teacher was Ms. Thomas and my first grade teacher was Mrs.Cobb.

Rachel:Mrs...Mrs.Gobb?.

Julie:No Cobb as in cobb salad.

Rachel:Now what exactly is in a cobb salad?.

Chandler:I'm going home.

Rachel:What?.

Me,Chandler,Joey and Monica all enter the hallway to leave.

Joey:Boy that Julie's a talker huh?.

Elizabeth:Yeah...

Ross:Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 106 8
Addison Bing had been living in the city for a long time. She, her friends, and brother usually hung out at a small coffee house. But when a run away...
986 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
274K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
10.6K 139 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...