Carl Grimes One Shots (carl x...

By CoralGrimesPoppa

Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love... More

Jealous
Car Ride
Roaming (Pt. 1)
Roaming (Pt. 2)
I'm Fine.
Why Are You Staring At Me?
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 1)
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 2)
Captured
That's Not The Game
Why Do You Have My Knife?
Enemy Act
Forced Friendship
Don't Say You Love Me
Intimidated
Is That My Shirt?
Why Didn't You Tell Me?
Plan
Training (Part 1)
Training (Part 2)
Want To Try That Again?
We're Going To Be Okay
Finally Feel Safe
Wanna Bet?
Meeting
One Hell Of A Week
Back Home
Negan's Talk
Adorably Annoying
We're Dating Now
Let Me Break Up With You
Carl, Just Do It
Get Over Yourself
Take It
THANK YOU!
The Line Up
The Line Up (Part 2)
Announcement :)
Overprotective
I Hate You
I'll Make You Better
To Let You Know
Anxiety
Why'd You Wipe My Kiss Away?
The Enemies' Kids
Glad I Didn't Listen
Thank You Again!
Mad At You
Go With Carl Grimes
New Date (Part 1)
New Date (Part 2)
I Spy
Ever.
I Spy (Part 2)
UPDATE!!
You'd Make A Good Wife
We'll See
Our Judith
Stay
_Important Announcement! (please read)
Stuck With Me
Only Me
That's My Girl
AnNoUnCeMeNt!!!!!
IMPORTANT! (Requests open)
Bitten. "Honor" S8 E9
Uno
Medicine

I Was Just Jealous

7.7K 101 67
By CoralGrimesPoppa

Request from @McDonald77 (Paige)! I literally love getting your requests thank you so much!!

Also, I entered the WelcomeToTheBlumhouse competition, and if you want you can read what I wrote! It's supposed to be an original fiction scene in 500 words or less. It is on my other account, @lumpyflamingo and it is the only story I have posted on that account. Thank you!! :)

Paige POV:

"Where are you going?" Carl asks me, as I run down the stairs. Carl, Rick, Michonne, and I all live in this house. I've known Carl forever- he's my best friend.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Carl rolls his eyes and leans back onto the counter. "I just asked where you were going."

"Well..." I start. "I'm first going to the kitchen to get breakfast." I walk slowly into the kitchen and grab a banana. "Then I was planning on seeing if Carol needs help in the kitchen. Why?"

He shrugs. "Thought we could hang out today. But clearly you're busy," he teases and I laugh.

"Oh, I'm super busy and don't want to hang out with you at all," I tease back, causing Carl to chuckle. 

"Come on, let's just chill in my room or something since it's raining."

I nod and follow Carl up the stairs and into his room, which is right next to mine. This rainy day is making me cold and I cross my arms to keep warm. The lack of sun makes the room dark but also relaxing in a way.

Carl flicks on the light switch but nothing happens. We both look up at the light bulb. "Power must have gone out," he says, shrugging. 

That would explain why it's so cold. 

"You're cold," Carl states, not asks. 

I shake my head. "I'm fine-"

Carl rips his sweatshirt off and tosses it to me. 

"Thanks," I say quietly, slipping it over my head. My body starts to warm up but I can still feel a chill on my nose. "Now what?" I plop myself down on his bed and snuggle into his blankets.

"Damn, you know those are my blankets, right?" Carl laughs. 

"I'm cold," I whine. 

He jumps on the bed next to me and I giggle. Carl tries to rip the blankets away from me but I put up a fight. "Do you even know what sharing is?"

I laugh. "I do, but I don't want to share right now, Carl!"

"It's not a choice!" he chuckles. "Fine, you know what? You'll be keeping me warm." Carl manages to slip himself under the blanket and wraps me into a hug, causing me to blush and giggle again. He places a cold hand under my shirt on my stomach causing me to gasp and push away from him. 

"Carl, what the fuck! You're freezing!" 

"Are you going to share the blankets now?" he asks. 

I roll my eyes. "Fine." I lift the blankets and Carl climbs under them. I can feel the heat radiating off of Carl's body and it instantly warms me up, causing me to fall asleep. 

When I wake up the sun is finally shining again and Carl is gone. I don't think anything of it and slowly get out of bed and make my way down to an empty living room. 

I stretch and then head outside, soaking in the warm afternoon sun. 

"Paige!" I hear a voice say. 

I look over to see Ron walking towards me, smiling. "Oh, hey Ron! What's up?" I respond. 

"I'm just really bored," he chuckles. "Wanna take a walk with me or something?"

"Yeah, definitely," I reply, jogging down the porch steps. 

"I know you've been here for about a month already, but how are you liking Alexandria?" Ron asks. 

"It's great. It certainly beats living in the woods with walkers," I chuckle. 

Ron laughs. "Yeah, I'd say so. I want to show you my favorite spot. It's not anywhere hidden or anything, but I go there all the time."

I follow Ron and he leads me down by the lake and under a tree that has a thick leaf covering. I sit down against the tree and Ron does the same. 

"I can see why this is your favorite place," I say, looking up at the beautiful leaves surrounding us. 

Ron looks over at me. "Yeah, it's definitely-" he pauses and focuses on something behind me. "What's up with Carl?"

"Huh?" I turn my head to see what Ron is talking about. Carl is staring at us from across the lake but turns away when he realizes we notice him. "I don't know. Maybe he was looking for me; I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone."

"Guess he must have been, he's coming over."

When Carl reaches us he forces a smile. "Hey."

"Hey Carl," I say. "What's up?"

"I was just looking for you."

"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing the melancholy look on his face. "You look... sad."

Carl shakes his head. "I'm just tired. Wanna come back to my house?"

"Oh," I say, trying to think of how to word it. "I'm gonna be with Ron for a bit longer. I'll come back to your house later, though." I smile at the end to let him know I still do want to hang out with him. 

Carl half-smiles and walks away back to his house. 

"What was that all about?" Ron asks me.

I shrug. "I have no idea. He's acting weird. I'll ask him later tonight."

Carl POV: 

I was doing great until I saw Paige and Ron under the tree. She looks adorable in my sweatshirt, but what were they doing together? Am I seriously not good enough? I've never seen her hang out with him, honestly. 

I can't stop staring at them as I feel a pang of jealousy and hurt. She doesn't know how I feel about her, and I should have told her before this happened. 

Why are they turning towards each other?

Ron notices me staring, which makes Paige look, and it brings me back to my senses. My face gets red in embarrassment and I turn around, pretending to not notice them.

Before I know what I'm doing I'm standing in front of Ron and Paige. "Hey," I say, trying to fake a smile. The longer I see them together the more it hurts. 

"Hey Carl," Paige answers. "What's up?"

I don't really know what's up, I just wanted to talk to Paige. I don't want Ron to have her, he doesn't deserve her. "I was just looking for you," I tell her. That was partially true. If I saw Paige I was going to talk to her and see what she was doing, but I was honestly just helping my dad. 

"What's wrong? You look... sad."

I shake my head too quickly. "I'm just tired," I blurt out. I know she knows I'm lying, but I had to try to act normal. "Wanna come back to my house?" She's my best friend, there's no way she's gonna say no-

"Oh." Paige pauses for a moment. "I'm gonna be with Ron for a bit longer. I'll come back to your house later, though."

So this is reality. I'm not the number one person in her life anymore. Damn. I force another smile and head back to my house.

Paige POV:

Ron had to take watch so I decided to head back to Carl's house. I open the door and am greeted by Rick and Michonne. 

"He's probably up in his room," Rick tells me. "Do you know why he's acting weird?"

I shake my head. "I honestly don't know. I was gonna try to find out." I head upstairs and knock on Carl's door softly. "Carl?"

There's no answer. 

"Carl?" I say a little bit louder. 

The door swings open and Carl pulls me into a hug. I'm shocked but I hug him back. He lets go of me, gently pulls me into his room, and shuts the door. I sit down on the edge of his bed. 

"So what's up with you? Why are you acting like this? What's wrong? And don't say you're 'just tired' because we both know that's bullshit."

Carl sighs and sits down next to me. "Why were you with Ron?"

"Why does that matter?" I look at Carl's face and he looks so hurt and sad that I sigh and answer instead of causing an argument. "Well I just stepped outside and he asked me if I wanted to hang out since he was bored. Why though?"

"I..." he trails off. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be... I was just jealous."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Jealous? Carl you know you'll always be my best friend no matter what. Nobody can take your place."

Carl softly smiles and I can tell it's a genuine one this time. "I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," I tell him. 

"But here's the thing. Paige, I love you. When I saw you with Ron I wished I had told you this sooner. I love you."

I lean my head on his shoulder, my heart racing. "Carl, I love you too," I whisper. "I never told you and I always tried to hide it."

Carl wraps an arm around my waist and I lift my head up. He places his other hand on my cheek so I face him, and then places his lips on mine. I freeze for a second, surprised, but then I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. He lifts me up onto his lap as we continue to kiss, and we don't break apart until we are out of breath. Carl gently kisses my forehead. 

"Can I stay?" I whisper. 

Carl nods. "As long as you share the blankets this time."

Also 9 times out of 10 when I am writing these I'm drinking Dunkin' iced coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 32
Hello! I am going to be making imagines for The Walking Dead Game characters! I will try and make them as gender neutral as possible, but as my reade...
1K 3 21
"Remember when your lost in the darkness... look for the light !!" Carl grimes wattpad story This is my 2nd wattpad story so it may not be so good...
2.6K 32 9
I made something like this on my old Wattpad from like 2019😭 anyway some of these are from tumblr so shoutout to those amazing writers on tumblr I l...
243K 2.1K 70
imagines of twd characters by mwah, theshortking. xx the walking dead oneshots, preferences, and requests ✎ does contain both smut and fluff ✎ on occ...