BNHA- One-shots [Requests Ope...

Por AlexKramer2345

Hello My Hero Academia fans! I am willing to right whatever cringey, terrifying, and cursed ships you want, a... Más

Author's Note
Appointment [TodoDeku]

When You Wake Up [KiriBaku]

12 1 0
Por AlexKramer2345

Yup, I'm gonna start right off by nailing you in the feels. Kirishima and Bakugo are pro-heroes Red Riot and Ground Zero, respectively. They are currently dating. 

Warning: Little bit of swearing, but what do you expect, it's Bakugo

___

Kirishima stumbled, clutching his head and grimacing as his headache worsened. He'd been experiencing a variety of symptoms for the past couple of months now, ranging from killer headaches to nausea to numbness on the left side of his body. He had ignored it, for the most part, thinking it was just as a result of some of his injuries doing hero work. He hadn't told his boyfriend, Katsuki, because he hadn't wanted to worry the other man. But now that Eijirou was losing his sight, it was inevitable. There was no way he could do hero work if this kept up.

"K-Katsuki," Eijirou called. HIs boyfriend hummed and looked over at his red-headed boyfriend from his spot on the couch. Bakugo frowned, standing up and stepping towards Kirishima. The blonde grabbed him by the arm and lead him to sit down on the couch. Katsuki noticed how nervous and disoriented Eijirou looked. Was something wrong?

"Ei?" Katsuki asked, worried.

"Katsuki..." Kirishima looked so lost, Katsuki just wanted to hug him and never let go.

"I...I haven't been doing well the past couple of months. Headaches, nausea, a bit of vomiting...I figured it was just the flu or something, but...I'm starting to lose my vision. I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to worry you.." Ei trailed off. To his surprise, Katsuki reached over and hugged him. Ei relaxed into Bakugo's strong arms, closing his eyes and relaxing. Between public outings and hero work, the two hardly had any time to just sit back and cuddle.

"It's okay, Eijirou. I understand. But losing your vision is serious, and could really affect the way you do hero work. I think you should go see a doctor," The words hung in the air between the two men.

"A-Alright," The red-head nodded, taking a deep breath. Katsuki smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Then I'll schedule an appointment for a couple of weeks from now and we'll have a date night right afterward, 'kay?" He grinned. Kirishima nodded, burying his face into the blonde's chest. Bakugo chuckled, ruffling his boyfriends' hair and wrapping his arms around Ei to cuddle.

---------------------0-----------------------

"Kirishima Eijirou," Doctor Jacov announced. Kirishima's head shot up, and he stood up as quickly as possible. The second he stood up, however, he was slammed with a headache and a wave of unsteadiness hit him. He was saved when Bakugo reached out and laid a hand on his back, steading him.

"Are those the MRI results for Ei?" Katsuki demanded to know.

"Yes," The doctor took a deep breath and turned to the red-head to inform him of the news. "Kirishima-san. You have an inoperable tumor on the left side of your brain about the size of a golf ball. Although we cannot operate on it, there are other treatment plans we have to offer..."

The news slammed into Eijirou like a brick wall. This was worse than any villain attack he'd ever faced. At least there were ways to beat those villains. He could fight them straight-out. Here, he could only waste away slowly, unable to fight the evil was destroying him from the inside out.

"How long do I have?" He whispered hoarsely, barely able to get the words out. Doctor Jacov looked at him with pity in his eyes as he responded.

"About one year," The doc responded. Suddenly Kirishima found it impossible to breathe. One year. He had one year to experience a lifetime. He still had so many things he wanted to do, so many people he still needed to save. He shut his eyes tight as tears welled in his eyes. He would never have a family. He'd never get to grow old, Katsuki by his side. He wouldn't even live to reach thirty years of age.

"-jirou! Eijirou!" Katsuki shook his boyfriend a bit, trying to pull him from his thoughts. Ei opened his eyes. He was here, in a hospital waiting room, the person he loved more than any other in the word by his side. Katsuki. His beautiful, amazing, irreplaceable Katsuki.

"It's alright, Kiri. It's okay," Bakugo whispered gently.

"Is it?" Kirishima lifted his gaze to meet his boyfriend's eyes. Katsuki paused.

"No. No, it's not okay. It's damn stupid and insane and unfair. But it is what it is," He sighed, pulling his boyfriend into a hug. Eijirou clutched onto Bakugo like a lifeline. It would probably never be okay, but it was a little bit better with Katsuki by his side.

--------------------0----------------------

After the shock of the MRI scan, life kind of continued on mostly normally. Kirishima continued on with the job of being a hero for another four months before finally retiring for his health. Katsuki took time off of work to be with Eijirou. The two set upon the task of completing Ei's bucket list.

They went parachuting in Hawaii, visited all kinds of exotic places, and gotten banned from several venues thus far. It was the most action-packed, fun months of Eijirou's life, and he got to spend it with his loyal boyfriend. And, he hoped, his fiancee if Eijirou could just work up the courage to propose.

Kirishima was in a panic. So far his date with Katsuki on the shores of Lake Michigan (Michigan, USA), had gone better than the red-head could have ever hoped. The two lovers had gone out to dinner and walked the pier before finally settling down on the beach to watch the sunset. Katsuki looked absolutely stunning, as usual. His face practically glowed with the dying rays of the sun, his skin fair and pale. His spiky blonde hair blew gently with the breeze, and a small smile was tugging at his lips.

Kirishima took a deep breath, releasing it unevenly. He steeled his nerve and before he could change his mind, got down on one knee, pulling the little black box from his pocket. Inside was a beautiful 1.5-carat diamond ring. It had cost him thousands of dollars, but he thought that a low cost in comparison to how much his lover was truly worth. Priceless.

"Hey, Eiji-," Katsuki turned back around and froze the second he saw his beloved kneeling, staring at the beautiful diamond ring. His jaw dropped, stunning red eyes widening in shock.

"Katuski Bakugo. There is absolutely nothing that can sum up the pure love and adoration I feel every time I look at you. You, the person who stood by me even when you knew I'd be leaving you in a couple of months. The boy who accompanied me through trial and tribulation, and worked with me to become a hero. My beautiful, fiery, loving Katsuki."

"The years I have spent with you have been the absolute best of my life, no questions asked. And I've realized these past couple of months that there is nothing I'd rather do than spend the rest of my life by your side. Will you please do me the honor of allowing me to become your husband?" Eijirou smiled, tears leaking from his eyes. Katsuki was crying, actually full-on crying (although he'd deny it if you asked him). He smiled, a smile full of love and hope and pure desperation, and pulled Ei up by his collar, and crashing their lips together. Eijirou wasted no time kissing back.

"Yes, Ei. God, yes," Katsuki breathed the second they broke apart. Their noses touched, and both were panting with the exertion of the kiss. They clung to each other, neither speaking. Nothing needed to be said. They had each other, and they were never letting go.

---------------0---------------

Their wedding was a few months later. They had thrown a party, inviting all of their friends to the ceremony and reception. Katsuki and his mother fought all the way down the aisle, and Midoriya had cried the entire time. Afterward, the newlyweds had spent hours dancing the night away. It was absolutely perfect. They eventually retired around three in the morning, just holding each other and relaxing.

"Eijirou," Katsuki whispered. Ei let out a sigh of contentment, twisting around to see his husband. His headache had returned full-blast from the night of dancing and fun, but he was okay with that. Right now he just wanted to relax.

"Yeah?" The red-head whispered back, snuggling closer.

"I love you. I love you so goddamn much it hurts to even say. I would give everything in this world for you, Eijirou. No matter what. God, I can't tell you how much I love you," Katsuki's eyes glistened with emotion, and Ei could tell just how much he truly cared.

"I love you too, Katsuki. I will love you until the end of time, no matter where I may be," Ei smiled, kissing his love gently. Katuski felt his heart wrench. There were no words that could possibly describe the pure love and adoration he felt for the man lying by his side.

Katsuki cuddled Eijirou to his chest and rested his head on Eijirou's soft red hair.

"I'll be here when you wake up."

----------------0----------------

By the time Bakugo woke up, Eijirou was gone. Katsuki knew the moment he sat up. Eijirou's body was still warm, curled up to Katsuki's chest, but Katsuki knew that he was gone. His amazing, loving, caring Eijirou was no longer by his side. He would never be again.

Katsuki didn't cry. He knew it was an insult to his husband's memory. This was how his love had wanted to go- in the arms of the person he loved more than any other in the universe. He wouldn't have wanted Katsuki to mourn him. He would have smiled that annoyingly bright smile of his and remained optimistic to the point that made Katsuki want to strangle him.

Eijirou wasn't here to smile or laugh anymore, but Katsuki knew he had to move on. For his beloved husband, he still had things to do and people to save. He had to do everything he could to make his lover proud.

Katsuki kissed his husband's cold forehead, knowing it was the last kiss he would ever share with his beautiful Ei.

"I'll see you later, my Eijirou."

Word Count: 1,695 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...