CAM GIRL

By PetraDay

Stacy works as a cam girl on a website called WeCam and many other websites, broadcasting sexual live shows w... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chaper 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 1.

540 28 120
By PetraDay

AUTHORS NOTE:
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are a product of the author's imagination or is used fictitiously.
All resemblance to actual events, people, living or dead and places is entirely coincidental.

The book is under editing so will contain grammatical errors.
Please take note this book contains foul language such as cursing and swearing and substance use.

DOESN'T contain extreme mature content/sexual intercourse or such.

Thank you!
Enjoy💫
111

I can't believe I have to wake up today.

I sighed as I see the glistening sun brighten up my room, making my sheer white curtains even more luminous.

I wondered if this is how heaven looks like.

I could feel the warm heat from the sun stroking my ankle. It felt very comforting.
I squinted, looking up at my room ceiling, sighing heavily. It's Monday and I have a morning class.

I hated mornings.

Waking up in the morning has always been a struggle ever since I was young. I originally inherited the trait from my mom, who always complained and refused to acknowledge it. She treated her mood swings with the help of "Dr Jesus" and she didn't see why I couldn't do the same.

So every morning has always been a struggle with her around.

It's Either she's shouting at me for the leftover dishes I forgot to clean or making small talk as if I'd enthusiastically answer back at 6 am.

Like, come on now...

My morning routines always consist of two cups of coffee, my morning cigarette and one more cup before I can directly look at a human and start up a conversation.

If I don't get any of those, I'll throw a fit.

No joke.

I was happy that I moved out when I started university and was now rooming with a friend I met online.

I always struggled to make friends in real life.

Starting conversations or fitting in any social group was extremely hard for me, so joining the internet was an easy platform and surprisingly good, I got to make friends with many people who were exactly like me.

By exactly like me, I mean socially awkward.

Joanna, my roommate, never woke me up in the mornings and always respected my morning mood swings. I appreciated her.

I decided to take a 5 min nap before waking up.

More like 20min...

I wished time would stop for me so I could get more sleep but I had to wake up and get my day started. I sat up on my bed, realising that my laptop was still on the bed and shockingly, towards the edge.

I guess I was busy and tired last night that I slept without putting it away.

Big mistake.

I was surprised it wasn't on the floor since I sleep carelessly, either sleeping my way to the other side of the bed, the blankets down to the floor and sometimes my sheets completely out of the mattress.

Yes, I do sleep like an animal and quite thankful that I didn't have a boyfriend because wow...

Never the less, i was happy my laptop was safe. I quickly brought it closer to me, inwardly thanking the universe for sparing the laptop.

I didn't have enough money to fix or buy a new one if anything had happened to it.

I placed it on my lap and opened it slowly.

*Welcome back to WeCAM*

The adult website glared at me.

Shit!

I guess I wasn't busy with homework last night, I smiled. I knew I had finished all of my assignments because WeCAM was the last thing I always checked before sleeping.

I told myself not to put WeCAM on top of my priorities but at the same time, I wanted to make it work.

I was trying my best to keep up with all my clients who desperately wanted me to answer their requests or sometimes engage in small conversations, of which they paid for obviously.

It was a little bit weird knowing some people pay girls to just text them.

Most of the time, they wanted to talk about simple things like, how their day went or bitch about their bosses.

Which, I could relate to sometimes.

If anyone told me I'd make an income texting people back, I'd laugh at them.
I mean, I don't just text people, sometimes I send them a little something-something... if you know what I mean...

but getting paid to listen to old men talk about their day to day life, still shocks me.

I was grateful.

Earning an income with these kinds of conversations made my life a little easier. I mean, on days I didn't feel like sending a little something-something... if you still know what I mean...

I sighed and clicked out of my inbox which had about Ten messages I still needed to answer. I didn't like texting in the mornings so I decided to check my wallet instead.

An option on the website which tracks the tips, subscriptions and gifts people send you. I was hoping someone sent me a tip while I was sleeping because that would make my morning better.

$485

I looked at the balance with no emotion. I wasn't making a lot of money on the site yet. I started it a month ago so I didn't have high expectations. The previous month I made over a thousand dollars and that was more than what my 9-5 job paid me back home.

It's February the third so I had a lot of time to hopefully get a big check this month and working on the internet already taught me, anything was possible.

I was thankful that I woke up with ten dollars more than what I had yesterday, so whoever tipped me, gave me a good headstart for the day.

Maybe I'll thank them later with a little something-something...I'm hoping you know what I mean by now.

If not, you're probably too young and with that being said, I'm Stacy Young and you're watching the Disney channel.

Just kidding.

My main goal is to make a lot of money on the website since I had already started it. I mean, once you put yourself out there on the internet, you either make the most out of it or you don't do it all.

And I planned to go all the way out

I logged out and placed my laptop on my bedside table and quickly rushed to the shower. Only an hour left to shower, pick clothes, make coffee and have my morning cigarette.

I didn't have much time.

Showering took about five to ten minutes depending on my mood and while I'm in the shower I normally decided if I was going to be in a good mood or not.

Sometimes, my coffee and cigarette decide for me.

Thank you caffeine and nicotine.

As soon as I'm done showering, I Wrapped myself in my towel and headed to the kitchen to start the kettle going. I had to work extra smart with my time.

I'm normally late for anything that requires me to show up at 9 am

While the kettle boils, I rushed back to my room to pick out my outfit.

I forgot to mention, I'm a literature student which means I live in my head and I'm also fashionably on top of my niche game.

I liked wearing black or colours that were dark. It's a comfortable thing for me and since I started WeCAM, I try my best to not show much skin as I used to.

Trust me, once you get into that business, you'd be surprised how sex or anything to do with that, doesn't appeal to you anymore.

I'll explain later...

I pulled out my black crop top to go with my black skinny jeans and, you probably guessed it...my black boots.

Yay...

Since my hair was dyed jet black, I left it to look messy, it kinda looks like I didn't care. You know the "she's not put together but she makes it work" look?

Yeah, groundbreaking. I know.

As I hear the kettle stop, my phone also makes a bell sound to notify me that I've gotten a message.

Life crisis.

I froze for a split second, trying to decide on which task to attend to first because no one texts me in the morning, I picked my phone hoping it's our class group chat announcing that class was cancelled.

That would be fun.

I turned around and grabbed my phone next to my laptop and realised it's a message from WeCAM

I raised my eyebrows as I said; no one texts me in the mornings and definitely not my clients on WeCAM.

Clicking the message which leads me to the website, it's a new subscription also following with an instant message from User12345678.

User12345678:
You're sexy... Damn, can't wait to see you today"

I immediately started to worry. My biggest fear creeping up on me.

Another bell sound followed from my phone, snapping me out of my thoughts.

User12345678:
See you ;) don't be late"

Now my heart started to pound vigorously,

Who is this??

Hi, this is a new book I'm working on. It has a lot of spelling errors but bear with me. I added gifs bc I love them so much and wanted to see if they worked on Wattpad lol and surprising they work quite well. I'm writing for fun and trying to improve my writing. The book is a serious book despite the gifs but I added them for comic relief and as times go I might let them go. Let me know what you think of them. If you enjoyed it and want to read more, let me know by leaving a comment or voting on the chapter ❤️💕

Thank you,
Petrova

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 50K 29
Joselyn needs a job. Penelope needs someone to keep an eye on her boyfriend while she's gone. It's the perfect match. But, add in said boyfriend's...
57.3K 2.5K 33
✔️ COMPLETE It's been three years since Josie Montes' sister was murdered. Three years since Josie was the last person to ever see her; three years o...
71.5K 1.7K 37
Alex has had his eyes set on Stacey ever since they were in middle school. She did too. With neither of them knowing how to express their feelings t...
59 8 8
she: a college student in New York, trying to figure out herself and trying to survive a world that she doesn't understand. Balaching university work...