Perfectly imperfect

By sugar_boobear

Stiles has experienced a traumatic event that's has caused him to attempt suicide. his rich and unbothered pa... More

Hired
Suprising
Thank you
Heath Ledger and Feminism
Breathe
Caramel apples
Oops
Authors note
The truth
Deal
Our first tree
Sudden Realizations
Messy
Authors note
Puzzle piece
I Do

A Night Out

648 30 6
By sugar_boobear

*Derek

Knock, knock

I walk out of my room and open the door to a brown headed boy with a crooked jaw, who sported a grin.

"Hi, I'm Scott you must be derek."

"Um yeah, can i see your bag, it's protocol for me to check it."

I checked his bag that was packed with junk, and then checked his pockets.

I moved to let him through and Stiles ran out in a short white slitted skirt with a black turtle neck, boots and a brown wig.

I notice I'm staring and snap back to reality. 

"GOD, you look so hot, turn, I need a whole three hundred and sixty degree view!"

Stiles was beaming and twirled before almost tackling him to the ground, his arms around his neck in a tight grip he was crying.

"I've missed you so much," he sobbed.

"Hey don't cry, you know if you cry I'll cry, and you know I will always be here for you Stiles, your my brother!"

They stood like that for a minute before pulling away, stiles wiping at his eyes, "I'm so embarrassing, and emotional, its the medication but still," Stiles said laughing and shaking his head.

They went to the couch talking loudly and didn't even finish their sentences before the other jumped in and and finished each other's sentences.

"You know how we made that bet-"

"Yes wait did they-"

Scott rolled his and handed stiles a fifty, "yeah Ethan and Danny are officially dating." Stiles

I smile tilting my head down as I listen, Stiles was so cute when he was excited.

I put the ham and Swiss sliders  in the oven to melt the cheese.

There was another knock and Scott jumped up to answer it and pulled it open to see a smiling Isaac. I gave Scott a scowl and he shrugged his shoulders blushing, "Sorry, it's out of habit."

"Whatever,"

I searched Isaac just as I did Scott, and I grinned at Isaac as he walked in and Stiles hugged him.

Isaac was shocked before he looked at me and hugged him slightly.

"I'm Stiles, you must be Dereks best friend, Isaac. It's so nice to meet you."

I don't know why but it made my heart flutter seeing Stiles getting along with Isaac.

"Are you all hungry? I made sandwiches for lunch but for dinner I thought we could go out, have some fun?" I asked them and they all nodded eagerly.

We ate and then Stiles and Scott went to his room while I sat at the table with Isaac.

"Stiles is really sweet, why are you his caretaker he seems fine?"

"It's confidential so I can't tell you any specifics. But he pretends he's ok and sometimes he is, but something happened to him, I just haven't figured it out yet. I will when we start therapy sessions though."

Isaac nodded slowly before smiling slightly, "whose his friend?"

"No, nope you are not going after Scott."

Isaac pouted, "why not?"

I raised my eyebrows, and he sighed dramatically.

"I can't make any promises."

* Stiles

Scott and I lay on my bed watching old scary movies and making fun of them til we were practically crying.

I was flailing around giggling and accidentally rolled off the bed making a loud crashing noise.

Before he knew it Derek ran in the room.

"Did you just fall off the bed?"

"Yes," I gasp out still rolling around on the floor now laughing at my tragically embarrassing fall.

I heard Derek laugh before feeling his arms wrap around me and pick me up making my laughing die down immediately and sitting me back on the bed.

"You seem ok at least," he said smiling widely in amusement.

"We're going to be leaving in twenty minutes so be ready."

Scott was looking at me weird but got up and ran into the living room before I could ask.

I brushed my hair, grabbing my black Louis Vuitton before heading after Scott, who was talking to Isaac.

We were in the black family car discussing were we wanted to eat.

"What about a bar, there's this place down town that like really nice and half is a diner and the other a bar." Isaac said excitedly.

"UM, Isaac they are hardly eighteen-" Derek started before being interrupted by Scott.

"Actually I'm eighteen and stile will be in six months so-"

"One problem though, your not twenty one." Derek practically growled.

"We'll get in," I say trying to settle the dispute.

"Stiles-"

I dig in my bag and pull out my fake ID and smirk at Derek.

"I can't let you do that I'm your caretaker, we're not here to be friends."

I flinch slightly, hurt by Dereks words because I thought we were growing closer. I quickly cover it up with a smile.

"Derek its fine ok, I can't even drink because my medicine. So can we go please?"

* Derek

I fucked up, badly. Stiles was making me frustrated because I can't just let him go to a bar as his caretaker it's wrong.

But, I also figure that at least I'll be there to watch over him.

He's still begging, with his intoxicating whiskey  brown infused eyes, making me cave.

He smiles before hugging me, his hair in my face, I smell vanilla and honey.

I wrap my arms around his small upper body before we pull apart.

This is a bad idea, and I cuss myself out until we reach the bar.

We step out and wait in line Isaac and Scott already inside when Stiles flashes a smile showing him his ID. The usher looks him up and down hungrily, so I step closer putting my hand on his lower back and scowling at him.

He quickly lets Stiles though but not before I tell him to wait for me.

Once I'm in I'm hit with a blast of loud music, flashing lights, and dancing bodies.

"I thought you said it was a restaurant and bar," I say pulling Stiles against my body by his waist.

He relaxes against me and I catch myself before I wrap my other arm around him.

Isaac looked at me faking innocence. "Um, I accidentally took us to the wrong place?"

He busted out laughing before turning to Scott, "Let's go do shots!"

They ran to the bar and Stiles looked at me before laughing and dragging me after them, hand in hand.

We both hop up on a bar stool, and order cherry cokes.

I look down to my hand and realize it was still laced with Stiles, I wasn't going to voluntarily let it go.

" Derek calm down," He says rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to ruin your night by being boring," I look down to my coke feeling guilty.

My head shoots up to a laughing Stiles, head thrown back and looking beautiful.

"What,"

"Derek, seriously? You don't have to apologize for trying to keep me safe, being with you with our non alcoholic drinks is more fun than getting drunk. Even if we aren't friends, its fun hanging out with you."

"Stiles, I didn't mean that and I do think of us as friends, I just got frustrated."

Stiles lit up before his face fell and he was looking somewhere behind me.

I turned to see some greasy haired man pulling on Isaacs wrist.

I'm over there as quickly as I can.

"Is there a problem?"

Them man was clearly drunk and he sneered at me and pulled on Isaacs wrist tighter.

"Mind your fucking business."

"He's my best friend and he's being harassed by your fugly ass, so yeah its my business."

Scott tried to pry the mans callously fingers off Isaacs wrist.

Before I can do anything about it, the low life reared back and punch Scott making him fall to the floor.

I heard a gasp behind me, before feeling rage in gulf me.

Now I'm pissed.

Angry Derek is so hot, I mean he's hot in general but angry Derek hits different lol! And how do you all like mischievous Isaac?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
252K 10.1K 31
Derek Hale is just a nursing major in college when one night on his way home from his job, he accidentally hits someone with his car. What happens wh...
216K 6.6K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
176K 4.9K 28
Stiles is married to the love of his life. Or that's what he thought. Not only one week after their wedding Stiles husband starts to beat him up for...