When I bumped into you // DIS...

By ShyLemonade

When his crush finds out about his life at home, he notices their 'friendship' becomes something more, how wi... More

Introduction
Stuck On Repeat
Nurces Office
Secret(s) Revealed?
Secret(s) revealed? - part 2
Caught
No school
Boba tea and whipped cream
THANK YOU GUYS!!
First date?
AGAIN?!
Imma cry
Sunset's & Rain
Sleepover
THANK YOU!!!
POG
PLEASE READ
✨Magic✨
Secrets revealed - part 3
Help
(Smol Update)
just a quick "time skip" (VERY SHORT)
Hehehehehehehe
WHAT
Moving out?
New home?
!!PLEASE READ!!
THANK YOU GUYS OMG
Confessions?
Smol Update
The SMP
Hehehehehe
The weekend(part 1.5)
The weekend (Part 2)
PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT!
POG
Back to school
Cops?
READ THIS
!!Update!!
Danger
Update
IM BACK
Uhhh- oof?
Danger - part 2
Pick one :)
POG
The hospital
LMAOOOO
The truth
:)
Update :)
Help
:)
Quick Note!
HOW
New story?
:D
A/N: PLEASE READ
A/N: YES ITS ME HELLO
A/N: HI AGAIN
WOOO
A/N: WOOOOO UPDATE
A:N/ PLEASE READ
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!
HEY HEY LOOK
IMPORTANT

Playing Dumb

7.5K 216 559
By ShyLemonade

!!TW: Abuse!!

{Clay's POV}

————

I ended up staying in the nurses office with George and the nurse. I'm not completely sure why she didn't ask my to leave but I didn't mind, after all, a friend of my friend just passed out by bumping into me. I looked over at George as I was sitting at the end of the bed he was on. Unlike the other times we made eye contact, George didn't look away this time, but instead just stared at me and then fell asleep. After about 20 minutes of being in the nurses office, George's mom came to pick him up. The nurse had called her and told her what happened. George was still asleep by now, so when his mom walked into the office, I figured I'd wake him up.

"George" I said, shaking him a bit.

"Hmm-" he mumbled. It was obvious that he was tired. I mean I would be too if had just hit my head and passed out afterwards.

"George, wake up your mom is here" I told him. Shaking him again.

This seemed to wake him up. His eyes opened, slowly, but they opened. He looked at me before sitting up and looking behind him to see his mom talking to the nurse.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, causing him to turn around and look at me.

It took him a moment to respond, "Better-" he said

"Try and take it easy when you get home, it will help" I suggested.

He nodded but it seemed like he was thinking again. His mom turned around to face him.

"Are you ready to head home?" She asked, which made George snap out of his thoughts and look at her.

He nodded silently. Probably because his head still hurt or he just didn't feel like talking. As he went to get up, he almost fell, luckily, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back a bit. I could see that his face was a bright pink, similar to how he looked in the hall, but I didn't think anything of it. He continued to get up and him and his mom headed out, me following, but heading back to the library. As I was walking, I turned back to see him and his mom leaving, pulling out of the parking spot and down the road. I felt bad that he was most likely in pain after all that had happened. But he also got to skip a whole day of school, so he was lucky.
————
{George's POV}
————
When my mom and I got in the car, she immediately turned and looked at me, starting to ask questions.

'Are you ok?'
'Does your head still hurt?'
'How long were you passed out for?'
'Who was that boy?'
'How did you bump into him on accident?'

"Mom, calm down, I'm fine" I said, answering her first question.

She just nodded in response, while starting up the car.

"Obviously my head still hurts-" I continued "I'm not sure how long I was passed out for"

She nodded again, now pulling out of the parking spot.

"The boy, Clay, is my cr-"I stopped when I realized what I was about to say. If my mom knew I had a crush on a boy, I don't think she would ever stop bugging me. God I don't even know if she supports me, seeing that I haven't even come out yet.

"My uhm, friend-" I finished, trying not to make it obvious. Thankfully, my mom being the oblivious human she is, didn't know I was lying.

She nodded yet again, with a slight 'mhm'.

"But how did you bump into him on accident?" She asked

It took me a second to answer, as I had to think back.

"I wasn't paying attention," I shrugged "I was just thinking to myself"

"What were you thinking about?" She asked, starting to get on my nerves

"I don't know mom," I replied, trying not to have an attitude "Honestly, why does it even matter?"

She seems slightly shocked, "okay," she said "I was just asking"

I didn't bother responding which caused the rest of the ride back to be an uncomfortable silence. Once we got home, I immediately went to go up to my room. Sadly I was stopped by my dad.

"Why are you not in school?" He asked, looking at me from the couch.

I didn't want to talk to him so I ignored him and continued walking, only to be stopped by him getting and and walking in front of me. Looking me right in the yes, obviously angry that I had not answered him.

"Don't walk away from me" he said "why are you not in school?"

I sighed, "Mom had to come get me because I hit my head and passed out" I said, getting even more annoyed.

He scoffed "Really?" He said "you can't even take a small hit to the head without passing out?"

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away- which caused him to grab my arm and pull me back, so that I was in front of him, which had caused me to wince a bit. I made eye contact with him, waiting for him to talk again.

"Stop walking away from me," he said, slightly shouting.

I tried to pull my arm out of his grasp, which I didn't succeed at, "Can you let go of me?" I could hear the 'attitude' in my voice when I said this.

Before I knew it I saw him get angrier, and caused him to raise his hand and slap me. I immediately winced and held my face with my free hand.

"Stop being such a brat all the time!" He yelled, still holding onto my arm.

Luckily, my mom finally came in from the car. She quickly looked at my dad and what he was doing.

"What are you doing?!" She asked, not yelling but louder than a normal tone.

She grabbed my arm and pulled out of my dads grasp, along with whispering to me to go to my room for the night, and get some rest. I did as she said, happy to finally have time to myself. As I was heading up stairs, still holding my face, I heard my parents start to argue. I heard my mom yell at my dad about how he treated me and him yelling back about I was a burden to the family and shouldn't be here. I felt my eyes get watery, but I ignored it, and continued heading to my room.

Once I got there, I immediately through my bad on the ground and flopped on my bed, face first into my pillow. I sat there for a while thinking about what my dad had said. Like usual, I ended up crying, and then slowly falling asleep. Only to wake up to someone knocking on my bedroom door. I rubbed my eyes before telling who ever it was to come in. To my surprise, it was Clay. He came in and shut the door, and ended up standing by it.

I sat up "uh- you can come sit, you don't have to stand" I said, pointing to the end of my bed.

He nodded, came over, and sat down. There was an awkward silence for a few before he spoke up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hm, better-" I shrugged, trying my hardest not to turn pink as I kept making eye contact with him.

He nodded again. I reached in my pocket to grab my phone and check the time. Apparently I had sell for a while, seeing that school was already over. I looked back up and saw that Clay had a confused look.

"Hm?" I mumbled, apparently loud enough for him to hear, causing him to talk.

"Uhm...Were you uh, crying?" He asked hesitantly.

I took a sharp breath before not breathing for a moment, completely forgetting that I feel asleep by crying. I didn't answer for a minutes, thinking if I should tell him what happened.

I sighed" yeah," I started "m-my head just started to hurt a-again" I stuttered at the last part, hoping he would believe me.

"You sure?" He asked.

I just nodded before I felt my face heat up as he gave me a hesitant hug. I gave an awkward smile once he pulled away. I felt like I just wanted to curl up in a ball from my face being a tomato.
————
{Clay's POV}
————
George gave a small smile once I stopped hugging him. I felt bad as when he said it was just his head hurting, seeing that there was a visible bruise on his face, as if someone had hit him. I smiled back before noticing his face turning red once again. This is the third time today he's blushed while being around me, I thought as we both stared at each other. I wonder if...

"You know-" I said "Your face has been really red today" I teased with a small smile.

I saw his face get even more red almost immediately. I smiled a bit more.

"U-uh" he started "y-yeah, It's just really hot t-today" he stuttered.

I laughed in my head as he looked away, clearly trying to hide his face. I played dumb and decided to go along with it.

"Yeah, kinda" I replied.

He got up and said he would be right back, leaving his room, closing the door behind him. I sat on the bed and smiled to myself. I looked around his room, looking at his small computer set up. His closet. The few poster he had up. Eventually he came back after a few minutes.

"Sorry about that" he said, sitting down in his chair that was in front of his set up.

"It's ok," I said.

Does he even know he has a bruise? I thought before hesitantly asking him.

"Hey, uhm" I started "Did you know you have a bruise on your face?" I asked.

I saw his eyes widen a bit when I asked, I immediately felt bad-

"Uh, yeah!" He responded quickly "I just hit my face when I got home, nothing to big" he said.

He's lying...

————

1,788 words
AND THAT IS THE ENDDDDD OF THIS PART :)
I also want to thank Gabbyyy1408 for all the amazing name suggestions in the last part and for the support
I might not be able to get a lot done at once, I might start doing shorter ones so that I can upload more frequently,
Mainly because of school but again, I hope you guys enjoyed.
Bye byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
112K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
21.9K 714 10
After Dream finds a new boyfriend, George can't help but feel inferior in every possible way. Will jealousy consume him? Or will Dream recognise his...
9.4K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...