Today Was A Good Day

By Lovely_Lady_100

What happens Jordan day turns from god to bad. Find out in Today Was A Good Day More

Bad Day
The Lunch Date
Play Date
Arielle
Where is my Mommy

Bad News

9 1 0
By Lovely_Lady_100

I woke up on my couch and my neck was killing me. I was still in my dres so i went up stairs to shower and change. When i got downstairs Malik was still  on the recliner asleep. I shook him an told him to go wash his face and brush his teeth with the spairs i had in the bathroom. Meanwhile i prepared breakfest. Cheese toast, eggs, hashbrown, cheese grits, turkey bacon, sausage, coffee and orenge juice.

Malik:i called my sister and she's bringing the boys back over here. I hope that's okay?

Jordan: that's great. Then someone other than me and you can eat all this food.

Malikk: yeah,beacuse the food smells delicious.

Jordan:thanks

Malik:i didn't know you played sports.

Jordan: yeah, i ran track, played volley ball, soccer, tennis, soft ball, tee ball, and i cheerleaded.

Malik: wow

Jordan:yeah i know alot.

Malik: soo i was wondering maybe when your not busy we could so some where? Maybe the mueseum, or the cheesecake factory. And on some nights we could bring the kids.

Jordan: that sounds delightful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
475K 13.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...