Inlove With The Irish Boy-A J...

By SamReidFan27_

Jackie lives in Queens ,New York he also meets a girl who had just moved to Queens,New York and he starts to... More

~Chapter 3~Ya Know What Jackie? I Think I'm Falling Inlove With You.
~Chapter 2~Hey, Do You Want To Go Get Something To Eat With Me ?

~Chapter 1 ~ The New Girl .

22 1 0
By SamReidFan27_

I had gotten up early on a Monday morning cause my mom and I were moving to Queen's ,New York I had gotten dressed , ate breakfast, brushed my hair then my teeth and then got into the car with my mom as I then put my seat belt on .

"Mom I'm so nervous about moving to New York ." I had told her . "It's okay you'll be fine ." She told me . "Alright ." I smiled as we drove off down the road.

We then got there and got out of the car and brought in our stuff I then sat out on the stairs after helping my mom bring the stuff in and after I helped put stuff away . I had seen a guy who I thought was cute actually I was thinking he was one of our neighbours. He then walked over to me .

"Hi what's your name ?" He asked curiously as he smiled , he had light brown hair that was down to his shoulders a bit and blue - grey eyes that were beautiful he was dressed in a white shirt with a black leather jacket on and some jeans . "My names Lily what's yours ?" I asked . "My names Jackie Flannery ? Are you new here in town in Queens ,New York ?" He asked curiously as he smiled . "Yes I am actually and thanks also  it's a  pleasure to meet you Jackie ." I smiled back at him . "You too and you're welcome it's a pleasure to meet you as well. " he replied .

I couldn't help it as I started blushing cause he was so cute ."You're cute ." I told him . "Awww thanks ,so what do you wanna know about me?" He asked . "Are you Irish ? I am part Irish actually ." I had told him while asking him that question . "Yep I am actually and that's cool ." He smiled . "Yep ." He nodded. "Hey Jackie what's your favorite color ? " I asked him curiously with a smile . "I would have to say blue and also green what about you ?" He questioned . "I'd say blue and green as well actually." I told him . "Really ?,that's cool ." He said . "Yep . I nodded in agreement while smiling .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 61.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
767K 20.8K 59
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
841K 64K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
521K 42.6K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...