~Chapter 3~Ya Know What Jackie? I Think I'm Falling Inlove With You.

I smiled up at Jackie after finishing the hot dog I had ate along when he had finished his too . "Ya know what Jackie ? I think I'm falling inlove with you even more now ." I told him as I smiled. "You are? Awww that's so sweet I feel the same way about you too ." He says . "Yes and aww ." I smiled back at him and hugged him .

"I love you and I'm definitely not kidding ." He chuckled . "Love you too Jackie Flannery ." I told him as I smiled and chuckled as well . "You got a cute laugh there ." He says . "Why thank you cutie ." I said to him as I smiled . "You're welcome." Jackie said while smiling .

I had a feeling that Jackie would literally start blushing any minute now I could tell somehow he was gonna and then of course he had started to . "Jackie you're blushing ." I told him as I noticed . "Yep I definitely am ." He said cutely as he smiled as he chuckled .

It was just something about him that made me like him was it his smile ? His charm ? His hair ? Whatever it was I liked him alot who knows it could have been everything about him that made me like him alot and of course made me love him for who he was too as well .

I had started shivering later on then I smiled at him as he had put his leather jacket over me to keep me warm since I was shivering . "Thank you." I said to him as I smiled . "You're welcome." He smiled back as he sat beside me on the bench .  I smiled back at him and laid my head on his shoulder .