I Shut the Door - Harry Style...

By Harrys_Gravy_Taster

Leaving it all behind seemed like the best thing for young Tash when he life is just seems way too out of con... More

Leaving it all behind - Chapter 1
Decisions, Decisions - Chapter 2
Stuck here with you - Chapter 3
It's a good thing, right? - Chapter 4
Don't feel guilty - Chapter 5
Check on me - Chapter 6
Don't leave me - Chapter 7
No such thing as empathy - Chapter 8
You really think I care - Chapter 9
Too much? - Chapter 10
Time goes by fast - Chapter 11
Goodbye and Hello - Chapter 12
With you - Chapter 13
Unexpected attention - Chapter 14
Changing Places - Chapter 15
You have me - Chapter 16
Everything was so good - Chapter 17
Progress - Chapter 18
Chemistry - Chapter 19
Nice to meet you - Chapter 20
Best time of the year - Chapter 21
Slow - Chapter 22
Resolutions - Chapter 23
Bye, bye lover - Chapter 24
New home - Chapter 25
There's a first day for everything - Chapter 26
New opportunities - Chapter 27
A big day - Chapter 28
Finally - Chapter 29
They're here - Chapter 30
Sing along with me - Chapter 31
Fairness - Chapter 33
You were the best thing in my life but now you're the worst - Chapter 34
I hope they never see me - Chapter 35
New Girl - Chapter 36
Finding out - Chapter 37
Starting to feel like home - Chapter 38
A home? I don't have a home - Chapter 39

Making up for the time we had lost - Chapter 32

1.4K 10 1
By Harrys_Gravy_Taster

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's been a while since I have uploaded but school is nearly over and I should be uploading a lot more since I will have waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more time! I hope you all keep reading and voting and commenting and fanning and asking me questions because I love it! (BTW all the people who have asked me to read their fanifcs I have had very long and late nights reading all of them and I love them allllllllll so if this chapter is shit its probably because of the lack of sleep!)

Love you all!

Love Toy Story xxx

Harry’s P.O.V

I stood in the small kitchen in our hotel room at 6:30am. I am not usually a morning person but I keep waking up so early for no reason which is really weird for me. I made myself a tea and started to drink it and thought back on everything.

*Flashback*

I was on my way to see Paul, I needed to get my wallet back from him as he took it earlier on because I didn’t have any space in my pockets. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to text and walk but then I bumped into some girl, she was crying, the girl was crying.

“I-I’m sorry.” She stuttered as she cried.

“Hey it was my fault, love are you ok?” I asked.

“I just left home. I have no one - just no one.” The girl said, I pulled her in and hugged her, I knew she needed it.

“You will be ok, you have me.” I smiled.

“I don’t even know your name, I am sorry.”

“There is no need for apologizing, I am Harry and your name is?”

“Tash.” She said as her eyes glimmered into mine.

“Are you staying alone tonight?” I questioned her.

“Yeah it’s my first night out and alone.” Tash said as more tears fell down her cheek. She had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and it was so pretty.

“Hey everything will be okay. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a 17 year old to be staying in a hotel room alone.” I said.

“Oh that’s so nice you think I am 17!” She laughed.

“Well how old are you then?” I asked, usually I was pretty good with putting an age to a face but this time I was obviously wrong, she really did look around my age.

“I am only 15, Harry.” Tash said. I was actually gob smacked, she didn’t look that young!

“Well you are staying in our room then! No doubts okay, I can’t let a 15 year old girl stay alone in a hotel room, you can trust me okay.” I said as I grabbed her hand and grabbed her bag for her. “Let’s get you cleaned up alright, love?”

I knew it was a very fast and spontaneous decision but I couldn’t let her stay alone. She was so upset and she was staying alone which means she could do anything to herself.

*End of Flashback*

“What are you doing up so early?” I asked Tash as she walked over to me from the bedroom.

“I don’t know.” Tash yawned, I just laughed at her and walked over to her and hugged her.

She pulled away from the hug and sat up on the kitchen bench.

“Want a coffee?” I asked her.

“Sure, splash of soy milk and one sugar.” Tash smiled. Usually it was black and no sugar but it was good that she was trying to maintain her weight not lose any more.

I made her coffee and gave it to her and she took a sip as she swung her legs back and forth as they hung off the kitchen bench.

“You remember the first night we met right?” I asked Tash.

“Well I haven’t forgotten it.” Tash giggled.

“Do you remember when you were going to stay the night alone, what were you planning to do?” I asked.

“I was going to sit down and feel sorry for myself and to be honest probably something I would regret a lot, you don’t know how much you saved me Harry, you have actually turned my life upside down!” Tash smiled “But in a good way.”

I walked up to her and grabbed the coffee out of her hands and put it next to her on the kitchen bench. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist. I leant in and placed my forehead on hers; I lent in and kissed her.

Her soft sweet lips felt like heaven to kiss. I couldn’t imagine kissing anyone else. She quickly pulled away and I didn’t know why, we were in the middle of kissing and she just pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Can’t you hear that?” Tash said. She hopped off the kitchen bench and ran into Niall’s room.

Niall’s P.O.V

My eyes opened slightly and I tried to get up but I had the worst pain in my stomach.  It was excruciating. It got so bad I started to yelp from the pain. The door swung open.

“Niall! Are you okay?!” Tash said as she ran up next to me and felt my head.

“I am going to throw up!” I said. Harry ran into my room with a bucket and placed it next to me as I threw up into it.

Harry’s P.O.V

“He’s got food poisoning Harry.” Tash said to me.

“We have interviews today! 4 of them!” I said.

“Look I’ll have to stay home and look after him that’s fine with me.” Tash said.

“I really wanted to spend time with you today.” I sighed.

“What time do your interviews finish?” Tash queried.

“Um…. I think around 1:30?” I said.

“Well we can go out for a late lunch I am sure Paul could look after Niall while we’re out and when we get home I can take over again.” Tash planned “Do you think that sounds alright?”

“Yeah, sounds good, I’ll go get the other boys up and ready.”

“Alright.”

I kissed her quickly on the lips and walked out of Niall’s room.

Tash’s P.O.V

I went into the bathroom and got a damp cloth to put on Niall’s head, he was burning hot and I needed to keep his temperature down. I got him a glass of water and two tablets for him to take. I also cooked him some dry vegemite on toast as that usually the thing you eat when you have an upset stomach.

“Tash, you are doing a great job but I hate vegemite.” Niall frowned as he threw up into the bucket again.

“You need to eat something, you have to have something in your stomach or else you will start vomiting up bile and that hurts so much.” I explained “Trust me.”

Niall took the tablets and had a few bites of the vegemite toast and couldn’t eat anything else. A few minutes later Paul came running in and looked at Niall.

“It must be food poisoning, he was the only one who had a fritz and sauce sandwich yesterday.” I said.

“Yeah it probably is, thank you so much for looking after him and I’ll see you both at around 1:30, feel better Niall.” Paul said as he walked out the door.

This was going to be good…… I think.

Niall had basically vomited everything he could up and had nothing else to throw up. Poor bugger.

“Want to play a game of truth?” Niall asked as he sat up in the bed, I knew he just wanted to get his mind off of how sick he really was.

“Sure, I’ll go first.” I said “Are you actually a huge drinker?”

“I drink all the time, but I can’t drink much I get really drunk really fast.” Niall admitted. “Why don’t you get along with girls?”

“I don’t know, I never have, I never got along with my sisters and I only had one girl friend, Lily but I do get along with Lottie, Perri and El and I usually get along with older women like family members or Mum’s friends. I guess they aren’t as bitchy to younger girls like me and I like that.” I admitted “Have you ever actually fancy a fan and made a move?”

“Yes a few times actually but a relationship has never formed.” Niall said. “Why didn’t you say yes when I asked you out but you said yes to Harry?”

Oh shit.

“To be honest, I really liked Harry from the beginning and I didn’t want to hurt you, I wasn’t ready and I wasn’t stable enough that was all true but there was just something about Harry that told me if I didn’t go for it I would totally regret it.” I admitted being completely honest with him. “Why did you like me?”

“Because you just opened up to me on that first day we met and even though you were crying you looked so beautiful, Tash you are a very likable person and everyone loves you and that’s why I liked you.” Niall explained “If you could go out with any of us boys other than Harry who would it be?”

“That’s easy, you even know it’s you, you were the only one other than Harry who asked me what happened and offered me advice and hugged me and made me feel beautiful, it’s the obvious choice Niall.” I reminded him.

“Thanks.” Niall smiled as he held his stomach in pain. The poor boy.

Harry’s P.O.V

This was the first time in a long time where us boys had 4 really interesting interviews. We were asked different questions like ‘If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only chose 3 other people to have there with you who would they be? (And they can’t be your family or band mates) and ‘If you had a Tumblr what would your URL be?’ they were actually really good questions for once. It had hit 1pm and it was time to pick Tash up and go out to lunch, finally some time for us to talk alone.

Tash’s P.O.V

“I would be lying if I said that I didn’t have any feelings for you because I do, I still really like you Tash.” Niall admitted “I don’t know if it’s just because I want to like someone but please don’t make that change our friendship, I want you to come to me first for everything and I want to watch movies with you and cuddle, not like a girlfriend but like a friend.”

“I want the exact same thing.” I smiled.

“Please don’t tell Harry, otherwise I am screwed!” Niall pleaded.

“Don’t worry this is our little secret!” I reassured him.

I looked down at my phone and it was 1pm, I needed to get ready!

“Niall what should I wear help me!” I said.

“Wear some tight black jeans, show off your ass, then get a top and tuck it in or something.” Niall suggested.

“Alright I’ll go and put something on.”

I went into me and Harry’s room and searched my tight high waisted black jeans and I found them, then I got my light blue top with dark blue tie dye circles on it, it wasn’t a cheep looking tie dye it was the classy expensive looking type. I slid on the jeans and tucked in the top and walked back into Niall’s room.

“You look gorgeous, Harry is a lucky guy.” Niall said as he smiled at me.

“Thanks Niall, let me tell you how lucky you will be when your girlfriend will be 10 times hotter!” I told him.

“That’s impossible Sweetie, you’re the most beautiful girl, inside and out.” Niall sighed.

“Tanks Ni, if you want if my sister gets any nicer you can have her, she is pretty hot.”

“Well at least I knew she was interested in me she was quite flirty when we met her!”

“Yeah she wants me to hook her up with one you boys.” I laughed. Niall laughed too.

I heard the door open and voices as people walked through the door to the hotel room.

“Niall pretend to be asleep!” I whispered. I tip toed out of Niall’s room and into the common room where the other boys were.

“How’s Niall?” Liam asked.

“He’s asleep! Shhhhh!” I whispered. “Tell Paul to get him something to eat, he has vomited everything up and he keeps getting stabbing pains in his lower stomach. To be honest it looks like he is on his period.”

“Poor Niall!” Zayn said putting on a sad face.

“I hope he feels better soon.” Harry said. “We have to go now Tash.”

“Yeah alright, bye boys.” I said as I grabbed my bag as me and Harry walked out the door.

“You look really nice.” Harry said as his eyes wondered up and down, looking at what I was wearing as we walked to the VIP exit where our car would be awaiting us.

“Thanks, you aren’t looking too bad either.” I giggled.

“Thank you.”

“So where are we heading today?”

“Well there is a small store down near a small park so I thought it would be cool just to chill down there.” Harry explained.

“That sounds really nice do we need security?” I asked.

“They have the park blocked off so it should be okay.” Harry smiled.

We walked into the VIP car park thing and a new car was waiting in there.

Harry’s P.O.V

Yup Paul is the best guy in the whole world. He had organized a black, convertible mini cooper, it was a new model and so cool. We both got into the car and I plugged the keys and started to drive.

Tash’s P.O.V

I know this may seem weird but Harry is the most attractive driver, we turned so many corners and he only used one hand and he spun the whole wheel around with it but it was just so hot, I really don’t know I kept fangerling about small things like this but he was just so attractive when he did everything.

Harry turned the radio on and started humming along to Rita Ora’s Shine ya light. He was so funny as he tried to sing exactly like her and act all ghetto.

“Didn’t you hang out with her heaps?” I asked.

“Yeah, Grimmy thought it would be cute if we went out but she wasn’t exactly my type and she was about 10 centimeters taller than me so…”  Harry trailed off.

“This guy in primary school liked me for a little bit but I refused to go out with him because I was taller than him.” I laughed.

We arrived at the little store and walked in and there was a teenage boy just chilling behind the counter.

“Hey can we grab two mango and pair salads with some oven baked sweet potato chips?” Harry asked.

“Sure, that’s $27.” The boy said. I got out my money faster than Harry and put it onto the boys hand.

“I wanted to pay.” Harry pouted.

“Stop complaining, you pay for everything.” I stated and that shut him up.

We got our lunch and went back into the car and drove to the park. It was guarded by police and was roped off. We were led into the park and sat down on a little hill and enjoyed the beautiful gourmet lunch that we had just gotten. My stomach was starting to get really sore but I just ignored it and started to eat and talk to Haz. Harry started the conversation with a bang.

“Do you ever want kids?” He asked as I basically choked on my food.

“Harry I am not having kids now I am 16 and we haven’t even been in a relationship for a year.” I said in complete shock.

“NO! Not now!” Harry laughed “Like in the future.”

“Oh for sure, I would like to have a girl and a boy but I want to have the boys first.” I explained “So the little girl can have a really cool older brother, I always wanted that as a kid.”

“Wow little miss fussy!” Harry laughed. “But to be honest I want the same.”

“So what made you think about that?” I asked.

“The other day at the rehearsal you were really good with Lux and it just made me think how cool it would be if we had kids, if you wanted them.” Harry explained “But later.”

“I really do want kids with you but defiantly later.” I said “You would be a great father.”

“Why thank you Tash.” Harry whispered as he gave me a light kiss on the lips. I just smiled.  “Are you okay Tashy? You just seem a little under the weather.” Harry said putting his arm around my shoulder.

Harry’s P.O.V

“I don’t know my stomach is killing me, it can’t be my period so I don’t know what it is.” Tash sighed.

“Want to go back to the hotel? I can look after you.” I smiled.

“If that’s okay.” She pouted.

I picked up the empty chip bag and the little plastic salad bowls and put them in the bin. I grabbed Tash’s hand and held it tight. I knew she was trying her hardest to smile, I knew she was in a bit of pain for her to be acting like this.

We arrived back at the hotel and I walked her into Niall’s room, by then I had to basically carry her in. I laid her down next to Niall.

“Is she okay?” Niall asked.

“Stabbing pains in her stomach, they are really bad.” I replied.

“Period?” Niall asked.

“Nah she’s on the pill.”

“You know the pill can have different reactions on different people, it could just be her body reacting to it.”

“I will go and check now, keep an eye on her.” I said as I ran out the room.

I ran into our bathroom and looked through her little toiletries bag and looked at the back of the thing of pills. Weight gain, break outs, hot flushes, vomiting, nausea yup there it was she was reacting to the pill. I looked on Google just in case as well and other girls were showing the exact same symptoms as Tash. I walked back into Niall’s room and sat on the bed which Niall and Tash were laying on.

“Lucky we came home earlier.” I laughed trying to make her smile and it worked, she smiled but then gripped back onto her stomach as it hurt her so much. I came up with an idea, I would go make her a chamomile tea and get her changed into her jumper and sweatpants. I got Liam make the tea while I grabbed her jumper and sweatpants and went back into Niall’s room.

“Tash I need to get you changed so you can be more comfortable.” I said she disagreed with me because she didn’t want to get changed in front of Niall.

“Tash its okay you can get changed in front of me.” Niall reassured her as he put his hand on the top of her head. “I have seen other girls in their bras and underwear before don’t be embarrassed.”

“Okay just hurry up and do it then!” She cried and held her stomach.

I quickly undid her jeans and pulled them down. Okay no wonder she didn’t want me to take her clothes off in front of Niall, she was wearing the pink lingerie I got her for Christmas and they were kind of see through. She covered herself with her hands and Niall just looked at her body with a dropped jaw. I kind of wanted to punch him but I just smirked to myself about how beautiful my girlfriend is.

I slid her sweatpants on and took her top off and put her jumper on and sat her up in the bed and put the covers over her legs. Liam walked in with the tea and some antibiotics.

“Here you go Sweetie drink this and it might numb the pain.” Liam said handing the tea to Tash and the tablets.

“Li, I can’t have antibiotics it might cancel out the pill.” She sighed.

“Okay just drink the tea then, that’ll help.” Liam smiled as he walked out of the room.

“If you want you can go out with the other boys and Tash and I can just chill in here, I can look after her.” Niall told me.

“Are you sure?” I asked, Niall nodded. I walked out Niall’s room and sat on the couch next to Zayn, Louis and Liam.

Tash’s P.O.V

“So you wanted to bang Harry today?” Niall laughed.

“I am so sorry that was embarrassing.” I said as I sipped my tea and held my stomach in pain with my other hand.

 “Nah its cool, it was a good view.” Niall smirked, I was glad that he was open about him liking me and stuff, I was glad he was being honest with me but there was no way in hell I would ever tell Harry, not in a million years. I clenched my stomach again as it hurt so much.

“Hey, hey you’re okay.” Niall cooed and hugged me so my head was resting on his shoulder.

“This is way worse than a period, I feel like I am being stabbed.” I whispered.

“Just keep drinking the tea and you might feel better.”

“Alright.”

Louis’ P.O.V

“What are we doing for dinner tonight guys?” Harry asked walking into the common room and taking a seat on the couch next to me.

“I don’t know, maybe some Thai food or something.” Zayn suggested.

“Sounds good, what will we get for the other 2?” I asked.

“I might ask Paul if he could get some soup for Niall, that’s what he always wants when he is sick.” Liam said.

“I think Tash might like some too.” Harry smiled. Harry got onto his phone and texted Paul. I kind of felt sorry for Paul. Whatever request we had Paul never refuses to do it and does it without a hesitation. While Harry did that Zayn found a number for a Thai restaurant and he called them up and placed our orders.

Liam and I decided to go and see Niall and Tash. We walked in and Niall was playing his guitar and singing ‘Sofa’ by Ed Sheeran while Tash sat there holding her legs to her chest.

“Hey how are you both feeling?” I asked sitting next to Tash on the bed and putting my arm around her shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder.

“A bit better, my stomach isn’t as sore which is good.” Tash replied.

“Yeah I haven’t vomited in a while and I have kept down a vegemite sandwich which is good.” Niall said as he smiled even more.

“Well at least you can keep something down!” Liam added.

“Yeah well talking about food and keeping it down Paul is getting some soup for you both for dinner, hope you’re hungry!” I said.

“I’m not-“ Tash was interrupted.

“You’re eating!” Harry said poking his head through the door. She flung her head back and sighed.

“Alright we need to talk.” I said as I picked her up and took her into Harry’s room and sat her down on the bed.

“What’s up?” Tash asked.

“You know what’s up.” I said.

“Look if this is about eating I am fine.”

“No you’re not, you can’t see it, I have read about this and the person doesn’t see that they are doing something wrong.”

“the person with what?” Tash asked.

“The person with an eating disorder.” I snapped. “You have all the symptoms and even though you might not be throwing everything up you are refusing to eat the amount of calories you need in a day!”

“Louis! I. AM. FINE! Do I need to spell it out to you?!” She yelled.

“No you’re not! Jesus Christ get some fucking glasses and look in the mirror, if you keep going the way you’re going you’ll be in hospital and you won’t be with Harry! This is hurting him more than anyone else Tash!”

“Oh my God Lou!”

“Look if you want to keep going the way you’re going then go for it but Harry won’t be able to take it, you see how much Liam is struggling you times that by 10 and that’s how upset he’ll be every day, so like I say every other time, think of Harry and do it for him.” I sighed.

“Fine I’ll eat the fucking soup.” Tash said.

“Good.” I replied as I kissed her on the cheek. “I am sorry for being strict but I am looking out for you.”

“Thanks Lou, just give me a hand with it all but I am not having more than 3 meals a day because I usually struggle with that.”

“I promise to help you okay, just know you can tell me about anything even when I am not here, you have my number.” I reassured her. She stood up and gave me a cuddle. “How’s your tummy?”

“They’re not as bad it just normal cramps now not really huge stabbing pains.”

“That’s good, we have a concert on tomorrow night so you can chill in our dressing room while we perform.” I suggested. “You can borrow my black onesie if you want so you can stay comfortable?”

“Thank you that would be awesome!” Tash replied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 34
When Amanda goes to high school will the bad boy harry styles fall for her and what will happen to their relationship? Does she love him? Does he lov...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
5.6K 152 20
Carmen Payne, Liam Payne's little sister, is taking off of college for summer break. She decides to stay with Liam & his friends for the entire summe...