requirement | dramione

Par augustdavidson

he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still... Plus

0.00 : june 30, 1997
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10*
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27*
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36

0.20*

12.5K 267 784
Par augustdavidson

Hermione blinked frantically, as if it would some how lessen her surprise. She told herself not to look at Draco, but in the simplest motion found herself gazing up at him once more.

The blonde boy stared down a Hermione, monitoring her round brown eyes that were riddled with shock. Her skin was fair and against her smooth forehead and nose, Draco could make out the small dots of freckles. Her cheeks were warm and inviting, luring Draco to drag one finger beneath her eye and cup his large hand at the nape of her neck.

The boy listened for her breath, which came out in a short gasp when his skin met hers. The pit beneath Draco's stomach grew at her sound, longing for her vulnerability. Her face was etched with both nervousness and excitement, making Draco's insides roil.

He pushed himself against her, a bit stronger now, enough to feel her body heat against his own as he collapsed the air between them. She was hot and he was cold, so much so that when he pulled her chest against his, they became a tornado; hot and cold swirling each other into a violent, billowing storm.

They were volatile together, but the way Hermione's sweet breath tickled against Draco's neck was bewitching. The blossoming scent of chamomile and honeysuckle that radiated from her skin was mouth watering.

He had to have her. All of her. Right now.

Once again, it did not matter that she was Hermione Granger. It did not matter that she was a muddblood know-it-all who never shut up.

All that mattered was that she was here. And she was beautiful. She was like sweet sunshine in the midst of a dark winter. She was everything that he needed and everything that he craved.

His thumb hit her cheek bone, tilting her face up to his. His lips attached to hers instantly, as if she was what he had been craving the entirety of his existence.

Hermione Granger was a drug.

He kissed her harder, pushing his lips against her as they each stole gasps of breath between his desperate kisses.

God, she tasted good.

Draco felt Hermione's confidence grow as she began to push her mouth back into his, allowing his lips to capture hers, pulling here and biting there. The young witch sunk against him as if her knees had given way, but Draco stood with enough strength to hold them both up.

Draco's free hand snaked down to the small of Hermione's back, shoving her body into his. He was aggressive. There was nothing soft about his kiss or his tongue, which moved against Hermione's, obviously dominant. He pulled her lip between his teeth, biting down as he tugged back.

Hermione squeaked, unsure of his infliction.

Their lips detached as he continued to pull away, far enough so they could now look eye to eye. Draco's hand caressed her cheek one last time, then settled on her throat, squeezing mercifully. His suggestive hands and dark yearning eyes caused Hermione to forget how to breathe.

Her eyes fluttered closed, instinctively crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her desire.

"You're not the good girl you let everyone think you are," He hummed into her ear, tightening his grip around her neck. Hermione's hand shot to his bicep, nails suddenly digging into his muscle. The blonde glanced down at her tight fingers, smirked, and returned his gaze to her face.

Her cheeks were a vivid red, as if he had discovered her deepest secrets: she liked it.

"I won't hurt you, Hermione." He told her, but his voice was so low he seemed to be saying the exact opposite. "Not until you want me too. And believe me, you will want me too. And I will oblige."

His fingers released their grip around her throat, running down her neck and drawing circles against her collar bones. She watched him, trying to recollect her air. She felt overly conscious of the long pointer finger he was slipping beneath her Gryffindor tee shirt and the firm hand that was pressed into her lower back.

"What will you do?" She asked, her voice somehow still silenced by his grip.

"Good girl," He grinned, leaving her collarbone to drag the hem of her shirt upwards, allowing his hand to slip beneath the cotton. His palm felt warm against her breast, kneading her flesh before saying, "Your curiosity is... pleasing."

On her backside, his opposite hand unclasped her bra, bushing the flimsy thing above her breasts. Both hands, large and cold, cupped her breasts now. Her nipples hardened at his cool touch, forming rosy mounds in her flesh that were perfect for pulling and twisting.

Her fingernails dug harder into Draco's arm. Below his stomach, the blonde boy hardened at her touch. At the feeling of her nails making crescents in his skin. At the thought of her beneath him and around him and screaming for him.

Fuck.

He was rock hard and desperate to feel her insides. He couldn't wait. He took the hem of her silly looking Gryffindor shirt and pulled it over her head. She lifted her arms obediently, allowing him to pull the cotton and wire bra off, tossing it away from them.

Instinctively, Hermione's wrists crossed over her hard nipples to cover herself. But the fire inside of Draco was already heating him to his core. He took her wrists in his hands, aggressively removing her only form of coverage.

She struggled, for only a moment, before admitting that he was far stronger than she and... she liked his control. She liked his force. She like that he was explosive.

"You worry too much about your body." He demanded, dragging her towards one of the stone walls.

"I can't help myself-" Her back hit the wall before she could finish her thought.

Draco released her wrists as he pressed himself against her, grasping the nape of her neck with one hand. His large yet slender body covered her completely, pinning her against the wall as he pushed his hips against hers. He lowered his head until their foreheads touched. His eyes were closed, overwhelmed by the feeling between their hips as she stood on her tip toes. Her new height connected their cores, sending shockwaves from his erection to his mouth.

Fuck.

He pushed harder against her, rocking himself into her center, regardless of the layers of pants between them. His lips went after hers, despite the many warnings that were telling him that he had already gone too far.

This was too good to stop now.

Hermione made strangled noises as Draco's lips traveled to her ear, nipping at her sensitive lobe, then moved to the soft skin of her neck. One hand sunk into her curls, while the other played at her hard nipples, twisting them in ways that made her love the blissful sting. At the same time, Hermione's hands had grown eager as well. With delicate fingers, she began unbuttoning Draco's dress shirt. She pulled the fine, expensive material from where he had tucked in into his dress pants.

Soon, Hermione had undone all of the many buttons and Draco had created a trail of reddening marks along her throat. The young witch used her hands to caress Draco's chest, which was firm and rapidly inflating. Her fingers explored his lower abdomen, pausing to touch each rib and each lightly defined muscle. Satisfied with her discovery his beautiful body, her hand went to his shoulders, tugging the material away from him.

Draco's shoulders stiffened, he shrugged Hermione's hands away from his shirt, but continued his assault on her neck.

Hermione tried once more, grasping his shirt and pulling again.

Draco recoiled, removing his lips from her neck. His hand abandoned its hold in her curls, capturing a singular wrist and plastering it to the wall above her head.

She held her breath.

"Have I not made it obvious? I'm in charge." His words sliced through the air, sharper than anything he had said that night.

Goose bumps were suddenly apparent on Hermione's skin.

Draco watched, his face still coated with an expression of rage, as she crossed her legs again.

His anger disappeared, only to be replaced with a devious grin. The fingers on his free hand fiddled at the hem of her jeans, pulling the button out of place and undoing her zipper. With newfound force, Draco launched his hand into her jeans, beneath even her panties, until his middle finger pressed against her slit.

Hermione's body went rigid.

"I'm going to eat you now, Hermione. Then, only after you begin begging, I will fill you with my fingers. It won't be long after that, I'll have you finishing in my hand."

His whole body sunk until he was on his knees, his head perfectly level with the unbuttoned opening of her jeans. Both hands worked in unison has they dragged her bottoms away from the delicious curve of her hips, down her thighs, and off her socked feet.

He blew a quick burst of air against her folds, which were neat and trimmed, as if she had been expecting him. Hermione flinched at the new feeling, one hand clamping down in his blonde hair. Draco didn't hide his devilish grin.

He brought his middle finger to her slit, fully aware of her watchful eyes. Tantalizingly slow, his finger moved against her, separating her halves in a slow, rubbing motion. He continued this slow rub, long enough to watch Hermione bite her lip in anticipation. Eager himself, he placed his lips on the crest of her thigh, kissing here and there. When his lips approached his singular finger, Hermione had gone stiff. As his fingertips grazed her beautiful skin, the boy realized that her legs were not spread for him. In a aggressive, well-aimed motion, Draco shoved her knees apart.

Then, he replaced his finger with his tongue.

Oh. That tongue.

Fuck.

Hermione's eyes shut with pleasure she had never felt before as his tongue licked up her slit, exploring the most sacred parts of her. She didn't care. This felt too good to care. Her head thunked against the wall behind her, then reverted to a watchful position. She pried her eyes open, despite the pleasure, to watch his attack.

She felt as his tongue moved back down her slit and, with force on her hip from his hand, she gasped as his tongue sunk inside of her heat.

Her fingers nearly ripped at his hair, disbelieving of the warm that was pulsating across her cunt.

"Hmm?" Draco hummed, egotistically, against her core. His eyes opened to meet hers as he continued to lap his tongue against her. The vibration of his noise made her knees lock and her back arch against the wall.

The teenage girl released a bubbly sound, placing both hands in his hair to keep herself from collapsing.

Draco's tongue alternated from lapping at her juices to darting inside of her, rhythmically tasting every inch of her throbbing cunt. His pace slowed, suddenly, and his tongue traveled higher this time. His lips came together and he sucked, harshly, against her clit.

His name left her mouth in the form of a scream.

Draco hummed into her again, satisfied with her noises and stiffening of her legs. His lips came together, even more determined now, and his teeth nipped at her nerves.

Hermione screamed again, thin fingers knotted in his blonde locks, before shooting to cover her mouth. Draco pulled away from her core, sinking to his heels so he could gaze up at her. Her hand was tight over her mouth, concealing a slim smile of disbelief. Draco grinned up to her. For a short moment, the two teenagers simply shared this smile until a soft giggle came from Hermione's chest. The sound was so sweet, so lighthearted, that Draco's dark eyes melted and his smile grew.

"Don't worry," He said, standing, "No one can hear you. Nothing to be embarrassed about." Her juices glistened on his chin, a sight that made Hermione's legs feel even weaker. With the cuff of his white sleeve, he wiped his mouth, eyes still on her. Then, once he had dried his chin, his large hand took her wrist and pulled her hand from her mouth.

"Do you understand?" He asked for clarification, his face hovering only inches from hers.

"Yes," She said, her smile sinking into a face of lust.

Draco tilted his head, awaiting the correct phrase. His smile was gone now.

"Yes, Draco," She corrected herself with words like air.

"Good girl."

He pressed one hand against her chin, holding her head in place. Then, with slow hesitation, placed one long, slender finger against her lips. Hermione's mouth opened for him, allowing his finger to slip inside. As if it was instinct, Hermione sucked at the flesh on his finger.

Draco's knees buckled.

Holy fuck.

He hoped that she didn't see.

"Don't get ahead of yourself."

Before she knew it, he was back on his knees with a finger that was wet with her saliva.

Then, just as he had minutes before, he pressed his long digit against her folds, opening her for him. With his eyes glued to her, he pushed his finger inside of her. Hermione's hands were in his hair again, her mouth agape, and he pulled his finger out. Then pushed inside of her again, and again, creating a simple rhythm that was driving Hermione crazy.

Hermione felt her breath catch in her chest and his hands began pumping faster, harder. His free hand held her in place, gripping against her waist but slipping behind her to palm her ass.

It was a miracle that she was still standing.

His pace increased, pumping in and out faster, and gasps began to leave her. His long finger was reaching places she had never dared to discover and, oh my god, then his finger curled inside of her. Her back arched at the pure ecstasy of his digit curling inside of her, dragging against something so dangerously pleasurable that she yelped.

This was Draco's signal to insert another finger, sending even his knuckles into her juices before returning to his fast rhythm.

"Draco." A yell.

"Louder." Just a mumble.

"Draco!" A scream.

His lips hit her clit, sucking and tonguing the sweet spot in unison with his cavernous fingers.

"Draco, I don't think I can stand any longer...."

Draco groaned into her clit, sending those delicious vibrations through her entirety. Even just her voice did things to him. That voice, mixed with the sweet taste of her sex, and the sound of her strangled breathing, had kept him hard this whole time. He hated to admit it, but he was even close.

"Dr-Draco... Oh, I-"

He stared up at her, through the blonde locks that she had accidentally pull in front of his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Hermione. I want to watch you come undone."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

163K 7.4K 110
- ᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Draco lifts his head up, shooting a glance towards his left to the witch staring shamelessly at him, his pale eyes settl...
1.1K 38 9
"The main characters are from two families that hate each other, and then they end up falling head over heels for each other in one day? That's like...
154K 4K 26
"ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ." "ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ, ʏᴇꜱ." ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ. "ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. What Draco Malfoy loathed more than Huffl...
2M 29K 52
"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a shiver to crawl up my spine while his h...