𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 (𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚒...

By angelinababey

𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙣, 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 �... More

an analysis of arvin russell
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚝𝚠

2.3K 30 0
By angelinababey

before we begin the story, i'd just like to state the obvious and say that the devil all the time is actually a very disturbing movie that contains a lot of triggers. it's not a cheesy horror movie or even an action film. it's a psychological thriller about corruption and abuse of power that puts a chilling lens on everyday topics like religion, love, and human nature. arvin's love interest in this book comes from a dark background where she was sexually assaulted, so if you're uncomfortable with that or if it's one of your triggers, i don't recommend reading this story because it's pretty central to the plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.4K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
36 0 11
Eve is a newly 18 year old girl living in small-town, heavily Baptist Louisiana in the year 2000. On her 18th birthday her parents' family friend The...
42.8K 1K 40
"As a kid, my daddy used to tell me, 'Sooner or later, everybody gotta sit down to a banquet of consequences,' and I suppose I get my seat now." "Lov...
433 22 7
Something tragic happened and she ran. She ran until she couldn't breathe anymore, until her lungs were on fire and her legs gave out. A man took her...