Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Rage Part 2

12.5K 448 44
By -Kendiily

                Chapter 38

                 Carter POV

"Did someone call my name" Sage said smirking standing at the door.

~~~~

Damn it I missed.

"What the fuck-" my brother Rome yelled sending me a glare, which I gladly received.

"-watch where your shooting that thing" he continues, Dean took the gun away from me. I just stand here in embarrassment. Apparently my brother didn't care about this at the moment, but I'm sure when Sage is not present I'll get a whole damn lecture for it.

"Sage what a surprise I thought I told you that I was gonna give you a call when I wanted to schedule a meeting" Blake coldly said. Of course Sage just stand by the door smiling.

"I just love the element of surprise as you can tell" He exclaim using hand gestures.

"Yeah we can tell" I annoyingly said under my breath.

"Didn't you almost tried to kill me just now" Sage pointed out looking back and fort at the wall that had a bullet hole in it.  Damn that was so close.

"My brother should do more than miss. Now lets cut to the fucking Chase, why are you here?" Blake asked clenching his fist.

"I see right to the chase" Sage sighed rolling his eyes.

"I came to say that I decided to stop the bad blood that was boiling between us. Theirs no need to fight when we both are trying to do something to keep our people safe" He told us sounding too eager.

He really think he can just come in here and think we will just believe that he wants no bad blood......

The thing that surprise me was the sound of laughter that came out of Blake's mouth. Oh no not the laugh.

"I'm not lying you can trust me" Sage said, looking utterly confuse on why my brother was laughing.

"Do you really think I can trust you" my brother question smirking. He let out a chuckle before shaking his head then he said "How can I trust a man who maybe or maybe not have something to do with my parents death along with my aunt and uncles death" he coldly said. My older cousins face went pale at the mention of their parents.

I never got the chance to meet them. So when I was growing up my mom would always speak about her brother and his wife.....my aunt.

She would tell me lovely story every night about them. Of course it stop after she died. I miss does days.

"Like I told you and your grandparent I had nothing to do with that" Sage said sounding a little upset.

Grandpa on the other hand didn't look like he bought any of his lies.

Blake let out a slight chuckle before saying " Maybe you did, maybe you Didn't. Or maybe you had help"

"Was it one of my men?" Blake continue. Sage just sat their looking confuse. Me and everyone else on the other hand got the message where he was going at.

"Its not one of my men is it" Blake point out smirking. For a second Sage face turn pale. He then tried to hide it with his smile. Asshole.

"Well if it isn't my men then its Bella" Blake bluntly said. For a second Sage's eyes went wide.

Everyone of my brothers, my older cousin and Dean were all just smirking spontaneously.

Of course it didn't take him long enough to burst out laughing, which made everyone except Hayden and uncle Nate who on the other hand didn't look surprise at all.

"You think I'm working with Bella?" Sage asks letting out a low chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Well I didn't waste my breath to say that for no reason, so yeah" my brother bluntly say. Sage just continues to laugh like a maniac who just stole someone's candy on Halloween night.

I could tell he is trying to cover up the shock that plastered on his face a second ago at the mention of Bella's name. He think he's slick.

He claims he have nothing with Bella, but yet the sweat on his forehead was telling me other wise.

He is hiding something.

"What makes you think that Bella is a traitor?" Sage asked, he seem very interesting in this subject and his body language seems off.

What is he hiding? And what is Bella up too?

"We have our reasons to believe she's the traitor" My brothers answer was simple.

Sage just nodded his head rather slowly with a slight bit of hesitation.

Why did he hesitate?

"Well if that's all and you have nothing to say or hide then we can go or separate ways from here" My brother said, which made everyone look at Blake in disbelief.

How can my brother believe this monster who sit in front of him and lie.

What type of stuff is he on?

Yeah I guess we will never know since I kept asking my self that all the time.

I can see Hayden wanted to protest, but unfortunately Blake send him a glance. Which clearly means your opinion isn't needed.

My brother took his hand out for Sage to shake. Of course Sage face wore a huge grin on it, as if he just won the lotto.

"No bad blood" Sage says smirking. My brother and Sage both shake hands. I can't believe he would do this.

"It great that we can do business" Sage said walking the way he came.

It didn't even take my brothers and everyone else in the room a second for them to go into Rage.

"What the fuck did you just lost you mind. La nostra sorellina is missing and your here making peace with an asshole" Jayden yelled glaring at our older brother.

I don't know how he find time to yell and say Italian at the same time.

[Our baby sister]

"Its because of enemies like that Hope is kidnap, if father would have gave up this world or thought about others around him Hope would have been with us" Blake semi shouted, he look like he is on the verge of breaking down any seconds.

Everyone, including me just sat down in our chair in shock at Blake's sudden out burst, the room was filled with a short silence before it was broken by Hayden.

"Don't blame this on dad just because he did something he couldn't do nothing about " Hayden started pausing a bit to look at uncle Nate who just nodded his head. Me and the rest just watch in confusion. What is that all about?

"Their is still more to the truth that was told" Hayden announce. Wait come again.

"What more is their to my mom being the traitor" Gabriel cried out.

"Don't you guys ever asked your self how comes Bella never said anything about her family or where she came from" Hayden said, which got me agreeing with him.

I'm still confuse as to where he was going with this. My brothers and everyone else including me just stared at Hayden in confusion.

"The only reason for that is because her family was out there all along" He said, which made me even more confuse.

"And who may that be" Dean asked. Hayden sighed before saying "The man my brother just let walk out that door" what my brother said made me even more confuse. What makes him think Sage is related to Bella?

"Your kidding right my mom and Sage aren't related" Alex coldly said. I could tell he was so fed up with all this.

"We still don't know why my mom did it so lets not jump to conclusion" Dean clap back in anger.

"You just don't want to believe it do you" Hayden said rolling his eyes.

"Believe what?" Dean asked.

"That Sage Marino is your uncle"

And just like that more secrets are being revealed........

~1362~

Sorry for the late update):

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Finish~Nov/1/20 9:13pm

Edited~Nov/2/20 10:18pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 76.5K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
344K 8.6K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
1.3M 34.7K 67
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
293K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...