Generic Stuff about LIFE

By AnomalousDreamer

This thing here, will have- 1. One whole Amateur person(+_+) 2. A bit of Impulse🤦🏻‍♀️ 3. Whole box of Rando... More

Day 1 (Poem)
Day 2 (Quote)
Day 4 (Poem)
Day 5 (Poem)
Day 6 (Quote)
Day 7 (Haiku)
Day 8 (Quote)
Day 9 (Poem)
Day 10 (Quote)
Day 11
Day 12 (Haiku)
Day 13(It's Halloween!!)
Hiatus Announcement
Day 15
Day 16 (Random thought)
Day 17(The Magic We Lost)
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20(Autumn in The Air)
Mystiques of The Past
Day 22 - WINGS

Day 3

96 12 14
By AnomalousDreamer

So, a while back, I made a rough art interpretation (the picture above) of 2 lines from the song Demons by Imagine Dragons. The song is absolutely beautiful!

In the song, demons don't refer to actual demons, but it defines the personal demons of a person like fear, insecurities, trauma etc. The people whom we look up to for hope, comfort and inspiration thinking that they're saints, have their own monsters. People better off than us are quickly judged as perfect, when in reality, they also have their own past, untold stories and times when the protagonists of the stories were their own demons.

Eyes are the windows to the soul. One may tell lies and not express it on their face by covering it with a fake smile..but the eyes always show the truth. It's the direct way to their heart.

So I just want to say that it's ok and it'll be alright to anyone who's lost and confused. Everybody is at some point of their life. Don't give up on life and most importantly don't give up on yourself. Time heals everything. With time, everything will be ok, I promise (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤️.

Author's Note- Author got some time off from Online Classes, that's why 3 updates ( ꈍᴗꈍ)! Stay safe and take care guys✨!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
322K 16.1K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
56.3K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...