Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

22

1K 14 1
By HisKoala2003

-May 12th 1995-

   At Central Perk Ross is showing pictures of his new baby boy.Ben to us.

Ross:And here's little Ben nodding off...

Monica:Awe look at Aunt Monica's little boy.

Phoebe:Oh look he's got Ross's haircut.

Rachel:Oh let me see!."Grabs picture".Oh God is he just the sweetest thing?.You must just want to kiss him all over!.

Ross:"Quietly".That would be nice.

Chandler:Pfft.

Rachel:Pardon?.

Chandler:Nothing just a little extra air in my mouth.Pffft.Pffffffft.

   Chandler walks over to where Joey is seated and I get up following him as Joey is looking at his check.

Joey:Hey Chan can you help me out here?.I promise I'll pay you back.

Chandler:Oh yeah right Ok...inlcuding the waffles last week you now owe me...17 jillion dollars.

Joey:I will really.I'll pay you back this time.

Chandler:"Sighs".And where's this money coming from?."Gives money to Joey".

Joey:Well...I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U.Med School with some...research.

Elizabeth,Ross:What kind of research?.

Joey:Oh just y'know....science.

Ross:Science.Yeah I think I've heard of that.

Joey:"Sighs".It's a fertility study.

Rachel:"Laughs".

Monica:Oh Joey please tell me you're only donating your time.

Joey:Alright come on you guys it's not that big a deal.Really...I mean I just go down there every other day and...make my contribution to the project.Hey,hey but at the end of two weeks I get seven hundred dollars.

Ross:Hey.

Phoebe:Wow oh you're gonna be making money hand over fist!.

Elizabeth:"Laughs".

*****************************************
-May 15th 1995-

   At Monica and Rachel's Monica and Phoebe are preparing for a barbecue for Rachel's birthday.

Monica:Ok we got the cole slaw,we got the buns...

Phoebe:We've got the ground-up flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys ew..."Hands meat to Monica".

Chandler and Joey enter with charcoal.

Chandler:"In a deep voice".Men are here.

Elizabeth:And here i was thinking you were woman."Jokes".

Joey:We make fire.Cook meat.

Chandler:Then put out fire by peeing.No get invited back.

Monica,Phoebe:Ew!.

Elizabeth:Oh Joey Melanie called said she's gonna be late.

Joey:Oh Okay.

Phoebe:So how are things going with you two?.Is she becoming your special someone?.

Joey:I don't know she's uh....she's pretty great.

Monica:Yeah?.What does she think of your little science project?.

Joey:What you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?.

Elizabeth:Man's got a point.

Joey:Well the tough thing is she really wants to have sex with me.

Chandler:Crazy bitch.

Joey:Yeah well I still got a week left to go in the program and according to the rules if I want to get the money I'm not allowed to conduct any...ersonal experiments if you know what I mean.

Monica:Joey...we always know what you mean.

   Later on Chandler and Joey are making the fire while Me,Monica and Phoebe are inside.Ross enters carrying luggage.

Elizabeth:Hello.

Phoebe:Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Ross:Hey.

Phoebe:"See's his bags".How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?

Ross:I'm going to China.

Phoebe:Jeez you say one thing and...

Monica:You're going to China?.

Ross:Yeah i-it's for the museum.Someone found a bone,we want the bone,but they don't want us to have the bone,so I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bo...it's,it's a whole big bone thing. Anyway I'm gonna be gone for like uh...like a week so uh if you wanna reach me y-you can't.So here's my itinerary."Hands a sheet of paper to Monica".Um...here's a picture of me..."Hands it to Monica".

Phoebe:Oh let me see!."Takes the picture".

Ross:"To Monica".Could you take it to Carol's every now and then and show it to Ben just so he doesn't forget me?.

Monica:Yeah.

   Phoebe puts the picture of Ross up to her face.

Phoebe:Hi Ben.I'm your father.I am...the head.Ahhhh...."Puts picture down seeing Ross staring at her".Alright this barbecue is gonna be very fun.

Ross:Hey is Rachel here?.Um I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left.

Monica:Oh no she's out having drinks with Carl.

Ross:Oh...Hey who's Carl?.

Monica:You know that guy she met at the coffeehouse.

Ross:No.

Phoebe:Oh well see there's this guy she met at the...

Ross:At the coffeehouse right.

Phoebe:So you do know who he is!."Laughs".Sorry.

Ross:Ok I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.

Phoebe:Oh hey y'know what?.Tell them that bone story.

Ross goes outisde on the balcony.

*****************************************

   Later at Rachel's party Me,Chandler,Joey, Melanie Joey's girlfriend,Monica,Phoebe and Rachel are here as Ross is gone.

Melanie:Anyway that's when me and my friends started this whole fruit basket business.We call ourselves The Three Basketeers.

Joey:Like the three musketeers only with fruit.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Oh.

Monica:"Gets up"Ok how does everybody like their burgers?.

Rachel:Oh,no,no,no.Presents first.Food later.

   Rachel walks into the living room.Wr all follow but then i pull Joey aside.

Elizabeth:Hey hold on there tiger.How's it going?.How you holding up?.

Joey:Well not so good.She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna...complete the transaction if you know what I...

I roll my eyes at Joey.

Joey:Then you do.Heh,heh.

Elizabeth:So uh have you ever thought about being there for her?.

Joey:What do you mean?.

Elizabeth:Y'know just be there for her.

Joey:"Confused".Not following you.

Elizabeth:Think about it.

   We both walk over to where Rachel is opening her gifts.Rachel sees her first gift is a fruit basket.

Rachel:Ok I'm guessing this is from...

Melanie:"Smiles".

Rachel:Well thank you Melanie.

Chandler:"Pointing out a gift".Ok this one right here is from me.

Rachel:"Picks it up".Ok...ah it's light..."Shakes it"....it rattles...it's..."Opens it".Travel Scrabble.Oh thank you!.

   Rachel gives it back to Chandler and he looks sad as Rachel picks up another gift and I pat Chandler's shoulder comforting him.

Rachel:This one's from Joey...feels like a book.Thinks it's a book...feels like a book. And."Opens it".It's a book!.

Phoebe:Oh it's Dr. Seuss!.

Joey:"To Rachel".That book got me through some tough times.

Melanie:There is a little child inside this man!.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Yes the doctors say if they remove it he'll die.

Rachel:"Picking up a gift".Who's this from?.

Elizabeth:Oh that's Ross's.

Rachel:Oh."Opens it".Oh my God.He remembered.

I look to see she's holding a broach.

Phoebe:Remembered what?.

Rachel:It was like months ago.We were walking by this antique store and I saw this pin in the window and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl.Oh!.I can't believe he remembered!.

Chandler:Well sure but can you play it on a plane?."Pats his Travel Scrabble game".

Elizabeth:Oh it's so pretty.This must have cost him a fortune.

Monica:I can't believe he did this.

Chandler:Come on Ross?.Remember back in college when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?.

   We all look at him and he realizes he just spilled the beans about Ross's crush on Rachel.

Rachel:What did you just say?.

Chandler:"Panicked".ahem...um...Crystal duck.

Rachel:No,no,no....the um the...love part?.

Chandler:"Stuttering".F-hah....flennin....

Rachel:Oh....my God.

Chandler:"Rubbing his temples".Oh no,no,no,no,no....

Joey:"Pats Chandler's leg".That's good just keep rubbing your head.That'll turn back time.

*****************************************

Rachel:I mean this is unbelievable.

Phoebe:I know.This is really,really huge.

Chandler:No it's not.It's small.It's tiny.It's petite.It's wee.

Phoebe:Nuhuh.I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.

Chandler:Ok is there a mute button on this woman?.

Monica:I think this is so great!.I mean you and Ross!.D-did you have any idea?.

Rachel:No!.None!.I mean my first night in the city he mentioned something about asking me outnbut nothing ever happened so I just..."To Joey".W-well what else did he say?.I mean does he like want to go out with me?.

Joey:Well given that he's desperately in love with younhe probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.

Rachel:Ross?.All this time?.Well I've got to talk to him."Gets up to leave".

Chandler:H-He's in China!.

Joey:The country.

Monica:No,no,wait."Checks Ross's itinerary".His flight doesn't leave for another 45 more minutes.

Chandler:What about the time difference?.

Elizabeth:From here to the airport?.

Chandler:Yes!.

Rachel walks towards door.

Chandler:You're never gonna make it!.

Monica:Rachel what're you gonna say to him?.

Rachel:I-I-I don't know.

Chandler:Well then maybe you shouldn't go.

Joey:He's right cause if you're just gonna like break his heart that's the kind of thing that can wait.

Elizabeth:Yeah but if it's good news you should tell him now.

Rachel:I don't know.Maybe I'll know when I see him.

Phoebe:Here look alright does this help?.

   Phoebe gets up and holds the picture of Ross up to her face.

Rachel:No...look all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him.I mean this is just too big.Y'know I just I've just gotta talk to him.I-I gotta...Ok I'll see you later."Opens door".

Chandler:Rachel I love you!.Deal with me first!.

Rachel leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
182K 5.5K 55
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
3.9K 120 8
Addison Bing had been living in the city for a long time. She, her friends, and brother usually hung out at a small coffee house. But when a run away...
107K 2.4K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...