𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄, -𝑗𝑜ℎ𝑛𝑛𝑦...

By deppscookies

imagines of you and johnny's characters...enjoy 😌 i know you'll like them * = mature (REQUESTS CLOSED⚠️) More

𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆 I.
𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆 II.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 ii.
*𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 iii.
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔶 i.
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔶 ii.
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔶 iii.
𝔤𝔦𝔩𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔱 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔢 i.
𝔱𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 i.
𝔱𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 ii.
𝔱𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 iii.
𝔧𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔴 i.
𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔢 i.
*𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔤 i.
*𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔤 ii.
𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔤 iii.
𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅
𝔢𝔡𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔰𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰 i.
𝐼 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝑇𝐴𝐺𝐺𝐸𝐷
*𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 iv.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 v.
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔶 iv.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 vi.
𝔱𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 iv.
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔶 v.
𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈!! (𝑛𝑢)
*𝔤𝔦𝔩𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔱 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔢 ii.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 vii.
𝔧.𝔪. 𝔟𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢 i.
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔦 i.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 viii.
info (not update)
CHECK IT OUT
𝔤𝔦𝔩𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔱 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔢 iii.
𝔱𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 v.
𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 ix.
𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔢 ii.
𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔶 𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔡 i.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 i.

32.2K 387 408
By deppscookies

A/N: This takes place in Las Vegas May 10th, 2019! Actual concert pictures from that day! Feel free to imagine your favorite Johnny era, but there will be pictures of "modern" Johnny throughout! I took time to research and look for the pictures, along with the tour dates! This took me a long time! Enjoy darling!

CONCERT

     Johnny and I were lounging on the bed in our shared hotel room in Las Vegas. I was nearly on top of him I had a glass of champagne in my hand, so I set it on the nightstand beside us. He started to kiss down my neck.

     "Mm, baby." He moans into the crook of my neck. His deep voice makes me go insane. His hand rubs down my back, and my hands were tugging his hair. He lifts my shirt up and off. His cold rings sting my skin. I see him look down at my laced pink lingerie bra, I bite my lip. A knock sounds on the door. I hear Johnny curse under his breath and I shift my body so he can get up. Bitting my lip again, I grab my champagne as I watch him walk to the door. He was so sexy, in every way. I sip my champagne and lean my head back thinking about what was about to happen. Johnny opens the door.

     "Ahh, well hello Johanne." He says with a smile on his face. "Come on in."

     Johanne was Johnny's hair and clothing stylist for this show and his previous tours. She was in her late 20s, and she was very gorgeous. Something was always off though, it was really apparent she had a crush on Johnny.

     She walks into the room with a rolling clothing rack and some boxes and bags. She had platinum blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and a mouth full of gum that she was smacking away on. She long acrylic nails that clanged on the metal bars of the rack. Her make up was caked on, and her mascara was clumpy. I quickly set the champagne down, almost chocking on the little that was in my mouth. I shift in bed and quickly grab my t-shirt and put it on.

     "Well hi! Who's this? " She asks, I get out of bed, straightening out my shirt.

     "Johanne," Johnny laughs, walking to me. "this is my wife, Y/N. You've met her before..." He squints, rubbing my back softly. She smacks her gum blankly.

     "Oh yeahhh," She has a very 'southern girl' accent. "I remember you!" She laughs in a fake tone, putting her hand on her chest. She inhales dramatically, and leans her hand on the cart. "Well, we better get started Mr. Depp," She looks at the time on her phone. "We gotta' few hours."

     I was going to Johnny's concert tonight. It was the first one of this tour, and I thought it would be a good way to start it off. In fact, our two year anniversary is coming up and it was a wonderful way to celebrate...early.

     "Okie dokie, sounds great." Johnny says smiling, clenching his jaw. I see his perfect cheek bones and jaw muscles contracting. I bite my cheek.

     "Mmmm kay! We can just head into the bathroom and we can fix that hair." She giggles. She leads the way, which is a little weird considering this is our suite.

     "I'll be back, baby girl." He exclaims quietly. I playfully pinch his side and give him a wet kiss on the lips. The champagne is starting to settle in. He smirks, and walks off to the bathroom.

     I walk over to my suitcases to find what to wear tonight. I look through all my clothes. I definitely overpacked. After looking I pull out some black pleather pants, and a black crop top that was opened backed and made a open 'v' down the middle of my chest. I decide against that, since it was on the hotter side tonight. I see a silk silver dress and take it out. The dress hits me mid-thigh and has a small slit on my thigh. It was pretty form-fitting and it made my butt look good. The dress was also opened-back. That's it. I pull out some strappy black heels, and decide that'll have to do. I lay it on the bed along with some dazzling earrings and rings.

     I walk into the bathroom, still in my lounge wear to see Johanne fiddling with Johnnys hair. I smile. Johnnys sitting in a high bar stool in front of the sink and mirror. Johanne steps to the side, not even acknowledging me to dig for bandannas from her catastrophe of hair supplies.

     "Wow," I say stepping behind Johnny and leaning down to rub his chest. I squeeze his biceps softly. "looking good, baby." He turns his head to the side and gives me a sweet kiss. He winks and flashes a closed smile.

     " 'scuse me." Johanne says while running her hand through the bandannas she's holding. I mouth 'sorry' and move out of the way. She continues to mess with Johnnys hair, adding more and more product. I start to walk back out as she asks him which bandanna he wants. He picks one, but she insists on the other. Dramatic.

     About 45 minutes pass, and I decide to start getting ready. More people have came into our room including, a makeup artist and a camera crew for Johnny. I knew that stressed him out. Instead of going into the bathroom Johanne and Johnny are in, I choose the other.

One, Johnny and I can never keep our hands off each other and two, Johanne ticks me off.

I grab everything I need including my makeup, curling iron, perfume, and outfit. I walk into the second bathroom. I run back out to get my glass of champagne. I hear Johanne laughing loud in the distance. I began to brush my hair, and plug the curling iron in. I do my hair in big loose curls and style it with some volumizing spray. I then do my makeup, not too heavy but not too light. I use sparkly eyeshadow to make an eyeline.

I put some nude matte lipstick on and some shiny gloss over it. I smack my lips together looking in the mirror. I undress and put my dress on carefully, and sit on the toilet to put my heals on. I stand up and slightly wobble. I don't always wear heels. I definitely feel sexy though, Johnny has boosted my confidence ever since he laid eyes on me. I scrunch my hair to help the curls out a little, and spray perfume on my neck, wrists, etc.

     The adrenaline of being at a concert was already kicked in, and the fact that it was Johnny being on stage made me even more excited.

      "Baby!" I hear Johnny call.

      "I'm in the bathroom!" I yell back.

Johnny steps into the bathroom with high confidence radiating from him. He's dressed in all black with chains hanging from his neck, and the slightest bit of eyeliner around his enchanting eyes.

"Oh my God, Y/N." He sneaks up behind me, his boots hitting the tile floor loudly. "You look so good, gorgeous." He puts his hand lightly on my shoulder, moving my hair out of the way.

I blush, smiling. "Thank you, sexy man." I look to the side and he kisses my shoulder. He rubs his hand up from the middle of my thigh and up to my hip, he rubs the smooth fabric of my dress.

     "You're a f**king Goddess, Y/N." He grabs my head and kisses my lips. "Do me later tonight, please." He kisses me passionately again and jolts out of the room. I laugh and bite my lip.

     30 minutes later the crew is gone, leaving me and Johnny alone on the balcony.

     Johnny's jumping up and down, the adrenaline is already very high for him. I'm standing beside him, and giggle lightly. I'm slightly tipsy from the drinks I've had throughout the day.

    "I'm so glad you're getting to do this, Johnny. I mean I can just imagine all the ladies in the crowd tonight." I say, as Johnny gets a cigarette out and lights it. "'Oh, Johnny!'" I mimic a fan girl, holding on the the railing behind me and putting my foot up on it as well, and arching my back.

     "Yeah..mhm, that'll be you tonight when we get back here tonight." He winks, blowing smoke out in the wind. "I can't get over how good you look, you did it to yourself, darling." He smirkingly smiles. I bite my lip.

     "I think you'll be too tired." I blurt out, only to tease him.

     "Never for you, Y/N." He kisses my lips once and pulls away. I pull him back by his shirt and kiss him several times more. He holds the side of my hip with his hand carefully. He throws his cigarette on the concrete ground and grinds it with the bottom of his boot.

     Soon after, Johnny got a call letting him know that he needed to head out. Johnny grabs everything he needs including a cup of water and a hat. He flips it on his head and winks. Then puts on some sunglasses. I laugh at his childish actions as we walk out of the door. I hold my purse in one hand and my jacket is draped over my arm. Johnny takes out some type of cigar and lights it. His smoking addiction bothers my the slightest bit, but I give him 100% respect to do what he wants to do. Plus, he looks pretty hot while doing it.

      We meet a few people of Johnnys crew in the hallway, Johannes' there along with Johnnys security guard, and mine. Yes, I have a security guard, pretty cool. Johnnys agent and assistant are there, too. Two other men are there, but I'm not sure who they are. The whole crew makes jokes, we all laugh. They're all great people. Johnny walks with his hand occasionally on my waist just to show affection. He sometimes rests his hand on my lower back and rubs it with his thumb.

    Johnny turns around to say something to the crew, and I snap a picture of him.

He makes eye contact with me and realizes what I did. He smiles, but tried to hide it. He curses through his cigar and laughs slightly. I shake my head and bite my lip.

     The crew gets on one elevator, and since it was full Johnny and I take our own.

     He backs me up into the wall of the elevator. Johnny clenches my waist softly.

      "You know I don't like my picture taken, love." He says with a bit of rasp in his voice.

     "It's only for me, babydoll." I push him away lightly by my pointer finger on the middle of his chest. I flash a fake looking smile and he scoffs. We step off the elevator and he slaps my butt. I turn around with a look on my face and he looks around as if he didn't do anything. I shake my head and continue walking. When stepping outside, I see a sleek black limo waiting for us. It excites me and a man in a black suit gets out the passenger seat and opens the door. Johnny holds my back motioning to get in before him. We get in the very back seat and sit down. The rest of the crew are in the rows ahead of us. Johnny exhales and let's his cigar out on the ash trey in the limo. "Give Into Me" by Michael Jackson plays softly in the background. My body is turned to Johnny, my right leg is up on the seat and I have my hand on his thigh. Johnny has his arm around my shoulders and his other hand.

"You look so good." He whispers in a raspy aroused tone. He rubs up my thigh very high. He squeezes the inside, making me bite my lip. He brings his hand up to my head and holds it bringing me in for a kiss, using his tongue immediately.

"Aye Johnny!" One of the men up front says. Johnny closes the divider between us and the others. I laugh slightly embarrassed.

We get to the venue faster than expected. I put my hair behind my ears fixing it a little considering what just happened.

✩︎∘︎‧︎⁎︎⁎︎‧︎∘︎✩

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed this! I've been busyyy.
Please vote! Also, go to the request page and request an imagine to see your dream situation come to life ☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1K 21
Just as the title states. I've written images of Johnny. Some may be long though. I may do some characters and some not.
Unlikely By c

Fanfiction

72.4K 1.2K 29
i wrote this a while ago and it's pretty embarrassing so read at your own expense.
67.3K 871 102
Y/n x Johnny Depp & his characters REQUESTS ARE OPEN
1.9M 38.1K 190
Harry Potter Imagines. I hope you enjoy. Love Han x --