Love You Lots! Vento Aureo x...

By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness... More

1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...
2- Where Things are Explained (Partially)
3-The One Where Stuff Goes Down
4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo
5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home
6-Another Girl?
7- A Second Phone Call and a Nice Chat
8- Pompeii
9-Well... Shit.
10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad
11- T I T S
12- Say No to Old Age
14- Birthday Froog
15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr
16-You Snatch a Gun
17-Skating Race With an Angry Man
18- Stand Cry!
19- Things Are About To Go Downhill, Again..
20- Death
21- Betrayal
22- Shopping With Fugo
23- Where Does it Go Mista?!
24-Well... F U C K
25- Karen Yells at Child
26- Note To Self: Never Take Planes.
27- oW YOU FUCK
28-Sardinia
29- Mysterious Computer Man
30- Fuckin' Mold Man
31- Secco, Why is Everything Sticky?
32-Cat's Out of The Bag, Golden Boy
33- Feral Dog Man
DISCONTINUED
REWRITE!

13-Two Karens Fight On a Train

3.6K 168 133
By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N POV

You were sitting in the turtle with your leather jacket off, since you figured you would be too hot in it, leaving you in your white crop top. Trish had Narancia in her lap, trying to cool him down with ice. You were sitting on the couch, trying to cool down Fugo, Abbacchio, and Giorno with whatever  cold drinks were left in the mini fridge.

"Don't worry about Narancia!" Bucciarati said to Trish from his place across the room, Bucciarati seemed almost out of breath, "Save the ice in the glass for yourself! You need to keep your body chilled."

"Fanning air and the chill from a cold towel aren't enough." Trish stated.

"And these drinks are barely doing anything Bucciarati." You added onto Trish's statement, to which she nodded.

"There's no effect unless you use ice." Trish continued, "At this rate he'll be the first to die."

You bit your lip as you turned away from the two to press a cold drink to Fugo's face. You had been avoiding the thought of your friends dying, but alas, you could not avoid reality much longer.

"Narancia and the rest of us are willing to risk our lives to follow the boss' orders." Bucciarati stated.

'No I'm just following you Bucciarati, I could care less about the boss.' You though.

"Hey Trish." You started as you crouched in front of her with a soft smile, "What's important right now is your safety, I'll take care of Narancia. So you just save that Ice for yourself ok?" 

Trish looked up at you and Bucciarati with shock.

"It's our job."Bucciarati continued, "You're not here because you want to be here, after all. And as for the enemy who's causing us to age..." Bucciarati looked up at the ceiling, "Mista will take care of him. I'm sure... He'll do something..."

You shifted Narancia from Trish's lap to your own, pressing the cold drink to his face, hoping it would help.

You heard Bucciarati mumble 'Mista...' as the flowers in the vase wilted along with the gardenia behind your ear that Giorno had given you.

You had a very bad feeling as you held the dried gardenia in your hand.

------

You and Trish were staring at the ceiling as the metal plate the turtle was hiding behind was knocked away to reveal two men.

You heard the two men yelling, but you could care less, but you smirked when they realized that Bucciarati was not inside the turtle. Number six of Mista's Sex Pistols had come in advance bringing ice and letting you all know about the stand user. To be honest, it was kinda strange seeing the little bullet man for the first time. In different circumstances you would have thought it cute, but not right now in a life or death situation.

You watched Bucciarati unzip from the wall, and as the blond man's "Grateful Dead" was about to attack, Sticky Fingers launched a punch. Unfortunately, It was blocked by the blond man's stand.

From the distance you were at, you couldn't really hear what bucciarati was saying, but you assumed it was something cool. You looked back at Trish remembering why you were left in the turtle.

Flashback

"In case of emergency," Bucciarati started before he left the turtle, "Y/N what is your stand abilities?"

"I can move really fast, I think. I can stay going really fast for about a minute, and take anything that I touch directly with me." You explained what you understood of your stand to Bucciarati, including the roller blade part.

"Right." Bucciarati nodded, "In case of an emergency, use your stand to get Trish out of here."

"But what about you and the others, Bucciarati?" You questioned.

"It doesn't matter what happens to us, what matters is that we get Trish to the boss safely." Bucciarati said with a very serious face.

"Right..." You muttered and looked down in worry. But before your thoughts could consume you, you felt a hand gently patting your head. You looked up to see Bucciarati with a determined smile on his face.

"We'll make it out of this, and we'll celebrate your birthday when we get back. That's a promise." Bucciarati smiled before hopping out of the turtle, and hiding in the wall.

"Right." You said with a determined smile as you watched Bucciarati zip himself into the wall.

End of flashback

You watched in awe as Sticky Fingers dodged every punch that the enemy stand threw. Sticky Fingers threw another punch, causing a zipper to form on the enemy's chin and down his throat. As it unzipped, blood rushed out of the zipper. Sticky Fingers continued to throw a flurry of punches at The Regretful Dead, but it was able to bloc them with it's arm.

You watched the green-haired one turn to you and Trish in the turtle. You picked Trish up bridal style, ready to take her and run.

Luckily, Bucciarati had also seen this and jumped down from his zipper, promptly slamming the green-haired one into the window with his foot. You mentally cheered Bucciarati.

"You could put me down now Y/N." Trish spoke as you realized you were still holding her.

"Hehe.. Oops, sorry. I'll put you down now..." You put the pink-haired girl down as you chuckled nervously.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked up to see the enemy stand about to grab Bucciarati. You then watched in amazement as Bucciarati was once again bad-ass and strait up unzipped his face to dodge the punch. He then used Sticky fingers to land a punch straight to the enemy's stomach.

'I swear I hear music playing.' You thought as you looked around, shrugging it off as your imagination.

The blond man flew into metal plating with a hole in his side from the zipper, wheezing due to having the air knocked out of him.

Both men were saying things, both of them out of breath. That's when it hit you...

'If Bucciarati is moving fast, that means his body is heating up!' You yelled in your head as you clutched your fist.

You watched in horror as Bucciarati started aging rapidly, you could even see number six trying to cool him down with ice. Though, the ice seemed to have no effect. You continued to watch as the zippers on the man quickly lost their power.

You bit your lip, you really wished you could do something. Even if Bucciarati had not ordered you to keep Trish safe, your stand would be useless in this situation. You were angry at yourself for being so useless in this situation.

You watched angrily as Bucciarati pulled out his stand, but the blond man was able to easily deflect it. Bucciarati was loosing speed. You gasped as The Grateful Dead grabbed Sticky Finger's arm with both of it's claw-like hands, and the user grabbed Bucciarati's arm too.

"Wait a minute..." You muttered as a large zipper appeared under Bucciarati and the man.

"No!" You yelled as Bucciarati pulled the man to the now opened zipper.

"Bucciarati!" You yelled in fear, even though you knew he couldn't hear you.

Bucciarati had jumped out of the train pulling the blond man with him.

----

Jk I'm not stopping there.

------

You couldn't see what happened since you were still inside the turtle. Tears welled up in your eyes as you fell to your knees in shock. That's when it really hit you that these people were risking their lives, anyone could die at any moment. You snapped out of your daze as Trish placed as hand on your shoulder, prompting you to stand up and wipe away your tears. You had a mission given to you by Bucciarati, and you were going to fulfill it.

You grabbed your yellow, smiley-face, leather jacket and put it on.

"Trish get ready, we'll have to get out of here soon." You said with determination as you saw the green-haired man regain consciousness. As the zipper closed, the man sent out his fishing hook, giving you some hope that Bucciarati was still alive and hanging onto the blond man.

You grinned as the man seemed to have snagged something, hoping it was the blond man with Bucciarati hanging on.

You watched the fishing pole jolt, as if something had fallen off, you hoped it was the blond man and not your capo. You knew for sure when you saw your teammates start to de-age before your eyes.

'He did it! Bucciarati did it!' You smiled widely as Trish looked at you in confusion. 

You watched as the green-haired man started to panic, probably realizing the same thing you did. You watched in horror as the man that was walking towards the conductor's booth rapidly aged again, along with all your friends.

'Shit he's not dead yet.'You thought.

"Don't get to comfortable Trish, we'll have to get out of here soon!" You said with confidence.

Trish seemed worried, but nodded anyways.

You watched as the green-haired man looked more threatening, this fight wasn't over and you hoped Bucciarati could out-smart this guy.

After a little bit, the guy went into the conductor's booth, you didn't know what he was doing until the train stopped.

"Come on Trish!" You said as you pulled out your stand so you could use the roller blades.

Trish nodded and you picked her up in your arms and exited the turtle as soon as the green-haired man left the train.

You quickly got out of there as quietly as you could. You would have used your stand for something other than your roller blades, but your current injuries were preventing you from using it. You quickly glanced behind you to see Bucciarati coming out of a zipper while talking to the green haired man. You smiled, happy that he was still alive and could handle this.

Bucciarati glanced at you as he hopped out of the zipper with a small nod.

You stopped in your tracks as you watched the fishing hook go straight to Bucciarati's heart, causing him to cough up blood.

You watched from a distance as Bucciarati used the fishing line against it's user, wrapping it around his neck and snapping it.

But before he fell, he used his fishing line to grab you and pull you and Trish to him. You threw Trish forward as you landed face-first into the grass. Before you got up, you felt a foot come down on your back, causing you to cough up blood as you struggled to get up. Any time you pushed up the man would press harder on your back. 

The man pulled the turtle out from his coat, claiming he'd let Trish live.

"But before I die, I'll leave your heart in despair!" He  shouted as Trish moved away towards Bucciarati, "The despair of losing your crew! I'm going to smash this turtle to pieces and snap this girl's spine in half!"

"Earlier, I saw nobility and resolve that was hardened like a diamond, shining in your eyes." Bucciarati started as you slowly started to pull out your stand without the man noticing, "But you've fallen. Now you're just a piece of shit."

"Fallen? Fallen you say?" The man yelled as he went to stomp on you, and smash the turtle, raising his foot. That was his fatal mistake.

You sped up time and moved the best you could, grabbing the turtle and moving over to stand tall by Bucciarati as the world around you sped back up.

The man didn't even realize the turtle and you were gone until Bucciarati extended Sticky Finger's arm and punched him right in the face.

"You're going to fail, no matter what, when you're a piece of shit." Bucciarati glared at the man, with you glaring daggers at him as your stand retracted back into you.

Sticky Fingers then grabbed the man pulling him towards the three of you. Sticky Fingers released a flurry of punches, while repeatedly shouting 'Ari!'. The man then burst int many pieces as Sticky fingers landed one last blow to him.

"Arrivederci." Bucciarati said as he gave a somewhat salute while the bits of the man fell into the nearby pond. 

Bucciarati then walked up to the other man who was lying on the ground, finally having died after being mauled by the wheels of the train.

You smiled for a moment before coughing up blood and falling onto your hands and knees. Bucciarati rushed over to you, letting you lay in his arms as he looked at you worriedly.

"You know you scared me jumping out of a train like that Bucciarati." You smiled softly, "I thought you were dead."

"Well I'm here aren't I? I made a promise to you, and I'm going to keep it." Bucciarati said with a reassuring smile, "Now get some rest." 

"Yeah yeah I will mom." You chuckled and closed your eyes. You could've sworn you heard Bucciarati chuckle as you blacked out.

"Rest well piccolo fiore, you did well."

And finally, that long battle was over....

But that wasn't the end.

-------

A/N 

Hey hey! Look at that, a longer chapter!

Now don't quote me on the Italian, I don't speak it so I'm using google translate. If you do happen to speak it and find any issues, please tell me!

Anyways, stay tuned and I'll see you on Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 32 12
In March of 2001 a young boy joins the Italian mafia under the one and only Bruno Bucciarati. Little does he know that someone from his past is alrea...
6.8K 235 13
AU: College, where everyone is around the ages of 18-20, no one is a stand user Y/N finally gets into college, a month late after a few complications...
18.7K 1.4K 51
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ] [ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ 𝐈�...
31.6K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...