Sweet Spot

By TheFeveredBookaholic

Sierra Lancaster has had an agonizingly mediocre life. She grew up in a happy home, made loyal friends, gradu... More

Dedication
Playlist
Chapter 1 | Satan Is Back
Chapter 2 | Fake Boyfriend
Chapter 3 | Sierra's Sweets
Chapter 4 | Sir Whiskers 2.0
Chapter 5 | Minnesota's Golden Boy
Chapter 6 | Eat My Cupcake
Chapter 7 | The Deal
Chapter 8 | SF Player Management
Chapter 9 | New Friendships
Chapter 10 | Bully Me No More
Chapter 11 | The Gala: Part One
Chapter 12 | The Gala: Part Two
Chapter 13 | Drunk Sierra
Chapter 14 | Fool Me Twice
Chapter 15 | Fabulous Tatas
Chapter 16 | Shortcake
Chapter 17 | Golden Holden
Chapter 18 | Wet
Chapter 19 | Full House
Chapter 20 | Scars
Chapter 21 | Sweet Spot
Chapter 23 | F@#! You, Dudes
Chapter 24 | I Need You
Chapter 25 | Red Carpet: Part One
Chapter 26 | Red Carpet: Part Two
Chapter 27 | Past Is Back
Chapter 28 | Let Go
Chapter 29 | Heartbreak
Chapter 30 | One Month
Chapter 31 | No More Hiding
Chapter 32 | Skeletons
Chapter 33 | Rey Enterprises
Epilogue | Birthday Girl
Author's Note
SOFT SPOT - SEQUEL COVER
SOFT SPOT - SYNOPSIS REVEAL
SOFT SPOT - EXCERPT

Chapter 22 | You Taste Good

234K 7.7K 10.2K
By TheFeveredBookaholic

"The cupcakes!"

Holden sits up quickly with a grunt, blinking the sleep out of his eyes and looking around, clearly trying to decipher where that scream came from. It was me. I totally screamed.

"What the fuck?" He mutters and finally notices me wrapping his sheets around my body and struggling to stand up. "What are you doing?"

"The cupcakes!" I repeat. The sheets tangle around my legs and I lose footing, falling back on the bed face-first. Damn it. Stupid sheets of death. I wiggle like a freaking worm, my arms pinned against my rib cage . "HOLDEN. I'm stuck."

He sighs tiredly and then I feel his hands grab my shoulders to roll me over. He pops up in my line of sight, upside down. That frown of his looks like a smile but I know he's scowling big time.

"Forget the cupcakes. Can we go back to sleep?"

"The frosting will melt, Satan. I forgot all about them until the lights just came back on."

He glances up, finally realizing the power is back. His face screams resignation when he looks at me again. "You need to learn to let me sleep."

I laugh guiltily. It's a good point. "Sorry."

"Go check your damn stuff." He leans down to press a kiss to my mouth that I return with a smile. Look at him just kissing me like this is totally normal. I may or may not be squealing on the inside. "Then bring your ass back here."

"Okay," I giggle against his lips, nipping softly.

His hands push at my back to help me up and then I get to my feet. I hobble the rest of the way out of his room because I'm still cocooned in his sheets and I have no idea how to undo it. I'm pretty sure I hear him chuckle under his breath right before I'm gone. I fight off a smile. Little jerk.

Admittedly, I'm a wobbly mess because my legs aren't working all that well either. Holden and I had sex a second time and it was even more intense than the first. Two rounds back-to-back turned me into a pile of mush and nothing more. He kind of deserves to gloat.

I peek out into the hallway to make sure the coast is clear before waddling across to my apartment. I turn the knob easily and curse at myself for leaving the door unlocked. I was in such a rush to go to Holden's place that I totally abandoned my place and poor cupcakes. Said cupcakes sit on the counter and thankfully they seem completely fine. I at least had the common sense to box them really quickly and they're sitting on the counter next to the fridge so they kept cool.

I wrestle my arm out of the sheet to tend to my abandoned treats. The cool air from the fridge is not helping and my naked body erupts into goosebumps behind the thin cloth. A squeak of alarm escapes me and I work fast to finish these cupcakes so I can put them in the fridge and leave them overnight. I'm shaking all over as I open the freezer to grab a pack of frozen berries then slam it shut again. These babies need to be dipped in some hot fudge, set on top of the vanilla frosting as a finishing touch to my angel cupcakes, and then I can run back to Holden's place before I turn into a human icicle.

I'm finishing off the last of my double dozen cupcakes when I feel a pair of hands grab my hips and nearly jump out my skin.

"Dude!" I protest when my finger smushes into the perfectly swirled frosting and totally jacks it up. R.I.P. I glare at Holden over my shoulder. "You made me ruin it."

"You were taking too long. And you fucking left your door unlocked again." He glares right back.

Oops. Still, I shrug. "It's, like, four in the morning. Even criminals need to sleep."

"Sierra."

"Okay, okay. I guess I'm done here anyway since you ruined my cupcake."

He spins me around, my back against the counter as his body presses mine in place. Without breaking our stare, he grabs hold of my hand and brings my frosting-covered finger to his lips. My breath catches when he wraps his lips around it and sucks the frosting into his mouth. Every part of me throbs at the sensation of his soft tongue gliding over my skin and it's suddenly very hard to remember why I was mad at him seconds ago.

"Tastes good," He murmurs when he takes my finger out of his mouth, searching my eyes.

"Does it?" My words come out strangled and breathy.

His mouth kicks up on one corner and he leans closer, stretching an arm past me. Our lips brush briefly and I wait for him to kiss me but he doesn't. Instead his hand reappears and this time it's his finger with a dollop of frosting on it that he holds up to my mouth. "Try some."

It was a command more than anything so I part my lips, allowing him to gently tuck his finger on the roof of my tongue. I close my mouth and suck slowly, almost teasingly. The taste of vanilla frosting and something that's entirely him hits me immediately. Unlike anything I've ever tasted and damn if I can stop the moan that climbs up my throat. Holden's chest expands with a rough inhale, those brown eyes practically turning black with approval.

"Tastes good," I whisper in agreement.

He tilts his head, mouth brushing my ear where I can hear the sound of my own heartbeat thudding recklessly. "I bet it would taste even better on you."

Holy cupcake.

Is he insinuating what I think he is? He pulls back and our eyes lock and yup, he's definitely trying to go there. I nod my head yes embarrassingly quick but I don't think he minds.

"Go to your bedroom," He demands quietly. "I'll be there in a second."

O-kay then. I wince, not wanting to ruin the mood but also having no choice. "Can I put the cupcakes in the fridge first? I have to salvage what's left."

Oh, yeah. I'm totally setting the mood.

Holden raises a brow. "I'll handle that. Just do as I say."

He's so much better at the sexy talk. I nod again and hug his sheets to me as I quickly scamper to my bedroom. I can feel his eyes on me the entire way and try not to trip and make an idiot out of myself.

But I don't feel like an idiot around him. Not anymore anyway. Sure, I'm still a hot mess on all accounts, but Holden sees more than that. He makes me feel sexy and desired and confident in my own skin. Sex with him makes me feel powerful. Why wouldn't I, when the mere sight of me literally brought him to his knees?

I've had sex before but I was always too aware of what I looked like or silently hoped the guy I was with was too lost in his lust to notice my body. I know it's a good body, a fantastic one even, but my body dysmorphia says otherwise. All the freaking time.

Not with Holden though. Once the initial nerves were gone they didn't come back. He didn't let them. The whole time he was inside of me he whispered how beautiful I am, how my body drives him insane, how every inch of me has ruined him. I felt no compulsion to cover myself or ask to keep the lights closed or stay under the covers. I wanted him to see all of me because I knew that's what he wanted. And I believed it too.

I'm daydreaming like a total lost cause when he walks inside the room. And he's not empty-handed.

"Hungry?" I eye the food in his hands curiously.

A secretive smirk curves his lips. "Something like that."

He sets everything down on the side table and glances over at me. There's something almost predatory about his gaze that gradually increases my heart rate. Why do I get the feeling that we're not taking a little snack break?

"Satan," I warn, finally noticing the suit ties in his hand. And the pieces start clicking together.

"Do you trust me?" He sits next to me on the bed, searching my eyes. "Not everyone is okay with giving up complete control but if you are, I promise to make you feel good."

It's definitely a lot. As confident as he makes me feel, this is a whole different level of vulnerability and trust. Of openness. But I do trust him and that's what this comes down to. He needs to know I won't hide and I need to know I'm what he wants to see.

So I nod my agreement and Holden captures my chin, stroking my lip gently. "Lie back."

I push away the sudden flurry of nerves and shed his sheets off my body, lying back against my pillows. Holden takes hold of my wrists and pins them above my head. His eyes stay on mine the whole time I feel the silk of his tie wrap my wrists together and bind them. Unspoken questions pass between us, something along the lines of "are we really doing this?" and "why does this feel so right?" It's only then that his eyes drop and take in my body that I'm practically offering up on a platter. It's hard not to squirm under his watchful gaze.

"Being your friend was so goddamn hard," He murmurs, taking me by surprise. My muscles tense and bunch when he softly slides his hands up and down my body, just touching me like he can't stop. "You were everything to me. Always made me laugh when life was shit and always made sure I had a home with you. You took care of me, Sierra. I know we got hurt and things went wrong but before all of that you took care of me. Now I'm going to take care of you."

My heart practically twists to the point of pain. "I was just...I mean, you meant so much to me and...you don't owe me anything, Holden."

"I'm doing this because I want you," He states simply. "Being your friend then was just as hard trying to be your friend these past few months. That's why I kept failing at it—I've always wanted more. I've always wanted you."

And now there's a freaking boulder in my throat. I can't speak above a whisper. "You did?"

"I can't let you doubt this anymore." His gaze cuts into mine, unwavering. He holds up another tie with a fierce expression. "Trust me."

Something about this feels more intimate than the last two times we had sex. Don't get me wrong—those times were intimate as heck, but there's just something different about this. And I want it just as bad.

"Okay," I smile and give him the green light he wants.

"Just relax," He instructs. A moment later his silk tie slides over my closed eyelids and I pull in a nervous breath when the world around me goes dark.

Everything is so much more heightened this way. I can hear the faint noise of Holden shuffling around, I can smell his intoxicating scent as if he just bathed in his cologne, and then I feel the dip of the bed and his body heat and I know he's above me.

A gasp flies out of me when something staggeringly cold circles my nipples. Something hard and round and freezing.

"Are those the blueberries I froze earlier?" I tense and shudder when my entire body erupts in goosebumps.

"Mhmm," He confirms right before something wet and equally cold patters down on my nipples like rain. Holden's hot tongue swipes the mysterious liquid right back up and I gasp again, my back arching in alarm from the insanely overwhelming sensations. "And now I'm licking it off you."

Oh my God. Already my nipples start to feel sticky and I realize it's the juice from the blueberries. Another blueberry circles my other nipple and a shiver wracks through me. I tug against the tie holding my wrists together, torn between wanting to get away and staying right where I am. Holden keeps going, popping the blueberry onto my nipple and then licking the juice off. He sucks the bud into his mouth while his tongue swirls my areola and holy crap, I don't know if I can take this.

"Holden," I moan. I can't even tell if it's a sound of pain or pleasure or both.

"Mmm," He groans deeply under his breath, cupping my breasts in his hands while he sucks and licks them. "You taste good."

"You feel good," I whimper and arch my back, trying to get closer. I want to touch him back but my hands are bound and I think Holden is having way too much fun with the control I've given him.

He lick the valley between my breasts and then his mouth moves lower until he reaches my belly button. I wait patiently, with the heat of his mouth resting on my skin, but that's all there is. The anticipation of what he's going to do next and not having a clue because I can't see a damn thing is making my pulse skyrocket. There's so much all at once, adrenaline and anxiousness and desire. I can't believe how wet I am when the foreplay has only just started.

My stomach clenches when something cool, just barely cold, touches my skin. A moment later I feel the flat of Holden's tongue lick and drag it upwards, like he's spreading it out. It feels kind of thick, kind of soft, and going off the growled moan that escapes Holden, really yummy.

"Um...frosting?" I guess, gasping when he drags it into the dip of my belly button as well.

Cool metal lands on my stomach. The edges pinch into me and I recognize it as the swirl tip I was using to frost my cupcakes. A moment later more of the thick topping is piped onto me and then Holden's tongue swipes that too. He confirms my guess with a gravelly, "vanilla."

My breath stutters as he continues to lick. He uses his tongue to spread it all over my abdomen with slow and hot strokes that make it hard to breathe. I'm a panting mess and barely able to speak. "The, uh...trick is vanilla bean. Never—oh!—never vanilla essence."

Holden chuckles, his lips tauntingly dragging down to my sex. I can feel the frosting where he dragged it down there dangerously low, just before reaching my folds, hence my scream. My body wiggles in warning because I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I tense when I feel his thumbs on my folds, feel him part them. I look around at the darkness caused by the blind and feel a new surge of nerves. Now what?

"Fuck me, you're soaked," He rasps. My body grows warm at his observation, a little self-consciously. "Haven't even touched this pussy and it's ready to come apart for me. Ready to soak me right back."

I'm glad my eyes are blindfolded because they widen to an embarrassingly large level. I bite my lip, trying to school the parts of my face that are still showing. There's no way he can't see how hard I'm blushing though.

"But not yet," He whispers. His thumbs drag up and down in that crease between my centre and my thighs. He rubs me slowly and it's only making me more impatient, making my body shift and tighten. Then my toes curl at the same time a moan bursts past my throat when he bites my clit. Freaking bites it. "I still want to play."

"Holden..." I warn him, tugging at the tie holding my wrists above my head. "Nothing goes in there. Infections are not sexy."

He laughs softly and it sounds genuine, a rare sound I almost never get to hear. This time he kisses my now-throbbing clit and it's much more gentle. "I won't hurt you."

"I know," I return quietly, and I mean it.

The pressure of his body lifts from my legs which he'd been leaning on. I'm cold all over, missing the heat of him covering me and wanting it back. But that's not what I get. I get something that makes my body even colder, something frozen, and I just barely hold back a shudder. It feels a lot bigger than the blueberries so I'm assuming it's the strawberries I froze with them. And Holden is using it to...spread something on me. Something hot that jolts my frozen body and trickles down the crease just outside my folds. It's sticky and thick and ohmygod, it's the hot fudge. He's spreading hot fudge all over me.

The sensation of the hot liquid sliding down alarms me but then the tip of his tongue catches it before it can drip too low. He curls his tongue to drag it back up the crease. And holy cupcake, it's the most amazing thing I've ever felt. My legs spread on their own accord and I hear Holden's swift curse of approval, right before his mouth lands on me again and he sucks the remainder of the fudge. He sucks hard, almost punishingly, and it's torture not being able to watch him or touch him so I clamp my thighs around his head instead to keep him place. I don't think he has plans to go anywhere, anyway.

One of his hands grips my thigh to the side and keeps me open to him, and the other one occasionally disappears and always returns to my body after the strawberries get dipped in the fudge. Holden spreads it along my inner thigh this time and I know he's testing me. I know it because I can't freaking stay still anymore and I'm trying to yank at his tie holding me together and he just chuckles under his breath. I'd be annoyed if his laughing mouth wasn't also the same mouth peppering small kisses on my inner thigh to suck the fudge off my skin. His tongue tickles the sensitive skin there and my pulse is going crazy. Thundering. It's painful how turned on I am. My inner muscles are point blank sore from the build-up.

The heat of him is gone and I'm left wondering what he's up to until he makes a satisfied noise. "These strawberries taste like you."

Torture. Freaking torture. A moment later the cool berry touches my lips and they part on their own accord with surprise.

"Open for me," Holden commands.

I part my lips wider and Holden places the strawberry on my tongue. I take a tentative bite and I swear I'm even tasting it better because of the blindfold. I taste strawberry and hot fudge and...what probably is, in fact, me.

Something hot and wet tickles the corner of my mouth and I gasp. Did he just lick me?

"You had a bit of fudge there," He whispers, answering my unspoken question. Meanwhile, his hands won't stop rubbing along my inner thighs and driving me out of my mind.

"Please," I groan. I don't think I can take anymore.

Holden's mouth pauses on the edge of my mouth before he speaks, voice low and words hard. "Please what, Sierra?"

Right. Instructions. I swallow hard. "Please no more teasing. It's torture. I want you inside of me now, in any way I can have you. Just touch me."

He does.

The sound of foil ripping is quick and swift, his hands gliding up my body even swifter, and I blink against the sudden intrusion of light when he removes the tie. In the seconds it takes for my vision to adjust his mouth slams against mine and he slams into me and then I'm closing my eyes in relief this time. Because of all the things he just did to me, all the sinful and wicked things, nothing beats having all of him in return.

We kiss desperately. Manically. Just as our mouths close over each other, they're open again. Holden's tongue meet mine and I taste everything. Blueberries and strawberries and frosting and hot fudge and him and me. The moan that escapes me is nothing more than a defeated whimper. So defeated and undone by this man.

His thrusts turn faster and harder. My entire body rocks with the way he works me and I'm mere seconds away from release. He teased me nearly to the point of pain and he's right—I'm ready to fall apart.

"Fuck," He groans into my neck, his hands digging into my thighs where they're locked around his hips. "Tighter than a fucking fist. I'm not coming before you so get there now, Sierra. Make this pussy come for me."

His filthy words mixed in with the drawn-out pleasure and the way he's taking me now is all I need. My orgasm shudders through my body at his command and my back lifts off the bed in a deep arch, like I'm being pulled away from myself because it's so intense. Holden pounds into me and I only come harder, seeing stars and screaming into his chest to try and muffle how loud I'm being. His hand shoots out to grab mine, tied and bound, and he slams into me one more time before it's him that jerks and stiffens. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into him, cursing deeply with his face buried in my neck, and shaking through it all.

Our heavy pants overtake the room. It feels like all the blood has rushed into my ears and I can hear my own heartbeat, feel Holden's against my chest. He's all but gasping for air against me and I'm in no better shape. For minutes we just lay there, allowing our tremors to die down until we've finally caught our breaths.

"My job is so much better than yours," I finally groan. And I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so hard.

___________________________

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!!! YOUR SMUTTY SANTA CAME THROUGH WITH AN XMAS GIFT FOR YOU HOE HOE HOE'S.

HOLY FUCK Y'ALL. I KNOW I'M GOOD AT SMUT BUT DAMN, I IMPRESSED MYSELF LMAO.

Seriously though, bye. You can't tell me this isn't the hottest sex I've ever written. Because first of all, FOOD PLAY. Second of all, Holden is one hell of a dirty talker, ain't he?

Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter.

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
101K 2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
385 12 4
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...