Healing Hale | Scott McCall

Por enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of... Más

✰ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ✰
✰ ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 ✰

✰ 13 ✰

5.6K 123 36
Por enchantingherondale

✖ 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓳𝓪𝓼 ✖

Brooke was riding with her father in his car when they pulled up on the side of the road. They both got out when they suddenly sensed something behind them.

Turning around, they saw three little kids all decked out in Halloween costumes. One was a vampire, one a pirate and the other superman. Holding out there sweet bags, with big smiles of their faces, they said in sync, "Trick or treat!"

Brooke laughed softly, while Derek stared at the kids without emotion, his eyes dancing between the three. Looking at Brooke's dad fearfully, their smiles began to drop as Derek reached into his car.

He pulled out a bag of sweets and their smiles returned. He gave them each some and then flashed his blue eyes and fangs at them while growling.

Playing along, Brooke glowed her eyes purple and the kids ran off screaming. Brooke and Derek looked at each other smiling and chuckling.

They turned back to the car when they heard snarling coming from behind them. They whipped around and suddenly there were five black, smoky, masked creatures. What the hell?

Derek pushed his daughter behind him, neither of them having a chance to get ready to fight before the creatures were on them. They were held in front of one creature while another stared into their eyes.

Gazing into the greenish-yellow pools it felt like they were looking into Brooke's soul. She shivered, an ice cold chill running down her spine.

A couple of seconds passed before her legs gave out and she dropped to the floor, the things releasing her. Derek tumbled down slightly after.

She lay on the ground hyperventilating, her fear skyrocketing because she had no idea what the creatures had done to her. Then, everything went dark.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Shaken up, Brooke and Derek arrived back at the loft later that evening, just wanting to got to sleep and forget the day's events. However their wish wasn't granted as when they entered there was a party in full swing.

People danced around to music played by a DJ at the back of the room. It was a black-light party, Brooke could tell because everyone was painted in fluorescent neon paint as well as wearing bright colours.

Brooklyn never really like parties, probably because she was a Hale, but this one looked pretty exciting.

Derek, however, was not impressed.

A scowl set viscously on his face, he shoved his way through the crowd towards the DJ. Brooke watched as he was repeatedly pushed away by the bodyguard before he picked him up by the neck and threw him out of the way.

He then flipped the DJ's table onto the floor so that the music stopped and roared, "Get out!" Everyone hurriedly clambered their way out as if they were about to be murdered which made Brooke laugh.

She stopped laughing though, when she saw the smoky masked creatures appear out of thin air. The whole pack was here and they stayed behind, as well as another girl Brooke didn't know, when they too saw the mysterious creatures.

The things all turned to look in the same direction. "Guys, they're all looking at me." one of the twins said. Brooke still couldn't tell the difference and would probably never be able to.

The creature all started to take slow steps towards the twin in sync. "Why are they all looking at me?" the twin asked again, only this time more worriedly. "Guys?" he shouted.

Derek and Scott wolfed out and started to fight the things, while Brooke took out a gun and fired. However, their efforts were useless since the bullets didn't seem to affect them and the two werewolves were defeated quickly.

The things all turned to face the twin again, Isaac was about to step in when one magically pulled a sword out from its chest. He backed off immediately.

"Somebody do something." Allison panicked as two of the creatures each held one of the boy's arms while another stood directly in front of him.

It was exactly what had happened to Brooke and her dad earlier, they made him stare into their greenish-yellow eyes and then he fell to the floor.

The creatures then all turned to Scott, who had his red eyes showing and was growling. He looked back at the girl Brooklyn didn't know and she looked really frightened.

Turning back to the smoky creatures, he was about to do something when sunlight flittered in through the window. The creatures just vanished into smoke like they'd never been there in the first place.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked the question in everyone's mind.

Brooke went over to the twin that had been targeted by the creatures and lay her hands on his chest. Her eyes changed from brown to purple and within seconds he was fine again.

She helped him sit up, giving him a reassuring smile. She saw he had a backwards five behind his ear just like Brooke and Derek discovered they had when they woke up.

She turned back to the group to hear Isaac say to Allison, "Your dad's 24 hours are up."

What had they gotten into now?

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

They still had pretty much no idea what they're facing. All Mr Argent knew was that they only come out at night and he'd shot one of their masks of before and there was no face behind it, only darkness.

So, Brooklyn and the twins had resulted to calling them demonic ninjas. The perfect name.

But, now, she and her dad were currently on their way into Scott's house since he was the next target and was likely gonna get himself hurt.

Derek sprinted in fully shifted and started fighting. Brooke came in a few seconds after and knocked one of the demonic ninjas away from the girl she saw last night, who she now knew was called Kira.

The twins then smashed through the window and helped Brooklyn with fighting the ninja and protecting Kira.

Everyone who was fighting a ninja had managed to get theirs outside the house, so Scott called to his mum to lay down the mountain ash which would keep them out of the house.

The demonic ninjas all stood staring into the family home, seeming to have given up for now. Brooke moved to go stand with her dad and Scott.

"All of the baseboards are ash wood?" Derek asked.

"Uh, yeah. It was Deaton's idea." the Alpha replied. "And where the hell did you come from?" he asked loudly.

"I've been following you." Brooke's dad said nonchalantly.

Scott stared at him incredulously. "For how long?"

"All day." Brooke answered grinning mischievously. The father and daughter walked away from the True Alpha who stared after them.

Scott got shouted over by his mum and seconds later he then called for Brooklyn. She walked over to them to see Scott's dad laying on his son's bed looking extremely pale, a massive stab wound located on his shoulder.

Brooke rushed to kneel down next to them, "Y-you need to help him." Melissa, Scott's mum, said to the Hale girl.

She nodded but then whispered, "If I heal him, he'll know." The two McCalls both knew she was referring to him finding out about the supernatural.

The mother and son shared a worried look. Scott gulped before saying, "Just heal him enough so that he won't die. That way he won't know."

Brooke gave a slow nod, gently placing her hands on the FBI agent's chest. Eyes glowing, she began to heal his injury, a little colour coming back to the man's face.

She could feel his suffering fading, how she was the one making it all better and how her eyes glowed. She knew she had to stop but it felt impossible, it was completely against her nature.

Struggling, the Hale girl jerked her hands away from his chest and sat back on the floor heavily. She had never had to stop before, but she didn't think it would be difficult to pull away.

Both the McCalls gave her a very grateful smile, Scott pulled her into a soft hug while Melissa went to talk to her, now conscious, ex husband.

Scott pulling away a little whispered, "Thank you." to Brooke. But then his eyebrows drew together and he looked at her in concern. "What happened to your face?" he asked her.

"Oh," Brooke said, he must've noticed her now faint bruises, "me, dad and Peter got tortured in Mexico while we were gone. No big deal."

Scott's eyes widened in shock. No big deal? He was about to say something to the girl when commotion was heard from the other room. They both stepped away from each other and went into the other room.

The demonic ninjas all had their swords out and were banging them against the mountain ash barrier. "What are they doing?" Scott asked.

"Testing for weaknesses." one of the twins replied. The whole house was shaking from the impact, bowls and plates were falling from the kitchen countertops and smashing on the floor.

They kept on jabbing the swords against the supernatural barricade until they'd managed to make a hole and pushed their hand through. "Guys." Brooke said getting everyone attention, "We have a problem."

Scott rushed to take his phone out of his pocket and called Allison's number. "Allison, please tell me that you have something. They're here. They're trying to get it. And it looks like they're gonna be able to." Scott hurriedly said.

Brooke couldn't here the other end over the conversation so she didn't know what was happening. "Nogitsune." Scott said making her even more confused.

"Just ... Tell me what else." he panicked. The phone call ended and Scott looked worried.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Kira spoke looking at the Alpha timidly, "They're looking for me."

"They're looking for a dark spirit. And I know it's not you." he told the girl. Brooke was even more confused now. What was going on here?

"Scott, we're going to have to do something." Derek told him. With a bang, the demonic ninjas broke down the mountain ash barrier completely and took steps into the house.

Everyone stood prepared to fight when Scott said, "Don't do anything." They all turned to him shocked.

"Is he serious?" one of the twins asked skeptical while the ninjas got closer.

"I said don't do anything." the Alpha repeated. He turned to Kira, "Trust me." she nodded shyly back. They both stepped in front of the pack and faced the demonic ninjas.

The ninjas grabbed ahold of both of them and made them stare deep into their eyes. Everyone was tense as they watched Kira and Scott get lowered to their knees.

One of the twins was about to make a move when Derek grabbed him and pulled him back. Shaking, Kira and the Alpha crumpled to the floor as the pack rushed to check on them.

The demonic ninjas evaporated and Brooke knelt down next to Scott. She saw that both of them had the backwards five behind their ears.

Eyes focused on the McCall boy, she whispered, "You're gonna be okay." and glowed her eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73 6 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...
226K 4.8K 21
Sequel To "Scott's Mate" **** Ariana Hale just arrived back to Beacon Hills from London. She reunites with the McCall pack, happy as can be. But of...
125K 2.7K 18
Ten years. It's been ten years since the fire incident that burned my house and killed most of my family. Now, I decided to return to Beacon Hills...
141K 4K 36
Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the beacon of the supernatural which is known...