She's My Cliche ( Alpha Tamin...

Av PriestessSummer

Book 2 Alpha Taming Axton hit his head on the wall for the hundredth time. Maybe. He stopped counting, and t... Mer

A/N & Glossary
1 The Run (edited)
2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )
3 Wolf Point Montana ( Edited )
4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)
5 Getting to Know You
6 More Unexpected Surprises..
7 Wedding Bells & Alphas
8 Fight And Attack
9 Holding Moonwater
10 The Luna's Birthday's
11 Meeting Time.
12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home
13 Pain and Sweetness
14 Sucker Punches & Wild Roses
15 Travel & Family
16 The Hunted
17 You Can't Drown an Omega
19 People Watching
20 Penetrate Death Valley
21 An Ally, A Girl, and Her Horse
22 Journey to Death Valley
23 Battle for the Century

18 An Attack on Farven

2.5K 119 4
Av PriestessSummer

"Are you sure about this Ruder? Farven won't go down easy. " Rainbow said skeptically.

" Yes I'm sure. If I can kill that bastard before his new little mate can change him he won't be an issue. " He hissed. " Now shut the fuck up Rainbow. Before I completely fuck up my promise to Tye, and get angry again. "

The girl sighed. Tye was passed out finaly after hours of enduring sitting by Ruder's side. They were still packed into the train car. It had made various stops, and picked up more passengers. Tye had barely slept in about a week. "Yes sir. "

She slid down the car walls. When she could she would cast glances at the other girls. Darius was still protecting Mika, and now Esmeralda. Merella's power never seemed to diminish. Not even as she slept. Rainbow guessed she was drawing the moisture from the air. Cali would be hell on earth for her. Death Valley was far away from much water. She would be weak when they got there. She huffed, and stood.

" What try fuck are you doing now?" He sneered.

" Get your head out of your ass Ruder. " She snapped. " I'm going to sit next to the pretty mermaid so I can look at her pretty scales. Be quiet or you'll wake up your sleeping beauty. " She internally flinched at the nickname she gave him. He was someone's sleeping beauty, but not Ruder's.

Rainbow sat next to Merella, and the mermaid gave her a little nervous look. She was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It wasn't hard to tell either close up. Rainbow leaned back on the palms of her hands, and slid her hand into the bubble of water. She felt around for the little mermaid's hand, and gently placed hers over it. Just a little something to reassure her. It was risky, but no one seemed to notice or pay attention to it.

Merella physically relaxed. That was a good sign. She seemed a little more calm now that she had someone else's touch. Just a little touch from someone she trusted a little.

The train stopped again, and Ruder got off again. " No one leaves Darius. "

" Whatever. Just hurry it up. Bring back food. Not everyone here is dead or used to not eating. " He snapped.

" I might. Depends. They've been good enough I guess. " He stalked off to do whatever he was doing during these breaks.

Ruder normally checked in with his followers and gathered a few new ones. This time however after checking in he didnt recruit. He set up an attack. On the last stop he had learned that the northern Alphas had went south. Summoned for some reason. While it would have been an excellent time to take over their packs he didn't dare. They were strong with or without the alpha. The northerners were surprisingly good at picking betas.

The southern ones seemed to know how to be sneaky and elusive. Just as bad as having basically a second Alpha if you asked him. He sighed, and rubbed his temples. A pair of small arms wrapped around his waist and he stiffened.

" Ruder.... Where did you go?"

He softly chuckled. " I told Darius not to let anyone off the train..."

" We sit by the door. I just kind of slipped down. " Tye answered.

" You know.. you could have run. " Ruder said again.

" Yeah. But, I won't abandon my friends. They need me. "

" No Tye. You need them. " He answered.

" Maybe. " He nodded rubbing his eyes.

He looked adorable to Ruder. Begrudgingly Ruder had decided not to kill Mika. He saw how much Mika had calmed Tye down when they stopped the third time. He had left to do business, and when he came back Tye was having a panic attack over him being gone. It was cute. The bye saw her. She said something to him while Darius stood behind them. After a moment he calmed down. It seemed his friends were special. He needed them.

" I have some business to attend to. Go get food for everyone. Around fifty.. Have Darius help you or Rainbow. " He gave him his credit card. " Whatever you want. " Then he walked off.

Ruder went all the way down to a cafe looking building attached to the station. " Whatever you say jackass. " Tye smirked. He turned in his heels, and walked back to the train car. " C'mon Rainbow, Merella. Let's get food. " He waved the card, and chuckled. Darius. Why don't you take the girls for some air? Anyone else leaves and gets killed. Ruder's orders~"

Shocked the girls and Darius climbed out. They followed Tye down into the town towards a local restaurant. " Tye?" Mika asked a little scared by his turn in demeanor.

He looked around scanning his surroundings. Jason taught him well. " Yes Mika? " He asked with his normal smile. Though he seemed worried.

" Are you okay? " Merella asked.

" Yeah. Just worried. Trying to stay on Ruder's good side. Trying to gain his trust. " He sighed. " Do you think Linz made it?"

" I believe she's alive I'd that's what your asking. " Darius said helping Tye keep an eye out. " Does he know you let us out?"

" No. But, he said to get your help. Or Rainbow's. With you two comes the girls. He also seemed to trust that I wouldn't run. I won't abandon them. "

" But you'd throw Linzie?" Asked Rainbow.

" He probably knows she survived. He knew how attached I am to you guys. I bet he's trying to track her down. " Tye sighed. " He likes all his ducks in a row. You said before that he wanted her as a seer. She was to valuable to lose unless he kills her himself. Which he won't unless he thinks our relationship goes south. Which it's non-existent as it is. Just... Ugh fake. " He whispered to the group. " Enough about that. We're almost in the more popular part if town. Let's not get heard. Don't run. We'll gain more trust this way. " Tye threw his arms behind his head as he walked.

He strutted like he owned the town. Honestly, as long as he was with Ruder, he did. If he flashed that little black card, he owned whatever he wanted.

By the time Tye and the group got back Ryder was waiting, and he was pissed. " Tye. "

The Raven haired bit gulped, but played it cool. " Heya~ we brought food!" He said cutely.

Ruder blushed a little, and huffed. He pushed off the train car, and walked towards the menacingly. " No one told you to take every hostage I have Tye. "

" Awe don't be like that Ruder. You said to take Rainbow and Darius. If I took them I had to take the girls. They are the strongest people ya gave here right? What if the girls tried to run? Who would catch them!?" He tilted his head and smiled. " Besides they helped carry all this. " He painted behind him.

Each one has arm fills if food and supplies. " I..  guess. " Ruder said softly.

Darius was shook to say the least. This man was ruthless. A killer without emotions. Or so he thought. He had absolutely zero hesitations about putting Tye on a guilded throne. Tye was able to tilt his, and bat his eyes and get whatever he wanted. It was an amazing change.

Tye was an excellent actor.

" Ruder... Please don't be mad. " Tye pouted. " I even found your favorite ~ " He smiled placing the treat between his lips.

Ruder's full attention was on Tye. " I-is that .... Baklava?" He asked quietly.

Tye pushed it on into his mouth. He smirked a little, and finished the little square. " Absolutely. It's delicious to~ The local bakery made it fresh. That's why it took so long~ "

"Everyone on the train. Get comfortable. " Ruder commanded softly. " Pass food out, and enjoy it. " He added. He seemed almost normal.

Tye watched as they passed him. He stayed still. It was obvious that Ruder didn't want to be alone. He was still his brother, so he stayed. " You okay Ruder?" He asked once they were alone.

" Fine. Just... Conflicted. " He sighed. He took Tye's hand, and walked down a ways. The two of them sat by the tracks, and watched the woods. " Can.. I have some of the baklava?" He asked quietly.

"Yep. Say ah!" Tye said cheerily.

Rud r blushed deeply, but opened his mouth just as Tye shoved a piece in. He chewed it slowly letting the flavor set in. " Delicious. "

" Right?" Tye asked softly. " Ruder. Please...  Stay like this. It's so peacful. It's nice. "

" I can't. I've already come this far. It'll be for nothing if I stop now. "

" We'll all die if you don't. The humans who help werewolves and creatures, and the ones who hunt them. The creatures and wolves themselves. It will all explode. Who knows what would happen. " Tye said softly.

" I see Gaagii has been back again. Stupid crow. " Ruder huffed.

" He is a Raven. " Tye corrected.

" Is he back for good? I thought I beat him out if you growing up. It made me sad. I thought your never be able to be like us. " Ruder said softly.

" For a while you did. He went away so you wouldn't do it anymore. But, that doesn't matter. Jason helped me get even stronger. He showed me that I don't have to care if I'm human. I can be strong. "

" I tried. But, I'm just not good at that. I can't be like that. " He looked away. " So I stay mad, and annoyed, and broken. "

" One day, you won't have to. I'll save you. " Tye said determinedly.

" Please try. Maybe I'll finally rest peacfully. Sleep without getting paranoid. I'm not the same. It been a long time coming, but no one was able to stop it. " He laughed. " To bad. I like being this way now. " He shrugged. " I can't be nice forever. I'm addicted to your pain. I love it. I love you. But, you still don't live me hmm?"

Tye was quiet for a moment. " That depends on what you mean by love. How you define it. As a brother I live you endlessly. As a lover I don't. I can't. I have a mate. "

" Who won't mark you! Who won't let you be with him! Even Gaagii can't get him to can he?!" The anger was overflowing.

" He doesn't know about Gaagii!" He shouted. " Gaagii asked me not to say! "

Ruder's eyes suddenly clouded over.  " Stop talking. Now. Not another word. He won't remember anything after you saying you can't love him like that.  This is the only chance I might have. Just shut up Tye. Go back to acting. Get on the train. Do as Gaagii says. " The spirit hissed. Then it vanished.

Tye watched the woods. Like nothing happened.

" That's enough conversation. Just go get on the train. " Ruder said with hurt in his voice.

" Yes Ruder. " Tye said softly leaving the sweets behind with his brother.
"Gaagii. What the fuck was that? Answer me you winged bastard. "

" His wolf. He's been suppressed for such a long time. You brought the walls down long enough to speak with him. Keep him from exploding, and keep me a secret mostly. Just lay low. Do as he says for the time being. We'll get through it together. "

" Promise?"

" Promise what exactly?"

" That I can save him."

" I promise we'll try. But if Jason gets to him first I can't say yes. Okes is more pissed than Jason currently. "

" I'll take care of him. "  Tye sighed, and got into the train. He sat down, and Mika and the girls crowded him. He didn't realized he was crying until Esme wiped his tears away. " Thanks guys. " He whispered.

" Eat." Merella said softly.

They gave him food, and started to eat their own as well. Ruder took his time, and came back soon enough. He signaled the conductor, and the train started moving again towards Death Valley.

~~~~~~~~

Linzie jumped out of bed. She screamed, and started kicking her way across the room. Once she hit the walk she grabbed her knees and brought them to her chest.

Axton was at her side as soon as she hit the floor, but she didn't seem to hear him with any attempt to get her to wake up.

The door burst open and Jason came in straight away. He took one look, and knew what was happening. It might not be exactly the same as it was with him, but she was in a general boat of the same kind. " Give us a minuet. " He said to Axton.

Axton growled. " What's wrong? Why isn't she letting me near?" He asked hurt.

" I believe it's Gem. She's had a dream vision. One that stuck with her instead of going through Gem. Or maybe Gem let it come through? Anyway she needs to be calmed down. Just let me handle it. Okay?" Jason did his best to keep his own cool.

"B-but.. she's my mate. "

"Axton I don't have time for this!" He yelled.

The stunned blonde backed away. He sat down on the bed, and stared at them. Jayce, and the others came into the room as well. Farven was quick to assess the situation. " Axton are you okay? What's going on?" Jayce asked.

Farven signaled for them to follow him. " They'll be okay. Just come with me. " He assured taking Axton by the arm. The boy stumbled after him, and struggled to keep up.

Once in Farven's study they all sat down save for Jason and Linzie. " I believe Gem is starting to believe Linzie can be strong enough to handle her visions. That or it was a particularly important one. Whatever the case it clearly scared her to death. " A tap the window startled them all. Ahiga sat there, knocking the side of his bit against the glass. Farven opened it a touch, and smiled. " It's okay. She's fine Ahiga. " He said softly.

The horse whinnied again, and shook it's head. " I believe he's here for me...." Axton said gently. He was still upset, and slowly lurked to the window. The horse calmed down when Axton petted his name gently.

" Right. Mysterious creatures .." Farven commented. " At any rate the only thing we can do is wait. "

" Why Jaosn? Why can't I calm her down?!" He snapped harshly.

Farven smiled gently. " Because, Jason is an assassin. "

" Yeah and?" Axton asked.

" Well you sassy, blonde, little shit... He gets night terrors. He does the same thing. Jason tends to need someone to calm him down nearly every night. Make sense? Yeah? Imagine him going through this without Tye. Now do you understand? He's got the most experience with it. " Hendrick snapped entering the room.

Farven smiled appreciatively. " Yes. That. "

Axton frowned. " I guess it would be hellish. I just.. felt so helpless. I couldn't get her to even hear me. "

Hendrick nodded. " Because seers tend to be in that state of mind for quite a while before they come back to our world so to speak. " He explained pulling Axton away from the window, and shooting Ahiga. " Go to bed silly horse. They'll be okay. " The horse stared at him like he was stupid, and sneered at him before trotting off back towards the barn.

Axton snorted trying not to laugh. " Sorry. I've never seen a horse act like that. "

Hendrick sneered as he wiped his face. " Yeah yeah.  Stay in the warmth of the house. Linzie would worry if you suddenly got sick. "

" Werewolves don't get sick easily dumbass. " Axton fired back.

" But, they can. " He argued back.

" Ugh why an I even bothering to argue with you vampire?" He asked.

" Because you needed a distraction." He smirked.

Axton was dumbfounded for a moment. He sunk back down I to a chair, and crossed his arms pouting. " I hate losing. "

"Sore loser. " Jayce looked his cheek.

Ricardo opened the door, and looked up towards the second floor. " I wonder what she saw that freaked her out so badly. Jason should be able to get it out of her. " He sighed softly, and leaned against the doorframe. Linzie was still whimpering loudly. Everything be could hear her. Axton took it the worst still.

~~~~~~

Jason held her close. He refused to let her go no matter how many scratches she gave him. He kept her sat In a way that helped her breath, and try to relax. She'd stopped screaming, but she was still struggling. " Running won't help. It'll make it worse. Stop struggling Linz. Just close your eyes. "

She whimpered hard, and shook. " N-no! I can't I'll see it again! I won't! " She cried.

He listened his grip, and let her turn in his lap. She laid her head against his shoulder and cried into it. The poor little omega was sobbing crazily. She cried, hit him with her fist, and even clawed down his arms. He winced, but let her do what she was going to.

" Let it out, but Linz. You have to tell me what's going on. " He begged softly. Jason adjusted them so he was sitting on the floor against the wall. Linzie was in his arms, safe and sound.

Just like Tye would hold him.

Goddess it had been a long few weeks..

Linzie must have sensed his distress as well. She slowly wrapped her arms around his torso as well. " You first okay?" She whispered softly.

Jaosn tensed, and sighed. " If I have to. Maybe it'll help. " He answered.  " I have very bad nightmares. Faces of the people I've.... The haunt me. Try to get me. I gave up drinking heavily, and that kept them away mostly. Then Tye came along. He would hold me like I am you, play with my hair, tell me it was okay and that they were long gone. I miss him so much. It hurts. " He whispered.

" Tye misses you to. He won't stop talking about you. " She whispered clinging to him. It was like she was making sure this was real. " Okay... So... Umm I was just asleep I guess. "

He nodded, and started to absently okay with her hair. Like Tye did for him. "Right. "

" T-then things started to morph? At first I was just walking with Axton. Then... Howls started. They came from the trees. From the ground. Gem panicked. Saying they weren't alive. They were dead. They should be dead. They shouldn't be attacking.

The werewolves stalked people, started slaughtering. They killed Jayce, Ricardo, atta he'd Hendrick, and ripped Farven apart. You ran up to me and Axton. Axton ran off to help, and you went with him. But.... "

Jason stayed tensed up as he listened. None of this meant any good. They were about to be atta he'd again. He had to tell the others. But, the most important parts might be missed if he stopped her now. " Go on Linzie. Get it out. " He encouraged.

Linzie whimpered loudly she grabbed her head with one hand and hugged him tighter with another. " Umm.. it's gets fuzzy..  Ahiga. I remember Ahiga coming to get me. He had armor. Like he was ready for battle. " She said breathlessly. " I climbed on way more confidently that I feel I should have. We rode off, and started trampling every rouge wolf that was bad. It was like he knew. " She started to speed up.

" He rode, and kicked, and trampled. Trying to help. Trying to save anyone we could. Something nipped at me, and he would kill it. Axton came into view. You were dead, torn in shreds. He looked our way, and was tackled by at least give wolves. Gem freaked out worse than I am, and started to cry. She's never cried before. Never!" She shouted. She heard shuffling, and someone say sit down or something along those lines. It didn't register.

" when they caught Axton. ." She started to cry. " I.. "

" It's okay. Just take a calm breath and say it. Okay Angel?" He said calmly. He figured using Axton's nickname would ease her just a little.

Linzie sighed softly. " I lost it. I started screaming in pain. They were reading our connection. Taking our mark. Killing him slowly in front of me. The ones considered undead or sea for whatever... Just watched. They seemed to be asking for something. Gem urged me to shift. She told me to shift, and use my emergency ability. "

" Emergency ability?" He asked. " What is that?"

" Gem told me I can talk with animals. Just for a little while at a time. Only in Wolf form. That's how the dogs at Izzy's farm found me and helped me. " She whispered. " Gem urged me to shift. She told me to listen. It was important. "

He nodded, and kept watching her closely. " Okay. What did the undead have to say?"

" They cried out. They screamed, and begged. They asked for help. " She started sobbing again. I was so scared. I woke up, but couldn't control myself. The panic was still there. I thought it was just another part of the nightmare. So I refused to listen. Refused to let anyone touch me. "

" I see I get it. " He sighed softly. " Let's go let the others know. Okay? I'll take you to Axton. Would you like that Angel?" He asked quietly.

" Yes please Jason. " She answered with a frantic nod.

" Okay, wrap your arms around me, and hold tight like a little koala!" He said playfully.

Linzie did as he said, and wrapped her arms around him. He scooped her legs up otherwise, and stood. They made their way down slowly.

Ricardo glance their way, and jumped a little. " H-hey. They are coming down. "

Jason made his way over quickly, and entered the little study. A loud growl sounded off in the room. He knew exactly who it was, and he rolled his eyes. " It was nessicary. " He said softly. He patted the back of Linzie's head, and covered her ears. " Calm down. You are scaring your mate Axton. "

"She looks an awful lot like your mate right now Jason. " He said with venom.

Jason narrowed his eyes, and kept her ears covered so she could t hear his threat. " You know you wouldn't be a hard target for me Axton. I could kill you in less than a few days. There would be no trace of you left. Do not threaten me right now. Drop you petty jealousy. Shut the hell up, and baby your mate. She had a really terrible Dream Vision. It's very gruesome, and she's about to have to hear it again. Do I make myself clear you little brat?"

Jayce kind of bit his lip, and looked away. " It bad enough that Jason is frazzled over it Axton. I couldn't imagine how bad it is on her. Just drop it. "

" Would you like seeing Mika that way?!" He snapped back.

" No, but I would understand if she'd just seen something that scarred her half to death. " He snapped just as quickly. " Scratch that. She's going through it again right now! You have your mate with you. Act like it. "

" They are right. You have to trust that she'd never so something like that. Just comfort her. She's at least calmed down enough now. " Ricardo said softly from the door.

Jason didn't give him time to reply. " Fuck it. Ill keep her if I have to. She's calmed at least. "

" N-no.. I'm sorry. Just hand her I've please?" Axton said after a moment. " I want her. I'm working on this shit. Honestly. It's just still hard to control it. "

" I'm tempted to say no. I've been dealing with these night area for weeks. This feels pretty damn good. " He growled. Slowly but surely he peeled Linzie from him. She whimpered loudly again until she realized he was handing her down to Axton. She looked over her should at him, and turned to reach for him.

Axton gladly accepted her, and burrows his nose in the crook of her neck. He relaxed instantly, and laid there listening.

Linzie bit her lip, and nodded to Jason. "Go ahead. Tell them. I'll correct you if I have to. " She gave a small uneasy smile.

He recalled everything she had told him. From the kills to the details of her abilities and what the dead said.

Farven was left thinking. He sticks was left scratching his head. The boys were grim looking statues. Axton rubbed gentle circles on Linzie's back while she sat crying a little again.

Finally Farven spoke up. " The dead wolves... They must have been Ruder's pack. Perhaps the Necromancers sent them in dream form to ask for help? As for the attack.. it seems we would have been caught off guard. Whoever sent the dream is warning us. We won't take it lightly. Hendrick, please start gathering the young and those unable to fight. Take them to the shelter, and remain with them. I'll join you as soon as I can. "

" No. I won't stay with them, and leave you alone. " He sticks started to argue.

" Enough Darling. It's the Luna's job Hendrick. You have a job to do. Just do it. Be there for the people you've painstakingly taken care of. I will join you before the fighting happens. Well keep most of our people alive. I assume we can count on you fine young men to take care of the wolves at the door?"

"Yes. You can. Take Linzie with you Hendrick. " Axton requested.

" No. " Farven intervened. " Her vision showed her there with Ahiga. Either she goes, and gets away from us somehow. Or she stays and does what she needs to without having to fight her way to it. " He crossed his arms with a final tone laced in his voice.

Axton frowned. " I don't want her hurt again." He mumbled.

" Son, she's been through a lot. She's grown. I'm sure she isn't as weak as she was when she got bit the first time. " Hendrick chimed in.

Axton nodded. "Okay. Okay. I get it. " He sighed in defeat. " Just be careful Angel. "

She nodded. " I will. " She answered. " Be safe Hendy. " She called as he exited the window.

He chuckled, and gave her a nod. " Come soon Farven. "

" I will Hendy. " He picked with a smile. Farven turned to the northern boys. "Be ready. Get outside and keep watch. Keep Linzie on the inside of town. According to her dream they attack from the woods while she and Axton are both walking in the town. Watch for Ahiga. Let him pass without hesitation. He's a protector. It's in his name. Listen. For the howls. Above all else. Stay alive. " He turned and left his study to ready himself as well. Better safe than sorry after all.

The boys took different directions through town. Axton held Linzie's hand, and took her quietly through the middle of town. They walked quietly, and stayed close. Both just enjoying the silence of each other.

Most of the town was empty within just around ten minutes. The streets were quiet. Abandoned. Ready for whatever was coming it's way. The people were hidden away safely under the streets in a safe house.

Axton sighed a little. He gave Linzie's hand a little squeeze, and smiled. " You okay Angel?"

Linzie nodded. " Yeah. Just... Nervous. " She said watching the moon begin to rise. Something on the wood line caught her attention. A gleam. She froze on the spot, and so did Axton.

" What's wrong? What do you see?" He asked worriedly.

" The ghostly wolves are here. " She whispered softly. Linzie let go of his hand, and walked forward.

He reached out to try and stop her, but she was just out of his grasp. Not to mention Jayce put his hand on his shoulder. " Just wait. Gem will protect her. "

Ac in whined softly. " I don't like it. "

"Neither do I, but what choice do we have?" Ricardo said softly.

" It's simple. We don't. " Carter chimed in.

Linzie continued forward into a clearing. The wolves that emerged were softly glowing. They were calm, but looked very rough. It was as if they were, or had been gone for a long time. They walked forward, and circled her. She ran her fingers through their fur as they did so. Each one rubbed against her as if asking for her attention.

She glanced back at the boys, and shifted. They sat around her, and watched her. She sat in the middle of them looking at each one in turn as they began to speak.

" Are you the seer?"

" Yes I am. Apparently. " She answered.

" We have come to warn you. That deranged man has issued an attack. "

" I dreamt about it. Is it happening tonight?" She asked.

" Perhaps. Our sense of time is off. The dead don't have much reason to keep up with it. "

" I guess not. " She agreed. Linzie nodded a little, and glanced at Axton. He seemed anxious.

"He is a good man. He'll treat you like a princess. " One of the feminine wolves spoke. She sighed dreamily. " I wish I had been able to find a guy like that. Necromancy gets such a harsh rep. We just don't find the good ones. "

Another wolf nudged the female. " We aren't here to chit chat about romance. "

Linzie kind of chuckled. " It's okay. Thank you for the warning. " She couldn't help but feel they still had something to ask. Something they needed. " Something tell me you have something you need. "

" Our freedom. "

" To go home."

" To work with you, and survive. "

They started answering her in turns.

" We knew you'd listen. We knew you'd survive. You are the strongest omega we've ever heard of. You have a strong mind, spirit, and will. Please Linzie Lang. Help us. "

" Wait.. my name isn't Lang. " Linzie said softly tilting her head confused. Axton trotted up beside her suddenly, and sat down. He looked nervous. Actually more nervous than a moment ago. " Axton?"

The wolves snickered. " It will be ~ " Tease the same feminine wolf.

" My... Last name.. is Lang. " Axton said softly. He looked sheepishly at her. " Eventually I would like that. " He commented. He couldn't help but like the sound of her with his last name as well. Just like Jayce had done with Mika.

" He's a keeper. Pleas. Stay safe, and help us. He is slowly draining us. Everything around us. Stop that man. "

" We'll do everything in our power. " Linzie said softly. The wolves started to lose their glow, and faded away.

She shifted back when they got to the barn Ahiga was in. Axton followed her, and did the same. " Hello beautiful. " He stared at her with cloudy eyes.

"Oh shut it. Could you hear them? " She asked curiously.

He shook his head. " No. But you said Lang. I heard it in my mind. So I came over. I didn't know what was happening. If you needed me.. " he answered.

" Oh." Linzie blushed. She felt like she's been caught saying something embarrassing. She kind of giggled, and smiled. " Well then Mr. Lang~ Would you be so kind as to get my clothes for me?"

He gave her an exasperated sigh. " If I must. Seems like a waste. You look perfectly fine just this way. "

" Oh but then everyone will see. Not just you. " She teased playfully.

Axton growled." Nope. Not if I have any say. I'll be right back!" He yelled running off to get clothes for them both.

Naked.

In January.

" He is going to freeze his n-"

"I get the mental picture already. Thanks for that Gem. " Linzie laughed softly, and waited for him.

~~~~~~~
They were walking back along the same road. Suddenly Linzie started to hear howls. She froze again. " Oh.. oh no. "

Axton tensed, and held her close. " Is this it?" He asked softly.

Linzie remained silent she listened, and waited. A second set of howls rang out to the east, and another set towards the south." Yes. "

He nodded, " Do what you need to Angel, but be careful. " He kissed her deeply, and shifted. Axton howled to his friends, and they returned it. They'd already shifted. They were ready.

Linzie didn't shift. She ran.

She did what her gut told her to and ran straight towards the barn again. She was half way there. Suddenly she hit the hard ground below her just as a wolf lunged at her from the side. Another dove at her as she scrambled up again, and ran. They seemed to be having a hard time predicting her. Linzie on the other hand had no trouble predicting them.

She grabbed a child's, little, wooden bat out of a yard as she ran by. Anything to protect herself a little better. She continued onwards only to come to an abrupt stop when a werewolf jumped out in front of her.

He shifted and reached for her. " 'Mere lil omega. Someone wants a word with you. "

" ... As if. " She looked at him, staring, waiting for him to make a move.

" Such a pain. " He muttered taking a step forward.

She frowned, and swung her bat as hard as she could. It made contact with him, and echoed through the streets. He stayed still, took a step forward, swayed, and flipped to the ground like a fish. Linzie was left holding a broken bat.

She heard laughing echoing in her mind.  Actually to be more clear she heard five guys laughter's echoing.

Linzie laughed herself, And continued to the barn. She burst in, and jumped into a waiting Ahiga. It was like he knew she'd be coming.

They rode into the frey together, Ahiga trampling many of the rouges enough to be caught. Some were lucky enough to escape, and retreat to the woods. Then she felt a tug on her boot. She yelped when teeth dung into her foot. " Ahh! Stupid mut!" She growled softly to herself mainly. Ahiga kicked it, and she pat his head. " Good boy. "

Suddenly Axton yelped. Her head snapped over to him instantly. He was surrounded by rouges. They growled and nipped at him. He snarled back, ready to rip them apart if nessicary. Ready to protect Linzie or die trying.

It broke her heart. Because this was the way he died in her dream.

Then they did exactly what they threatened. They pounced, and attacked him all at once. "No!" She screamed as she instantly dismounted her horse. She hit the ground one shoe on one shoe off, and watched. She was frozen in place. Scared that this was the last time she would see Axton.

He yelped, and whimpered as they bit at him, and pawed at him. They showed no mercy. At all.

Mercy.

"Gem.. why should we have mercy on them if they won't show the least little bit?"

" Simple Linzie. We won't. " 

Satisfied with Gem's answer. She knelt down, and took her other boot off. She carried it with her as she stood up, and started to walk forward.

Axton could see her coming. He yelled repeatedly through their link to stop. Or run. Or anything to get her to turn away.

But she didn't.

Linzie's hair whipped around her cold cheeks in the wind. Her eyes were as sharp as emeralds themselves. Her frown set on her soft lips. Axton could feel the area seeping off of her. She was ready to go in for the kill. Ready to destroy. He'd been there. The blonde wolf laid still. He would catch her wrath himself if he didn't. At least right now.

The rouges didn't pay her any mind. They had to take her back. Or kill her one. Preferably the first.

So when Linzie stepped beside one holding a boot. They thought nothing of it. It was only when she bent down next to one that they realized what she was about to do. " You should have run. " She whispered before winking. She bit an ear with one of her own sharp canines, and it whimpered under her while she shoved it into the others beside it.

They collided, and flipped into one another on the ground. The one she bit stood quickly, growling and ready to fight, but she was there already. She swing her boot straight into it's muzzle, and caught it off guard. When his vision cleared again she smacked it again, and again until it stopped moving around so much. " Listen here. Your going to take this boot to Ruder. Then your going to tell him to shove it up his ass, with all my hate, from Linzie. The seer. " She breathed quietly near it's ear. She leaned back a touch to glare at it from the side. " Do I make myself clear?"

The wolf nodded as quickly as it could. He felt broken bones all over his body, and wanted to be spared the pain of another beating. Especially from such a little omega. It was embarrassing. His followers stopped. They stayed still waiting on his command.

He took the boot from her in his mouth.

" I'm getting tired of loosing my shoes. " She grumbled. " Now pick yourself up, take you little rouges, and leave before I find another boot to shove up your ass before you leave. " She growled out.

The guy backed away from her. He turned tail, and ran back into the trees. She turned to glance at the remaining attackers. " Get. Out. " She snapped.

Axton stood. They had done a number on him, but it was mainly skin deep. He wasn't hurt badly. Linzie had seen to that. He shifted, and walked to her. " Angel? Are you okay?"

Linzie blinked. " Fine now. "

Jason came up with a long shirt, and tossed it over Axton's head. He was already in pants at least. " What did you do to them? They just disappeared. "

Linzie kind of smiled shyly at the boys as they approached to ask the same thing. " I... Well I took my other boot off.. and kind of beat who I guessed was the leader with it? Told him to take it to Ruder and tell Ruder to shove it up his ass with all of my hate? " She said thoughtfully with his finger in her chin as she spoke. " Guess he didn't like the beating. Because he turned and ran like unlit him on fire. " She shrugged.

Axton shook his head in amazement. " She also bit his ear. Looked painful. " He mentioned.

Jason started chuckling, and then started to laugh and hold his sides. " I'm so glad... Tye has friends... Like you girls. "

" I'm surprised our girls are even alive with the amount of trouble that finds them. " Ricardo chuckled with a soft smile.

" Don't worry. We'll get them back. We did it before. Well do it again. " Jayce answered confidently.

Carter sighed a little. " We already know where they'll be. We just have to figure out how to get them out. Poor Merella isn't going to fair well in the desert for long. She'll have to return to the ocean or at least deep water eventually. "

Axton smirked. " You like her don't you?"

Carter huffed. " Even if I did I can't be with her. My mate is still waiting on me. "

"She'll be closer to you then you realize. " Linzie said with a little smile.

" Yep. For now though let's get this little cute Angel inside, and tell Farven how she defended his town from the big bad wolves with a boot. " Jason snickered. They all gave a nod.

Axton pulled her to the back, and kissed her passionately before taking her hand in his and walking with her. " I love you Linzie. "

She blushed madly, and giggled a little. " I love you to Mr. Lang. " She answered pulling him to catch up to the group.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.3K 995 28
After losing both her family and pack in a massive rouge attack, Elyse spends 3 long months on the run. While being chased, she has no other option b...
788K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...