I Think I Love You (BoyxBoy)

Galing kay lashtonsjoshler

Daniel, a seventeen year old, is gay. He meets who turns out to be his best friend ever, but, just one proble... Higit pa

A/N:
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT (Bonus)

SIX

148 4 0
Galing kay lashtonsjoshler

1:45am

To: Lilly

I can't stop thinking about Matt.

1:47am

To: Daniel

Okay. I don't know what to tell you.... but I think you should text him.

1:47am

To: Lilly

Okay. He's so hot.

-----------------

1:48am

To: Matt

Hey.

1:55am

To: Daniel

Hi. What's up?

1:56am

To: Matt

Nothing just bored. And sorry I couldn't go with you to the party.

2:00am

To: Daniel

Its okay I get it.

2:01am

To: Matt

So what ya up to tomorrow, (Saturday)?

1:03am

To: Daniel

Nothing. You can come over if you want and we can drink beer and stuff.

2:05am

To: Matt

Yeah okay. Get me at 1:00

2:06am

To: Daniel

Okay see you then.

-------------

"Hey mom,"

"Hey, what ya want?"

"Matt wants me to come over to his house and hang out if you don't mind."

"Oh sure. I told you you and Matt would get along."

"Yea. He'll be here at one "

"Okay, that's fifteen minutes from now, have fun."

------------

Matt arrived shortly after with Lilly in the back seat. We got to his house after a ten minute drive.

"So Daniel, let's get started with this party. I invited some more people."

Just then there was knock at the door and three other hot guys walked in.

-----------

"Okay it looks like Matt and Danny are partners." Matt and I looked at each other and gulped. I gulped because I liked him and wanted to kiss him badly. He gulped just for an unknown reason. And everyone including me was drunk.

"Alright then Danny let's go. But I ain't doin anything."

"Yeah. I know me either," my eyes watered, was I really that bad?

We went into the room and locked yo door for that was one of the rules for the game.

"Hey Matty come sit with me," yes I know I called him Matty.

He came over and sat. He stared at me and smiled.

"I need to tell you something," he whispered.

"Okay what?"

"I like you." He looked a little worried.

"Well yeah your my best friend why wouldn't you?" I quoted Lilly's exact words.

"That's not what I meant Danny," he leaned closer and closer until our breaths mixed. Oh god, he like, liked me but how? He was straight. He was going to kiss me.

----------

I hadn't seen Daniel and Matt since they got sent to the room as partners.

I was by myself, had Daniel told Matt about his feelings? If so Matt would have freaked and ran down here so that's not it.

Just then a hot blond guy walked past me, I'm going to talk to him.

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Your cute," I know saying that was a risk but, hey he was.

--------------

Hey guys, I through Lilly's POV in there this time. Was Matt just drunk and saying those things or did he mean it? Hehehe wait and see. Thanks for reading! Nickjb2001

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36 1 19
17 year old Shawn Harding is just like everyone else at his preppy private school. He likes sports, has good friends, and manages to get good grades...
314K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
1K 88 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...
96.3K 3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...