SIX

1:45am

To: Lilly

I can't stop thinking about Matt.

1:47am

To: Daniel

Okay. I don't know what to tell you.... but I think you should text him.

1:47am

To: Lilly

Okay. He's so hot.

-----------------

1:48am

To: Matt

Hey.

1:55am

To: Daniel

Hi. What's up?

1:56am

To: Matt

Nothing just bored. And sorry I couldn't go with you to the party.

2:00am

To: Daniel

Its okay I get it.

2:01am

To: Matt

So what ya up to tomorrow, (Saturday)?

1:03am

To: Daniel

Nothing. You can come over if you want and we can drink beer and stuff.

2:05am

To: Matt

Yeah okay. Get me at 1:00

2:06am

To: Daniel

Okay see you then.

-------------

"Hey mom,"

"Hey, what ya want?"

"Matt wants me to come over to his house and hang out if you don't mind."

"Oh sure. I told you you and Matt would get along."

"Yea. He'll be here at one "

"Okay, that's fifteen minutes from now, have fun."

------------

Matt arrived shortly after with Lilly in the back seat. We got to his house after a ten minute drive.

"So Daniel, let's get started with this party. I invited some more people."

Just then there was knock at the door and three other hot guys walked in.

-----------

"Okay it looks like Matt and Danny are partners." Matt and I looked at each other and gulped. I gulped because I liked him and wanted to kiss him badly. He gulped just for an unknown reason. And everyone including me was drunk.

"Alright then Danny let's go. But I ain't doin anything."

"Yeah. I know me either," my eyes watered, was I really that bad?

We went into the room and locked yo door for that was one of the rules for the game.

"Hey Matty come sit with me," yes I know I called him Matty.

He came over and sat. He stared at me and smiled.

"I need to tell you something," he whispered.

"Okay what?"

"I like you." He looked a little worried.

"Well yeah your my best friend why wouldn't you?" I quoted Lilly's exact words.

"That's not what I meant Danny," he leaned closer and closer until our breaths mixed. Oh god, he like, liked me but how? He was straight. He was going to kiss me.

----------

I hadn't seen Daniel and Matt since they got sent to the room as partners.

I was by myself, had Daniel told Matt about his feelings? If so Matt would have freaked and ran down here so that's not it.

Just then a hot blond guy walked past me, I'm going to talk to him.

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Your cute," I know saying that was a risk but, hey he was.

--------------

Hey guys, I through Lilly's POV in there this time. Was Matt just drunk and saying those things or did he mean it? Hehehe wait and see. Thanks for reading! Nickjb2001