Kat (JATP: OC x Reggie)✔️

By angelinahegele

Katerina or now known as Kat, finds Heaven to be a little different then she expected. When she meets the g... More

Hero
Wonderland
Wake Up (part one)
I Think I Kinda You Know
Wake Up (part two)
Bright (part one)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Bright (part two)
Bright (part three)
Flying Solo
Count On Me
thank you
I Got the Music (part one)
I Got The Music (part two)
The Other Side of Hollywood (part one)
Ready, Set, Don't Go
I Can't Breathe
Finally Free (part one)
thank you squared
Finally Free (part two)
Edge of Great
Keep Holding On
happy halloween! (costume/face reveal)
Unsaid Emily
Ballerina
Stand Tall
question for you precious fantoms
BONUS #1 (Lucky)
NEW BOOK COVER?!
KAT Part 2...
WE HAVE AN INSTAGRAM?!
happy thanksgiving!
80k
93k
WE HIT 100K
WATTYS
❤️

The Other Side of Hollywood (part two)

2.6K 85 49
By angelinahegele

"They made eight more Star Wars movies, and they killed Han Solo? What kind of future is this?" Reggie exclaimed when Kat ended up next to him.

He dramatically walked away. Luke looked at the couple they were talking to. "We found out, like, two weeks ago, okay? We just didn't have the heart to tell him. But just please don't mention Jar Jar," Luke said.

"Hey," Kat said, quietly.

"Kat, that was insane," Luke said, smiling at her.

"Yeah," Kat replied.

"'Yeah?' That's it?" Luke asked.

"Sorry, I just..feel a little off. And I feel like we're forgetting something," Kat replied, and Luke shrugged.

"I don't think so.." he said.

Kat nodded. "Okay,"

"Hey, are you still, like, mad at Reggie? He didn't mean anything by it when he—"

"Drooled over that dancer? Oh, yeah, I know," Kat replied, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "I just..get jealous," she smiled sheepishly. Luke chuckled.

"Because you love him," he teased.

"Shut up," Kat glared.

"You didn't deny it," Luke shrugged.

*

Kat and Luke walked around, and saw Alex and Willie together at the table. "Oh...you got a crush on Willie!" Luke said.

"What? No...no we're just.." Alex tried to lie, but Kat smiled.

"Alex, I'm happy for you," Luke said.

Oh...they had a little something something going on back then. Kat realized. "Yeah, Alex, we all are," Kat replied.

"You guys are not gonna believe this, but someone just told me they added a character named Jar Jar. What's a Jar Jar!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Babe, calm down." Kat chuckled. "It's okay,"

"I take it you boys and my niece are enjoying yourselves?" Caleb said, walking towards them.

"This guy's your uncle?" Reggie asked Kat and she nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, you'd have to be insane to have a bad time here," Luke said.

"Well, entertainment is our specialty," Caleb said. "So now, I understand there's something I can help you with."

"Yeah, we hope so," Reggie said. "There's an old buddy of ours who ripped us off big time, and we wanna make things right,"

"Yeah," Luke agreed. "We wanna look him in the eyes and make him admit what he did to us,"

"So if you could make us visible, that would be perfect," Alex said.

"Well, sure, I could do that, but we're at a party," Caleb chuckled. "Why focus on those who have wronged us when we're among friends? Now, I understand that the four of you are talented musicians. I doubt... your dream is to settle a score. No, your dreams are bigger than that! You're like me, born to perform your music in front of sold-out crowds." he snapped his fingers, and a chair was pulled up for him. "Please, sit." he told the four ghosts, who obeyed. "What if I were to tell you that with a wave of my hand you could share the spotlight with me...and join my house band?"

"We... We already have a band." Luke said.

"Yes. Yes. But when you're done performing, you disappear. You cease to exist," Caleb said. "No bows. No... no soaking up the applause. No real connection with the audience. Yeah? Here the audience knows what you are, and more importantly they know how special you are."

The boys looked around at each other. "Well, it could be co to play here." Luke said.

Kat thought for a split second. "But were committed—"

Oh, it...it's not just here. We party like this all over the world. Tonight, Hollywood. Tomorrow, Paris." Caleb cut his niece off.

"Oh là là!" Reggie said. Kat giggled at him.

"It is...all of your dreams come true...forever." Caleb said. The ghosts just gasped at him. "I'm gonna give you some time to think about it. Oh, by the way, make sure you try the sliders," he said. "They're to die for,"

"W-w-we can eat?" Reggie asked.

"Here you can," Caleb and Kat said together. Caleb snapped his fingers.

"Ellie told me," Kat smiled.

The boys began digging into the food, while Kat just took a slider.

"I'm actually kind of glad we can't eat outside of here," she admitted, watching the way they were pigging out.

*

"Oh, pizza! Man, I missed you," Luke said to his slice.

Kat was looking over at Reggie, both disgusted and amused. He was kissing his meatball sub.

"Reg, are you kissing that meatball sub?" Kat asked her boyfriend.

"It's what you do with the things you love," he replied.

"You don't kiss Kat like that," Alex said.

"Well—I—uh..we—um," Reggie and Kat sputtered avoiding eye contact with each other.

"I take it you're all enjoying the feast?" Caleb said.

"Ah, saved by the bell," Kat whispered.

Everyone cheered. "So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds. But...your eyes still hunger for more. Something sweet." Caleb said.

"Yeah!" everyone yelled.

"Something...savory." he said. "How many newcomers do we have at the club tonight?" Kat and her friends all raised their hands. "Ladies, let's show our guests how we do dessert."

"A one, two, three, four!"

The ghost club began performing again.

"Watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do?"
I say, watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, oh"

Kat and the boys began singing along.

"Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do?
I say, watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do?
Watch me make a move
Beat you ever knew
Hey, yeah!"

Willie joined the performance, Alex awestruck at his dancing.

"Life is good
On the other side of Hollywood
Life is good
On the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good
On the other side of Hollywood"

Kat began to frown again when she remembered what her dad had told her. Where was he anyway?

Luke, Alex, and Reggie were pulled up from their seats by the pretty trapeze artists and dancers. Kat watched Reggie as he gladly began to dance with one. He fainted into Luke's arms, and the. quickly recovered.

"Come now. You can't be the only one at the party not dancing," Caleb said to Alex.

Kat kind of ignored their conversation after that, as she watch Reggie happily dance with someone that wasn't her. She felt eyes on her, and glanced over her shoulder where Ellie stood, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Kat," Ellie said. "He's stupid,"

"Yeah, that's all right, El," Kat stood up. "I should go." Kat began to walk away, the sound of the music getting lower as she made it further.

How could she be mad at Reggie?

He obviously wasn't in his right mind...and...

Kat found herself trying to make excuses for her boyfriends behavior, but she knew she was wrong. He danced with that girl willingly. It hurt her to think about, and she'd have to talk to him about it. Honestly, he'd been avoiding her all night...and Kat didn't know why.

She found herself looking around, and her eyes landed on the clock. Midnight. It was 12:00. They forgot about Julie!

"Luke! Alex! Reggie! We forgot about—" Kat ran back towards them.

"Julie! We know!" Luke said.

"Yeah, ah...I can't..." Reggie said, trying to keep up.

"Gentlemen, Katerina, what's the rush?" Caleb asked. "The party's just getting started and you have and eternity, after all."

"You know that girl that can see us? We sort of bailed on her. There's this dance at her school, and her friend Flynn is a super cool DJ, like—" Reggie went on and on.

"And what he's trying to say is we're supposed to be with her right now," Kat exclaimed, "so we have to go!" Kat rushed out the door, not noticing the boys weren't following her.

They finally made it out to her a few minutes later, and blinked to the school, where Julie was sitting on the floor next to a bunch of balloons.

"Julie! We are ready to rock this dance!" Reggie yelled, with his arms up, running inside. "Which is clearly over,"

Alex pointed to Julie on the ground, she stood up. Luke walked over to her. "Look, we are...so, so sorry that we bailed on you," he said.

"Yeah, I mean, the night really got away from us." Alex said.

"And the twins," Reggie muttered, making Luke slap him, and Kat frowned.

"Just please tell me it had nothing to do with you getting back at Carrie's dad." Julie said.

The boys all started sputtering out lies, and Kat chuckled, shaking her head.

"Julie, if it means anything...I'm really sorry, I'll talk to you later," Kat blinked out of the room.

So much happened tonight, and she already couldn't handle just seeing her father...and now, she was technically cheated on, Julie was mad at her, Reggie was an idiot, and she felt like she was going to explode because there was this bubble of pain in her body that kept growing throughout the night—

Katerina Morgan was not okay. She hadn't been all night...and it all started after she'd received that stupid stamp.

*

Oh boy. Trouble in paradise...

I'm so excited!!! This book is getting so much love and I couldn't be happier. Thank you guys! Keep commenting what you think will happen next!

-Angelina ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.6K 36
Ashley Bennett has been living with her best friend, Julie Molina, ever since Ash's parents were killed overseas when she was 12. What happens when o...
145K 3.1K 22
What if Luke had a younger sister who could see him as well? She never knew her brother Luke but she always heard stories about him from her parents...
48.4K 751 31
A story in which Julie Molina has a sister named Elli. Julie starts to see three ghosts from the band sunset curve and they soon become great friends...
28.1K 557 33
You grew up with Sunset Curve. Always jamming out to their music in the car with your parents. It really was a tragic accident when they died eating...