I Think Your Love Would Be To...

By littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 58

2.5K 70 18
By littleninja0

"Yes baby, fuck that feels so good." I hushed under my labored breath as Austin shoved his big fingers deeper inside of me.

His mouth devoured my clit as he summoned yet another orgasm from the center of my overly sensitive core.

"Austin, please. I can't cum anymore." I begged in a pleaded whisper as I came down from heaven, my body tired and worn after repeatedly bursting with pleasure over and over and over again.

His gaze caught mine, his lips glistening in the dimness of the room as he halted his sinful actions.

He chuckled to himself and I knew in that moment that he would hold no mercy over me.

"Oh yes you can angel. And you will." He mumbled raspily, a certain arrogance in his tone that intrigued me and only turned the notch of my sex drive all the way up.

"Take this fucking shirt off, I want you completely naked." He pulled continued to command, pulling at the hem of my top while he watched me closely as I obeyed his every wish.

I pulled my shirt off of my body as his fingers snaked it way up the small of my back, snapping the hooks of my bra loose and letting fall into my lap. I picked it up, tossing it across the room as his eyes lingered onto my supple breasts, causing him to lick his lips with desire.

"How are you so beautiful Lena? How are you mine?" He whispered before climbing fully on top of me, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking with nothing but eagerness.

"I'm yours Austin. I'm always going to be yours. I will never stop being yours." I answered softly, pushing my damp hair from my eyes to get better view of the beautiful man that was in middle of passionately ravishing my body.

He pulled away from my breasts, to pull his own shirt from his torso and to fumble with the buckle on his belt.

"And I will never get enough of you angel. Your stunning smile, the deepness of your eyes-"

He pushed down his jeans and pulled his already stiff member from the front of his boxers.

"Your pretty little heart, your kind soul-"

He rubbed the tip of his cock along my slippery folds, the hardness pushing against my clit as he watched me gasp.

"Your flawless body, your smooth skin-"

He glided himself down to my tight hole and slowly slid deep inside of me.

His eyes became narrowed and squinted as he let out a stifled groan while I watched as he let himself drown in my sea of wetness.

"And not to mention, this perfect fucking pussy of yours, God damn Lena." He whispered as he began to rock his hips back and forth, our withering breaths our only means of an escape as our true moans had to be prisoned for time being.

"Austin." His name left my lips as I swallowed a breath of air, the pleasure building between my legs as strong as ever as I thrashed against the satin sheets of the bed.

My quiet expression fueling the pace of his strokes as he watched himself disappear in and out of me. 

"Fuck you're so tight." He mumbled under his breath as he concentrated on pleasuring me to my wits end.

I stared up in his pining blue eyes as they trickled down my body, making me come alive in the process as he destroyed any ounce of innocence that ever swam in my veins.

He made me feel like I held all the power in the entire universe just at my fingertips but all I wanted to do with it was love him with all of my might for the rest of our lives.

My lips parted as it dawned on me that he never heard those three words leave my lips.

"Come on Lee. Cum all over me like a good fucking girl." His words of encouragement grounded me back into the blissful moment as I felt my soul hovering over my body.

"Baby." I groaned, digging my nails into the tattoos on his shoulder as I shamlessly came all over his cock.

"Lena." I heard my name slip from his mouth as he spilled inside of me, overflowing me with his warm liquid.

I threw my head back into the feathery pillow as I felt myself floating back down to reality.

Austin rested his head carefully onto my stomach, the softness of his curls tickling the underside of my breasts. He placed the gentlest of kisses down my exposed skin, his lips grazing just above my belly button as I fought to keep my eyes open.

I felt Austin's weight lift off of my body but my eyes remained close as I heard him shuffle quietly next to me.

I heard the sparking of his lighter and I soon smelled the scent of his cigarette flowing throughout the air in the bedroom.

After a few more minutes of not feeling the warmth of his body next to mine, my eyes slowly fluttered open to him standing completely naked, puffing away on his cigarette as he towered over me, staring down at me with pure amazement in his irises.

"What are you doing rockstar?" I gave him a lazy smile as I looked up at him with doe eyes.

"Oh nothing. Just enjoy the beautiful fucking view."

"I could say the same thing about you handsome." I flirted back though my voice seeped with exhaustion.

"Come to bed." I whined as I closed my eyes and momentarily opened them again to realize he still hadn't budged from his standing position.

"I'm coming princess." He mumbled as I heard him crush his cigarette into the ashtray that sat on his night table.

I felt him crawl into the sheet beside me and pull the covers over our naked bodies. I felt his warm chest hit my back and the roughness of his fingertips grazing the smoothness of my hip.

His lips pressed against my bare shoulder and the softness of his wild curls brushed against the crook of my neck.

"Sing to me." He whispered into my ear, causing my lips to curl upwards as my eyes remained shut.

I let myself relax into him, our breaths in sync with one another as I almost chuckled to myself.

In what world was I living in that the infamous Post Malone wanted me to sing to him.

Well whatever this wonderful man wanted from me, I knew I would gladly give him.

You're in the bar, playing guitar
I'm trying not to let the crowd next to me
It's so hard sometimes with a star
When you have to share him with everybody
You're in the club, living it up
I'm trying not to let the crowd notice me
It's so sweet, swingin' to the beat
When I know that you're doing it all for me

And every time you look up
I know what you're thinking of

You want my
Groupie love
Groupie love
Groupie love

Time after time, writing my lines
Having my baby there next to me
It's so sweet, pouring you a drink
And pretending that nothing means anything
This is my life, you by my side
Key lime and perfume and festivals
Taking our dreams, turning them to things
It's like magic, babe, isn't life wonderful?

And every time we hook up
I know what you're thinking of

You want my
Groupie love
Groupie love
Groupie love

My soft voice flowed from my the base of my throat as the lyrics bounced off the walls of the room that I now shared with the love of my life.

I could feel him holding his breath as I sang, as he didn't want the sound of inhaling air into his lungs to even come close to interrupting my quiet melody.

"Beautiful." He finally rasped, breaking the slight second of silence as the last of the song left my lips.

"You should be famous, not me." He chuckled, his fingers now stroking my dark locks before he pressed a kiss on top of my head.

"Trust me, I'm not cut out for the rockstar life." I shook my head as I softly purred to the satisfaction of his hand running through my hair.

"Neither am I. Don't get me wrong, I like to party here and there. But that's not who I am anymore. This Lena, this is what I want my nights to be like when I'm not on tour." He carefully confessed, our whispers the only noise shuffling throughout the room.

I slowly turned myself around, so that I was now facing him. His sparking blue eyes almost glassy as he stared back at me.

"At home with you."

I cupped his cheek with my hand and connected our lips at once, pouring our feelings into the gentle kiss as our mouths explored each other's.

"I can't wait until it's just us here. We barely get any time alone." I mumbled as I pulled away, longing for some private time with my boyfriend.

"Soon sweetheart. It's just going to be you and me. Then you can decide if you're actually fed up with dealing with me." He teased, recalling our joke from earlier.

"You know I will never get tired of you Austin." I rolled my eyes playfully in an upward direction.

"But what happens when I get tired of you?" He sarcastically questioned, earning a scoff and a slap on the shoulder.

"Then you can find another groupie to entertain yourself with." I huffed as I faked pouted, pretending I was upset.

"There is only one groupie in this entire world that I will ever want baby girl."

"Oh yeah? And who might that be?"

"Lena you know you have me wrapped around these fingers of yours." His expression turned serious as he took ahold of my hand, brushing his lips ever so slightly against my knuckles.

"You don't have to share me with everybody." He mumbled, referring to the lyrics I was singing just moments before.

"I belong to you Lena."

My heart fluttered at the look in his eyes and I wanted to scream to him those three little words right then and there. But as I hesitated, my thoughts were cut off by his wishes of goodnight, followed by a peck on my lips before he nuzzled his face against my breasts and closed his eyes shut.

"Goodnight baby." I whispered back, my eyes now on the ceiling as I laid on my back, caressing his curls as he began to drift off on top of me.

"I love you." I silently mouthed to myself, knowing very well he could no longer read the words leaving my lips.

I laid in silence for all of five minutes before I heard Austin's soft snores, telling me that he was now asleep.

I pressed my lips to his forehead as I hugged him tighter, feeling a sense of complete security as I laid in his safe arms.

This was it. I was completely surrendered to this man and I was no longer going to hold back. I was his and I was planning on forever, so I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my true feelings in for much longer. I was going to tell him just how much I loved him and I was going to do it soon.

My eyes shifted to the the alarm clock that sat next to the ashtray on the small bed side table, and after seeing that it was well after one am, I decided to drift off and join Austin into a peaceful slumber of sleep.

Just as my eyes feathered shut, I heard the knob abruptly being twisted to side, causing my entire body to stiffen. I was literally frozen like a deer in headlights as the brightness from the hallway poured into the dim room.

I attempted to sit up just slightly but I glanced down to see Austin still fast asleep, clinging on to me as he wasn't phased even a little by the sudden noise.

"Bud its not even two am, don't tell me you're already sleep-"

My eyes locked with the person who was standing only a few feet away as the door fully swung open, causing me to swallow hard as I pulled the covers tighter over my shoulder.

"Dre."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
60.9K 1.1K 65
"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer job as usual when a guy named Austin walk...
61.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together