The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!

834 106 39
By Bithikhanam99

Jasmine's POV

"As if it is not the Catwoman?"

The voice. I know it. It's his. He is here. Standing on the door, leaning on the door frame, as if a lazy day. I can't see his face, just his shadowy figure, but his voice is sending a wave of shiver down my spine.

He begin his journey towards me. Maybe 10 or 12 feet distance, but his each footsteps echoes around the room. With a pin drop silence he comes to me, not for a second his eyes left me. His look makes me feeling restless. He leans over my face and smirked. He looks like totally different from that night. Now he looks much better and an aura of power surrounded him. Looks like I really make a mistake about not taking his words seriously. He is really 'The Don'. I gulped inaudibly and looked at his eyes. They are clad in sunglasses. I can't see any movement of his eyes, just my frightened face.

He looks for a few seconds and turns at the man who is sitting on the chair. "Well Mike!"

Mike groans and says "from where you got this piece? She is hell Stubborn and a fool. Did you believe that she openly invite me kill her." He pointed at me.

I try to open my mouth on protest but a chuckle stop me. It's he. He now turns at me, taking his glasses off, with a big smirk on his face.

"I told you she is a unique one."

"Yeah, but not that she is also a bigger fool." Mike comments from behind.

Their conversation is out of my head. What's going on? The man is planning to kill him just mere minutes ago and now they're talking like this! Did they know each other? Ahh! It's becoming a puzzle.

I clear my throat to turn their attention on me. And it worked!

"Can one of you please tell me what is going on?" I raises my voice."You are taking like there is not a third person sitting sorry tied here".

"And fierce too". Mike looks at me and winks.

I looked at with open mouthed. He just winked at me. My sudden astonishment turns into anger and narrow my eyes on him. To which I get another chuckle from the 'don' .

"Really feisty". He comes to me and lean on my face. "It's good. I like feisty ones". He murmured and I gulped. He really has the aura of power and it cowered me. Suddenly I felt something warm on my hands. I looked down and see that he unties me.

"Here you go." He move back and I rubs my hands. There is red mark on my wrists from the rope and it stings. He grabs my hands and looks at them, but I tugged them and he left.

"I know that there is a lot of questions are crawling inside of your head, but I suggest you to not to make a noise and listen to me". He goes to Mike and looks at him.

"Stand up. I want to sit."

"Sorry man, but I am all good and not in the mood of giving up my seat. You can order another one." He lazily told and sit rather comfortably.

"When I didn't seat, you also can't." He smirked and give the chair a kick. Mike fell with the chair and shouted.

"What the hell man! It's not right " he gumbled. " Just wait until I get you" he stand up from the ground and look at him murderously, who just shrugged in return.

But I can't. Seeing the two mature men acting like kids is too hilarious. So I do what anyone would do at this moment. I started to laugh.

Both of them turns to me, glaring. I gulped remembering that the most feared man is standing next me. And it won't take too long to get him angry and finish me. I stopped my laugh. But my bad luck! The laughing course is not stopped. It automatically started again. I shut my mouth with my hand and at last stopped it. But the two of them keenly looking at me. I stirred up and looks down.

"I am sorry."

Aman frowns and ask "why?" But I ignore him and raise from the chair and asked Mike

"You are not hurt, right?"

In answer he blinks at me and confusingly nods his head. As if he don't know what to say. Then a cheeky smile makes it way on his face.

"You thought that I should hurt by just falling from a chair? Ha! I can easily jumps from 20 feet or more and nothing will happen to me". He raises his nose proudly.

I looked at him from top to bottom. How can one jumps from that hight and nothing will happen? Is he a relative of monkeys or Chimpanzees? No,no, he is too fair skinned to them.

My thought broke by Aman's coughing. He puts his hand over his mouth, just like I holds my hand to stop my laugh. Is he also trying to stop laughter?

I confusingly looks at Mike and gulped in fear. His whole face is red, eyes narrowing at me, fists cleanched. Why he looks so angry at me? What have I done? On the second hand, Aman lastly stopped his laughing but his eyes are glestering in amazement.

I rubs my hand and said " Umm, owao!" I smiled nervously, "you really can jump from that hight? You are great".

Aman chuckled "why not? After all he is related to the monkeys."
He raises one eye brow at Mike "are not you, Mike?"

"You. Are. So....." Mike chocked on his own words. He looks like an angry bull and I am on his way. "I am leaving. You" he pointed to Aman "handle her." And leave the place by sending a murderous glare to me.

"So, you make him super angry, you know?" Aman sits on the chair and places his one leg on the other.

"Ho.. How? I praised him." I am now super confused.

"Yeah! You really praised him by calling him related to monkeys and Chimpanzees. Too much for praising. Is not it? If I am on his place you are already dead with a dozen of bullet on your body." He narrows his eyes on me and looks very much furious. A wave of panic fill my heart.

"Whatever is on your mind just spit it out now." He shouted and I Startled.

" But how do you know? I was wondering on my mind". I asked innocently and he smirked again.

"Really? Next time don't think so loudly". Then it hits me. I was not thinking that on my mind, I was rambled loudly. Mike is too good. If anyone on his place they were sure killed me.

"Oh No! " I sunk on the chair .

"Now enough! Do you know why are you here?" I nodded my head, on fearing that if I open my mouth then again some crazy remarks will come out.

"Yes and what is it?" He asked again. Now I have no option but to answer him.

"He told me ki.. kill you" I nervously told him and he groans.

"He is no work. Look you know who I am and what I can do". I nodded and he hummed.

"So you are the only one in this town who knows my identity. I have some work to do here and I am going to be here for some time. So I need you."

Before he finished his words I spoke, "But how can you need me? You and I are do totally different works and.."

"I swear if you again say something between my words I will fucking kill you". He growled. I immediately put a finger on my lip and stilled. He looks at my lips and blinked rapidly then began his talking

" So where was I? Ah! Yea, you are a doctor but just an MBBS. So I am giving you a degree. From today you are an MD. And you are going to treat all of the men whomever I sent to you. And if you would tryed to act like a fool and spoke anything about me to someone else or the cops then... What's his name.. yea, Rameswar pandit, he will be the first one to die. All clear?"

My eyes are now burning with unshed tears. I was not that afraid when this man is kidnapped me, threatened me to kill. But now he is speaking about my Ramu kaka! Without him I don't have anyone. I can't loose him. I made my mind immediately. I will do whatever he wants me to do. I blinked rapidly to control the tears and nod my head. Then a question pops on my head.

"But I am not an MD. I can't use the degree".

"Well it's not a degree. It is full form for Mafia's Doctor". Damn him and his smirk.

I try to understand what I have to do from now.

"No need to be so grumpy. You just have to treat my men who will be wounded and nothing else. But you know the precautions right? Do as I say and everything will be fine. Otherwise just tell me and I will kill the man then others. You know police can't do a shit about me."

I took a deep breath. I know what to do. "Ok, I will work for you, but you can't kill anyone either they are known to me or not."

He raises his brow "sorry Catwoman but you are not in any position to  negotiate". He says  amusingly.

"But.."

"I won't hurt your people" he finishes and stand up from the chair. "So I think we are all good, right? Now it's time to go home. Come."

he went to the door and I immediately follow him. I don't want to stay here for a more second. After out of the door I see that it is a hilly area, down the sleeping town and few lights make the place mysterious. It's almost dawn though the fog is making the morning late. A "Wow" leaves my mouth and I forgot about the dangers.  But the happiness don't last long. A series of profanities make me look at my side. Aman is grabbing his hair and looks to kill someone. Now what have I done?

"Just let me go to home. Then I will show you what happened when you took my car and left, Mike!"

I released a deep breath. Thank god it's not me. I cleared my throat to turn his attention on me.

"Can I go to home? It's almost dawn." I pleaded with my best puppy look. He frowned and going to say something but stopped.

"Jordan, Take her home. And I will look after you." He pointed to me. "So be careful, Catwoman".

Again! He again say me Catwoman! I turn to him and said, "you know that I have a name. What's with this 'catwoman'?" I narrowed my eyes and he smirked.

"I know. Next time I sure call you something else" and he left again make me open mouthed.

Q_ who is the best blackmailer of the world??
A_ of course 'brothers'. They know all of the secrets of your and blackmail you to do thair works. Sometimes they annoy you so much that you just want to burnt them to ashes. On the other hand you love them so much that can't resist their puppy faces.

The same thing happened with me. My brother is now making me to do all his pending homeworks, writings and I can't find time for write my own story 😭😭. So I will be seriously late.

Also it's now festival in my state, the great 'Durga Puja' and everyone is now festival mood.
Bye for now and take care.
Also don't forget to vote and comment🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
151K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
22K 764 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...