Telling My Story

By nehir_a01

I was hanging from the bar.I saw him coming in.I got down from where I was hanging and sat on the bar.I made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 56

18 2 0
By nehir_a01

---Years Later-Day of The Graduation---

I walked to the stage after my name was announced.Raff jumped over to the stage and hopped on me while I was about to take my diploma."Mommy can I take it for you?"I nodded and the Mrs.Penny gave my diploma to Raff.He held it up high and shake it so everyone would see it.

"I'd like to say a few words before I leave the stage.May I Mrs.Penny?""Sure."I put Raff on his foot and held his hand as I took the stand."This may come as a surprise.It was to me.And I thought some of you would like to know."Everybody was confused.I picked Raff up and whispered him to say what I wanted to announce.

"I'm going to have a sister?Wait!I'm going to have a sister!"Mrs.Penny was shocked.The whole school was.But Alexander on the other hand...he fainted.When he woke up in the hospital Raff was jumping on him."Was it a dream?"I rolled my eyes and took Raff off of the bed."No it wasn't."

---Present Time---

"So you see Norman that was four years ago.Now I'm a great lawyer who sings at one of the best clubs in the city.And a mom to Raff and Lupe.And now Lupe is 3 years old."

"Wow.That is some story Nile."

"I know right?And what I'm about to tell you is even better.Ella and Hermes lasted.They are still together."

"Really?"I chuckled."Yeah.And no one knows I'm pregnant again."The whole bar turned at me."Again?"Bruce came to pick me up."Bruce put me down.It's an order!"He put me down immediately."I'm going to be an uncle!AGAIN!"Shane celebrated.

And this was me,Nile King,telling my story.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 15.6K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
644K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
296K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
63.8K 310 6
[completed] His lips parted and a soft gasp escaped him. "You're so hot, Misty. Without even trying, yo- you look so beautiful sitting in class, doin...