Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Going to the Shire
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
Running into trouble
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
I don't care
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Goblin king
Escaping?
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

Meeting Radagast

184 10 4
By cloverhand_reader

        I was surprised when I turned around to see whose arms were wrapped around my waist and found out that it was Thorin.

        I blushead and looked down at his hands that were around my waist.

        He said "Right, you're awake. Good, you can ride by yourself now."

        He removed his arms and I missed the closeness of us. I frowned slightly but didn't let him see. 

        I hopped down off the pony and slowly trudged over to the horse that I was supposed to be riding. While we were riding I found myself thinking over the conflicting thoughts and feelings that I had for someone.

        We soon stopped after we heard someone or something coming towards us. It was an odd looking man who was riding on a sleigh that was pulled by rabbits.

        He was greeted by Gandalf as Radagast and I recognised him as one of the other wizards. Radagast started telling him about something he had seen and I started to daydream not really caring about what he was saying. 

        A howl was heard in the distance it echoed around and could probably be heard for miles around, it sounded like Wargs which meant that we were being followed by Orcs.

        I said "We need to get out of here."

        I noticed that my hands were trmbling so I crossed my arms so that no one would notice. I looked around for a way to leave without being caught.

----------------------------

A/N: What do you think? Why has she reacted like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...