𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐕𝐢�...

Від peachytangerineee

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒 :; ↳ ❝ 𝘚𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 ¡! ❞ "where have you been? all my life," in which vinnie sets h... Більше

characters
beach
tiktok
text
knee
tiktok room
sleepover
groupchat
health
kiss
baby
date
cuddles
week
scared
gone
tikitytockity
corona
red
boom
trainwreck
awake
lost
missed
clear
rumors
announcement
states
hurt
needy
vlog
drunk
pills
...
spiders
mess
doctor
tired
live
party
princess
cuties
delilah
Fell In Love With My Bestfriend
new vinnie stories!!
new vinnie hacker story

betrayal

47.7K 692 1.2K
Від peachytangerineee

I THINK IM IN LOVE~
im trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand

third person

milo woke up with vinnie's arms around her as she groaned but wrapped her arms around him. as she laid with him, his phone kept going off.

"baby, someone's texting you"
"its probably just jordan" he mumbled before falling back asleep.

just then, jordan burst into the room.

"how dare you not even read my texts?" he said in a mocking way.
"called it" vinnie said sleepily.
"ew, i'll leave you guys be but next time when you guys do the dirty, dont be so loud" he said while exiting the room.

milo burried her head into vinnie's chest as he laughed and kissed her shoulders.

"they know your mine now" he said while smiling.

~

today vinnie was filming a vlog and he was going around introducing everyone.

"we should get a sign that says no girls aloud. i really dont want any girls coming in here" vinnie said as they walked in jordans room.
"you know your girlfriend is in the other room" jordan said while laughing.
"fuck you vincent!"
"i love you too baby!" vinnie yelled back as they all started laughing.

~

"just look at vinnie" angel said while turning vinnie around.

"he was piping last night bro" angel added.
"milo got him fucked up" ryland said.

they all turned to milo who's cheeks were bright red as she stood on her board just staring at them.

"this is a lot of pressure" she said as they all laughed.

they all skated together and filmed as they did kick flips and ollie's. they did a ton of tricks the entire afternoon until they all went back to vinnie's house.

unknown

careful beautiful,
dont want you hurting
your knee while
skateboarding do we?

who are you?

lets just say,
bad things are to come
read

milo ignored it as best she could while she cuddled with a sleeping vinnie.

"baby your phones going off again"
"probably jordan" he said as it went off again.
"i dont think so, he would have already came in" i said as he drifted back asleep.

now his phone was literally vibrating non-stop.

emily

baby?

babe?

vinnie

vinniee

vin

are you gonna
answer?

i need you

like a lot

i cant get you off my
mind and i just need to
see you

come on

come over and we can
finish what we started

please vinnie

milo's heart broke into a million pieces like she had just been hit with a sledgehammer. she threw his hoodie off her body and quietly set it down while putting on her own shirt. she grabbed her phone and shoes before sneaking out of his room.

milo

"leaving?" ant asked.
"u-uh yeah. im gonna go hang out with amelie or s-something"
"okay" he said while eyeing me cautiously.

i shut the door and ran to my car before quickly driving to the house. next thing i know, im on tiktok room with emily and vinnie.

xanaxbarbie69: my baby boy 😍

Comments:
fan: uhm, thats milo's boyfriend

fan: i smell a cheater

fan: this is around the time milo posts but she hasnt! she must be so upset
fan: oh no 🥺
fan: our innocent milo 😔

fan: i knew he was just gonna use her

fan: poor baby 🥺
fan: she must be so upset

fan: i feel so bad for her

fan: vinnie could have chose someone better than her

fan: ughhh hes so stupid

fan: i hate men

as vinnie woke up, he noticed the small girl not there anymore. he got up and went into jordans room.

"wheres milo?"
"i dont know but i suggest you check tiktok room. ant said she looked pretty upset when she left here" jordan said while looking at his phone.

he looked at his phone to see a ton of people calling him a cheater and tagging milo. he fel bad enough as it is but now he felt even worse.

"wheres ant?"
"i dont know"

he checked his location on snap and saw he was at the girls house.

"milo you have to do something" avani said while staring at the girl on the bed.
"i'll sleep"
"no! you need to forget about him somehow"
"i can't! he was my first everything vani! first person i've kissed, first person to hold my hand, first person other than you and amelie to cuddle with me, first person to take my virginity! how do i forget that?!" she said as tears spilled from her eyes.
"i know its hard but just think of us. come on, get ready! were going out" anthony said.
"no"
"milo i will drag you out this damn bed. get dressed now" he said as him, avani and amelie left the room.

milo decided to film a tiktok just so people would leave her alone for a bit. she tried to do her make up like any normal day while listening to the calming music of the tiktok but in the middle of it, she broke down. she still had to post it or else they would keep bugging her so she did.

she turned her notifications off for tiktok as she got ready completely without anymore breakdowns. once they were all outside, anthony said they were just gonna walk around to clear her mind.

liked by milo.roseee and 6,194,028 others.
tiktokroom: new picture from milo on snapchat! a similar photo was posted of anthony and avani on avani's snapchat so it seems they are out together! milo posted a video earlier of doing her makeup but she ended up in tears. it seems this situation is really affecting her. amelie posted a tiktok of them all together a few minutes ago with milo laughing at anthony so it seems like they are cheering her up!

fan: she doesnt deserve this

fan: her birthday is coming up too 🥺

fan: this is horrible

fan: hes just so toxic

fan: im gonna miss them though

—————————
miles ⛓🖤 @milo.roseee • 1 sec ago
guys please dont go hating on his account. its never okay.
—————————

fan: she couldnt even say his name 🥺

fan: this is literally heart breaking

fan: im gonna go cry now

milo read through the comments as tears flooded her eyes.

"no no no, come on! were meant to be having fun" anthony said while hugging her and lightly swaying them back and forth.
"i cant" she croaked.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

142 0 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
69.7K 612 30
COMPLETED!! title describes everything😙✌
36.9K 255 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :)