✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊ïđ™...

By -angel1004

ð–ðĄðĻ ðĪ𝐧𝐞𝐰 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðŦ𝐜𝐚𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐜 𝐓𝐎ðŪðĪðĒðŽðĄðĒðĶ𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚ðĨ𝐎ðĻ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ðĻðĨ𝐝𝐞ðŦ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐒ðĒðą ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞 ⋆ 𝐎ðĐ𝐞𝐜ðĒ𝐚ðĨ ðœðĄðšðĐ𝐭𝐞ðŦ
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄ðĨ𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞ðĨðŊ𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅ðĒ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒ðĒðąð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀

𝟎𝟑 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

38.8K 1.4K 881
By -angel1004

I apologize for the late update. I hope these memes can make up for that:> anyways, let's get onto the chapter. Enjoy! <33

( LITTLE SIBLING MINI-SERIES PART THREE )

Are you judging my mother's skills!? 

──────────﹝🐝﹞──────────

After learning the gender of the baby, the whole family started preparing for its arrival. Even though it was still months away until she's due, the mother demanded to buy the stuff needed for the nursery as soon as possible. She didn't have a problem shopping on her own because she had three boys to carry all of the stuff that she points at the store

"Honey look at that! I want that"

"That's great honey."

"Oooh, Reiji look at that big bunny! We're getting it for our peanut." Ayako said, grabbing the big stuffed toy that was tall as her. Reiji sweatdrops before letting out a cough, "Um honey, I don't think she needs that yet since she's still a baby

"What of course she needs it? It's cute. She'll absolutely love it." Ayako pouts, hugging the stuffed toy.

"Yeah it's cute but maybe we should be... more practical and just buy the things that she needs?" Reiji carefully chose his words, but nonetheless, his beloved wife turned to him with a  glare on her face.

"Are you judging my mother's skills?" Ayako glares at him. The Tsukishima siblings look at each other with a grim expression, fully knowing what was going to happen next. Uh oh, Dad has done it again.

"What no no no- that's not what I meant." Reiji sweatdropped.

"Oh really? Because it sounds like you're disagreeing with me... When I say she'll love it, SHE WILL LOVE IT. You know why? Because I'm the mother of this child for Pete's sake! I'm freaking carrying her inside of my  womb."

"Okay okay! We're buying one for her. I'm sorry for making you feel that way." Reiji almost screamed in fear. Ayako's glare decapitated and turned back into her beaming smiley face. "Awww thank you so much Reiji." She cheery said, approaching her slightly shaking husband and plants a kiss on his cheeks before hoisting the stuffed toy up. 

"O-okay honey- just wait for a mi-" Reiji was about to step back but lets out a grunt as the weight that he was carrying was added by the huge bunny stuff toy, which was thrown on top of the pile. He tried to tell her to stop but his pleas were only ignored by his loving wife, who only continued to add items to the pile. He could feel sweat dripping down the side of his forehead. He huffs before turning around to face his two sons, who were snickering silently behind their parents, only straightening up when their father looks at the both of them.

He gave them a tired smile, "Boys, would you be so kind to help your dear ol father?" he asks them. Akiteru was about to say yes but was cut off when his little brother suddenly spoke.

"Nah, we're kind of good here." Kei said, before getting slapped at the back of his head by his older brother- who gave him a disapproving look. "Kei!" He sighs before nodding, following his brother to help their father in carrying the stuff. Reiji sighs in relief as his arms were finally free. "Thank you boys, I just hope that your mother doesn't add more stuff to carry." he spoke too soon.

"REIJI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" The three men widened their eyes at the mother hen's scream. Reiji sighs before looking back at the boys, "Well duty calls." He gulped before approaching his wife. "Coming honey!" he sang, trying to ease her temper.

They all continued to shop for a couple more minutes until the boys soon retired at the seats that were placed in the sides.

"Are you sure we got it all?" Ayako said, looking around to see if there's anything left to buy.

"Yes." The three boys grumbled under their breath as they all sat with their bodies slumped against each other with 5 carts surrounding them. She may or may have not placed every item in the store in their cart. Reiji tried his best to stop her but got easily scared by the glare that his wife gave him and she continued insisting that it wasn't enough.

"I-I'm *huffs* never *huffs* g-going to sh-shop *huffs* with mom." Kei said, huffing slightly. Akiteru lazily nods his head, "A-agreed. This is even worst than Coach Ukai's training." he said, grumbling under his breath.

Kei sats up, looking around the store when suddenly his eyes caught a small dinosaur stuff toy. He stood up and walked his way towards the shelf where the stuffed toy was placed, which was the only one left on the shelf. His eyes sparkled as he grabs it and moves it closely towards his chest.

"I think someone will like this." He thought to himself, looking down at the toy with a small grin on his face before turning around to walk back to his family.

Ayako turns around to face his youngest son, "Ah Kei there you are. Where were you?" She asks, her eyes drifting down towards the green dinosaur that he was holding. She softly smiles at him, "Is that for your baby sister?" She asked. Kei looks down at his feet with a slight blush appearing on his cheeks before nodding. He fidgets his fingers as he spoke, "Do you... think she'll like it?" He softly said, looking up to his mother. Ayako smiles and ruffles the top of his blonde hair. "I'm sure she'll love it." She reassures him, making him smile. She was about to speak up again when she suddenly lets out a yelp of surprise as she felt a kick inside her womb. 

Reiji sprung up to his feet as he hurriedly rushes to his wife as he heard her yelp. "Are you okay!? Are you going through labor!? Do I have to call the ambulance?? HONEY SAY SOMETHI-" he was cut off by Ayako's laugh. "Dear no, we don't need for that. I just felt peanut kick. She must've liked your gift for her Kei" She said, looking over to his son. Kei's eyes sparkled as his smile widens. "Do you really think so?" he excitedly asked, she replied with a smile and a nod.

Kei suddenly smirks at his older brother, "I guess I'm the favorite brother now." He smugly said. Akiteru glares at his younger brother with an irk mark. "Tsukishima Kei, you!" he growls, before head locking him and started giving him the noogies. "NII-CHAN STOP IT!" as the two brothers continued to bicker at one another, Reiji turns to his wife with relief on his face. He had thought that there was something with his wife and the baby. He approaches his wife, placing both of his hands on top of her big stomach, caressing it slowly. "Thank God you're alright. You kind of gave me a scare there for a sec." he said, planting a kiss on top of her head. "Well, you don't have to worry that much. I can handle myself." She smiles before pushing him away from her.

"Now go away, you really do stink." She crinkles her nose, as her husband's mouth drop in shock. 

"For the last time, I do not stink!" He shrieks, lowkey sniffing himself.

"Sure sure, keep telling that to yourself." Ayako rolls her eyes before whisking her children away from their shrieking father, "Come on you two. Your father has matters to take care of on his own. It's best to leave him alone." She told them and with that, they left him behind. 

As soon as Reiji realizes that they had left him, he immediately ran after them. "Ayako-chan! Wait for me~"

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

Hello, my fellow readers! I'm finally back with an update. I apologize for the delay because for the past two weeks, I was completely focused on my school.  I had a lot of PETA's to pass and last week was just my midterm exams. And I'm quite happy with the results that I've received. I also would like to thank you all for the love and support that you've given to this book. It really means a lot to me. I also enjoyed reading your comments which really makes my day. 

I would also want to take this time to special mention someone who made a fanart that was inspired by our little crow, Y/N Tsukishima. Her account in wattpad is FallenStar333.

I was deeply surprised and happy when I saw this on IG because I find it really cute and it is exactly how I imagined Y/n. I didn't expect anyone to make one but I'm glad that I was able to inspire them to draw huhu. Please go check out her art account on Instagram, her username is @nightlinestar. Please do follow her as well uwu <333

And that's all for today. Thank you once again. I LOVE YOU ALL! Take care <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 15.1K 35
"𝑚𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. " "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 ïŋ―...
350K 10K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭ðĻðĨ𝐞ðŦðšð§ð­ðąðĻ:*⊰ ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙎ð˜ū𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
109K 4.3K 39
â˜ū 蛍 月åģķ ┊ 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗎ð—Ļð—Ļ ð—™ð—”ð—Ąð—™ð—œð—–ð—§ð—œð—Ēð—Ą ፧ ā―đ։ āЈâœĐ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇‧˚₊*ĖĨ✧ ❝ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔ð—Đ𝗘 𝗙ð—Ēð—Ļð—Ąð——...
283K 13K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Īð™Ŧ𝙚𝙧 ð™–ð™Ąð™Ą ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊𝙧 ð™Ēð™Īð™Ģ𝙚ð™Ū 𝙗𝙚𝙛ð™Ī𝙧𝙚 𝙞 ð™Ļ𝙝ð™Īð™Īð™Đ ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙎𝙞ð™Đ𝙝 ð™Ēð™Ū ð™—ð™Šð™—ð™—ð™Ąð™š 𝙜𝙊ð™Ģ!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ âžĨ...