A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
The new start
Jealousy
Cried
He is my lucky charm
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
Baby comes to the world
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

Meeting Someone unexpected - 1

353 26 4
By kirtika123

I am 5 months pregnant and I have become a little more chubby than earlier . But this baby wants a lot of food , that's the reason I eat it .

Now I a heading towards bighit but I am craving Starbucks first and I will get a java chip Frappuccino with some red velvet muffins for everyone.

I was just happily walking inside the bighit building with my Frappuccino but then I saw someone I never expected to be here .

Oh my god y/n is that you . Then you just hear not something you wanted to ignore . He is the same Indian ex boyfriend who cheated on you and then you came on a trip to Korea and meet Tae .

Hi Abby , what are you doing here . You asked him while just trying to avoid any more drama . I work here in this company and do you know the guys you were a fan off I see them regularly . He said while showing off that he thinks he is in much better situation after cheating on you .

But what are you doing here . He asked you while staring at you and when you were about to answer his question he made a comment .
Y/n you have gotten a lot fat since the last time I saw you . I think you should reduce some weight and stop drinking these Starbucks . I feel pity towards you like who will love you or date you if you look  like that . While he made that comment it felt like he was mocking you , it did hurt a little but you where strong .

But before you could say anything to him your phone rang and it was tae .
Tae : Y/n where are you . I am like scared you told me you would be here in 10 mins now it is almost 15 minutes . You know I am worried about you and I shouldn't have let you come here alone . Tae started ranting again about how scared he is about you . He is this concerned about you .
Y/n : I am almost there , I am coming there in 5 minutes . You said while moving towards the elevator and to ignore Abby but that asshole started following you .

Abby : Y/n visitors are not allowed on that floor . He said while entering the elevator and trying to irritate you but you just ignored him .

The elevator stopped and you started heading towards bangtan practice room but that Abby stopped you by holding your hand .

Abby leave my hand right now I have someone waiting for me . You said it so loud that everyone could hear it and everyone came out of there studios .

Tae pov

We were doing our practice and I was waiting for y/n to come . I am sure she must have stopped at some dessert shop to buy a lot of sweets because she has been craving a lot of sweet .  I was i in my thoughts in the practice but then I heard a really loud voice and it sounded like y/n . We all did got startled by the voice so we went out and see .

Y/n

Abby was still holding my hand really tight that it started to hurt and I was trying too get out of his hold and suddenly I saw everyone Tae , other members , bang pd , txt .

After seeing everyone Abby just left my hand . Tae just came towards me and saw my wrist which was totally red due to the strong hold .

What is this , are you hurt . Who the hell is he . Tae was just trying to control his anger and he looked pretty concerned about you .

Sir , I was stopping her to come over to your practice room . She is fan and she she was trying to enter their forcefully . He said while smirking at you , thinking you will have to handle the consequences .

She is not just  a fan . She is my wife . Tae said it out loud while fuming in anger while other bts members were trying to control the situation .

Tae just take y/n inside , don't give her to much stress especially when she is pregnant . Namjoon said while just trying to handle the situation . Jimin and jungkook took tae inside and I followed them .

Hey man listen I am sorry about it . We are just overprotective about y/n she is like our sister . Jin said while trying to handle the situation . Where bang pd and txt went back inside to there studio .

Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok  went to the practice room too .

Where Abby was just in state of shock . Of what just happened right now . He kind off  is jealous  of you being happy . Maybe because he wanted to see you struggling without him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
38.2K 1K 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...
128K 6.6K 66
[NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can't breath! A handsome-good looking man, who happens to be perfect...
166K 4.9K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❤️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...