𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 26.
.Chapter 27.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 33.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 38.
.Chapter 39.
.Chapter 40.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 25.

487 3 0
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 : 𝐈𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

*Scarlett's POV*

Scarlett sighed as she made her way to a corner on a alleyway. She wore a oversize brown leather jacket with leopard print tights and a brown skirt and brown boots as she waited it was freezing cold as she put her hand on her now blooming stomach, she looked around waiting for him to show up.

She rubbed her hands together to keep herself warm when she heard "Hello Luv ?" as she turned to see Harry Hook, pirate coat on along with his pirate hat.

Scarlett gave a slit smile. "Are you ok ?" Harry asked her as she sighed and said "Well, I could be better." as Harry chuckled and ask "And why does my luv call me here ?" as Scarlett took in a deep breathe and asked "You won't get mad ?" as he gave a look. Scarlett knew that Hook kids were knew for their short tempers, but she hoped he would understand. She turned to him and gave him a pregnancy test.

He took it from her and looked down it was positive.

Scarlett looked back up, tears rolling down her cheeks as she took off her jacket showing her stomach as she rubbed the sides of her stomach and said "It's yours just so you know." as she broke down and said with a sob "We messed up Harry." as Harry sighed looking down, putting the test away as he cupped Scarlett's cheek as he said "I know it looks hard and our parents of course are not going to be happy, do you want to get rid of it ?" as Scarlett wiped her eyes and said "I already tried, but then I thought about it, I thought about how cruel it was to end a unborn baby's life and I couldn't do that." as Harry nodded to her as he said "I understand, and I'll help you with whatever you need Scarlett." as Scarlett said with teary cheeks "You will ?" as Harry kissed her forehead and said "Of course, this child is going to be my baby as well." as Scarlett smiled as Harry looked down at her bump which she put her hand over.

"I look like a planet, from what I know the baby is the size of of a half eaten corn dog I'm 14 weeks." as Harry said "Which means your due date is far away." as Scarlett nodded again as Harry said "Then well say get you ready." as he took Scarlett's hand as she gave a smile and followed him with a giggle.

~~~

Scarlett smiled as she sat down on the den ground waiting for Harry who was off to go get some baby things. He brought her a old crib that he said he would put together for her, she looked at the old bear inside and smiled at it. "I'm back." she heard as she turned to see Harry who was holding more baby stuff like old clothes that most Auradon users threw away. "You think Auradon would keep the little ankle-biter clothes." Scarlett chuckled at him. She took the bag of clothes as she said "Wow, that is alot of clothes." as she sat down on the bed Harry next to her. She went though even seeing old baby toys and even some cute little bows. Scarlett smiled, Harry smiled back he loved seeing The Daughter of Scar happy.

"Thank you Harry." Scarlett told him as Harry said "Anything for you Lionesses, and our little cub." Scarlett grinned at him. By now she had changed out of her clothes to breath, her stomach was tither than ever in her jeans so she was in a black tank top with green lace underwear her stomach hanged out, she felt like she had swap her stomach for a basketball.

Harry smiled as Scarlett went and put the clothes away in a bag when Harry followed her, he took off his pirate jacket and was now in his ripped pants and black boots. Harry came up from behind and hugged Scarlett putting his chin on her head. Scarlett smiled at him as his hands moved to her bump. Scarlett smiled as they swayed, she turned to Harry who smiled at her as he crouched down to her bump and lightly kissed it. Scarlett smiled as she went back to the bed and got on the pregnancy pillow Harry got for her.

Harry chuckled and joined her, Scarlett asked "Did you tell your dad ? Because If I tell mine he's going to kill me." as Harry shook his head "The old man well never let me hear the end of it." as Scarlett nodded in agreement. She turned on her side facing the son of Captain Hook as she asked "Please don't start this fight with the others, especially now." as Harry rubbed his finger on her cheek and said "I don't have a choice now luv." as Scarlett sighed as she said "J-Just don't get hurt." as Harry said "Fine." as Scarlett turned flipped on her back as Harry's hand moved to her bump as he felt the baby kick as Scarlett put his hand over his and said "She's been doing that all day." Harry smiled but then he rose his eyes and said "She ?" as Scarlett nodded with a smile as she rubbed the side of her stomach and pulled out a pink baby bottle as she said "Mad Maddy told me it was a girl." Harry had tears in eyes, he never thought he would love something so much.

"Are you crying Hook ?" Scarlett asked tears in eyes as well as he nodded and said "Yeah I am." They both looked at one another as they chuckled as Harry put his ear to her stomach as he said "I love you." as Scarlett smirked at him and kissed his neck...

Harry noticed as he rose his eyes at her as he asked "Did you just kiss my neck Scarlett ?" as she said "Yeah I did." now on her knees as Harry said "I thought you didn't like me ?" as Scarlett said "I don't, your still a jerk." as Harry chuckled and said "Of course." as he laid down on the bed as Scarlett said "I'm way to smart to be seduce by you Harry." as she flipped to her side and turned off the lights. Harry rolled his eyes said his goodbye's and left The Daughter of Scar.

~~~

Hollie's POV

I flipped the dagger in my hand as Uma smirked at me as I said "This war is pointless Uma, and you and me both know it." as Uma said "I don't care, you sided with Mal out of all people to get out of here, when I had a idea to get us out of here in the first place." as Hollie bite her lip as she sighed and said "I'm not doing this for me Uma ?! I'm doing this for Olive ?! I don't want her live here anymore ?! She deserves to be with her brother in Auradon not here suffer on this god awful place !" as Uma grumbled "It was always Olive." as I said "I will chose Olive's happiness over mine any day Uma, and you out of all people know that."

"Yeah but little miss mutt wasn't the one who helped you and made you the quartermaster of the crew." as Hollie said "Olive makes me happy ! She makes me feel alive and when I'm with her I don't want to die ! She is the most important person in my life and she is the the queen in my life and the only person I will let boss me around because I love her more than anything in my world, I want to make her my wife Uma."

Uma eyes went wide at that as Hollie sighed and said "And I swear to god Uma, I will cut you to pieces if you get in the way of Olive's happiness, so this is your only change now to back down." as Hollie's eyes sparked purple as Uma smirked and said "I don't back down from anything Hollie, so you better sharpen your sword because I'm coming for you and anyone else who dares side with you."

Hollie rolled her eyes and said "Fine then, don't be mad if you get bruised." she hissed through her teeth as she grabbed her jacket and walked off. Uma gave a wicked grin and went to the back of the shop.

Hollie sighed running her fingers in her hair only to jolt as she noticed Olive, she had followed her even when she said don't follow. "Olive what the heck I said don't follow ?!" as Olive said "Yeah, I know but you seemed ticked off I just wanted to make sure your ok." as she added "Also Ursula is your mother ?" as Hollie sighed and said "Yeah she is." as Olive said "It's ok Hol, also I heard what you said in there."

Hollie felt herself get red and hot as she turned away to hide it. Olive noticed as she giggled at Hollie and squished the pirates's cheek. "Stop that." Hollie grumbled to her as Olive said "Make me." as Hollie rose a brow and picked the girl up bridal style. Olive giggled at her as Hollie keep kissing her cheeks as Olive smiled as Olive said "Ok ok." as Hollie said "That's what I thought." as Olive jumped down.

"Also King Ben's here." as Hollie said "Just great more AK's." as Olive chuckled as she cupped her hands into Hollie's. Hollie turned to her as Olive smiled and said "I love.... fish nuggets there amazing aren't they ?" Hollie was shocked but said "Yeah there amazing," with a fake smile, Olive grinned back as Hollie hid a hurt expression. Olive then pressed her lips to Hollie's. Hollie smiled a bit as Olive did two, she saw the expression clearly but didn't say anything.

"Come on." Olive said as she grabbed her hand and led her to the alleyway as they saw the others. "There you are I was so worried ?!" Devon scolded Olive. Hollie gave a slit eye roll though she chuckled. Olive messed with her fingers though she said "Sorry D." as Rosalie said "You just walked off, don't do that again Ol." Olive though understand way her big sister figures were worried still smiled and joked "Yes Mom's."

Rosalie and Devon hissed at her as Olive took off running only for the two to chased her. Olive keep saying "I'm sorry !" Devon tackled her to the ground along with Rosalie as they said "Now what have we learned today ?" as she clenched Olive's arm, though she was just a princess Rosalie knew how to fight as Olive whined and said "Not to make you guys worry !" as Devon rose her eyes at Rosalie and nodded to her as they let her go as Olive whined because her arm hurt. Hollie folded her arms, she wanted to help but she knew how close the three where.

"Owie." Olive said as Rosalie and Devon laughed at one another quietly as Olive pouted, The two helped her up as Olive said "Meanies."

Rosalie said "Mmm." which is when they noticed a limo pull up as they saw Ben come out along with another brown hair and brown eyed girl wearing a navy blue leather jacket with a yellow crop top and a gold and blue skirt with blue fishnet tights and blue heeled boots with a rose choker and finger less gloves as she had on a blue beanie. "Who's preppy ?" Hollie asked arms folded as the girl said "It's nice to meet you to." which is when Ben said "This is Eloise." as Rosalie, Devon, Elliot and Hollie's eyes went wide as they said "Beatrice your twin sister ?!" as Olive finished "And Queen of Auradon." ....

"Omg." Rosalie said hands over mouth as Beatrice smiled and said "That shall be me, and Ben you didn't have to tell them that." as Ben said "Come on you don't like being called that ?" as Beatrice rubbed shoulder and said "No not alot when everyone keeps saying that." as Beatrice cleared her throat and said "But yeah I'm Beatrice" as Rosalie said "OMG your a actually queen, I mean so am I but hey." as Rosalie flipped her hair in Devon's face.

Devon spit the hair out. Rosalie twirled it around her finger and smiled. Devon's narrowed her eyes, her eyes going orange and she lit on red flames a bit as Rosalie backed up and said "DEVON MY FREAKING HAIR ?!" as Devon said "Yeah it went all over my face." as Rosalie said "Still my beautiful locks were almost burn for gods snake." as Devon rolled her eyes as her flames faded. Rosalie looked away.

Devon looked out the corner as Rosalie tapped her foot, obsessively waiting for her to apologize first. Devon put her hair behind her ear as she was about to make up for it but Rosalie kissed her cheek. Devon turned red as she hid her face in her palms. Rosalie giggled and said "Blushie." as Devon said "Shut up."

"But yeah I'm Beatrice, and I'm here to help." as Hollie asked "And how will you help exactly ?" as Beatrice said "I have the access to all the stuff you guys need so let me help." as Hollie rose a brow as Olive said "You can help how ?" as Beatrice said "Well being Queen and just like my brother I want to help The Isle kids which is why It would be a pleasure to side with you guys." as Devon said "Hey the more the marry even if it's preppy AK help." as Hollie said "Agreed." as they nodded. Eloise smiled and said "Great then, now let's talk you guys plan." as they nodded to her.

~~~

"Wow, for VK's you guys are-" "Smarter than we look ?" Beatrice asked as Beatrice said "No I think everyone is smart."

Rosalie said "I bet you did." as Hollie said "But yeah that's my plan also don't get in my way." as Olive nudged her as she said "Sorry she's always grumpy." as Hollie gave a slit eye roll.

Scarlet came in as she added "Yeah, that's our plan." Her stomach stuck out the most about her.

She was only 4 months but she still bloomed a bit.

She wore a baggy leather jacket and a baggie hoodie with tights and a leather skirt as she added "Uma said the docks tonight." as Hollie growled a bit under her breathe but Olive rube her hand and she grew clam.

Scarlet groaned a bit holding her stomach that triggered Hollie "What's wrong ?" as Scarlet said "It's ok, just a kick." as Rosalie said "There is no way I'm fighting in this outfit, I need a change."

Hollie rolled her eyes and asked "Do you even know how to use a sword ?" as Rosalie flipped a sword in her hand she twirled it in her finger it didn't cut her once. Hollie eyes grew

Rosalie said "My girlfriend was a pirate of course I know how to use it." Devon smirked giving off a look "That's my girlfriend." as Rosalie said "Now quick outfit change." as she got out a red jewel snapped her fingers and was now wearing pirate style clothing.

She ruffled her hair up and asked "Baby do I look hot ?" she asked Devon as Devon smirked and said "You look smoky hot." as Rosalie blushed fanned herself and said "Awe Baby, your making me blush." as Devon said "I know." as Rosalie smirked at her. Devon loved when Rose was happy, so much so that she wanted her to be happy all the time.

That's when Hollie said "Alright then I'm off." pirate sword in hand as Olive said "What no were going with you ?" as Hollie said "No your not this is family businesses."

Olive said "Come on don't be that way Hollie." as the two started to go back and forth so much so they didn't hear Scarlet say "guys." she had been saying it for a minute which is when she yelled "GUYS !" they turned to her as Scarlet gripped her stomach.

The others looked down only to see a clear liquid on the floor by her feet and her skirt soaked, it ran down her leg as Scarlet said "My water just broke I'm having the baby." which is when Hollie,  Elliot, Olive, Rosalie and Devon both said "Sh*t...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 374 24
Disney Descendants (Original) Fanfiction. Book 1, Carlos De Vil Love Story. Original Characters. Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #1 carlos...
57K 757 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
613 46 14
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...
2K 38 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...