sense 'n sensuous โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๏ฟฝ...

Por archiearchives

๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ... Mรกs

disclaimer and reminders
i | main characters
ii | synopsis
1.| warning
2.| stranger
3.| stop
4.| eyes
5.| facade
6.| change
7.| silence
8.| stubborn
9.| imperfect
10.| civil
11.| cheerleader
12.| rivalry
13.| victor
14.| friends
15.| smile
16.| favors
17.| parents
18.| embrace
19.| dedication
20.| snap
21.| karma
22.| aligned
23.| lunch
24.| umbrella
25.| crumbs
26.| hide
27.| worries
28.| blink
29.| endeared
30.| stars
31.| crazy
32.| more
33.| baby
34.| quickie
35.| ghost
36.| selfish
37.| sorry
38.| love
A Message

epilogue

6.5K 416 151
Por archiearchives

"Did you two..."
Jennie trailed off.

"What?"

"You know."
She raised her eyebrows and then gave Lisa a teasing smile. The younger whined and threw her a piece of cloth—which she immediately picked up too.

"Stop teasing the baby, she probably even closes her eyes during kissing scenes." Jisoo butted in, on her left hand is a can of soda freshly opened.

"No unni, I do not?"
Lisa defended herself, a little too guilty-sounding if you may note.

"She does not because she wants to learn." Chaeyoung chimed in with a wide grin. Nothing amuses her more than teasing the brunette.

"Why are you guys always bullying me?" Lisa said with her usual cute high pitched voice earning a laugh from the two and a cringing face from Jisoo. 

"We're just happy for you."
Jennie commented, she smiled at her then continued rummaging through her clothes trying to find the perfect swimwear.

"But are you happy?"
Jisoo lay down the couch, Lisa chuckled.

"I'm a little too happy, I must admit."

"There's no such thing as "too much" when it comes to being happy, Liz." Chaeyoung leaned her head on her shoulder, as if on reflex, Lisa rested her cheeks atop her head.

"You guys talk as if I'm getting married, chill we're not even official yet."

"What do you mean not official? You guys are too dense, for goodness' sake." Jennie groaned.

"Things happened too fast yesterday, we didn't even think about it."
Lisa sighed dreamily, her mind still on the memories from yesterday.

"Why don't you tell us more about what happened yesterday? We have plenty of time before the full moon party." Jisoo teased her more. Lisa cheekily smiled, an obvious blush spreading across her face, but more than that, her eyes that moment were the happiest, the three have ever seen.

"This is the nicest you've ever been to me." Jungkook murmured as he wrapped his arms around Lisa's seemingly small frame when compared to his. Heat crept up her cheeks and she can only bury her face on his chest.

Thinking about it, she remembered how many times she acted all sassy around him. She was wrong, too wrong for that. But! She is not to blame, right? The guy is a literal dick back then, it's only rightful of her to snap back.

"Hey."
Jungkook muttered, his voice noticably deeper than usual, his chest heaved up and down making Lisa feel as if she's being rocked to sleep.

"Hmm?"
She hummed not even bothering to open her eyes, she can sleep in that position, no exaggeration included.

Jungkook combed her hair with his hand then held her cheeks so she would look at him in the eye. The moment their eyes met, both of them almost took a step back. She felt breathless for a second, and Jungkook didn't feel any less. As soon as he saw the spark on Lisa's eyes he had the urge to kiss her then and there.

"Do you really love me?"
Jungkook asked, still cannot believe it's real life. The hopeful tone laced on his voice made Lisa's chest swell, it's like a warm caress that can heal any wound.

She nodded, a smile spread across her lips.

"I do."

Jungkook suddenly covered his face, trying to hide the silly smile he cannot stop.

"I'm not asking for marriage yet please don't say that, my heart can't take it." He whispered.

Lisa laughed heartily, the guy is too adorable for her liking. She wondered how is someone that pure.

"Okay, but do you love me?"
She looked up at him with twinkling eyes.

Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from grinning too widely.

"I love you."

"AAAAAAAAAH!"
Jennie and Chaeyoung screamed simultaneously, Lisa can only laugh while Jisoo was covering both of her ears.

"Why are you two screaming?"
Jisoo complained.

"Why are you screaming."
Jennie blamed Chaeyoung. Apparently, she just got shocked by her.

"It was so romantic! I wish someone was that in love with me." She held her chest and sighed.

"I thought you're with someone, it's been a news going around the campus." Lisa turned towards her.

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and seemed to be uneasy. That didn't last because she immediately plastered a smile.

"No, I'm single. I'm not seeing anybody right now. How about you Jennie unni, I thought you're with Kai?"

Jennie stopped from tying her hair and looked away.
"We're really not doing great. I'll be talking with him after we get back home."

"But I thought Jim—"
She cut Lisa off by laughing awkwardly.

"Are you guys still not ready? The partty is starting." She diverted the topic. Lisa noticed but brushed it off and just stood up instead.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

"Woah it's packing!"
Jennie exclaimed. Truth because the beach was actually filled with people, mostly tourists. Club songs were blasted by the huge speakers around the area. There were also a lot of food and drink stalls.

Neon paints were all over the place, Jennie got herself a butterfly mask painted, Chaeyoung did an eyeliner, while Jisoo drew two lines across her cheeks.

Lisa on the other hand painted the mole under her eyes with the glow in the dark paint, and even wore neon colored bracelets.

The girls took pictures and played around, completely forgetting about the boys. It was not too long until they saw 3 figures approaching them.

Do you know the feeling when the pizza you ordered just came? That's genuine happiness for Lisa and at that moment, that's what she exactly feels.
The warmth hugging her heart and caging it to a comfortable blanket made her feel a little more ease.

"Hi ladies!"
Jimin greeted then threw the petals he got from who knows where. Taehyung made a little wave to greet them.

Jungkook immediately went beside Lisa earning teases not only from the girls but from the guys too. He scratched his neck then pouted. Lisa just shushed the 3.

"Looks like we're on our own tonight."
Taehyung said out loud.

"Looks very much like it."
Jisoo added.

"I think it's our cue to leave guys."
Chaeyoung cooed. They all laughed together before the 5 of them basically ran away.

Jungkook turned to Lisa, he gave her a shy smile. The latter cannot take the intense emotions so she did the first thing that came to her mind.

She punched him.

"Aw!"
Jungkook whined as he held his chest that received the girl's smack. Lisa was quick to attend him.

"Oh my, I'm sorry I don't know why I did that, what to do, what to do." She blabbered as she caressed the part she hit, which earned her a throaty chuckle from Jungkook.

He held both her hands.
"You don't even punch hard. I'm just playing."

"Okay." Lisa sighed then hit him again, this time a little harder.

"Ow! What now?"

"Nothing, these annoying butterflies won't leave my stomach I need to vent my feelings off somewhere." She muttered, her lips protruding.

"My chest hurts, at least take responsibility!" Jungkook protested.

Lisa raised an eyebrow.
"You're fooling no one. Aw! Let go!"

Jungkook pinched both of her cheeks and won't let go so she reached his too. The two of them ended up looking like kids quarrelling.

"You go first!"
Jungkook replied.

"I won't let go, if you won't!"
Lisa persisted.

"Then I'm sorry Lisa, I am never letting go." He softly said. Lisa's eyes widened, the guy's honey-like voice making her week on the knees. Her hands fell.

Jungkook snickered, taking it as her defeat. He then switched to cupping her face. He rubbed her cheeks dearly and then stared at her.

"Take a picture, it will last longer."
Lisa pouted.

He only scoffed.

"I intend to keep you longer than a picture's life, so pardon you."

"You're corny."
She said, but the red tint crawling on her face says otherwise.

"You want to hear something cornier?" Jungkook hummed.

Lisa looked at his eyes then grinned.
"I love corny."

"I love you."
Jungkook said from the deepest part of his heart.

"Close your eyes."

He kissed her forehead.

He kissed both her eyelids.
"I love your eyes, especially the way they look at me like no other thing. I love the way they sparkle, I love how you view the world."

He kissed her cheeks.
"I love the way your skin touches mine, when they create these tingly electric shock. I love how your cheeks redden under the sun. I love how they get plumper when you smile."

He kissed her nape.
"I love the way you hear me out. I love how you listen attentively when you ask for my opinion. I love how you don't get tired of the silence when I can't speak. I love how you love to listen to my voice.'

He then planted a small kiss atop her lips.
"I love your lips, your smile, your voice. I love how you always greet me with this wide smile. I love how your voice heighten when you're happy. I love how you tell me about your day. I love it when you speak my name."

Lisa fluttered her eyes open, still drunk from the affection Jungkook has been giving.

"I love you in every sense, in every way."

He then grabbed the necklace he's been hiding on his pocket since earlier. With shaky hands, he tried putting it around her neck. He failed to lock it though. But Lisa just chuckled and let him do his thing. Finally, he was able to do it.

Jungkook held both her hands.
"Please be my girlfriend."

Lisa felt the warm liquid forming on the corners of her eyes. She scrunched her nose, trying to prevent herself from crying.

"Alright.. boyfriend."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.9K 79 30
It's about a rich boy who like to study a lot and everyone in school, call him nerd in school but they don't know that his son of one in only wealthy...
65.8K 2.5K 20
"๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 44.6K 18
โ†’แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡s แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข ษขแด‡แด› sสœแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด€ สŸแดแด„แด‹แด‡ส€ า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s. โา“แดœแด„แด‹, แด‹ษชแด, sแด›แดแด˜ sวซแดœษชส€แดษชษดษข.โž โา“แดœแด„แด‹ แดา“า“, แดŠแด‡แดษด.โž แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข: โ†’สŸแดแด›s แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด›s แดา“ s...
25.8K 1.1K 22
When the teacher assigned lisa to tutor jungkook because he is a transferee.after their first day of tutor jungkook invited lisa for dinner to get to...