Inuyasha Boyfriend Scenarios

By Lexi1243473536

NONE OF THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME AT ALL Inuyasha Koga Sesshomaru Miroku Naraku More

Info/What you are
How you meet
You meet again
You become friends
You realize you like him
He realizes he likes you
He asks you out
They get jealous
You get jealous
Nicknames
How you hug
First Kiss
He makes you blush
You're kidnapped by Naraku
They get you back
Your face when he yells at you and How he makes it better
You slap him because he yells at you and What he did after
Reason you fight
Fight
Makeup/Forgiveness
His reaction to you hurt
Your reaction to him hurt
You ignore him
They ignore you
You guys save a childs life
The childs reaction walking in on you fighting
Something they do that makes you mad
Something you do that makes them mad
They catch you singing
You almost die
He hears someone talking bad about you
You get sick and how they help
They Get sick and how you help
The kid gets sick and how you guys help
You fall asleep against them
They hurt you on accident
Your Love Language
They Propose
The wedding
They make you cry
They protect you
The first time
You find out your pregnant
When you tell them your pregnant

The Date

1.1K 20 3
By Lexi1243473536

Inuyasha: You had gotten ready for the date with the help of Sango and Kagome of course so you went outside and Inuyasha was waiting for you when he took you to a hill where there was stuff set up for a picnic causing you to smile and sit down with him and you guys talked for a bit before you guys starting eating. Once you guys were finished you guys walked back to the village and you hugged him shocking him but he hugged back and you put everything in the hut you guys were staying in then once you came out you saw Inuyasha was in the tree so Kagome pulled you away and you told them what happened.
What you wear:

Koga: You were waiting for him so you were talking to Sango until She smiled and pointed to behind you so you turned around to see Koga so you walk over to him and say"Ready?" He nods then you guys walk away from Sango and You guys talk on the way there then you guys get to a spot that had a beautiful view and you guys sat down and just talked getting to know each other until it gets dark then he walks you back and you guys hug then you head into the hut hearing him run off and you smile then you tell Sango what happened then you relaxed for the rest of the night.
What you wear:

Sesshomaru:You had went to the well when Sesshomaru grabbed you before you could and pulled you to an area that was nicely made so you smile and sat down with Sesshomaru and talked to him slightly since Sesshomaru doesn't really talk. He got to know more about you then you got to know about him but that was alright with you since it would take time for Sesshomaru to soften up more. You talked until it got really late he walked you back to the well and you gave him a quick hug then you walk back to the village and you got inside of the hut getting stared at from the all and you say"What?!" they look away and you sat in the corner thinking to yourself.
What you wear:

Miroku:You were at the place where Miroku told you to meet up and you heard him say"You look beautiful" You smile then go and hug him then you guys walk around and get something to eat then you stretch and you guys keep walking around talking and enjoying each others company and you hug him once you get back you could see Kagome and Sango smiling then Miroku walks away you go to the girls and talk for a bit until you guys have to walk again.
What you wear:

Naraku: You guys stayed at his mansion and you guys just got to know each other and you enjoy his company even if he was rude to others he had a little soft spot for you even if you were just a human he seemed to care for you. You guys even went outside for a bit because you had bugged him to go outside with you and he also did it to make sure you were safe even if he wouldn't admit it to anyone. You took in the starry night and stargazed with him slightly leaning against him.
What you wear:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 227 18
So please, don't hate me but this is a Naraku and Kagome love story. In this story, Kikyo is alive and Inuyasha is always by her side. Kagome feels...
33.1K 822 21
Another Sesshomaru X reader story. OC belongs to me. I don't own you or the characters. Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.
227K 7.5K 111
My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia x OC We all know I don't own any of the characters except for my Oc(s)