Raw Love Vol. I

By viisbetterthenyou

(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **Thi... More

Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55

Part 9

13.7K 243 31
By viisbetterthenyou

Klarissa's POV

The shower water was hot against my skin. I loved the slight burning feeling that I got when it hit me. I closed my eyes and I just allowed my self to feel. I tried to just forget about everything and be just there in the moment. I soon felt a presence behind me, and hands wrap around my body.

'Lorenzo what are you doing?' I giggled loudly. 

My hands then pressed against those that were wrapped around my waist. His skin was rough and was fairly hairy. They didn't remind me of the hands that are usually on my body.

Once I realized what was going on, I froze.

'Not Lorenzo.' the man chuckled against my ear. The man dug his fingertips into my hips making me yelp in pain. 

'What do you want?' I asked with a shake voice. I was trying my best to create some distance between me and this intruder, but I couldn't.

'You. I want you.' he said with a nasty tone. 

He quickly pulled me out of the shower and bent me over the bathroom counter.

I started to scream as I heard him undoing his belt.

'Its just me and you beautiful.' he breathed against my back.

'Stop please stop!' I screamed, but be didn't stop. 

I was woken up with a jolt. My whole body was covered in sweat and warm tears covered my cheeks. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Lorenzo asked with worry clear on his face. 

He was sitting shirtless on my bed and he had my hand resting in his. 

"I-i" I stuttered. 

"Ciro said he heard you yelling and came and get me." he told me while pointing at a worried Ciro. 

"Just a bad dream, that's all." I said quietly. Was I really screaming that loud?

I looked around the room which was almost completely dark. If I had to guess, it is probably around 3 am. I hope I didn't wake anyone else in the house. 

Seeing that I was starting to wake up a bit, I heard Lorenzo quickly dismiss Ciro. 

Once the door was closed, Lorenzo brought his full attention back to me. 

As the hot tears continued to pour down my face, I felt Lorenzo move closer to me. "What's going on with you?" he asked quietly as he touched my leg. 

Just by looking at him I could tell how exhausted he was. He had dark circles under his eyes and his accent was much more prominent.

"I-i don't know, I'm just scared." I said through my tears. 

"Scared about what? Does it have something to do with your dream?" he asked, as he laid down on the other side of the bed. Following his actions, I laid back down as well.

"Yeah, there was this man.. and he touched me.." I trailed. He let out a sigh and brought me into his arms.

"I told you, nothings going to happen to you. I have everything under control." he said back tiredly.

Deciding not to argue, I just said nothing and sunk further into his arms.

Soon I felt the slow rise and fall of his chest against my body. Me just being in his arms gave me a sense of relief. Before I knew it, I too was lost into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning

The sound of morning birds chirping woke me up from my deep sleep. When I became more self aware I realized that Lorenzo was gone. I started to panic as I looked at the wrinkled sheets. As the events of last night started to wash through my mind, I realized that I needed to talk to Lorenzo.

I quickly got up and exited the bedroom, not wanting to be anywhere by my self to long. The whole house was dead silent which only added to my anxiety. When I reached the sitting room, I saw Luca sitting down on one of the cream colored seats drinking coffee.

"Hey Luca, have you seen Lorenzo?" I asked. 

"Hi Rissa, and yeah he's in his office right now. I think he's in the middle of a meeting though. I wouldn't bother him." he said giving me a warning look. 

"Ok, do you know when he's going to be done?" I asked him.

"No I'm not sure, but there is coffee and left over food in the kitchen if your hungry." he told me. 

"Yeah I am, thanks." I told him before I walked away. 

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Alexa sitting on the counter drinking her coffee.

"Good morning Alexa." I said.

"Good morning." she said with a snippy tone. 

What the hell is her problem?! I thought that we had a moment last night! 

"Are you alright?" I asked her while raising my eyebrow. 

"No, I'm not." she said with a huff. 

"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked her. 

"You. You is what happened." she said while getting off the counter and stalking towards me. 

"W-hat do you mean?" I asked her with confusion.

"You know exactly what I mean, Lorenzo was mine! Ever since you got here, he pays absolutely no attention to me!" she spat. 

Great so on top of having to deal with my own issues, I have to deal with a moody Alexa. 

She was now standing in front of me ready to pounce.

"Nothing is going on between Lorenzo and I, just calm down Alexa." I said calmly. 

"You lying bitch!" she yelled as she started to charge at me. 

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I started to run away from her. 

I could hear her feet quickly slapping the floor behind me as I ran. Since I was not familiar with this house I wasn't sure where to run. I hesitated  for a moment too long, and before I could run some more I was tackled to the floor. I hit the hard marble floor with a loud 'oof'. 

Alexa then got on top of me and started to pull my hair. I swatted at her with my hands as I yelped in pain. 

"Get off of me!" I screamed at her.

"I fucking hate you!" she screamed at me as she started to scratch my skin. 

Before she could do much more damage, Alexa was finally pulled off of me. 

"What the hell Alexa!" Luca yelled as he held her firmly in his arms. She immediately started to cry and latch onto Luca.

I looked down at my arms which were slightly bleeding from Alexa's assault. I let out a loud and frustrated sigh. 

"What happened?" Ciro said as he approached me from behind. 

"I was just in the kitchen and she started to attack me." I said calmly as I pointed at Alexa.

"She said awful things to me. I didn't mean to hurt her." Alexa said through tears. Of course, now she's playing the victim.

"You called me a bitch!" I yelled back as I tried to stand up. I wasn't going to let this skank act all innocent, when she was the one who was acting like a bitch!

My attempts however, of returning to my feet were unsuccessful. I kept being pushed down by Ciro, probably in an effort to keep us apart. 

Alexa just closed her eyes and turned her head away from me. 

"What are you, fucking children?" I heard a voice boom from down the hallway. He must of heard all the commotion. 

I heard his heavy footsteps connect with the floor making a loud echo. When he finally stepped out of the hallway my eyes met with a very upset and annoyed looking Lorenzo. 

"Can you guys not keep the noise down!" he yelled loudly. I could feel anger radiating off of him. What could have changed his mood so drastically from last night, I wondered to myself. Are things really that bad at work right now?

When him and I finally made eye contact, I saw his face twist in confusion. 

"What the hell is she doing on the floor?" he asked. He quickly walked over to me and picked me up by my arms. 

"Ouch!" I said softly as soon as our skin connected. I quickly grabbed my arm out of instinct.

He gave me a confused look and lowered his attention down to my arms. He gently took it in his hands saw my bloodied skin.

"What the hell happened?" he roared while looking between his two brothers.

"I heard them start to argue about something, then the next thing I saw was that they were on the floor fighting. So I came over to break them up!" Luca defended.

I could see Alexa shaking against Luca, she was obviously afraid of Lorenzo and what he was going to say.

Lorenzo then looked at me for an explanation.

I knew that what I said right now, was what Lorenzo was going to believe. Against my better judgement I decided to just take the blame for the whole situation. Even though it was clearly Alexa's fault. I just didn't want to start any more unnecessary drama.

"We just had an argument, that's all. It was my fault." I said quietly. 

Lorenzo gave me a skeptical look, but didn't press the situation any further. 

"Just take Alexa back to her room. Tell Gianna to go and say her goodbye's early,I want her gone before dinners ready." he said with authority.

"But Thanks Giving's tomorrow, and I want to spend it here!" Alexa pleaded. 

"I wasn't asking." Lorenzo growled as he took my hand and started to walk up the stairs. 

When we finally reached the top floor, we walked into the bedroom. Together we walked through his bedroom and into his bathroom. 

By us just being together, I could feel him become more relaxed. In hat short amount of time, he had definitely calmed down. 

He then proceeded to open a couple cabinets and get out rubbing alcohol, a towel, and some type of cream. He then effortlessly lifted me up, and gently placed me on the bathroom countertop.

"So what actually happened?" he asked me as be poured the alcohol onto the towel.

"I just went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, and she exploded on me. She started chasing me and tackled me to the floor." I explained. He gently placed the moistened towel against my skin, it burned. In reaction to this feeling, I gritted my teeth together and squeezed my eyes shut.

"But why? I mean she's usually just annoying not really violent." he said softly.

"It was about you. She says it's my fault that you don't want her." I said quietly. 

He let out a sigh and then started to apply a cream over my scratches.

"Does it feel better?" he asked as he finished putting the cream on my arms. 

"Yeah thank you." I said with a shy smile.

"Anything for you." he said as he leaned close to my body.

I took this opportunity and wrapped my arms around his neck, being careful not to get any of the cream on him.

He slowly leaned in and started to kiss my neck. His warm kisses warmed my body and especially my friend downstairs. I let out a small moan as he continued to suck at my neck. One of his hands gently touched the side of my neck to provide him with a better angel. 

Something about his hand on my neck caused a switch to turn in my head. And as much as I wanted to just be in the moment with him, I couldn't.

I started to get a weird feeling in my stomach, a feeling that made me feel overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by him and our relationship. I started to feel extremely uncomfortable in the situation I was currently in. 

"Please stop." I said, as I lightly pushed him back and got down from the counter top.

"Why? Are you in pain?" he asked with concern. I felt his eyes look me over, looking for any type of injury.

"No, I just need space." I said while letting out a breath.

"Space from what? Did I do something?" he asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice. His eyebrows then started to draw together, showing that he was thinking of something .  

"Is this about what happened last night?" he added.

"No..yes..I don't know." I said back to him.

"Well do you want to talk about it?" he asked with exasperation. His hands started to run through his hair to further enforce his mood.

"I think we should just take some space." I told him keeping my tone low.

"This is about what happened last night in the shower isn't it? Do you really think that I meant to hurt you?!" he said while raising his voice. 

"I don't know! You scare me sometimes." I said back defensively.

"How could I possibly scare you!? I literally held you will you slept last night! You seemed to feel pretty safe then." he yelled back at me. 

I could see the hurt in his eyes. A hurt that I just caused.

 I just need some time to think some things over in my head.

"I just need to think a little about everything. I-"

 "About us?" Lorenzo quickly said interrupting me.

"Yeah about us." I told him. After a short moment of silence, I turned to walk out of the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his head drop in defeat.

"I'll wait for you." he said loudly before I could get too far.

"What-?" I said quickly spinning around.

"You heard me. I'll wait for you, but I'm not pursuing you anymore." he said. "I'm not going to beg you to want me." 

And with that he brushed past me. 

I watched him slowly stride out of the bathroom and out the bedroom door.

When he was finally out of sight, I turned to look at myself in the mirror.

I saw that my mouth was hanging open, in shock.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.1K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
431K 7.3K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
254K 4.1K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
1.9M 35.1K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...