Wolf Bakugou x Fem Reader

By R0ss_c0m

(This is very up but I keep it up for those who want to read) In this Bakugou got hit with a quirk that turne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Info About Y/N or you
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

4.6K 91 78
By R0ss_c0m

. . .After Class Kirishima calls you over to him. "Hey Y/N I noticed you petting BakuBro's ears. How come he didn't kill you." He said confused. "Oh! He likes when I pet him. He says it feels good" you giggle. "Oh well okay then." Kirishima says nervously.

Its a week day and you go to meet Bakugou at 4:00 and you get there at 3:35 and you wait for Bakugou. Its almost 4:00 and you think maybe Bakugou stood you up as you het ready to leave you hear explosions coming your way you stand there as you quickly see Bakugou appear infront of you. You scream covering your face scared, but then you feel big arms wrap around you and you know its Bakugou. "Bakugou?" You say looking up. "Sorry Im late dumbass, I didn't forget I just got caught up in 'buissness' with somebody" he says kinda annoyed. "Oh its fine." For some reason Bakugou has really gotten attached to you, you aren't mad about it though. If anything you are extrememly happy you could tame the crazy but cute Bakugou.

"We will stretch first. Then we will lift weights, and then we'll actually fight. But there will be rules on the fighting so nothing bad happens and this goes for every fight we do. Then we will fit in a little bit of quirk practice." Bakugou says. "Well okay then!" You say with excitment.

-Stretching-

You follow what Bakugou is doing with the stretching, but there's this one stretch you can't do. It invloves going down close to the spilt but coming back up immidiately after you go down. So Katsuki comes over and holds your waist going down and uo with you, as you both go down you feel butterflies in your stomach feeling him so close to you.

(Bakugou's POV)

This damn idiot couldn't do a simple stretch so I had to help them of course. As I went down with her I uh- my uh y'know rubbed down on her going down and up, I got hard... I covered it up easily though. Damn nerd had me blushing. I rolled my eyes at them after, I didn't wanna show my feeling towards them so I tried to act normal. I hope I did a good job at that.

(Switching back to your POV)

Bakugou went down with you and you felt his dick rub on you and you tried to act normal but your stomach felt so whirly and twisted with butterflies. He rolled his eyes at you after "You couldn't do that simple stretch? It wasn't that hard." He said annoyed. "Ahah- Sorry Bakugou." You say nervously. "Yeah whatever you damn nerd." He said.

-Weight Lifting-

As you weight lifted you watched Bakugou and you couldn't help but stare at his abs. See he had taken his shirt off because it was hot out and he was getting sweaty so its normal he took it off. You had worn a crop top knowing it was gonna be hot, you would've worn a sports bra but you were kinda nervous to do that because you were self consious about your size. Its rare you wore a crop top, its nice you're gaining confidence in yourself. (If you dont have confidence this might not apply to you) You didn't struggle with weight lifting and which Bakugou found it hot you could lift almost as much as he could. He lifted a extremely heavy one and his ear twitched. You thought this was adorable, you think when his tail or ears move or something like that, that it's cute. He was able to lift it and when he did you smiled. "Can I try to lift that one Bakugou?" You ask him. "Its super hard to lift, I bet you wont even be able to move it." He said. "Just lemme try" You said. "Mhm sure here." He chuckled laughing at the fact you though you could lift it, he moved out of the spot he was in letting you stand there. You picked it up kinda struggling you made noises like "Mm.." "Ngh.." "Hh.." "Hoo.." "Ff..". But eventually you lifted it and pushed it above your head then placed it down. "Impressive" He said blushing, you didnt realise he was blushing because his face was red from the heat.

-The fight-

"You have good combat skills, so does Bakugou so this fight should be fun." You think to yourself. "So there will be rules that I have to set for this." Bakugou says. "1. We can't do it at the park we will have to do it in their fighting area. 2. Don't overuse your quirk so you don't pass out or some shit. 3. Yeah we can fight physically but let's try not to hurt each other too bad. 4. Have Fun I guess." Bakugou says. "Uh you missed something important, we can't damage anything important in the fighting area." You replied. "Oh, yeah that too." Bakugou says. "Lets get a move on, its already 7:00. The fight should take an hour or so that'll give us another hour for quirk practice." Bakugou says."Okay" You say kinda sad. "What's wrong dumbass?" Bakugou asks. "Huh what do you mean?" You ask. "You sound sad dumbass. I'm not stupid" He says. "Do you not wanna fight me? Are you scared you'll hurt me or something? if thats the reason i'll have you know im very strong." Bakugou says. "No that's not it," You laugh. "It's just I don't wanna leave you, its been so fun for these few hours." You say. "You'll see me at school tommorow and we have practice after school again. Clingy Much?" Bakugou says. "Oh yeah, right.. Sorry" you say. "Ugh you can stay the night at my house again stupid." Bakugou says. "Oh no- its fine." You say. "Shut up, you're staying at my house tonight that's a demand." He says. "Well, okay." You smile. "Lets go now." He grabs your hand and walks to the fighting area.

You make it into the fighting area and Bakugou walks over to one side so you walk over to the other.

(Bakugou's POV)

Im very nervous, I dont wanna hurt her.. Ugh damn it what if i hurt her too bad.. it'll be fine relax

(Your POV)

Bakugou is sweating alot and you can tell. Because you keep seeing small explosions come out of his hands.

Eventually the fight starts. Bakugou is first to attack he lunges at you, but what he doesnt know is you have fast reflexes. You grab his arm and dodge his explosion, as you pin him down he struggles to get out of your grip. He puts his hand on your arm squeezing and heating up his hand very hot. "Gah!" You gasp in pain letting loose of your grip of Bakugou and he gets out from under you and attepmts to hit you while your distracted you dogde very easily. He looks impressed but he backs up from you and you get up and pick him up with your quirk suddenly you hear people entering the fighting area. "Yeah and then-" You hear a voice that sounds an awful lot like Kirishima's. "Y/N! BAKUGOU! Why are you two fighting stop it!" Kirishima says concerned. "Oh hey Kiri, we are actually practicing." You nervously laugh. "Oh, thank goodness." He says relieved. "Oi! LET ME GO" Bakugou shouts and you flinch. "Sorry Y/N.." Bakugou says remembering what had happened to you. "Oh its fine Bakugou," You smile. "But i cant put you down" You smirk. You lunge over to him and keep your quirk activated making it harder for him to move as you pin him down. It takes a minute for Bakugou to give in. "Fine, I'll let you win this one dumbass" he chuckles. "Ill win next time." He said. "Its only been 20 mimutes we ended very quickly" you said as you look at Kiri. "Kirishima!! Come fight me!" You say smiling. "I'll watch." Bakugou says getting up. "Okay Y/N!" Kirishima says walking over to you, he brought the Bakusquad (Kaminari, Sero, Mina)

-Kirishima's fight with you-

Kirishima gets in position, and so do you. Kirishima doesnt have fast reflexes but he's pretty decent with his combat skills. You hit him before he could use his quirk but not too hard. He activated his quirk so it was there if he needed to harden himself it would be quicker to do it. After fighting for a little bit you won, again.

"Yo! Y/N can I try?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah sure lemme get a drink of my water first. Stretch or warm up while i do that." You replied. "mkay!" Kamimari said. You took a drink of your water and you felt a hand touch your shoulder and you immidiately look behind you. "Hey good job you beat him" Bakugou said. You smiled very brightly amd the atmosphere of the room got brighter. "Thank you Bakugou!" You said patting his head. "Yeah, Yeah No Problem." He said blushing walking back to where he was sitting. You walk back to the your side of the fighting area. Kaminari may be dumb but he's actually really smart when it comes to his quirk. Except for when he short circuts😂

-Kamimari's Fight-

He longes at you first and you dodge his little strike of lighting he transferd to his finger. "Awh Man!" Kaminari says. You lift him into the air and pretend to throw him and he screams "AHHH! No dont!!" Kaminari screams. "Relax" You laugh. "I was only fucking with you dude." You smile putting him down. "Nuh-Uh I give up thats scary" He says and you giggle. "Sorry Kaminari" you smile. "May I try?" Sero Asks. "Of course dude!" You say.

-Sero's Fight-

You lunge at him and he dodges it but pushes you on the wall taping you to to it and walks back shooting a few more peices of tape to you, making it harder for you to escape. He taped your hands to which kinda disables your quirk, using your hands makes it easier to focus with your quirk. Without your hands you have to focus more amd it hurts your head, that's a weakness you have. "Damn Sero Nice Thinking." You say and he chuckles. "Yeah I kinda figured your hamds helped your quirk because you always point them at what your moving." He said "Can you get me off the wall though? This position feels bery exposing." You say nervously. "Oh that does kinda look inapropriate" he walks over to you taking off his tape from your body.

(Bakugou's POV)

What is wrong with me?! I couldn't stop staring at Y/N on the wall. It make me feel just I dont know.

(Your POV)

"Mina do you wanna try?" You asked her. "Oh uh no thanks Y/N" She smiled. "Well okay then!" You said

You and Bakugou didn't feel like doing quirk practice you were worn out from all the fighting you did today and Bakugou was fine with not doing it today. You and Bakugou walked to his house and when you got their you ate food. Then you went into Bakugou's room and layed on Bakugou bed.

"Can you... pet me?" Bakugou asks. "Oh Yeah Of Course" You said kinda tired. You sat up and Bakugou layed in your lap and you pet him for awhile, he didn't fall asleep this time. You had to use the restroom. "Bakugou?" You said. "Yeah..??" He asked swaying his tail. "How about I pet you for a few more minutes because I gotta use the restroom." You said. "Okay Sure" You continued to pet him and you got butterflies because he was being so adorable and cute. A few minutes pass and he is sitting there with his eyes closed. Just feeling all of the pets and swaying his tail gently. "Bakugou I gotta use the restroom now" You said. "Okay" he got up embarassed. You walked to the door but then asked "Where is the restroom?" "Oh its straight down the hall" Bakugou replied, you walked to the restroom and then when you were done, you washed your hands. You walked back to Bakugou's room and you see him laying there and what you think sleeping, you get on his bed and lay on his chest. "Oh really Y/N? Laying on my chest without permission." He chuckled teasing you. "Oh uh" you blushed deeply. "I- Uh- Heh" He smiled and cuddled you. "I'll see you in the morning Y/N." Bakugou says. "Mhm Night" you say. . .

Thats all guys! There was 2,233 words in this it took me a little while hooe you enjoyed though! Sorry for Errors lik Typos, Grammatical Erros, and more.

I enjoyed writing this it was really fun and I hope this was a good story. Idk when part 4 will be out to this but it'll happen when it happens I guess. I love you all and i hope you have a great day! :)

Authors Note: If you ever have a bad day just know that day may have been bad but not everyday will be like that. Try your best to have a great day and you are amazing.
Word count: 2240
(take a photo of our angry pomeranian credits to the artist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
9.5K 115 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
21.3K 826 24
This story will have slow ass updating so um yeah I don't know what else to say... I don't own any of the characters. Todoroki is a bunny and is bea...
48.1K 1.3K 56
Y/N L/N has wolf like features and has a powerful quirk. She moved back to Japan after a year of being gone,She goes to UA to train being a Hero,She...