His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."

2.1K 62 22
By PR3TTYB4BIE

Third person POV:

   Adiana's eyes fluttered open after being closed for a while . She blinked 5 times before looking up and checking her surroundings .

   The room was dark and she was tied to a chair . "H-Hello?" The girl shouts, waiting for someone to come and tell her what's going on .

A door opened , letting light shine in on the girl's emotionless face . She was blinded by the light , so she started to squint while trying to get a good look at the person .

She sees a tall figure, fluffy curly hair, and the man is wearing a vest over his button up long-sleeved shirt .

"Ah, doll! I see that you're awake," the man spoke with excitement . The girl knew exactly who it was when he opened his mouth to speak .

She immediately shut her mouth, memories of the night before flashing through her mind as she hears her piercing scream leave her mouth .

When the girl reminisced of what happened, she lowered her head, afraid of making eye contact with the monster in front of her .

"Awh, don't be like that , doll! It's making me upset!" He pouted .

Her head remained low, while the girl emotionlessly stared at her lap .

The boy started to get angry by her disobedience . When he gives out an order, you respond by doing exactly what he said to do. No questions asked and if you don't get it right, you face his wrath .

Izuku walked towards the girl, letting the door behind him close . When he approached her , he aggressively grabbed her chin, and made her look him in the eye .

When she meets his eyes, she yanked her head to the side, trying to get rid of the image of the dark green, emotionless eyes , she just stared into .

Izuku started to pout in anger . "Why won't she look at me?" He thought as his jaw clenched .

He continued to stare at the girl that had her head turned and eyes closed in fear and disgust .

Growing impatient and angrier , he wrapped his hand around her neck , yanking her toward him . He whispered "Doll, when I grow impatient and angry, things get violent." He grip tightened on her .

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked him straight in the eyes, seeing them as lifeless once more .

"What happened to you?" she whispered in fear . "You're scaring me, Midoriya," she referred to him by his family name .

The boy flinched by her calling him that . "Call me Izuku," his grip tightened .

She didn't respond . She just stared at him with an emotionless look . She looked at him as if he was nothing . As if she was staring right past him .

And she was .

She looked over his shoulder, refusing to even look at him anymore .

This was breaking the boy's heart and angering him at the same time . Both voices from inside his head, screaming at him , one voice telling him that he should kill her. The other telling him that he's a jerk and that he should try to comfort her .

The first voice overpowered the sane one, he lowered his body to the height she was sitting at and tucked a few strands behind her ear .

"You're so beautiful, doll," his body relaxed as he twirled her hair around his finger . The girl continued to stare at him, not daring to say a word .

She was scared . She was very scared . She never thought he would traumatize her like this . The sound of the gunshot going off, rang through her ears . She remembered the fearful sound it let off .

She thought about how Izuku, her best friend, the one that she grew up with, the one she stood up for when he was in trouble, the one that she loved , the one that was supposed to be dead is the one who pulled out a gun on her .

She continued to stare , looking as if she didn't know who he was .

He was now a stranger to her .

   The boy stood up straight about to walk out of the room before a whisper stopped him .

   "You literally fucking kidnapped me, just because I wouldn't tell you who hurt me? Izuku, how the fuck are you going to get the information out of me now?" She whispered to the boy .

   "By force if I have to, doll," he smiled at her . Her eyes not even widening because she's used to his remarks .

   "I know this seems scary, love, but it'll get better! I promise," his voice drops as he promises me .

   "How do you think Inko's going to feel when she finds out I'm gone? That I've been kidnapped. How do you think she's going to feel when she hears about the bullet that went through my wall?" She asks .

   The boy stiffened at the mention of his mother . Another child that she was incredibly closed to, is now missing? A child that she thought of as her own , has been kidnapped?

    The boy muttered a "Shut up," and left the room to gather his thoughts .

Izuku's POV:

   Pain. That's exactly what I was feeling . The girl I love had a gun pulled out on her, and I was the one behind the trigger .

   I shook my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts as I made my way towards the bar .

   Seeing Kurogiri behind it, rubbing one of the glasses dry .

"Can you pass me a bottle?" I asked .

"Of what?" He asked .

   "I don't care, just something strong ," I tiredly said .

   He chuckled as he went to one of the shelves , pulling out a medium bottle from the back .

   "This one is pretty strong, you think you can handle it , kid," he chuckled once more .

   "Yes, now give it here," I said growing impatient .

   "Don't be rude, kid, say thank you because he didn't have to give you shit, 17 year old ," Dabi said growing annoyed by Izuku's behavior .

   "Oh , I'm sorry was I talking to you?" I retorted .

   Dabi rolled his eyes, not even bothering to respond because it'd get him nowhere .

   "Come on , gentlemen, let's not fight," Shigaraki said , making his presence known.

   "And where have you been?" I asked irritated by his existence .

   "Just out, getting things done," he smiled at me .

   "That doesn't answer my question," I say , taking a sip of my alcohol .

    "Maybe you don't deserve a specific answer, as you didn't do what I asked you to do," he glares at me .

    "Didn't you get it done by doing it yourself? Okay then, problem solved," I snapped, my liquor getting to me .

   "Watch your tone, if you don't, your girlfriend might get another beating," he smirked taking a beer from Kurogiri .

   My eyes widen, hearing him admit to hurting Adiana .

Rage . Rage was the next emotion I felt for the 17th time tonight .

    I slowly stood up from my chair and looked at him .

"You did what?" I asked for clarification .

   "Oh, she didn't tell you? I choked her near to death and gave her a nasty punch to her pretty little face .

   No longer needing anymore information from him, I quickly pull my gun from my belt and I fire 5 times at him .

   Kurogiri had to act quick, but he didn't act quick enough . He managed to not let two bullets hit him, but three had already pierced through Shigaraki's body .

   If you touch her again, I will successfully kill you," I glare at him .

   I tuck my gun where it was before I pulled it out . I then turn around to walk back towards the room Adiana was in .

A/N: He did his damage and LEFT😗💅🏽 .

   As I was walking towards the room Adiana was being held captive in, I heard Dabi tell Shigaraki , "I would've shot you too, to be honest."

   I chuckled as I placed my hand on the doorknob .

   The alcohol finally settling , hitting me harder than it did before . This liquor was definitely different from all the kinds he has had . It was different , it really intoxicated him .

   He pushed the door open, staring at the girl that was tied to a chair .

Adiana .

   She was shaking, staring back at me . I could see the fear in her eyes from where I was standing .

   I slowly made my way towards her, in result of that she started to shake even more .

   I stopped walking, standing in place just admiring her .

   "She's so beautiful," I softly smile at my thoughts .

   "You are the reason she got hurt," the sane voice softly told me .

   "She deserved to get hurt, now you're going to have to deal with Shigaraki later because you care about this bitch," the other thought voiced from inside my head .

   "She's not a bitch," the sane voice deadpanned.

   I shook my head, as my thoughts disappear . I start to walk towards her as tears fill my eyes .

   Her body was still shaking, frightened of what I'd do next .

   I fell to my knees right in front of her, letting my head hang low in sorrow .

"I'm so sorry," I whispered .

   Her body faintly stopped shaking, it still shook but not as violently as it did before .

   "I'm so sorry," I whispered again, letting my tears fall in shame .

   "You got hurt because of me, I know that now. I'm just s-so sorry," my voice cracked as I apologized .

   The girl just sat there because she didn't have any other choice . She continued to stare at him emotionlessly .

   She just watched him hang his hand low and apologize over and over .

   "Adiana, I'm so sorry," he shook his head . "I should've been there to protect you . I told you I'm always watching, and the one moment I wasn't , you got hurt . It's all my fault," I shook my head once more .

   "If I had just listened to Shigaraki, you would've never got hurt," he continued to cry .

   He then looked up at you in anger . "I swear, I'll never let anyone hurt you again, okay?" I ask her , determined to keep her safe .

   "H-How? Y-You tried to hurt me yourself ," she softly whispered to the stranger .

   I stopped crying as I heard her whisper those words to me .

I did try to hurt her . I missed on purpose , but that's not the point . I could've hurt her .

   "I promise not to do it again, please believe me," I begged , looking at her with promising eyes .

   "Y-You lost my trust t-the second you pulled the t-trigger," she stuttered, tears streaming down her face .

I hung my head low once more .

"I'm so sorry," I whispered once more .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 207 22
"Why were you the first person I went to for help? Why did I trust you so much that I gave you the address and not to someone like Deku or Iida?" He...
3.4K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...